Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by littlej:812693 Rise & shine!!! Woke up to pee pee and can't go back to zzzz... Grr... Hahaha...you ...

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:812693
    Rise & shine!!!

Woke up to pee pee and can't go back to zzzz... Grr...
    Hahaha...you beat dragontail to first post today.
    I got my confinement pjs from qoo10. Ermmm..I dont like to wear the dress type , they always ride up to my chest. I dont know how I sleep. Hahaha. I am still wearing my usual tank top & boy shorts to zzz.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    momomum - enjoy!! I hope for clear skies n some breeze today for you! hope your gal enjoys animals! great bonding session!

Dragontail, we want you to have a longer beauty sleep . Aiyoh...

ebichan - the whole process for hsg is very fast once the doc enter the room. insert catheter into very & some other apparatus... then when you are ready... he/she shoots dye in... I did mine at raffles hospital (very very excellent facilities & top notch service! ) becuz Thomson Medical Center was full... (total cost around $140-150) you will know result immediately as you can see it on xray screen while dye is travelling in your tubes. they will give you xray n letter stating condition of tubes. you have to bring to gynae on next visit. hope that helps!

Mmm - enjoy the zoo!!!

Me managed to go back to zzz... Heheheh. But woke up with sad news. My old man called, his grandpapa just passed away... So condolences to him and his family...

And yeah - I can't do anything... Except just wait out this period. He won't be coming home the next 5/6 days - going to spend the days and nights at his grandmama place.

Oh. And I know I can't help out nor be at the wake. But I also know his ex-wife will be there. =(

I suppose it is a lil' insensitive of me to be asking if I can go ahead to buy baby stuff on my own ... I guess I just have to wait for him to tell me.

Kinda sux. Like I can't be seen but his ex is there, helping out and being with him. I know it is not a biggie nor the issue at play but just feel a lil' 酸 about this whole situation. I feel sad for my old man too... And i pray he will Understand god has a time and place for everything... But truthfully - because I never met the grandpapa before - it is hard to feel really that sad.

Sorry for the sad news... Thanks for hearing me out.

Rav - in hospital better to wear the one piece type of sleeping wear so easier for doc to check you there. =)

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    ebichan - the whole process for hsg is very fast once the doc enter the room. insert catheter into very & some other apparatus... then when you are ready... he/she shoots dye in... I did mine at raffles hospital (very very excellent facilities & top notch service! ) becuz Thomson Medical Center was full... (total cost around $140-150) you will know result immediately as you can see it on xray screen while dye is travelling in your tubes. they will give you xray n letter stating condition of tubes. you have to bring to gynae on next visit. hope that helps!
    Thanks for the good info,
    Shall I approach my gynae first or can my gynae do this.
    Sorry to ask stupid question but all the scans we usually do, are not able to detect the condition of tubes?

Ebichan - hsg is uncomfortable but not painful. Just breathe. And for me - I just got the doc and nurse to talk to me and distract me. It was quite fascinating to see the fluid flow though...

Dragontail: haha i can completely relate to that...sleeping in one piece. my hubby likes to teasingly make fun of my sleeping pattern. my clothes will be all over the place.

me and my gf likes the slip on one piece. and we will be like totally commando inside. except i prefer my knickers on

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:812713
    Quote Originally Posted by littlej:812693
    Rise & shine!!!

Woke up to pee pee and can't go back to zzzz... Grr...
    Hahaha...you beat dragontail to first post today.
    I got my confinement pjs from qoo10. Ermmm..I dont like to wear the dress type , they always ride up to my chest. I dont know how I sleep. Hahaha. I am still wearing my usual tank top & boy shorts to zzz.
    Rav - same here, cant wear dress.... the dress will be sure exposed my butt under the blanket....

Momo - enjoy your day in the Zoo, nice weather today!!

Dragontail - sleeping without http://pregnant.sg/articles/pregnancy-concerns-pelvic-hip-pain-during-pregnancy/ closed?? Then if im your parent in law, once you closed the door fully = grandchild in making..... hahahahahahhhhahaha

Littlej - my condolence to your old man grandpa
    But mayb you can make him some herbal tea, but dont appear at the wake, mayb somewhere metres away from the wake, i suppose he needs care from you too..... especially he may need to stay overnight.... very tiring and weak ....
    Last edited by Missy10; 30-07-2013 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:812718
    Rav - in hospital better to wear the one piece type of sleeping wear so easier for doc to check you there. =)
    ..okie okie...thanks. I will go buy one for hospital use.
    Last edited by rav3naers; 30-07-2013 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:812745
    ..okie okie..like that I go buy one for hospital use
    Stay in hospital need to wear own clothes?? Thought hospital provide gowns??

For me - I dont't find hospital gown comfortable. My friends who gave birth also wore their own clothes - more presentable when people visit?!? =p

Ebichan - for me - my gynae doesn't do hsg. you need a radiologist to do hsg. And no gynae checks are for the womb and eggs. Can't see the tubes.

Imperial Concubine

When should I schedule for a HSG? Like before AF, after AF...
    Is this something I should talk to my gynae first?

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10:812746
    Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:812745
    ..okie okie..like that I go buy one for hospital use
    Stay in hospital need to wear own clothes?? Thought hospital provide gowns??
    My gfs also wore their own clothes.

Ebichan - hsg is usually scheduled 2 days after your period ends, before your ovulation. The nurse will also ask you to sign a form stating you have not had sex before the hsg procedure. If you had sex, they won't go ahead with hsg.

Yes, you should ask your gynae about it.

Worthy Lady

Ebichan, like what the ladies mentioned, hsg you need to speak to your Gynae. They recommend doing it before cd10, coz they need to make sure you are 100% not preggy. And you can't have had intercourse during from cd1-10 to make sure.

Sian, no OT available for Monday, so my polyp will be removed on Tuesday. And thurs morning I will be going to kukup! Lol.

Does anyone know where to book the PTE rooms in glen e? I called the hospital and they said they do not have such a facility. And clinic said they dont't have. Arghhh
    Last edited by Shez; 30-07-2013 at 11:29 AM.

Littlej, my condolences to your hubby's granny. Did you say your man is the only grandchild? I guess it's even harder to find "excuse" not to be there for the next few days.

Hang on there for the next few days ok. You have come this far. I can only imagine how tough it is for you....and it is for him just as well. Sounds like a test of time huh? But you have to take care of yourself and little boy boy. Dont think too much what's gonna happen or happening at the other side. Keep talking with your man everyday.

As for shopping, I usually cant wait. Haa. I will just buy what I think should be prepared soon.

Worthy Lady

And Littlej, condolences!

littlej - my condolences. =( have faith in your old man.. he can be around the ex wife at the wake but they r no longer husband & wife! so, give him the next week to do his duties... & he'll be back by your side getting ready for muffin. you can try to note down all the stuff to get (places n prices) so its faster once he's available? take care good care of yourself! you r in week 32 now issit?

ebichan - standard vaginal scan will not be able to see tubes. my gynae doesnt do hsg either. usually they dont't perform hsg. you have to speak to your gynae n discuss. hsg can be arranged for you by nurse. tubes must be clear to conceive naturally.

littlej: and how long are you going to let this happen?

sorry for being so naggy. but i urge you to see a counsellor so see how you 2 can really understand each other's issues.
    to be frank, everytime i see you post something about your old man, i feel like nagging his senses awake.

but for the time being, what my hubby did is, he constantly text me by mobile to re-assure me.
    and he texts me every 5 min (not to say 5 min is a must)
    my hubby is also a divorcee if you can remember. he was as much of a heartbreaker before.

nothing is forever, yes i understand.
    but at least i want my hubby to understand, for as long as i can be with him,
    i want him to know how much he is worth in my life
    and how much i deserve in return
    Last edited by quincy1986; 30-07-2013 at 12:22 PM.
    stuborn n naggy ^^ me the st maria online

Hey Shez - Will you need to be warded overnight for the polyps removal? Cuz I did 2 x polyps removal with Doc Chan. First time I needed to be warded. Second time was a tiny polyp - so could be done at his clinic. Anyway - What happened to my first op was I just checked into Glen E the day itself (at the assigned time), person at check-in asked what kind of room I wanted - I just said one bedder and she gave it to me. So I didn't do any pre-bookings. But erm - bear in mind ok - I think the rule is if you ask for one-bedder now - next time if you want to 'downgrade' (for any other illnesses when you grow old etc) - very difficult to do so - so you'll be charged at higher rates for both hospitalization and procedures in future. I think this is a SG ruling. Anyway - if you have ample health insurance, it shouldn't be an issue.

Thanks everyone for your consoling words. I'll pass on the condolences to my old man. As for myself - Yeah, I will be good.. Thank god for all of you here - for your listening ears. Thank you so very much. You folks really helped me a lot.

Oh Quincy - I dont't know if counselling is right for us at the moment - Esp with muffin and his grandpapa and all of that, maybe it's just a phase that we need to go through at the moment. And hopefully, we will emerge out stronger after this. I guess for me - I also need to be so 'insecure'. C'mon muffin - you've gotta give me some of your macho strength! :P

Hmmm dont think the situation calls for counselling .

7dpo now and the hcg jabs never give me any feeling . So strange. Maybe a little cramp that's all.

littlej: definitely there is no specific time to seek counselling. except when you often feel you are in hurt, then it's about time. for your benefit of doubt, i would suggest you can see a counsellor when you are nearing full term. better than when postpartum blues show up. i may not have been pregnant before but my friend says during that period of time, she did not know what she was doing. that is *touchwood* if you may have it.

i am not saying for the purpose of advertising for anyone. of course i still believe nothing is definite. i believe in the union of 2 person. but i do not believe it is definite. i am only encouraging you base on what myself and people around me have been through.
    remember the sovil titus with andy lau commercial: 不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有 sorry in chinese kekeke (the guy who thought of this slogan must be a man)

of course ultimately, it is still up to you. traditionally speaking, you have already committed your life to a man who already has a family. what else could not happen? and hey, my hubby is 40.

oh i need some detox time~~ i always eat out for lunch :/
    stuborn n naggy ^^ me the st maria online