Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; *duplicated entry deleted*...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

*duplicated entry deleted*
    Last edited by quincy1986; 31-07-2013 at 08:00 AM.

littlej: stop living in denial. wakaka~ ok i'm just pulling your leg. yes my hubby told me we cant choose our bosses.speaking of couple classes, i tend to go alone because my hubby will feel out of place and get very restless.then he will be nag by me. then he will be LL. my naughty boy so poor thing. my gf view my going alone as independent. so there you go. independent mommy.
    Last edited by quincy1986; 31-07-2013 at 08:01 AM.

Good morning mummies and mtbs!

My temp shot 36.86 today! My post o never exceeds average 36.6. Is it you, hcg shot?

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    dragontail - there's a half chance its due to monday's shot.. tho I m hoping its actually due to your own body producing the high temp!! y didnt I just invest in a thermometer just for the fun of it? continue to eat well okie?

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Good luck Dragontail! My temps up n down ,.one day Happy one day disappointed. -.-

Actually I dont’t feel like charting in this cycle because I know for sure the shots will elevate my temps. Doctor always asks for chart at every visit so I better guai guai do it.

Littlehammie, I got a feeling you o-ed maybe couple of days before me. Maybe you are around 10dpo today. Hang on there and hope 4 days later your temp is high high up!

jiayou ladies! few more days and we'll find out what's causing the high temps!

Imperial Concubine

Hello Ladies

What did I miss?
    Ok I feel very stupid and paiseh. I have a confession!
    Today is day of expected AF but I went to test using the 1.95 Mustaffa HPT kit.
    BFN. That space where that blessed parallel line should have been was as stark blank and empty as it can be.
    So Im not and my temp went down some more.

I feel so silly for over analysing everything when Im not even preggers.

Ebichan: dont't throw away the hpt first.. after work you go back n see got faint line ornot. Sometimes too low can't detect yet

Wantonmee hope you are also keeping tum tum warm these few weeks!

Ebichan, dont be silly thinking you were silly! Aiya we all went through that. Try to go easier on yourself . There's just these much we can do (bbt/opk/pills/jabs/etc). The rest is beyond us already. Let time speaks for itself. Meantime try to eat healthy and rest more.

Worthy Lady
    Littlej and dragontail.. you two very independent women. I admire both of you.
    I also go to Gynae alone as sometimes I feel pain here and there.

have not't see TVH for sometimes.. Hope she is well and good. Maybe busy.

I m.still thinking whether should I attend Wong boi boi class. I asked hubby and hubby said he know how to take care of his daughter..

Then that day I tested him. If we use streliser, do you need to wash the bottles? He said he think no need as it is like dish washer.. WTH...

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay View Post
    Littlej and dragontail.. you two very independent women. I admire both of you.
    I also go to Gynae alone as sometimes I feel pain here and there.

have not't see TVH for sometimes.. Hope she is well and good. Maybe busy.

I m.still thinking whether should I attend Wong boi boi class. I asked hubby and hubby said he know how to take care of his daughter..

Then that day I tested him. If we use streliser, do you need to wash the bottles? He said he think no need as it is like dish washer.. WTH...
    Hii mummies I go to gynae on my own too actuali I prefer to go alone I feel less stressed haha

I always thought wong boix2 is a man! So what does her class teach? She also teaches hubby how to clean water bottles??

I feel my man is clueless on taking care of an infant. It runs in his dad's blood....he told me his dad hardly carried him too when he was too little and fragile.

Littlej, seems like your first class is very very fruitful! Will hear more of your reviews on wbb! I think many mtbs here should be interested

It's Wong Boh Boi. Hehe. She was there for some of the baby seminar I went before. I feel She quite good. She has written some guide books also, free for those who soon up for Thomson Medical Center first born or subsequent born packages.

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail... She teach about how to take care of baby I think.. Washing bottles might not cover as it is so basic.. Lol.. My hubby dont even know basic. Here is the link

http://www.thomsonmedical.com/childbirth-education-course-2/

Worthy Lady
    Little hamster.. I got those book.

Thelay, hehhe think my hubby and yours are same same. Mine hardly needed to lift his finger around at home (that's before we are married ). He is a baobei in the family. The way I see him does things in the kitchen I will shake head.

Thanks for the link littlehammie!

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Wantonmee hope you are also keeping tum tum warm these few weeks!

Ebichan, dont be silly thinking you were silly! Aiya we all went through that. Try to go easier on yourself . There's just these much we can do (bbt/opk/pills/jabs/etc). The rest is beyond us already. Let time speaks for itself. Meantime try to eat healthy and rest more.
    Thank you Dragontail

Worthy Lady
    BTW.. Dragontail.. Not water bottles.. Milk bottles.. Lol.. Streliser for baby milk bottles.. Hee Hee..

Worthy Lady

Erm..actually i didnt attend any classes at all for my elder daughter..but then my husband did attend a half day (or few hours) of class alone that was organised by Kandang Kerbau Hospital before i were discharged from the hospital.. think they taught what to do when bathing the baby , like the use of cotton balls, cleaning the umbilical cord area and etc...

but i didnt really apply the teachings to my daughter...cos my 1st priority is to dry and dressed her up to prevent her catching cold..the others i just apply when the situation deems fit. In addition, I realise that no parenting book or classes will ever prepare you well enough as all babies are the same..thats my thoughts ...no offence to anyone.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay View Post
    BTW.. Dragontail.. Not water bottles.. Milk bottles.. Lol.. Streliser for baby milk bottles.. Hee Hee..
    I have tried steriliser for my elder daughter..in the end, i gave up after few times and just boiled them..hehe

Whahhahaha so funny so funny. What water bottle!! I really am not getting into preggie talk yet. Mixed up baby milk with my water. Heheh sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:813058
    Little hamster.. I got those book.
    I'm thinking whether to go Kandang Kerbau Hospital or Thomson Medical Center. If go Thomson Medical Center got guidebook and wong boh boi's classes . Lol.. This means no subsidy class in Kandang Kerbau Hospital $.$

dragontail - hahaha.. water bottles! =p you r so cute!

I think I better sign up for the class cuz hubby is 'emperor' at home last time... now not so bad but I guess he is more clueless than me in the area of a new born... we better go learn together.. I take it as our bonding time as well...

littlehamster - thanks for the link! I think I will get her books too...

does wong boh boi (I also thought it was boi boi!) only have classes at Thomson Medical Center?

thelay - good one! I shall test my hubby about the sterilisation of milk bottles - whether still need to wash or not! heehee...