Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Prenatal classes will never replace real time challenges. To me, these are supplements; good for earlier bonding with the baby, ...

Prenatal classes will never replace real time challenges. To me, these are supplements; good for earlier bonding with the baby, with the husband, with baby-and-daddy. Or even make new friends at the classes. It's all for good fun. Everyone chooses the journey differently.

Worthy Lady
    Natalie..

How is your experience for your first child.. I heard that baby neck can't hold well and can break.. I m so scared to hold small babies.. I scare I will just kill my own child cos of improper handling..

And can't imagine bathing for them.. Will just slip from my hand?

. Actually not only hubby. I am totally clueless handling babies. I only know how to play only..

That day I asked my hubby this question.. Have you heard any mother drop the baby and baby died.. Then he replied no. I replied.. Okay. Then I am safe.. Lol..

Worthy Lady
    BTW. Happily married.. You wash first and strelise right? Not the other way round. Lol

Happilymarried & dragontail - yes, 13 Aug for gynae check, so hope i can see something..... keep telling baby to open leg big big for us to see, so i can prepare nice nice clothing....

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    tvh & poohy, hope you both r doing well?

ebichan - dont feel silly. we all have been thru that stage. actually if you feel boobs pain during a cycle, means your hormone levels are reacting well. unlike me.. I have dry cycles sometimes, where everything is so quiet (no cramp no headache no sore boobs).. my hormone level no good.. I dont have right hormomes at the right time. give yourself a day or 2, then you must motivate yourself for next cycle ok?

thelay - hahaha I think definitely wash first then sterilise? then right before use must wash again or not?

natalie - thanks for sharing with us your experience with your first daughter! I look forward to learning more!

Worthy Lady
    Think class is really necessary for us.. Lol.. Later in the news.. Mother kill baby by improper handling.. Ahhh... My poor Nicole...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:813097
    Think class is really necessary for us.. Lol.. Later in the news.. Mother kill baby by improper handling.. Ahhh... My poor Nicole...
    dont't worry! I think mama's natural instinct will come by very quickly and help lil nicole like fairy godmother lol

Worthy Lady

Ladies, can check with you, is it normal that my CM is streaked with some blood after my hsg? It's now 3 days after, and I still see blood in my CM when I wipe and some spots on my liner.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Shez: i just have reddish discharge on the day after my hsg.

jialat...i did something wrong. tomorrow going to be scolded by my boss. haih...

Imperial Concubine

AF came today like clockwork
    Back to hard studies again

Ebichan - look at it positively! Can do something for next cycle perhaps?!? Explore traditional chinese medicine? Buy a jade peanut charm? See a doc?

Shez. - yes, there will be spotting after hsg - think about 2 - 4 days?!? Any spotting after, please call doc chan!

Oh I dont't even know It is Wong boh boi. Anyway - I agree prenatal classes cannot replace the real thing. The only reason why I am going is to give me this confidence that I have done something to prep myself. Kinda like "fake" confidence. To be honest - i didnt wanna go initially but my old man said I can make time to go for yoga and Pilates - so how can i not make time for prenatal classes!!! So erm yeah... Anyway I find it quite interesting so far... If yest's class bored me to tears, i woildnt be going anymore. but now, since class is interesting, additional knowledge even whilst theory based is always good to know i reckon? Also - if I didn't attend the class - I wouldn't know what is the right way to touch tummy and I wouldn't know that one shouldn't be putting earphones on tummy! As Dragontail pointed out, it is also fun to make new friends or hahaha kpo check out other mummies. And yeah what works for one may not work for another !

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay View Post
    Natalie..

How is your experience for your first child.. I heard that baby neck can't hold well and can break.. I m so scared to hold small babies.. I scare I will just kill my own child cos of improper handling..

And can't imagine bathing for them.. Will just slip from my hand?

. Actually not only hubby. I am totally clueless handling babies. I only know how to play only..

That day I asked my hubby this question.. Have you heard any mother drop the baby and baby died.. Then he replied no. I replied.. Okay. Then I am safe.. Lol..
    Thelay..always remember to support the neck, watch out on the soft spot on the head (dehyration) and the back of head (back brain) then everything is okay ..dont worry too much..

i heard of this saying before, babies are very durable and can tahan some knocks here and there...which i think is very true after my so many accidents with my elder girl (fall down from bed, knock on her forehead, you name it, i mostly encounter it..hhaha) since she was born until now and i think she grow up well...hahah

Hahaha. I am sure ! Sometimes too protective also no good!

I came from the school of hard knocks - literally. Fell down from bed, from sofa...

Worthy Lady

Thanks Littlej and Quincy!

Starting to have ewcm. But the feeling is must tahan!!! Next cycle after polyp removal + results of SA then Chiong ! Hahaha

Ebichan, goodo raku next cycle! If touchwood after next cycle you have to trying to concieve again, maybe can consider a fertilty doctor to assist along.

Shez, this month have to 忍忍忍。Er...use rubber also cannot is it? Better not ?

Littlej, hahah house of knocks! When I was little, I always knocked myself awake as me and my sistas were sleeping on tilam in the hall and I usually ended up under the sofa or under the tv rack in the morning. Kapao!! Never opened my eyes and I tried to get up. Ouch.

heard people say children recover faster than us adults. like if i were to fall down *touchwood* i am more likely to get scar than a child

bd accomplished today~

Shez - cannot bd meh? Bd with no expectations, for fun bd!!!

Shez. - btw not sure how big your polyp is but will you be undergoing ga? if you are - you may wanna consider overnight instead of day op. for insurance purposes. Check it out =)

Dragontail - hahahah what were you doing underneath the sofa or tv rack! Wahahaha. Seeking shelter is it! Let us know how your doc appt goes tomorrow!

I thought after hsg cannot bd for a while isit? Have to let the fluid clear from the tubes or else it can get complicated if conceived?

I think at least tomorrow I should be able to get a reading of my lining thickness!

shez - its better not to bd after hsg.. but since you've got a wall (polyp)... think can bd as normal? doc basically say better not to get pregnant in this cycle.. next one will be perfect! also if you get more red or brown discharge... you shld check with the doc if that is normal... for me I had no discharge at all...

dragontail - how tiny were you?? to roll under the sofa or tv console! gosh... so cute.... did your family ever go looking for you in the early morn? haha

Haa! I was very little for sure. And I was never ever fat as a kid. Sometimes I wasnt alone . I could knock myself awake then I saw one of my sistas also under the sofa with me. Hehehe still sleeping soundly but wont be for long. Lol.

I will try to sleep early tonight. Sweet dreams everyone.

Me did hsg on cd9... Doc chew told me to go ahead and bd on cd13. And I conceived that same cycle.

But yeah up till now I wonder if you know muffin will have any defect like a huge purple birth mark (since hsg involved iodine) or whether there are any side effects. I guess I am also telling myself since doc gave go ahead then should be fine.

Hmm - maybe I should ask doc chan when i see him next week. But hahhaa I think now ask also a bit too late !

I so wanted to zzz early but got caught up reading a book and just completed the book!!! What a great read =)

Nitey everyone.

Imperial Concubine

LittleJ
    what is peanut charm? I must go power spot pray!!
    Im sure if doc gave you the go ahead should be ok ! (Re: BD )

Dragontail sankyu (thank you w Japanese accent).
    I am supposed to try 3 times then speak w doctor.
    2 more cycles!

littlej - trust dr chew or was it dr chan you went to do hsg with? ! I am confused again! =( if doc says its ok.. lil muffin wont turn out with blue or purple birth marks ok?

dragontail - lining update!!! hope you can see think n fat lining!!