Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by littlej:813228 Me did hsg on cd9... Doc chew told me to go ahead and bd on cd13. ...

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by littlej:813228
    Me did hsg on cd9... Doc chew told me to go ahead and bd on cd13. And I conceived that same cycle.

But yeah up till now I wonder if you know muffin will have any defect like a huge purple birth mark (since hsg involved iodine) or whether there are any side effects. I guess I am also telling myself since doc gave go ahead then should be fine.

Hmm - maybe I should ask doc chan when i see him next week. But hahhaa I think now ask also a bit too late !

I so wanted to zzz early but got caught up reading a book and just completed the book!!! What a great read =)

Nitey everyone.
    Erm..my dau also have some birth mark but I never went thru hsg..so it is not necessarily related ...

Good morning!!

Ebichan - Jade peanut charm - hehehe, I got it from peach blossom gallery at ion - only $24 (or something like that) and I hung it in the pouch in my bag. Peanut represents fertility. I got this when af came... And i conceived that cycle! Wahaha - I dont know if peanut worked cuz that cycle I also did hsg, follow bd timetable, old man took tentex... But well - I ran out of things to buy already (since previous af I already bought like a few books etc) so when I came across the shop and went in to look see and shop assistant told me what peanut represents (i rem i still googled first cuz i dont believe her!) then I bought it =) I still have mr peanut hanging in my pouch. It is very Ching Chong looking =p

Happilymarried - hehehe thanks for the assurance. Oh i still remember - so doc chan sent me for hsg which I did on wed. Then fri I had appt with doc chew so I went to doc chan's clinic to collect the report and brought to doc chew! My old man was grumbling that we started the first week of 2013 at glen e =p

Thursday Thursday!!! Why do I feel that this week pass so slowly... Can't wait for Friday cuz me going to watch phantom!

看医生了!!

Littlej, what book is it that kept you nicely entertained? Ooohhh now I got the full picture. You saw dr chan and dr chew at the same time! Haa power.

Worthy Lady

Morning everyone!

I figured since I'm going for d&c to remove the polyp on Monday, no point bd, plus hubby also can't bd coz he doing SA test tomorrow! Haha

Littlej, I'm doing my polyp removal in glen e hospital side for insurance claim. For my policy, I can claim day ops as long as the hospital e files it in and I'm warded for 6 hours.

Worthy Lady
    .. So sad.. I m too late to register for Ms Wong boh boi class. Should I register for other class?? So sad..

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

omg i just broke down in front of my (male) boss when he asked me how's everything with the baby told him there might be a problem.. shucks.

Thelay - you still have many weeks - later classes are not booked right?

Me in week 31 - started lesson 1. Hahaha but I purposely chose a later class so I can remember how to take care of baby!

Dragontail - what did doc say? Oh, I finished "the cuckoo's calling" - just kidding Rowling (aka author of harry potter) wrote this book. Super twist at the end! Love it!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Wantonmee: take deep breaths!! Maybe can go outside office take a stroll think Happy thoughts!!

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail: hws your visit today?

Wantonmee: hey its ok to cry out. you feel better after letting it go right? Hope all well for you..

Actually I didnt know that cannot bd after hsg. :/ I did continue bd after hsg cox doc didnt say anything. Lol.

Wantonmee huggs. I remember I was doing the same thing in front of my boss last year. But hey nothing is firm now. Hope you keep the positivity! !

Littlej haha I think it's a good idea to attend later for the classes since too early means we might forget all together!

Doc scanned and says it's good that we didnt over stimulate the hormones. My lining is average. My corpus luteum doesnt seem too good but that's why I need hcg shot regularly

I did ask "cant see anything now?". He says no, too early. I got a shot today again and to go back on next Monday for my last shot. Then next next monday to see him, hopefully no af by then. My af is supposed to turn up by next wed. But due to the shots, I better wait some more. The next next Monday is my 20dpo.

I tried my luck again "really too early now?". Hee I know asking for trouble. He then said "we pray and let God decide already". He says he cant give me false hope and babies are really God's gift. He then asked me what's my religion. And then he said in hokkien "看上面了" with a heartwarming smile.

I shall keep the faith going.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    wontonmee - hugs. dont think negatively. you still have about a week plus before your next appt right?

littlej & gnissim - we put aside the no bd after hsg thingy... heh... doc say ok or doc didnt say strictly no bd... we just take it as that.. I had a different doc back then (the lousy lady) so maybe she wasted my cycle? (littlej count down 9 weeks to carrying muffin!! so exciting!)

dragontail - wow! so many hcg shots to stim the brain! jiayou tummy!!

superwoman - yoohoo! howz everything?

thelay - I thought mrs wong boh boi's classes at Thomson Medical Center have many many different time slots as seen on the website? are they all full?

ebichan - hope you have recovered & now preparing your body for next cycle? eat well! goodo raku!

Worthy Lady
    Littlej and happilymarried.. Her classes are full for Aug and no classes in sep. Available class will be at Oct. Is it too late? I called parent craft. They said too late. Cos total 4 classes and 2 talk and if I start at oct, then will finish only at Nov. Should I wait for Oct or book another class?

Watonmee.. Hugs.. I wish things turn out well for you.

Dragontail.. Lots of baby dusts.. Things can't be controlled. Just wish for the best..

aiyo i got all teary again reading all your encouraging comments, thanks much ladies. *hiding behind my desk now*

dragontail: yes lots of baby dust to you, and i really hope you'll succeed this month, if not the next!

littlehamster: wanted to take a stroll during lunch.. but raining over here! anyway i buried myself doing work, fiddling with photoshop. busy lately.

gnissim: yea definitely better after crying it out, but i still do always think about it before i sleep at night and in the middle of the night (after pee, cant sleep!)

happilymarried: yep long long wait. my next appt's on 10th august first thing in the morning at 830am. hope it'll be a happy long weekend for me.

thelay: thank you. well.. i never ever attended pre-natal classes for my first. i guess i learnt through trial and error, from CL and from my mum (who still constantly nags at me for certain stuff). currently living at my mum's place so she's the one helping me to sterilise the bottles (she made the steriliser i bought redundant by simply pouring boiling water over the bottles), washing baby's clothes (but i help to fold!), rubbing ruyi oil on the stomach every night and always asking me to bring baby see doctor when he's not well (although it's just a minor fever etc. that could be cured by neurofen which i usually give first). she's more gan chiong than me!

Imperial Concubine

wantonmee: hugs. its ok to be bit emotional but also remind yourself constantly that dont be, as it will create negativity for baby for something which is not confirmed.

little J: you are a great senpai! you did so many things. I will google peanut charm.

Dragontail: Lots and lots of luck!!! Do it for the team!!!!! show us BFP!!!!!

my AF takes long time to come recently. it will start to spot on the expected day then wait 2 days then full on.
    still waiting.
    Is this normal for older ladies?
    hmm shal take note ask doctor next time

Thanks girls! Now I have to wait 11 days to see what happens. Tic toc tic toc.

Doc also pointed out my fibroids again just now during the scan. He kinda assures me they dont’t disturb my womb condition at this stage. Told me dont’t worry about the fibroids.

I am so sleeeepppyyy.

wontonmee - i know its very difficult, but try not to cry okie? take care of yourself and eat well in the meantime. hang in there! Who knows, at your 10 aug appt, the white line magically disappears? Miracles do happen. It was a miracle that i even managed to get my bfp. So, why not? =)

thelay - when is your EDD? i called up to ask too, their class start on 1st week of Oct. However, mummies-to-be cant book it yet until they hit 16 weeks (system does not allow booking). I just called up for fun to check it out. So its a first come first serve basis. Max class size is 40 mummies!! So big! i asked twice, the lady over the phone said yes, 40 so can be 80 if the daddies come along! is the room that big? Wah!

Imperial Concubine

11 days Dragontail. egg-citing!!!!

Worthy Lady
    Happilymarried. My edd is 14 Nov. I just sign up for another trainer. Starting tomorrow. Trainer.Lilian pong.

I went taka baby fair... and i cannot tahan and bought this.....

Baby dust to all!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20130801-WA0001.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	109200  

Imperial Concubine

Missy10: I got this too! Lol.

I just went for my scan. N im confirm in the pinkish team!

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23:813401
    Missy10: I got this too! Lol.

I just went for my scan. N im confirm in the pinkish team!
    Congrats!!! Pink team!!! How i wish mine is pink too!!!!!

Ebichan: I bought a rose quartz egg shape crystal for fertility too.. got bfp that cycle. Maybe body too weak that's why mc. It's palm size, around $30++ from serangoon nex

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2269.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	109201guess how many weeks pregnant am I? LOL. 0 weeks. the biggest flaw of me. I dont't eat much but why do I have tum tum? hmmm...

sorry for my messy room. i leave in messy condition for now
    Last edited by quincy1986; 01-08-2013 at 09:02 PM.

Dragontail: I found this info.. not Sure issit same as your current situation

" HCG injections
    Some doctors give injections of HCG to treat corpus luteum defect. HCG maintains the corpus luteum. HCG injections help to stimulate the corpus luteum which results in higher progesterone production.

Read more: http://www.justmommies.com/articles/corpus-luteum-defect.shtml#ixzz2aiXu4bpG"