Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; For the baby pee & poo moments, I think nature has its way to bring “courage” to the mummies. The ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

For the baby pee & poo moments, I think nature has its way to bring “courage” to the mummies. The instinct of giving it all to the baby will just surface naturally, smelly or shitty! It will somehow turn off that sniff-sense. Hee so Thelay, I am very sure you will be like Natalie in no time.

What are the plans for TGIF ladies? My hubby told me I have to be on my own tonight as he has dinner/drinking session with his co workers. But wont be home too late. Maybe I can do a little painting tonight! (if got the ling-gan).

Hello girls! From Taiwan!

Forget to update detail scan went pretty okie. Only complain is the wait despite having made an appointment. My next scan will be 17 Aug and will be asking for details on 4d scan!

So next week is pee on a stick week for some? Baby dust for next week! Looking forward to good news! ^^

Went taka baby fair last week.. Only bought a cot but also realise the price no difference from baby hyper store. But surely more convenient to shop all in one stop. Think have to slowly spread out the purchase else very chor on the pocket. Heh

Quote Originally Posted by missA:813527
    Hello girls! From Taiwan!

Forget to update detail scan went pretty okie. Only complain is the wait despite having made an appointment. My next scan will be 17 Aug and will be asking for details on 4d scan!

So next week is pee on a stick week for some? Baby dust for next week! Looking forward to good news! ^^

Went taka baby fair last week.. Only bought a cot but also realise the price no difference from baby hyper store. But surely more convenient to shop all in one stop. Think have to slowly spread out the purchase else very chor on the pocket. Heh
    Mummies to be, yes the pricing of cot at the fair are almost same price or not cheaper than baby hyper store..... dont think can settle all in one shop, the shop in chinatown OG nearby, dont know what Chiong or Chong, have cheaper baby detergents, stroller, diaper cloth,

Happilymarried - that was the time i was aboit tp sleep after accompanying husband to watch his HK drama serial, 冲上云霄II while i had my supper n his dinner @ 12am hahaha
    Last edited by Missy10; 02-08-2013 at 09:37 AM.

Worthy Lady
    Natalie.. I get this sleeping bag not to let baby come out of it.. Lol.. Maybe SG weather no need. I bought i scare baby will be cold in air con room.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-02-09-46-40.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	109210  

6 aug (tue) - littlej
    7aug (wed) - natalie
    10aug (sat) - wontonmee
    13aug (tue) - missy10
    16aug (fri) - happilymarried
    17aug (sat) - missA

Enjoy your holidaying missA!

Ladies, I got a question here, in case you ever asked your doctor about this.

Every year, my company encourages us to take free flu vaccine. This round, it has to be taken by 2Sep. Just wanna know is it safe to take the shot during 2ww?

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

T.T af come.... why so early.... i no bring pads... 12dpo only.... early 4 days.......

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail: woo cox I wake up pee at 6plus. then cant get to sleep. I think you call n ask dr chew. Cox just in case you r preg. Not sure if preg can take flu vaccine not. If you r the kind that dont like medications during pregnancy then just dont take. I nbr taken flu vaccine before so I doubt neccessary right.

Missa: so envy! My hubby say a no no for babymoon. gonna save up for baby arrival. Just paid a 2k for for package plus some vitamins plus triple test and blood test. So broke.

Aniway a very noob quest to askm dont laugh. What is TGIF? -.-

Littlehammie, is it you stopped your B6 vit? The CW does extend the LP for me. Talking about that, I better go get a new box of CW. Keep forgetting. I just ran out of it 3 days ago.

Jiayou next cycle ok! Keep your tum tum warm warm. You are continuing with your traditional chinese medicine right?

TGIF = thank god it's friday! --->>> to gnissim!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay View Post
    Natalie.. I get this sleeping bag not to let baby come out of it.. Lol.. Maybe SG weather no need. I bought i scare baby will be cold in air con room.
    Thelay, this is the one I use for my gal as she likes to break free. With this sleeping bag, she cannot break free and she sleep more comfortably. I bought it online and it's quite cheap It will be a bit hot but if you are putting baby in aircon, this will be very nice and comfy for baby

Thanks dragontail!

Gnissim : heh not baby moon for me... I accompany hubby here for work. I'm stuck in the room most of the time while hubby go office. But he meet me for lunch and dinner. His air tix and hotel is paid for and can also claim expenses. I use krisflyer miles to claim my tickets so the overall money I paid for this trip is cheaper than booking a Staycation. Only setback is I'm in my room and I'm Abit scared to go out alone bcoz I worried I might feel unwell suddenly.

I heard zipdeezip swaddle quite comfortable too. Works like sleeping 'bag' also. Heh

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Littlehammie, is it you stopped your B6 vit? The CW does extend the LP for me. Talking about that, I better go get a new box of CW. Keep forgetting. I just ran out of it 3 days ago.

Jiayou next cycle ok! Keep your tum tum warm warm. You are continuing with your traditional chinese medicine right?

TGIF = thank god it's friday! --->>> to gnissim!!
    i still eating my CW all the way.. maybe miss a few days only...

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail: oh now I know! I feel so sua ku. -.-

Littlehamster: jia you ok. Relax yourself try not to think. Tiao your body is most impt!

Missa: ohhhh then dont go out . Or just go downstairs see see. your hubby extending few days stay to walk around with you?
    littlehamster likes this.

Worthy Lady
    I bought ergo cocoons. A bit ex. Think around 30 plus. How many swaddle do I need? Now I have like 7? Can recommend me any good cloth diapers? I will still use disposal one. But in case baby have rash.

Worthy Lady
    Littlehamster.. Is it sure AF or implantation? Spotting only? Can try next cycle again.. Lots of baby dusts to you..

Worthy Lady
    Momomum.. Can share me where do you buy? I have one now. Fri will hand me down another one. How many should I have?

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    dragontail - 2ww cannot take flu vaccine.... only when after 2ww bfn then can.. in fact all vaccines must avoid when pregnant... if you have been regularly taking... then it's ok to miss this one!

missA - taiwan!!! so good... happy shopping & happy eating! I just ask hubby this morn... do I get a baby moon? he act blur ask what is that? humphh!!

sorry ladies... I got a dumb qn to ask... pls dont laugh at me.. regarding baby detergent.. are there special baby detergents to be used for baby's clothes? am I not supposed to use normal soap powder to wash?

Imperial Concubine

Happilymarried: oh yes! I saw baby laundry detergent n even baby dishwashing liquid. Haha. I heard that for baby clothes dont put too much soap. you can go kiddy palace see. I saw before.

More than spotting. And my temp dropped. Awaiting full blast tonight or tomorrow

gnissim - thanks! I have yet to go shopping at kiddy place and mothercare flagship store.. will start walking around soon!

by the way, I came across an interesting article below for mummies who are having snake babies... I think in this thread last one is missy10. . me first mummy to have a horsie baby.. heehee

http://thenewageparents.com/auspicious-chinese-names-for-snake-babies/

littlehamster - r you seeing the same traditional chinese medicine sinseh as the rest? (dr wu or something) you have been seeing traditional chinese medicine for quite long already correct? how do you feel? (body feels warmer?) do you want to go do egg scanning to know exactly which date to bd? dont give up okie? make sure you continue to take the supps n eat healthy!

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    6 aug (tue) - littlej
    7aug (wed) - natalie
    10aug (sat) - wontonmee
    13aug (tue) - missy10
    16aug (fri) - happilymarried
    OMG!!! so many happenings!!!!!

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    More than spotting. And my temp dropped. Awaiting full blast tonight or tomorrow
    Crap. My temp dipped and then spotting and today full blast.

Try again!