Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail : CW means conceive well from blackmores? I bought one box for $26plus at Chevron House Watson. Very good ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Dragontail : CW means conceive well from blackmores? I bought one box for $26plus at Chevron House Watson. Very good buy, regretted just bought 1 box. I am thinking to get another box on Mon..

Yes cherrie. I got mine just now too from watsons at 26ish. But it's not the improved version. It's the older formula. Newer one I think has more b6 dosage (if I'm not wrong). But I need a pack urgently so just grabbed first.

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Oh ya, didn't realise. I saw its cheap then grabbed one box. I've been stopping it for a month since I finished my last box and am taking Nature's Own pregnancy platinum multivitamin. Hmm..dont't know how good but I feel like continue CW.

Share with you all good news. I've a friend just got BFP @7 weeks. Didn't realise she is pregnant, has been stopped trying for couples of month. My gal friend did operation to remove fibroids, while her hubby got kidney problem detected in Feb 13. The hubby with low sperm count was on medication with steroid. My gal thinks she will have to do IVF as conception chances are very low. Who knows she stricken BFP!! I'm so happy for her..

i wish all of us lots of baby dust. I learnt from my friend , dont't over stress yourself, when it comes, it comes

"Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime. Let me lead you from your solitude....."

I am back from phantom!!!

Dragontail - I concur with your comments. The acoustics in the theatre sux. The voices sounded so weak. And hahaha I expected more from the production - like chandelier dropping was a bit slow mo. Then again - maybe because I watched before and know the storyline inside out so I know what to expect...

I think muffin enjoyed it?!? Hahaha could feel him kicking and there were some parts whereby there was rhythmic thumping - but not in sync to the music though - timing quite off. Needs improvement =p

Oooo! What was the French movie about? And which channel shows French movie?!? I love art films, foreign films. But my old man catch no ball. So When I was more free - I used to go watch them by myself =) what was untouchables about?

Thelay - same same!!! Except the hubbies carrying fake baby part and wbb didnt say anything aboit when to buy nursing bra and 3 inch. so unsexy . and i kinda think 37 weeks a bit risky?!? hmm, i may not be able to make it for the second class so looking fwd for your notes =) thank you in advance (if you dont't mind)!!

Ebichan - dr wu charged me about $60 per visit. I went weekly. I think should let the doc decide if you need acupuncture or otherwise. I never had.

Wa - what a nice term they gave materni t21 test. Harmony test. Sounds less evil and more soothing than amniocentesis. And wow - auspicious pricing at $1688!! Seems like the medical field knows a bit or two about marketing and branding these days =p

just pop in after my pee session.... hehehehe

So hard these days to keep up to being first here in morn! Haa.

Missy10 hope you are back to dreamland again now....

Littlej, heee so cute that Benjamin or Julian loved the opera! There's always the first time....I'm sure he will catch up with the rhythm next time

Oh Intouchables is a film based on a true story. Won a few awards too. A comedy-drama. In case you wanna watch it (I'm sure it's going to screen again and again and again on Fox channel. I think was the premiere last night. Been waiting to watch it!), I shall not reveal too much . I like the heartwarming story that says friendship happens at the weirdest place; what more between 2 men that no one can imagine their paths can ever cross (their worlds are really a world apart). The cinematography is quite beautiful. And because of it, I actually just dreamt of Paris!! (Setting is in France). Many comical lines/scenes.

I could have slept in more . But I'm kinda unhappy.

Hubby is now sleeping on the couch. As you gals know, I can't sleep well if my hubby is not home yet or sleeping in hall!

He was out for his office entertainment last night. Almost 1am I got worried so I called him. I usually dont of course but he did say he wont end the session too late. Ok ... "not too late" is not an absolute time. But to me, I assume not too late = by midnight. And moreover he will sms me when out late but not last night. So I thought I better call.

He told me "ending soon". Ha! Again, not a time. But to me it's no military here.....just be safe home can already. I must have drifted back to sleep then and woke up 345am with no hubby beside me. I got a feeling he was already home. I got up and went to the hall and indeed he was sleeping on the couch. Drunk. He sleeps there so that he can rush to puke in the toilet if need be; and he does that so that he wont wake me from my sleep.

I'm not happy because of 2 things : one is he is supposed to have his ippt this morning. He has been training past weeks for this morning. Now, how to run? Let alone wake up anytime now. I feel there should have been a little discipline on the late night. He postponed the ippt like a gazillion times already and he did say "this Saturday is the ultimate one already. Cannot postpone anymore". So...me not happy on this.

Two is I dont like to see him suffer from drinking. I know me and him went through such when younger. It was all silly fun. Drink and merry and puke and knock out. But he is no longer a young party goer. Why drink and drink when you cant hold your alcohol and you sure know you will come home feeling shitty. I really dont see the logic. Ok maybe I dont even really like the taste of alcohol so I dont get it. The last similar incident was 2 months ago and his mom already scolded him. My mother in law even more unhappy to see him like that. But all I did was just told him dont dilrink so much next time.

I guess drinking is a peer pressure thing during such gathering? I now dont even know if he's aware of his drinking limit. To me, you can be my boss or best friend or enemy. I wont drink means I wont drink even a single sip (when old party days different ). No one can make me drink because i know there will be a bad aftermath for me. Seems like my man doesnt think that way. All these hangover may just spoil our weekend plans.

Having said these, I think it's my pms . Sigh...I feel it's a busted month. So much af cramping which always happens at this time of my cycle.

Feel like curling up in my little cocoon and cry myself out.

Imperial Concubine
    Aww dragontail. ..I feel you...you already so much 'generous' than me by allowing yr hubby go out drinking. I stopped my hubby from drinking esp since he cant hold any liquor ever since we got married. And when guys say 'wont be late'.. sigh that statement always make me frustrated and angry.

So has he woke up for his ippt ?

littlej: lil muffin is so cute! hes learnt to appreciate such fine art at such a young age. kudos to his mum - you!

dragontail: totally understand how you feel. men seriously do not know how to open their golden mouth to tell their boss/friends that "ok im done, cant drink anymore, need to be back home". ego? same applies in my case. 'Coming back soon' means minimum two hours later, and this coming at a time at 12-1am. But I guess things have pretty much improved since I kpkb one time big big once, and also since the accident where he knew it happened due to drink driving. So hubby has learnt to restrain abit. Even when he's with suppliers now for entertainment, he now knows his limits and im a happier wife waiting at home. Maybe you nees to sit him down and sincerely talk to hubby and make him understand. Cus thats what I did; said I am always so worried, probably also because he drink drives so makes me ngiam even more.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    thelay - thanks for sharing info about your lesson! much appreciated! lesson sounds so exciting... I dont know if I am in time to book mine.. hopefully not full...

dragontail & littlej - I think price drop for materni t21 (harmony test) & perhaps price will be even cheaper next yr? at $3k plus was probably becuz its a brand new test just started last yr...

dragontail - dreaming about paris is so cool! had he come to bed earlier, he might have transported you from paris to sg earlier! =p I hope he has woken up & at least sobered up for his ippt? men have no sense of time.. mine sometimes also always say coming... but end up very late.. I m sure he is sensitive enough to know you r upset. find a good time to talk to him later?

Opps sorry to be sounding all grouchy this morning. Thanks for listening

Shortly after my last post, he came into the room to sleep with me. He was feeling better but still big hangover. "Are you ok? Feeling better? Why drank so much? Can dont drink so much? You drink like that what's the point? Now our weekend plans have to be changed. I dont like that". So I said. He said ok and sorry. But I'm not done with him. Haaa. I said a bit only because he is still in blue blur state. Later he fully awake I will repeat 10 more times. Lol.

He very clever....already changed the ippt slot from morning to 4pm. So it was not a plan to coming home "not too late" afterall -__-.

What's the weekend plan everyone??

Good morning everyone!

I had a restless sleep. Woke up at 4am, couldn't sleep until 530am. And just woke up. Feeling zombified....

Dragontail - awww... I hope you are feeling better now. Well, I think your hubby doesn't do this regularly, kinda like once In a blue moon... Too bad the impending hangover coincided with his ippt but that's also his perogative - I mean, he is the one who has to go train some more and chiong the test... And well, I think we all here know how rubber timing our partners can be. "Not too late" / "soon" are probably terms we should take with a pinch of salt. As long as we know they will be safe that's more important. I would rather my man take his time to come home safely than chiong home cuz of a "soon" and get into an accident!!! Oh - and I totally get what you mean at the 'last time drink together why now he still no grow up and still drink so much' mindset - for me - I just feel that boys need their boys night out and well what do boys do when they get together - mostly drink and probably challenging amongst themselves with bottoms up, games etc. as long as all is safe fun that is ok for me. I mean, we have been there and seen that - it's just that we grew out of it but well what else can boys do? Ask them to have tea at twg or macaroons at laudaree - heheheh... Anyway, as long as it is all safe fun and doesn't happen all the time like weekly then for me, close one eye. Also - I'm sure your hubby will be extra nice to you now so just lap up the attention!!! *hugs hugs hugs*

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    dragontail - lol!! I like the.. but I am not done with him part.. I do that a lot...

& my hubby just failed another qn... not knowing about baby detergent (actually me too haha)... so we really need to go walk around baby shops to familiarise.. prolly head to expo..

Worthy Lady
    Littlej..sure I will share again for next week lesson. Hope ladies here dont mind with my post. Next week is for relaxation.

At lesson 5, she mention can bring mother or mother in law. But no Fri, maid , sis.

Hubby also enjoy the lesson. Esp at the talking to baby part.

Dragontail.. I think its men ego thing about drinking. My husband also drink until over his limit when he go out with FRIs. I dont understand why they force each other to drunk. Seeing another person in misery is called friendship for them?

Worthy Lady
    Thomson also have private sales. My husband was at expo yesterday. But he say dont't have anything. Should I go expo or Thomson? Any suggestion?

Littlej.. your muffin is quite cute. He is having fun inside.

My Nicole have finish her morning exercise like 3 times while I m still in bed.

Yesterday Lilian shared sometimes place of birth can be anywhere and she give us her HP. We can call her anytime to get advice from her. She is very nice lady with quite a lot of experience.

And she mention soursop is very good for cancer. I hope I heard correctly as sometimes she speak a bit softer.

Thelay: Wow! Appreciate the info from your class! NUH antebanal classes are all full. Only managed to book the express one day class. Doubt that I can absorb everything in one day but better than nothing. Trying to persuade hubby to go for the Thomson Medical Center enrichment for dads. Hehe.

Dragontail: Sayang sayang..all is good now men will be men. As long as they are home safe, we r contented already. I also cannot sleep when hubby isn't home even if he text me that he is on the way back. Enjoy your weekend!

Much shopping to do today. Will be heading to taka baby fair to get the tommee starter pack and some unisex cutsy jumpers. Keke. baby Rav not confirm chop girl girl yet . Haha...I know I am being anal about it. Can't wait for next appt to confirm but also abit scared that next appt I will be in 3rd tri already! Wah lao eh....@_@

Happilymarried - are you giving your hubby a pop quiz? Hahaha.

Expo got sale?!? Hmm... But for me - I find going to expo darn scary. So many people!!!

Today is the cremation day for grandpapa... So me is alone. Hmm. Not sure what I'd do. Thinking of catching a movie - may wanna watch "that girl in pinafore" just to relieve nostalgic times - and since it is a movie my old man wouldn't watch anyway! I'm a bit tired of seeing baby stuff. Hahaha... Oops...

Happy belated birthday to Poohy and TVH!!!

Dragontail - i did went back to sleep and just woke up.....

Men drinking with men is indeed peer pressure and they wont reject due to ego, your husband is drink till the last bit, my husband is one glass of liquor last the whole night but can still be the last to leave, like sending them home one by one even he knew im awake waiting for him at home, and he wont even reply any sms like soon or what .....

So hug hug, my last time method dealing with him is dont talk to him so much, because it was a weekend too, he was damn guilty....

but mayb you finish with him after his IPPT, i know it will become an offence if IPPT is defer too many times......

Worthy Lady

Happy belated birthday poohy and TVH!!!

Awwww dragontail, hug hug hope your weekend will still be a great one!

I'm now in glen E for my hubby's SA test. Lab said they dont't have any private rooms?! So he is now in d toilet. Hahaha. And I have a blood test to do not sure what for, but maybe it's cause to prep for Monday's procedure.

Last night hubby went to test drive a Honda stream. Came home telling me he felt like a family man driving that. Lol!!!

For us, our typical Saturday brunch/ lunch is to a nearby market for our fav fish soup noodle. It has been like that since years ago. Then we will lakopi and chit chat the time away. After that do whatever errands need to be done. So auntie here not happy our routine is disturbed.ha!

Anyway I'm out heading to the market myself. I chit chat with the drinks stall auntie . Hee.

Better let my hubby sleep or else how to run later. My mother in law asked me just now what happened to him. So I bao-toh him. She shakes her head and said "sure fail already!".

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Shez: have 2 more kids n ask him buy that car lol

Happy weekend!

I'm thinking going buy royal jelly. Any brand recommendations?

You go Dragontail! Bao tor him is the best "revenge"!!! On top of making him feel guilty by being nonchalant? Reverse psychology !!

Was driving on cte to my Pilates class and gosh - 2 occasions with this same Honda stream just cut into the lane without signaling and suddenly! I had to brake suddenly too. Seriously big car big f***!!! I was so pissed off the second time that I honked and high beamed the dude twice. Humph. Spoil my Saturday.

Btw spring maternity is having a fair from 2 - 4 aug at its showroom. go check out the facebook.