Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Morning ladies... Hope the weekend will be great for you all! Mine was ruined yesterday and prolly for the days ...

Morning ladies...

Hope the weekend will be great for you all!

Mine was ruined yesterday and prolly for the days to come because I just developed a huge thrombosed pile. T-T

Can't walk can't sit can't sleep and it's bleeding lightly. dont know what to do now also. Will only be back in sg next Wednesday night. And since 8 & 9 is PH also hard to find doctors... Have to tahan until next weekend...

Any idea what I can do to heal the pile naturally?

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:813958
    Good morning!!! Me #1 today - woke up to pee...
    Morning mummy littlej & ben/julian may you have a great day ahead! I m on my way to dabao my fav fried carrot cake!! Woohoo

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Good morning! Omw to Dr wu.. hope can finish asap. We having durians feast Later afternoon. My kind neighbor has lobang for cheap durians. Lol looking forward

Well done littlehamster. Hee can wake early to travel there. Share how's the first visit like later.

I had a super good session of durians too last week. The flesh is yellow and creamy and bitter and the seeds are so tiny! Enjoy your feast later!

MissA: ohh my.... r you in alot of pain? Or go A&E? Cant think of anything except not to aggrevate the condition by straining to poop. Drink lots of water. Take care. I hope you get well soon :/

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    missA - I am not sure what can pregnant ladies take.. my hubby had piles (not me) & first thing doc gave him is pills to stop bleeding.. basically med to shrink those veins there... do you wanna try to call up your gynae clinic tomorrow morn & ask them for help? meanwhile must take lots of fresh fruits (try kiwis & strawberries those that have lots of tiny seeds), plain water (mineral water if you are in tw) & stool softener.. hope that helps you these next few days...

MissA, oh no it does sound nasty! Then will you be able to sit comfortably on the plane back? Oh no I really have no idea on the remedy for piles. Would you think some taiwan gynae clinic can help?

Morning morning morning! Since I woke up so early... I decided to go for the early morning service... Can then pop by yoga class after church then lunch. If not tired - see if can make Mani and pedi appt =p Feeling so accomplished!!

MissA - you still in Taiwan? Are you able to get prune juice and milk? And hordes of fruits and veggie will help. Overload on kiwi and guava and mango and rock melon - fruits known for fibre. So instead of usually one piece, maybe take 2 - 3 pieces. That's what I do. And oh a glass of warm water before you zzz and a glass of warm water when you wake up (if can squeeze Lemon better - I learn this from wbb class).

Dragontail - awww... my old man (before he MR) always fail ippt. So always need to go for remedial - but ooo - he looked much better then, body nicer =p

Dragontail - how was last night's date? =)

And well - af not here yet so there is still hope. Happy chocolate eating and packing room!

Can't wait for Monday to come cuz finally my old man will be coming home!!! Dum dee dum dee dum.

Little hamster - let us know how it went with dr wu!!

I'm the 10th one. That's many.

MissA - if you need doc recommendation in Taiwan, lemme know. I can ask my colleagues in the Taiwan office.

When I had piles, I had this pill to stuff up my ass and stool softener. And doc told me to overdose on fruits and veggie and water. Like the advice given above. I wasn't preggers then - but doc chew also gave me the same med - just in case.

Some say - this may help - I never tried before though... Also useful for those going for natural birth.

http://www.earthmamaangelbaby.com/postpartum-recovery/new-mama-bottom-spray.html

missA - hope you feel better... try all those remedies.. & relax your mind & body... try to breathe slowly.. I know when I am constipated (worse still bleeding) I will feel very "mung zang".. but you now not in sg... must try relax okie? think of baby & happy thoughts!

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlej, wahhhhh so happening sunday for you. Tomorrow will be even more happening! Did absence make your heart grow fonder?

Last night date I saw how my hubby wore I knew we aint gonna do much. LOL. He was in flip flop while I wore a bit nicer. Anyway he's always underdressed . We didnt manage to go mount faber for a drink after that. Instead we went somewhere to drink some cheap but good fruit juice. But the dinner was really yummy.

Littlehammie, go drink kopi first! I usually count one patient is 10-15mins. So you can do the math.....

Dr wu amk clinic 7-14Aug no open

Worthy Lady

Good morning everyone!!!! Heh, I'm having durians later too!!! Hahahaha Ooo I can't wait!

And then this week is super short week! Woohoo!!

dragontail - 37 seconds?? so close to the pass mark! aiyo... but its good for your man to keep fit too.. better for blood circulation & the spermies.. just go practice running a few times & he'll make it thru the run! happy packing your room but not too much heavy lifting okie?

rav - haha.. you woke up fr hunger too? only difference is you have a big baby belly.. mine is still quite flat in the mornings... sigh.. missy10, mine is less than half your size & I am only around 2 weeks behind you... quite worried.. always look down & ask... 小星星 (hubby's name for son) r you there? r you growing well?

littlehammie - issit your turn yet? update okie?

littlej - if my hubby ever goes for ippt... he will fare worse than me!!! he is E class (in army terms, not Mercedes benz)... hahaha!! enjoy your yoga mani & pedi!! weather looks gloomy so drive safe!!

Dragontail - erm if I can be totally honest - I kinda enjoyed having the whole house to myself. And the whole bed... And i can do what i like, whenever... like read, watch drama, Etc.
    i mean i can do what i like when hubby is around but if he wants to watch drama i usually watch with him Even when i feel like going to the gym =p Oh - And I can pluck my hairs anywhere anytime (stray hairs on armpits, legs and eyebrows) - usually if hubby around I will not pluck in front of him and do it before or after shower ... Oh gosh i sound so unladylike ... Hahaha in a nutshell - I feel like i'm back to my singlehood days staying on my own but with the added assurance I have a man... Oops.. Does it make sense? =p (oh please hubby - dont be reading this - lucky I never told you my username!)

Dragontail - you can't take alcohol anyway!! Fruit juice is healthy at least!!

Yoga time ladies...

Thanks ladies for the advises... I'm stuck on my bed bcoz I'm so scared of hurting the pile. It's actually not that painful but the feeling is quite horrible. I did not know it was THAT bad until my husband help me see and I saw blood on my liner. I always thought what I have is just internal piles but now it's external and it's purple?! Yucks...

Maybe I'm not having enough fluid and fibre in me. I'm drinking lots a water but also pee Alot these days due to the aircon temperature in the room. I got take guava and papaya for breakfast these few days but it did not seems to make condition any better and lead up to the external piles..

They say pregnant tends to have pile easily due to the increase of blood flow and baby weight. But I did not expect things to be this bad.

Tbh I dont't have much faith in the medical service here.. :/ thought of buying those cream at Watsons but dont know if it suits pregnant ladies or not. I hope it will just get better by itself...

And ya.. My biggest concern is the flight back home. The seat is very uncomfortable... And will the pressure burst the pile?! Ouch?!

MissyA - take guava and fruits at night too.. Maybe can help digest the food whilst you are sleeping. Important thing is - dont stress when pooing.

I have colleagues in Taiwan whom I am close with and they are mothers. So if you wish, I can ask them for doc recommendations tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by missA View Post
    Thanks ladies for the advises... I'm stuck on my bed bcoz I'm so scared of hurting the pile. It's actually not that painful but the feeling is quite horrible. I did not know it was THAT bad until my husband help me see and I saw blood on my liner. I always thought what I have is just internal piles but now it's external and it's purple?! Yucks...

Maybe I'm not having enough fluid and fibre in me. I'm drinking lots a water but also pee Alot these days due to the aircon temperature in the room. I got take guava and papaya for breakfast these few days but it did not seems to make condition any better and lead up to the external piles..

They say pregnant tends to have pile easily due to the increase of blood flow and baby weight. But I did not expect things to be this bad.

Tbh I dont't have much faith in the medical service here.. :/ thought of buying those cream at Watsons but dont know if it suits pregnant ladies or not. I hope it will just get better by itself...

And ya.. My biggest concern is the flight back home. The seat is very uncomfortable... And will the pressure burst the pile?! Ouch?!
    Dear mummies for all of you who have constipation, suggest taking prunes before baby came I always constipated now all I need is about 5 pitted prunes all is smooth... Try ...

That time my eys traditional chinese medicine say for my constipation, eat more vege n less fruits. Not Sure why. That period I ate papaya no help. Then eat alot vege, slowly smooth.

Happilymarried : dont worry about the tummy size. It will suddenly pop out. Hahaha. My tummy is also smaller in the mornings and its still flat when I am on my back, only can feel a round hard ball when press on tummy. Hee. If you got strong abdominal muscles, tummy won't be so obvious.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Hee thanks happilymarried. Dont think there's anything heavy to tidy up today. I seriously look forward to our own place because all I can do now is pack my own room. I yearn for more things to pack! I have this habit of moving/organising things around in my house. I find it an enjoyment. But it might not be very good for me because sometimes I forget where I last put them! My man is a minimalist. And I am the opposite. Whatever things I buy, I have to buy at least 2 (or more!). If I see a pretty blouse (or shoes or dress or accessories etc) that suits me, I will pick up 2 colors. I must have 2 cups, must have 2 handphone casings, 2 electric hair curlers, tons of skincare/makeup. So this little bedroom now is really running out of space for me. And I have a peeve (hubby knows that very well so he knows as long as I've gone shopping earlier, I will be busy for one hour when home and he will leave me alone). Whenever I buy a new item, I have to repack the whole section. Like if I buy a new dress, I will clear all my wardrobe and reorganise them. This kind. Hee.

littlej, I so very get you. Sometimes hubby around I feel him very zor-dang. Ha! I am sure he finds me zor-dang sometimes too. I guess it's all about balance and equal own space. Ya ya... when hubby not around, I will whip out my epilator and "mow my lawn". Or eat chocolate in bed. There's one bad habit (which he does it subconsciously) when I'm watching tv in the room, he may come in and take the remote and change channel. "Hello!!!!" I will tell him. Lol. Lao niang watching my tv halfway l.e. He always says sorry after that as he really does it like very naturally. We seldom share the same liking for tv shows. So when he is not around, at least I can watch my tv undisturbed!

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:813983
    dragontail - 37 seconds?? so close to the pass mark! aiyo... but its good for your man to keep fit too.. better for blood circulation & the spermies.. just go practice running a few times & he'll make it thru the run! happy packing your room but not too much heavy lifting okie?

rav - haha.. you woke up fr hunger too? only difference is you have a big baby belly.. mine is still quite flat in the mornings... sigh.. missy10, mine is less than half your size & I am only around 2 weeks behind you... quite worried.. always look down & ask... 小星星 (hubby's name for son) r you there? r you growing well?

littlehammie - issit your turn yet? update okie?
    I have big bump doesnt mean anything..... i have friend being asked to do diabetic test due to big bump, mine mayb waterbag big .... even mother in law also say my bump is big