Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Happilymarried - relish the small / flat / non-existent bump now!! Mine also cannot see much in first trime - ...

Happilymarried - relish the small / flat / non-existent bump now!! Mine also cannot see much in first trime - only butt got bigger... Then second trime boom abit... Then close to third trime - super booms! Even my colleagues were surprised. Like suddenly I grew overnight. Hahaha. So I am bumping into things and boss's head - well - I think I have a very poor spatial sense. I'm not complaining. But quite funny . I wonder if my old man will be surprised when he sees me tomorrow since he hasn't seen me for a week!! My boss who just got back from his business trip for a week, was very surprised to see how protruded I am now!!

Must have faith baby 星星 is growing well ya?

Dragontail - hahaha I am the same!!! In terms of having to tidy wardrobe everytime I buy something new. It's to keep my wardrobe within confines too. So like if I buy one new top - I gotta donate one top away. In the process, I end up tidying the entire wardrobe. Oh but I dont't need to buy things in Pairs. Expensive . Hahaha. So your new house will need 2 sofas and 2 dining tables too??? =p

Littlej: hahaha...I will purposely bump my hubby's head. Wolverine not nice... Little one not very excited as compared to Pacific Rim. Keke. Gonna satisfy my meat cravings now at Chilli's. Om nom nom...

Think after many yrs of pak tor plus marriage...almost 10 yrs for me, we sorta got used to being around each other but not being WITH each other all the time. Sometime weekends no dates, just laze around the house. Hubby will be gaming while I watch my anime or online shopping. Very lao fu lao qi pattern ....

Worthy Lady
    Oh. My bump is small too.. That day in the class I feel like I m the smallest bump. Morning super flat..

Lucky I dont't have hunger pang. Morning I very lazy to get up and eat.. I just tahan on my bed. My poor Nicole kick me so hard to get up to eat. But she have very lazy mother..

Oh. MissA. Pls take care. What about those stool softener will help? My Gynae gave me those for constipation.

Littlej. You so energetic and happening.. I am so so lazy to go around.. BTW. Can take lemon water during pregnancy? I used to take that. But stop it when I have morning sickness as I am afraid it will be acidic.

Today I have packed some of Nicole clothing's. I didn't buy much clothing. Less than 10 pieces. And it spread until 9 months. So basically she have not much. Fris going to pass me some. So I think should be enough.

I have not't choose which hospital to give birth. Thomson or gleneagles? Any suggestion. Pkgs are about the same. Husband said if any complications, gleneagles will be very ex.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Dr Wu suspects I got hormone issues. Showed her previous mths bbt, She also give me dates to bd. She gave me 1 week normal Med and 1 week pre O med. She say can try this month see How. But If no conceive, Next month hubby need eat 2week med to boost his army. I can feel She quite professional in these area . She like very confident I can preggy anytime like that lol

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    dragontail - me too... on the buying double stuff.. I must have 2 cups kind.. table mats in pairs.. chairs in pairs.. coasters in pairs.. dresses n tops too.. if very nice or cant decide - get both type! basically the small items ! (littlej - no 2 sofas.. cuz.. house so small! haha) but I need learn the art of giving old clothes away... especially those that r getting tight... I always have this dumb thinking that someday I will be tiny again to fit into it... then box up in those ikea transparent boxes.. only to give away 6months later! me so terrible.... haha

thanks babes.. me just very paranoid when i see no visable belly at nearing 14 weeks... after my 小小星 gone... I really hope my 小星星 is a brave warrior.

littlehamster - from the way dr wu sounds... I feel like seeing her too! really wanna see if there is any way any traditional chinese medicine can help me conceive naturally or not... if she can... she will be a super miracle traditional chinese medicine doc! hormones imbalance partially due to stress n sleep patterns too.. try sleep early consistently & be happy ok? jiayou!!

dragontail - seems you long time no do nails ? I like to see your nail art! thelay too! littlej howz your finger n toe nails? pretty pretty?

rav - laze at home is good! we dont get to spend enough time at home on weekdays.. some weekdays like hotel.. just eat breakfast n sleep at night...

Happilymarried: Maybe She thinks my case is simple that's why confident?? She also say is impt for conceive, pregnancy and after birth to keep see traditional chinese medicine so can tiao the body . Maybe you can go see her soon

Thanks Littlej! If I urgently need medical help will get the husband to ask his Taiwan colleague.. But I hope no need and will pile will subside on its on...

Thelay: I think at this stage.. Even if I feel like laosai I also dont't dare go toilet... Wiping the butt can be very torturous.

Omg taipei is soooooo hot! I dont't think sg have such warm weather before. I miss sg already!

Hello!!!

I postponed my mani and pedi appt to evening (since i have to go tabao dinner anyway)... After lunch, fatigue set in and i was feeling heavy and I just wanted to lie down so am home now =) Oh my... Think this is the third trime fatigue i read about... Energy - I want ya back!!

Thelay - that's what wbb mentioned in her class. About lemon. Actually cannot take lemon? I take honey lemon to replace my teh o =)

Little hamster - all sounds good!!! I personally think dr wu is pro. More pro than the raffles hospital traditional chinese medicine I went. Or she gave me more confidence / assurance she knew what she was doing at least. The raffles hospital one - hmm, felt they were just issuing standard med and so ex - close to $100! But just my opinion . Ok now drink warm water and sleep regular hours and early!

Happilymarried - hahaha. It is a discipline... I dont't keep clothes in boxes and store them somewhere. No space!! I have a friend who is even more disciplined. She donates stuff she hasn't worn in the last 6 months!! Anyway, you can perhaps consider donate those clothes in boxes - highly unlikely you can fit into them in the next 6 months. And well - think about it this way - instead of leaving them there being ignored - might as well give them to poorer and needy who will appreciate them so much more. =)

I peep at her sheet, my medicine list like few items only. Eys one the physician when She see me She think thimk abit long before write the concoction

littlehamster - same! at my eys paragon, she takes long to give me the powdered herbs mixture. she will ask me what I want to see.. like issit want more for constipation, or for heavier flow or for thicker lining.. so in the end I just tell her what results I expect to see..(plus I honestly didnt feel my body become warmer) hmm feels a bit weird so I stopped after couple of months of 3x weekly visits.. each time is 100+ (around 160-180 for acu & herbs). eys traditional chinese medicine is even more ex than my gynae fee sometimes...

Littlehamster, sounding good!! I feel you are in good hands under dr wu's care. Her potion can be heaty. So I'm sure she has adviced you to drink more water and eat more fruits. When will you be back to see her? So your hubby didnt see her?

Hahaha!! So I am not alone in the double trouble. Haha I wish I can buy 2 sofas too but my house gotta be double big!

Happilymarried, oh hee I have been keeping my nails polished surely. Just didnt post them. Actually I just done canvas painting. My hands are all still dirty-ly stained! Show you what I painted. But a bit abstract . See what you can make out of it.

Yikes..pics here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130804_162041.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	109314  

Oh and my nails past weeks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130718_200228.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	109320   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130727_194330.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	109319   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130731_190227.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	109318  

Worthy Lady
    You are very talented drongontail... Your nails tempted me to pain again. I stopped as ppl say smell and those not good for baby... What are those small bottles? Quite interesting..

Littlej.. I m not sure can take lemon or not. That's why I check with you.

Lazy Sunday.. Reading, cooking, cleaning here and there... Husband is working shift..
    Sometimes I wonder there is no difference in married and single life... Just change from single to double bed.. That's it..

I feel very lonely most of the times.. I have not't tell you all before. I am actually not local. I came to SG since I m 17. But sometimes I still have feeling like dont't know where is my home. When I am here I miss there.. When I go back there I miss here again ... Not sure where do I belong.

Dragontail - Wa... you are super talented!!! The paintings - you did four or same thing taken four times??? Were you painting sunset?? And your nails - wow! you know I still can't paint my own nails... Even my toenails I can't paint. Always uneven.

Whilst Dragontail was pursuing artistic expression, I was erm doing something not so artistic - watching "grandmaster" - the kungfu moves are super arty! I always love Wong kar wai films.

Thelay - where you from?

Me doing mani and pedi now.. But no funky stuff cuz my nails are always short. So just plain colors always... Soon cannot paint color liaoz....

dragontail - you r so artistic! wow! both doesnt look easy to do.. today me & hubby passed by 1 of those arty shops for kids.. we both looked at each other.. then shake head n laugh.. cuz we are hardly artistic people! max I can do is play piano.. haha..

thelay - lemon should be ok to take.. as long does not make your tummy feel acidic.. mix with honey & warm water.. its very soothing.. by the way where r you from?

dragontail - oh the green bottles in your nail art pic.. the confetti looking one is from bottle? can I ask what brand?

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Dragontail: wa you can really do nice nail art on your own. I have difficulty just to pain 1 single colour nicely. So needless to say about any others. Hahaha.

I also keep taking honey lemon this 2 days. :/ it quite sooth the urge of disgusying feel to vomit lol

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Oooh thanks ladies!

Thelay, so where are you from? At least you belong here in this thread ya =) Those small bottles are acrylic paint. I use them to draw flowers/patterns on my nails.

littlej, I painted only one canvas. But just playing around with pic app and add filter in each to get a little different effect. Was painting a little bit of sky a little bit of earth a little bit in between.

happilymarried, that confetti is from Barry M (UK brand). Not available in SG. You know what I was soooo lucky last month. I really hardly win anything. I took part in this giveway from this beauty blogger. I wrote a little passage about how I love nail arts. Oh man I won l.or! So happiness. And this is my very first time ever where I decided to take part in a blogger giveway (I mean I really love Barry M nail polishes because I do have a bottle before and it's super good quality although it's merely just 4 pounds). So I was over the moon. Haa! Won some Barry M polishes and lipbalm. I always tell my bffs it is very easy to buy birthday gifts for me which make me very happy :P

littlehamster, Shez, how was your king of fruits feast??
    Last edited by Dragontail; 04-08-2013 at 08:56 PM.

Wah...so many of us here did our nails today. I also painted my nails just now...think need to go pedi soon coz just now bend to cut & paint toenails, tummy abit zhor tang. Lol. My toe polish turn out atrocious but too lazy to remove. I also can only manage solid colors. Dragontail, your nails look pro! Very pretty! Wonder if you get pek chek like me when nail color chips >_<

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23:814072
    Dragontail: wa you can really do nice nail art on your own. I have difficulty just to pain 1 single colour nicely. So needless to say about any others. Hahaha.

I also keep taking honey lemon this 2 days. :/ it quite sooth the urge of disgusying feel to vomit lol
    Yeah...the nausea is irritating...nibbling small snacks constantly helped. Avoid coffee & tea if you are not a caffeine addict like me. Maybe also try not to take too hearty meals. Of coz eat whatever that you feel like eating dont't worry, it won't last for most. Mine started to tapered off at around week 10.

Durians fresh from muar. Yummy!

Seems like it is a relaxing day for everyone... =)

Dragontail - where did you learn all these nail art and painting stuff??? Did you go for formal lessons? Wow- and congrats on the win!! You must have written a very 有墨水 piece and they could tell your passion.

Worthy Lady
    Hi all.. I m from Myanmar. But I stay in SG for more than a decade. I came here to study since I m 17.