Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Rav I love it when my nail color starts to chip on 4-5th day because this means I can do ...

Rav I love it when my nail color starts to chip on 4-5th day because this means I can do fresh one soon!

Littlej, I learn crafty stuff from youtube and books. I'm always at craft section in kinokuniya if I'm there! Oh btw have you heard Borders is coming back??

Tomorrow morning have to get my arse jabbed again. The last shot this round. With my af cramping since 9dpo (tomorrow is 13dpo), I cant deny I was thinking if this last shot is worth it, since hcg booster delays af. But better go or else doctor will scold me. Haa! Will still go because I should still stay hopeful with no af yet.

Hi thelay. So your hubby is singaporean? Does your family stay here in sg too? I guess you can always fly home to visit if they are not. Not too far

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    gnissim - you still have nausea now at 2nd trimester?

thelay - you have us here on this thread! you also have a pretty baby on the way! so dont feel alone when hubby is working shift.. you can come chat with us here any time!

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Me too had durians! Buy at the chinatown just now. Just grab the packed one. 15 $ a box. Its bad. After eat some I saw 1 piece already grow mould. Argh.. hope I wun get food poisoning from that. My little pooch ate too hahaha. -.- hubby ate too.

Happilymarried: sometime I feel like puking after food. I dont feel full but I will just burp n sometimes feel like vomitting. Is that nausea? Hmmm.

Imperial Concubine

Thelay: oh yes! I use to have lots of colleague frm myanmar too! Haha. I rmbr they taught me "min bae mar lay" suppose to be what you doing or where r you right? :/

Morning ladies. Heavy rain again. Wish we could all stay in bed to nua. Hugs & kisses to chase monday blues away!

Worthy Lady
    Good morning ladies...

Dragontail.. Nope my husband also same as me. He came to SG to study as well and we both met here.. My family is not in SG. They have their own business and not able to come. Even when I deliver, my mom only can come Max 1 month. So I will go back to visit them after give birth.
    I go back there also feel like I m a guest.. Lol...

Happily married.. Thanks you. Your words make me happy.

Gnissim... Yes. That's mean where r you?

Imperial Concubine

littlehamster- wow, how come dr wu tells you so much? Or issit i didnt ask? She only ask how much clomid i take.....=( But told her this month i totally depend on her medicine!hahahaha and she gave me 3 dates to BD also and said if we follow her schedule, sure okay. We were like 'wow'...she so confident. Yesterday was one of the date she gave and i test on opk also! and wow, the line was darker than usual! hope it really works....

nice nail art! but i dont put nail art...nor keep long nails. I will get irritated hahah.

durians from muar! yummy...i also had one box of durians over the weekend until my hubby stop me. but told him i should eat more esp this coming week....he kept quiet.hahahah

Imperial Concubine

rav- seems like west side raining ...central no rain...

Worthy Lady

Morning!!!

Dragontail, durian was superb yesterday! Now seeing my hubby have his breakfast before he heads into office and me to glen e for my polyp removal.

Next two days work from home and then its d weekend!!! Hahaha

Imperial Concubine

hmm the dark clouds had moved to the central area also...sleepy sleepy...Zzzz monster is here

Gooooood morning singapore! Ready to celebrate our home's birthday soon?

At clinic now. Always forgot to ask. Going to ask nurse later what's the hcg dosage I have been given all these while.

Shez, arent ya gonna have mc for next few days after the surgery?

My booster is 5000IU. Now I'm officially on another 1ww! If af is deemed to be on her way, it should come by next monday where I will see my gynae again. Depends the hcg holds my af how long...or none at all.

Imperial Concubine

jia you dragontail! Did they do any blood test for you?

shez- no MC? still work from home?

Worthy Lady

Hey ladies!

I think I have another day of mc. But I have quite a bit of work to complete during this short week. But boss is very nice say just do what I need to do then rest.

Considering its a day op, I dont't think they will give a lot of mc?

Poohy, Dr Wu is very positive always. Try out with her few months. And see if you feel any difference or not. When I was with her, I felt very energetic from her powder. Now that I have not’t seen her for months, I need my naps again!

You mean pregnancy blood test? No, because I still have my last HCG booster (last Thur jab) in my system. I read that our body clears about 1000IU per day? So if I got my fresh 5000IU today, it will probably be cleared only this weekend. dont’t intend to POAS this round because I’m sure there will be line regardless. So see how next Monday .

Shez, I think even day op should have a few days mc? But nevermind... it's a short work week anyway! Please try to rest more in bed after the procedure.

shez - all the best for the op to clear the wall! heehee... since boss so nice you try to rest more to recover fully yeah? I love this short week!!

dragontail - yup stop all poas cuz its hcg booster shot n not prog shot.. only if its prog shot then you can poas.. heh... but 5000 iu takes around 3-4 days to wash out fr body... I hope this round dr chew has worked his magic on you!!

dragontail - thinner people with higher metabolism will burn the hcg booster jab faster... but anyway dont't test at all & enjoy our nation's birthday this week & weekend!! eat healthy ok?

east side was also pouring at 830am.... made me so sleepy...

gnissim - I really have no vomiting (scare me in the beginning) except once in first trimester with only a bit nausea.. like e.g when eating my fav unagi... I can eat half then suddenly dont feel like finishing, so push to hubby.. haha... but I got a lot of fatigue. maybe becuz of the high progesterone doc put me on.. I superb dont't like the prog feeling in my body...

thelay - you & hubby decide to live here for long? well you r here now so here is your home! hope you & hubby dont't have to work on public holiday so you get to spend some time at home with him.

I finally feel giddy and nausea this morning, after my 4th booster shot. But still no bigger boobies. Haa. Strangely, my usual 2ww symptoms are not felt with these HCG shots. Been feeling pretty normal this 2ww.

Thanks happilymarried!!

This week’s updates!

Tue – littlej (you confirmed your visit date already?)
    Wed – Natalie (picture picture!!)
    Sat – wantonmee (keeping fingers and toes all crossed and tangled!)

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    east side was also pouring at 830am.... made me so sleepy...

gnissim - I really have no vomiting (scare me in the beginning) except once in first trimester with only a bit nausea.. like e.g when eating my fav unagi... I can eat half then suddenly dont feel like finishing, so push to hubby.. haha... but I got a lot of fatigue. maybe becuz of the high progesterone doc put me on.. I superb dont't like the prog feeling in my body...

thelay - you & hubby decide to live here for long? well you r here now so here is your home! hope you & hubby dont't have to work on public holiday so you get to spend some time at home with him.
    happilymarried - vomiting has its good and bad...till now, i still have bouts of vomiting episode (im at 28 wks now)..esp if i drink too much water at 1 go, or my stomach is too full..hmmz

Worthy Lady
    Happily married.. We are actually much settleled here ald. We have own home here..

natalie - wow at 28 weeks? take care! drink slowly but more frequently..

dragontail - actually our bodies can get used to hcg shots.. dr tan told me that I dont have much vomiting maybe due to my long treatment previously where I was being jabbed hcg & prog shots almost every cycle... but can also be due to genes & baby as each person & baby is different.. me no siblings so dont know.. but its really worrying at times .. tho of cos I try very hard not to.. =p

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    natalie - wow at 28 weeks? take care! drink slowly but more frequently..

dragontail - actually our bodies can get used to hcg shots.. dr tan told me that I dont have much vomiting maybe due to my long treatment previously where I was being jabbed hcg & prog shots almost every cycle... but can also be due to genes & baby as each person & baby is different.. me no siblings so dont know.. but its really worrying at times .. tho of cos I try very hard not to.. =p
    ya..very different from my elder girl where i dont have vomiting issues...hopefully it wont accompany me until i gave birth..hehe
    Last edited by nataliengbh; 05-08-2013 at 01:56 PM.