Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Goody afternoon! I had such a great sleep! Slept for 9 hours straight with no pee breaks. Think all the ...

We are trying to concieve-ing!

Goody afternoon!

I had such a great sleep! Slept for 9 hours straight with no pee breaks. Think all the activities plus early morning pee yesterday tired me out.

Rainy morning = work from home day. Hahaha I was all changed and ready to go to work and my colleague texted me to say she is changing the face to face meeting to a conf call cuz cte was all jammed up.

Oh Dragontail - I really admire your courage! So many jabs. I dont know if i can proceed if I were you. I am scared of needles. I really hope af stays away.

Poohy / little hamster - I concur with Dragontail! I felt more energetic with warmer feet and hands and also no more constipation with dr wu! I dont't know her med being heaty though cuz I didn't get outbreak etc. in fact, I thought I looked better =p anyway - poohy - she was ok with you taking clomid? Cuz I remembered she wasn't encouraging for me to go hsg but I still went. She was a woman of few words when I went to see her.

Oh happilymarried - me didn't puke too - except twice. Great for me cuz I can't stand puking. Bad cuz I put on weight!!

Natalie - Wa still puking at 28 weeks!!! Is it because of the gender you know?

Oh yes - my appt is tomorrow. So going to ask about replacement doc. And will then think about my options. Think I won't be able to make it for wbb class then...

Oh - my not so happy story today. So hubby called and said let's go for dinner... So I happily said yay ok and was thinking we could go taka buy stuff and dinner - like hot date y'know. then he said oh why dont't we just stay at home cuz he doesn't feel like going out and he doesn't feel too good cuz impact of grandpapa no longer here is hitting home. Then he said he need to stay over with grandmama tonight cuz now the old lady stays alone and grandmama has requested for the one and only grandson to stay with her, and doesnt want anyone else. But he promised he will go doc with me tomorrow and we will go taka end week. He didnt however say if stay over with grandmama will last how long... Then he said he really loves me and thank me for being so understanding the past 2 weeks.

Oh my - my happiness just plummeted to rock bottom. But what can I say... Grandpapa and grandmama were together for 80 years (ya eighty) so naturally grandmama will be Sad and missing grandpapa and want company. How can i deprive the old lady's request?? And as the favored only grandson, my old man will miss his grandpapa too. I guess maybe I Forgot about the fact that the real impact sets in after the wake.

My best friend reminded me that his filial piety was one of the key reasons I fell in love with him (cuz my ex wasn't like that - in fact my ex only sees his parents like 3 times a year - birthdays and cny. And that caused conflict between us cuz I wanted to see my grandmama, mum and dad more often). And how much i love it that my old man takes initiative to arrange dinners with my family... Or how he will remind me to visit my grandmama.... I guess what one wants can also come at a price (in a way).

Oh well. Guess this 35 year old here can't say no to a 90 year old lady right. So hahha - back to sprawling across the whole bed!!!

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

dragontail: many thanks for tangling up your fingers and toes! im totally awaiting positive news this saturday as well.

littlej: hugs. but im so glad to hear your hubby is filial and you're absolutely understanding. yes its true reality only hits after the wake is over. so give him some time, and grandmama and hubby will learn to adjust to his absence. it may not be easy, but things will change when your lil muffin has popped and lil muffin will help heal all wounds. lil muffin will be showered upon with so much love and you know that.

well, sounds like some of us will be lonely these couple of days! my hubby's on reservist tomorrow til next friday! think he's able to book out on 8th and 9th since it's PH, and we got a letter from gynae to excuse him on 10th morning (checkup) hope it'll be approved. sprawl on the bed together with you k! i love me time, which i seldom get (with mum opening the door every once awhile); with hubby beside me but glued to his phone gaming. well.

had a bad morning at work. got it from bosses due to colleague's mistake (buay tahan her!) ugh. three more hours! oh time passed quite fast today, probably 'cause 10am - 12pm was the scolding, then lunch til 130pm, then abit of work and tadah! cooling windy weather.

happilymarried, it's just amazing how our body nerves are made up of. And that our mind is actually the strongest body part of all. We can be "immune" to something after being exposed to it many times. Our mind tells the nerves so. I am sure you're not feeling much at this point because of the countless jabs you have had before!

littlej, now I realised I never had so many jabs consecutively ever in my life. Actually this morning jab I felt NOTHING. I seriously didnt feel the pin pain. I think I am now officially immune to needle pain.

littlej, I totally agree with what your best friend says. Sometimes I also see my hubby aiya why do this do that. But then it strikes me that's the reason I married him! All these "little" things our men do.... say a big lot about them and also about our marriage, right? As for his grandmama, indeed it's a difficult time. I was never exactly very close with all my 4 grannies. They have all passed on btw. To me, my mom's dad was stern and I remember he always raised his voice when talking. Many many years ago, my mom's mama passed on and that was the first time he was quiet and that was the first time too I saw him weeped (geez... I'm tearing). That was truly truly the first time I understood how it was like to have lost a lifelong partner. I was too young to say anything to him, nor understand the meaning of a hug.

You'll get to see your dear hubby tomorrow. It will be a special moment for you both and little munchkin!

wantonmee, woohoo happy me-time these few days!!

oh no - dragontail - i didn't mean to make you tear!!! But actually I know I wanna pass on before my old man. hahaha - I dont't want to be sitting and pining for him. I did tell my old man that I give him permission to take on another wife when I pass on. I will give him my blessings from above. He told me he ain't sure if his 'brother' will be functioning by then - I told him if Murdoch or the Playboy dude can - He also can !

wantonmee - hee hee - so a scolding makes the day pass faster? :P

oh gosh - I'm taking on like an ex-colleague's work now. You know what - I really wanna kill this sales person who just left. He really pai pai pi gu (english translation: hit hit backside) and left Singapore and left behind a whole pile of poop! I'm now cursing and swearing at him and wishing all awful scenarios on him. hmph.

Worthy Lady
    Littlej... Hugs hugs.. Please do something that will make happier.. Maybe online shopping?

I ordering customised bean sprout pillows and boater set. Choosing the words.. Should I put "princess Nicolette" or "daddy's and mummy's angel"

And I find one website, they can customise rompers as well.. You can play around with the designs, words, color etc...But it's in US. Www.customink.com

Dragontail.. Pray for you.. Wish you to keep AF at bay for next 9 months.

Wantonmee.. As well.

I am going to my second lesson of parentcraft today..

Weather so nice to nua at home.. Wish I m at home reading novel with a cup of coffee... Lol..

Worthy Lady
    Oh.. Actually for old couples , if one died, the other one follow soon also.. Even though they might fight often or what..

I want to be the first one to leave as well.. Even before my parents.. So selfish.. Ha ha..

Somehow I feel I will be the "unlucky" half seeing my other half go first. ha! Dont know why.

Oh man!! It just says so much about that ex colleague huh? I wish for you that he will be back home with a new job and clearing 10x the smelly shit left behind by his predecessor.

Thanks Thelay. =)

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    wontonmee - how r you feeling these days? no bad aches or pains would be a good sign... I hope sat your hubby can be there with you.. & I hope everything is normal n healthy with your little one! some babies can really surprise docs sometimes & I hope yours is one of them!

littlej - forget about the sharing hubby with the grandmama part.. think of how he actually misses you & his home with you... actually I feel deep down those folks know how great a person you r even tho they choose pride over acceptance. some people r just like that.. its true that when hubby is filial it is more of a positive value than negative one. but I did tell hubby before.. he must know in his heart to know how to strike a good balance... so have a great relaxing dinner at home tonight n plan the items to zero in on later this week... your hubby misses his home too after the super long absence too! as for colleague's mess.. heehee I guess its not new to you... & you can straighten things out pretty quickly! boss trusts you for a very good reason... jiayou at work so you can enjoy the evening with hubby! (hello muffin/benjamin/julian, be good when mummy is working!)

hahaha I told hubby the same thing! I chop the place to be the one who goes first... I will allow him to remarry but must choose a good one! haha

Hi Ladies,

Am new in this thread.

I have a 20mth old gal and I’m currently trying for #2. Have been actively trying for 2 cycles but failed. I was diagnosed with PCOS by my Chinese sinseh when I was trying for #1. But surprisingly I hit the bull’s eye at the first try after first round of Chinese medicine.

Probably bcos of the first successful attempt for #1, im rather gan jiong now when trying for #2 even though I just try for 2 cycles. Im really scared that my PCOS will affect my chance to get preggy. Esp after my first pregnancy, I find that my AF cycles are rather irregular. Sometimes at 1 cycle is 28 days then the next cycle jumped to 34 days. Then back to 28 days and then 32 days. Its so irregular! Any advise on this or is someone experiencing the same as me?

Im using OPK method and currently seeing Chinese sinseh to get preggy.

Worthy Lady
    I told my hubby if he die first, I will get marry soon.. Cos I scare of ghost and scare to sleep alone.. Lol...

Imperial Concubine

littlej- she didnt say dont take clomid when i saw her few mths ago..she only ask me how many tablets i taking. She also never ask me if i'm doing any procedures when i told her the eggs didnt grow. so i also didnt say.hahahaha.... its a quiet consultation session . This round she sounded more positive than previous and didnt ask me to take bbt also (though 1st session she did say take but didnt ask for it the 2nd round. I also didnt show her any).

I'm feeling so bloated and my pants so tight....felt so fat today! hmmppp

oh ya..littlej- your hubby so close to his grandparents? cool..seldom know of pple very close to grandparents. His grandma stays alone? I also chose my hubby coz see him so filial..but really, sometimes his filial also makes me uncomfy. sigh ....I always try to tell myself be nice to them but the way they treat me,make me want to bochup them. Last time when i went for leg operation, also never buy tonics for me. Only ask my leg still swollen ? never ask me what happen also...=( Not that i'm desperate for their tonics or what..but really dont feel any 'care and concern' from them. Then give birth, they also care about grandchild only. During confinement, they will just anyhow anytime pop by without warning.
    haha, and thats also why I envy dragontail! the mother in law so nice!

Imperial Concubine

hi Angel, welcome welcome. I'm in similar boat as you but prob worse..coz i've been trying for more than a year for #2.haha....and coz prob i'm fatter also so harder to conceive.

Imperial Concubine

thelay! you are so funny! hahaha..whats' your hubby reaction?

I always tell my hubby he must take good care of our gal if i passed away and must continue to let my parents look after her! But if he passed away first, then i will shift back to my mom's place.

Poohy haa you see me good I see you good . If my inlaws are crazy ones, I swear I wont be living here under same roof with everyone. I have zero tolerance on such madness (yes I've heard mad mad in law stories from friends). And this means I will put my hubby in a spot which my inlaws will not do to their son. So it's a win win situation. Everyone nice to everyone, so everyone's life is a better one.

Aiyo I never talk about what happens after one leaves, with hubby. But I think I did ask him before like "what will you be doing if you dont have me?". He just says "same same". Boring answer.

Hmmm...if he leaves before me, I will remove all his belongings in the room/house as I have too many stuff. Whahahha.

Worthy Lady
    Poohy.. Hubby used to hear all my nonsense.. So he just ignore .. Lol

Imperial Concubine
    Dragontail. ..true ..there's definitely worse mother in law around...im just thankful we are not staying together.

Imperial Concubine
    Wantonmee. . Everything will be well. .be praying for yr beanie!

Lets countdown to our long weekend!

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by angel84 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Am new in this thread.

I have a 20mth old gal and Iím currently trying for #2. Have been actively trying for 2 cycles but failed. I was diagnosed with PCOS by my Chinese sinseh when I was trying for #1. But surprisingly I hit the bullís eye at the first try after first round of Chinese medicine.

Probably bcos of the first successful attempt for #1, im rather gan jiong now when trying for #2 even though I just try for 2 cycles. Im really scared that my PCOS will affect my chance to get preggy. Esp after my first pregnancy, I find that my AF cycles are rather irregular. Sometimes at 1 cycle is 28 days then the next cycle jumped to 34 days. Then back to 28 days and then 32 days. Its so irregular! Any advise on this or is someone experiencing the same as me?

Im using OPK method and currently seeing Chinese sinseh to get preggy.
    Welcome welcome.
    I am still trying for #1. sigh. Using OPK and considering Chinese sinseh.

Today was suposed to go to EYS but my meeting was going overtime so in the end cannot make it.
    I reschedule for next week but I'm going to see my naturopath also.

Imperial Concubine

Yay! really counting down to the long weekend!!
    SO tired today and work really drag me down

hi angel84! Welcome!

hmmm been reading more n more ladies with pcos strike naturally... how come not me? =(

ebichan - whats a naturopath?

counting down to long weekend & good news from wontonmee & all 2ww ladies! & also a good replacement doc for littlej's muffin!

I take back my words. This 4th booster jab finally takes a toll on me. I'm lying in bed feeling a little sick. Queasy, crampy and so tired. Tata and good night for now.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Poohy: actually I wanted to tell dr wu my long story But She cut me short Haha. Maybe first visit more things to say. so you are waiting O now? Good luck!

I think I really got hormone issues. My boobs still big now , normally after af will deflate like balloon .

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail, pls take care. Hope you feel much rested and better tomorrow.

Little Hamster, I have had hormonal imbalance for a while. I see a naturopath to help me get back into balance.

Happilymarried, Naturopathy is alt medicine and is a more holistic approach favouring non-invasive, minimal use of surgery and drugs.
    I see my naturopath 2-3 times a year and she has helped me with a whole host of issues re: hormonal imbalance to reducing cysts (less than 2cm types).
    I never thought of seeing her for fertility but I think I will just consult her since I see her anyway.