Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; ebichan - thanks! going natural is the good way! dragontail - goody night! Please have more sleep if you can.. ...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    ebichan - thanks! going natural is the good way!

dragontail - goody night! Please have more sleep if you can.. this weather helps too.. its cool night but hope you keep warm ya?

littlehammie - saw this pic.. so cute! I hope you get good eggies n strike with dr wu! I also wanna see her!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-05-19-05-02.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	109364  
    littlehamster likes this.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Happilymarried: hammy so cute hahaha.

Hello!!!

Dragontail must be happily dating Zhou gong now...

Me just had a super ultra nice stay home date with old man!!! Absence does make the heart grow fonder =) we talked... Had delivery dinner... bd *shy*... and hugged and talked even more =) simple but satisfying... He told me all about the wake, how he prayed to grandpapa and asked grandpapa to bless muffin *smiles*, his feelings and he kinda teared too *so sweet *... And how much he realizes now we should all treasure our time on mother earth and spend it wisely with loved ones and how much he loves me for being so understanding and not nagging!

Oh - and best part is - he has agreed to do the maternity photoshoot!!!

So anyway it is the 7th night tonight so he is at grandmama place and I am sprawled across the bed!
    poohy and littlehamster like this.

Thelay - I prefer to have just "Nicolette" sewn on the pillow. And maybe can have tiara pix to represent princess? =)

Hello angel84! Welcome welcome!

Ebichan - oooo let us know how the visit went with naturopath!!! Sounds like a naturopath os the ang mo version of a traditional chinese medicine sinseh??

Thelay - will this be cheaper???
    http://printspot.com.sg/personalised-baby-rompers-tees-c-10.html

littlej - you mean like what's in the picture???
    Last edited by Missy10; 06-08-2013 at 01:19 AM.

Imperial Concubine
    Wow littlej. ..good time last night!

Morning poohy! Morning ladies!

Littlej: Happy for you! Sounds so wonderful. Everything turned out as a blessing

Goody morn.

Well done, littlej. You have handled it all well. You made yourself proud and your man proud too. I'm sure little muffin is very pleased as well inside (being over naggy is no good for baby!). Many times things are always not as worse as it seems. All we need is faith to await for the rainbow *pat at your back*.

Totally knocked out at 9ish but opened my eyes at 12, 2 and 5. Ahhhhh!! Why can't I have a straight sleep. Am working from home today. Still not so well.

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

morning Rav!

morning ladies!

littlej - sounds like a wonderful night you had last night! (but but.. at 31+ weeks can bd?) your man appreciates the space n trust you have given him & that's great! see? I told you he would definitely wanna be in muffin's photoshoot! haha

Worthy Lady
    Good morning ladies...

Littlej... *melt.. Your hubby is soooo sweet..

Dragontail.. Are you feeling better?

Littlehammie... I hope your boob maintain at this size.. Hee..

Rav.. When is your next appointment? Have you done detailed scan?

Missy10.. Thanks.. I am surfing now.. Lol..
    littlehamster likes this.

littlej & natalie - update pics of baby this week ya? hope baby bounces n waves!

missy10 - thanks for the link! some r so cute! esp the twinnies clothing.... sobz... but I'm thinking.. if get with baby's name... next time must get again for the sibling also... heh..

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Some morning reads, why dont drink cold drinks. heheClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1006324_519900451412955_1524746838_n.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	109371

為了自己的身體,女性真的要少吃冰,現在你虐待身體,以後就換身體虐待你

【女生吃冰不忌口 子宮恐長肌瘤?】

(優活健康網實習記者莊常謙/綜合報導)常聽聞,吃冰對身體不好,但多數人不知道原因,只知道吃冰不好,到 底不好在哪裡?坊間也有一種講法,只要女性不是在經期時吃冰,常喝點冰的飲料或吃寒涼食物,對身體不會造成 傷害,但真的是這樣嗎?
    有位年輕女生非常愛吃冰,尤其夏天幾乎照三餐吃。後因小腹微凸,因而求診想藉由中醫針灸埋線的方法以達到瘦 身目的。後來因此發現為肚子裡有一顆球,轉去照超音波做進一步確認,結果證實子宮內有一個直徑15公分的肌 胎瘤。

對此,中醫師吳明珠表示,當時是在患者肚子發現異常凸起,所以才會建議她去做進一步檢查。首先,就中醫理論 來看,冰就是寒,平常偶爾吃點冰的時候,先在嘴裡含一下再吞進肚子裡,是沒有關係的,但如果吃得過量,尤其 是經前或經期的時候,建議最好避免。中醫說「寒則凝之」,天氣寒冷的時候,若沒有穿足夠的衣服,我們的身體 就會不自覺地縮在一起,同樣的道理,子宮遇冷也縮起來,子宮一縮起來,經血就無法順暢排出而留在體內,不乾 淨的血一次又一次堆積在子宮裡,對身體當然不好。懷孕大小事

吳醫師進一步說明,倘若有子宮後傾狀況,沒流乾淨的血往後走,可能會跑到輸卵管、卵巢等處,而引起「巧克力 囊腫」。女性要學會聰明吃冰,才不會為滿足口腹之慾而犧牲健康。所以子宮的保養很重要,吳醫師建議女性朋友 自製暖暖包,在生理期間敷在小腹上。月經不順、長期待冷氣房、肚臍以下摸起來總是冰冰涼涼的人,更應該勤加 保養。

因此,能不吃冰的食物就不要吃,很喜歡吃冰的人則應該把頻率降低,大概1個禮拜1次就好。吃冰的時候可以先 含在嘴巴裡面,等溫度接近體溫再吞下肚子,至少可以把傷害降低一點。冰品容易造成經血滯留於體內無法排出, 因而引發身體器官的病變,所以女性朋友吃冰次數能越少越好,能不吃就盡量不要吃。

Thelay, thanks... I feel my head quite heavy and a bit giddy. Told my boss I wont want to drive to work today. And I'm feeling very hot inside me. I'm sure I will feel better end of the day with rest

Littlehammie, a friend's girlfriend's sinseh told her she has problem conceiving because she has been consuming a lot of cold drinks and green teas for years. To me, everything must be in moderation . Dont overdo it.

Thelay: Yup. Done the detailed scan. Next appt is on 27th aug. Gonna ask gynae to confirm plus chop gender, want to get my nursery & baby stuff shopping done. My friends & relatives have already packed their baby clothes for both genders for me, kinda paiseh coz keep asking me when I want to collect. :/

Being woken up during the night a few times for the past 2 nights by baby's constant kicking. you experienced the same before? I am still sleeping on my back coz no pain, numbness or discomfort. Then got freaked out when I read an article online this morning that sleeping on back have higher risk of stillbirth!? Later gonna get a bolster.

Dragontail: Make full use if your day and rest more. Hope that you feel better soon. 一切都是值得的。

Littlej: Super envious that you & hubby still maintain intimacy. I have lost count of how many times my hubby rejected me i have become like a treasure pet now. He will sayang my head and tell me to guai guai. -_-"
    Last edited by rav3naers; 06-08-2013 at 09:49 AM.

morning ladies! hubby left for reservist earlier at 6am couldnt sleep btw 3am - 4am ugh. i need to seriously stop thinking so much about work!

littlej: yes we're so proud of how you handled the situation! see, all's good and hubby knows deep down that you and muffin are irreplaceable.

thelay: thank you! how was parentcraft? so what did you learn ytd?

poohy: thanks babe for always thinking of my lil one. can't wait for good news this sat.

happilymarried: no backaches, but i do get straining pains from carrying my boy now. i cant ignore him and not carry, abit difficult! but im trying to refrain as much as i can.

angel84: welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    Thelay: Yup. Done the detailed scan. Next appt is on 27th aug. Gonna ask gynae to confirm plus chop gender, want to get my nursery & baby stuff shopping done. My friends & relatives have already packed their baby clothes for both genders for me, kinda paiseh coz keep asking me when I want to collect. :/

Being woken up during the night a few times for the past 2 nights by baby's constant kicking. you experienced the same before? I am still sleeping on my back coz no pain, numbness or discomfort. Then got freaked out when I read an article online this morning that sleeping on back have higher risk of stillbirth!? Later gonna get a bolster.

Dragontail: Make full use if your day and rest more. Hope that you feel better soon. 一切都是值得的。
    rav: just take all first! i did that too and well.. you'll really have to sieve through and keep the nice decent looking ones, and throw those that already have yellow stains and such. confirm will have some bad eggs. btw, newborn can wear any colour (light blue, yellow, green, white, pastel pink are probably the more neutral ones) since they grow out of it in just 1-2 months then you'll need to pack and pass on again.

Wantonmee: Ahahaha...okay okay thanks for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:814475
    Thelay, thanks... I feel my head quite heavy and a bit giddy. Told my boss I wont want to drive to work today. And I'm feeling very hot inside me. I'm sure I will feel better end of the day with rest

Littlehammie, a friend's girlfriend's sinseh told her she has problem conceiving because she has been consuming a lot of cold drinks and green teas for years. To me, everything must be in moderation . Dont overdo it.
    Im also a cold drink and green tea drinker, but discipline without these 2 for 2 months with Dr Su's medication, and now im in 15 weeks....

Imperial Concubine

Hello Ladies
    Yeah, I guess a naturopath is like sinseh. Same ways. Naturopath also prescribes accunpuncture
    Oh any ladies did the womb massage a while back?
    I got the contact from someone I forgot who but I have not tried.

Imperial Concubine

wantonmee- try not to carry your boy! no good to carry heavy stuff now.

by way, how many pcs of brazil nuts can we take per day? i enjoy biting the the brazil nuts but think cant take too many right?

Worthy Lady
    Rav.. I also same as you.. My baby kick me nonstop whenever I sleep side way.

From the parentcraft, the trainer suggested that you put pillow under your back side way. So you not really sleeping on your back like 2/3 side way like that. Let me find picture and send you..

And baby's clothing I also ask my FRI's to hold first then confirm chop the gender ald then take. Next week will go around to take things from fris house.

I realised that I have buy the same pattern clothing for Nicole.. I can't remember what I bought... Lol.. I keep telling her.. Nicole you must really be a girl.. If not mummy buy all pink.. Lol..

Happily married.. dont't be sad.. Now your baby no need to share nutrient with his siblings and can be more healthy.. And you also not so tired anymore.

Littlej.. I m really amazed thar you can still bd. I open "shop" only one time throughout my pregnancy . oh.. Poor hubby.. Mine very dry lae.. And I reach home I just want to sleep..