Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; mummies did you recall at 2nd trimester, did your appetite drop? first trimester I was like a bottomless hole eating ...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    mummies did you recall at 2nd trimester, did your appetite drop? first trimester I was like a bottomless hole eating n snacking... now hunger pangs much lesser.... hmm... normal?

dragontail - keep yourself warm & keep drinking warm water. take something soupy for lunch ok? hope you r feeling better now?

wontonmee - dont carry! sit n play with your boy ya? or ask your mom carry him, to bed, sofa, play area then you sit down with him ok? no backaches very good sign! keep taking warm water... hope all turns out well on sat!

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:814552
    mummies did you recall at 2nd trimester, did your appetite drop? first trimester I was like a bottomless hole eating n snacking... now hunger pangs much lesser.... hmm... normal?
    My appetite didn't change much actually. Maybe tastebuds changed a little thats all. As long as you r eating I think its fine.

Worthy Lady
    Arr... Type so long post about yesterday's session and its gone.. Cos I accendientally close it..

I will type again at night..

Happily married.. My appetite seems better.. Cos first trimester I can't eat much.. I still vomit if I eat food too fast.. dont't worry much..

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Wow.. I see alot of you ladies are pregnant already.. So envy.. How I wish I can get Preggy soon too!

We are trying to concieve-ing!

Poohy .. Brazil nuts is very heaty so limit yourself to 2-3 pieces per day.. And must drink more water after that.

Imperial Concubine

thanks superwomancgy! shall limit my number of brazil nuts then.hehehe...but lucky i feel quite okay.

thanks rav & thelay - hmm I just feel weird at losing even the hunger symptoms... maybe my body put on too much weight already.. haha...

thelay - yup I will try to think that way.. =) that now hopefully all nutrients go to my baby a.. I hope... cuz I am getting heavier.. too early to feel heavy now..

Worthy Lady

Hi, Just come across this website and rather than me retyping everything.. this blog said it all.. LOL

Daddy NiVleK: Childbirth Education Course - Antenatal Class 2

Worthy Lady

Just to take note for ladies who planning to give birth naturally without any pain relief. Please ask doc to standby cos if you need it it's too late.

Pethidine injections normally need to order it advanced as it is dangerous drug or something. So ask the doc to standby first even you might not use it. If you want during labor, and doc never order.. nurse wont give you..

For me I will ask everything to standby and the moment I feel pain, straight away give me epidural .. lol.. I have zero tolerance for pain.

And Try to practice breath in breath out, pelvic exercise to ease labor pain..

I hope all those baby topics can bring good luck to all ladies who are trying..

Lots of Baby dusts to you all...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

i also cannot tahan pain.. i want natural with laughing gas... cos i think it will funny.. like "oh baby is out, Hahahaha.. oh i still need to push hahaha" or stress but still happy

Worthy Lady

sorry to bother with so many posts..

Yesterday, the trainer asked the mummies to sit by spreading leg and daddies sit between them facing outwards. and she told us story about thuder and strom , massage daddy's back .. then ask us to sit closer so that our bump touch the daddy back and just breath in , breath out.. Then daddy can feel the baby kick to his back from mummy's stomach...

Oh.. So sweet.. Hee..

This thread always has good vibes. Thanks for sharing, and the baby dust, all you mummies.

Today is 14dpo. Af surely will come tomorrow if not for the booster shot. I'm so crampy down my groin . Now I have to wait wait wait till Sunday perhaps when those hcg is all cleared.

Me looking at travel dates If work permits, I might take a few days off in early sep for a short getaway.

1.5days of work to a long weekend, ladies!

cordlife having seminar.. with wong boh boi! haha anyone going? im interested in the workshop by wong boh boi, music and movement for unborn child

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

http://www.cordlife.com/sg/en/ep2013
    Last edited by littlehamster; 06-08-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Worthy Lady
    I interested in wbb.. But not cord life.. Me donating to public cord bank. Anyone know details?

Worthy Lady
    Littlehamster.. you not taking epidural? I think only laughing gas not enough lae. And my Fri say will vomit after that..

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:814616
    I interested in wbb.. But not cord life.. Me donating to public cord bank. Anyone know details?
    Me too. For donation, just need to let your gynae know. If not they will discard. I wonder why isn't donation automatic where ppl can opt out like organ donation. O_o

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:814603
    i also cannot tahan pain.. i want natural with laughing gas... cos i think it will funny.. like "oh baby is out, Hahahaha.. oh i still need to push hahaha" or stress but still happy
    Lol...but read that laughing gas just makes you feel high therefore increase your pain tolerance. I think I will go straight for epidural if cannot take it. Absolutely dislike anything covering my nose...dont mind being poke by needles. :x

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by angel84 View Post
    Wow.. I see alot of you ladies are pregnant already.. So envy.. How I wish I can get Preggy soon too!
    Welcome welcome!
    I'm not pregnant yet.
    Dont worry this thread still have some girls still trying to concieve so we can always talk about trying to concieve
    including the graduates who come to update us!

I dont like epidural as it inject to the spine nerves. heard if the person who administer the drug no poke properly, may have spine problems.. and also few years later lowerback may hurt

Imperial Concubine
    Heh I took quite a lot of epidural and also one more which was inject into thigh. ..I got long labour...couldnt sleep well and took the first relieve with the thigh jab and I knock out sleeping soundly while waiting for dilation. Epidural starts after doc burst the water bag .

laughing gas didnt work for me.heh...breathe nothing.
    Last edited by poohy; 06-08-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Imperial Concubine

happilymarried- only during 1st trimester i cannot tahan hunger..after that its normal diet for me. no extra cravings etc.

angel84 & ebichan & few others... not to worry.. look at me.. once upon a time I thought I never ever get my bfp. but I did not give up! I keep trying.. so jiayou!! pls dont give up.. take care of your body & rest early at night esp from 11pm onwards!

poohy - thanks.. me a bit worried esp when I lose symptoms... aargh! either my baby is super guai or something is wrong.. hmm.. so guai I wonder if he will ever kick me...