Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Just finished my checkup and dinner....put on 1.2 kg since my last visit which is 4 wks ago ask the ...

Worthy Lady
    Just finished my checkup and dinner....put on 1.2 kg since my last visit which is 4 wks ago ask the gynae whether it is ok..he say it doesn't matter whether you gain weight or not..as long as the baby grow..my Scorpio now is 1.1 to 1.2kg which the gynae say is the avg weight for 28 plus wks

Hello!!! Me just left office... =(

Have a happy long weekend everyone...

Hahha hmm - I guess it is better that hubby plays games on phone so he is by your side - than a hubby who plays a lot of golf and you dont't get to see him at all?!? =p

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Hi ladies, sorry MIA for awhile. Thanks for all your encouragement and advices given to me earlier on. Just tested a positive, me and my husband kinda of nonchalant due to the previous mc. So decided to wait for another two weeks to see doctor.meanwhile we just hope not to have any pain and dont see red. Throwing bags of baby dust to all the ladies here, thanks for listening to me. Just to share what I did this cycle, I used clear blue digital ovulation kit, had bazhen once and only time (can't stand the taste) and consume raw walnuts. For the bazhen, I cooked with one piece of lean meat and two eggs. However I only drank the soup and eat the eggs as per the medical hall auntie instructions. Hope it helps!
    quincy1986 likes this.

congratulations Babyhorse !

Poohy lol ! new generation

Congrats babyhorse. Have an awesome wonderful months to come.

All prepared for NDP as I'll be watching at the floating platform
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C360_2013-08-07-18-57-57-706.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	109437  

Quote Originally Posted by Babyhorse:814972
    Hi ladies, sorry MIA for awhile. Thanks for all your encouragement and advices given to me earlier on. Just tested a positive, me and my husband kinda of nonchalant due to the previous mc. So decided to wait for another two weeks to see doctor.meanwhile we just hope not to have any pain and dont see red. Throwing bags of baby dust to all the ladies here, thanks for listening to me. Just to share what I did this cycle, I used clear blue digital ovulation kit, had bazhen once and only time (can't stand the taste) and consume raw walnuts. For the bazhen, I cooked with one piece of lean meat and two eggs. However I only drank the soup and eat the eggs as per the medical hall auntie instructions. Hope it helps!
    Congrats.....

Worthy Lady

Thanks Quincy and dragon tail, have a good holidays ahead!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    babyhorse - congrats! happy celebrating with sg this hol!

dragontail - wow!! you really super pro at doing nails! so nice!

natalie - good that lil Scorpio is doing well!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Congrats baby horse! I think better go gynae or traditional chinese medicine early to get an tai medicine so won't mc easily. Rest more and dont't worry too much!

Dragontail: your nails so nice. (and your hands like so tender and smooth hehehe :x )

littlehammie, it's called Camera360. Heheh it adds effect to smoothen the skin. But I do try my best to keep my hands moisturised many times a day and massage the cuticle with oil every night. And my hubby is very 配合. He always helps me to take pics after my manicure. Hurhur.

Hubby is mugging studies again tonight. Looks like I need to do same old thing in the room. Read and watch TV!

How about you all?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:814988
    littlehammie, it's called Camera360. Heheh it adds effect to smoothen the skin. But I do try my best to keep my hands moisturised many times a day and massage the cuticle with oil every night. And my hubby is very 配合. He always helps me to take pics after my manicure. Hurhur.

Hubby is mugging studies again tonight. Looks like I need to do same old thing in the room. Read and watch TV!

How about you all?
    Hubby out to work part time earn 奶粉钱, im alone at home.... waiting for him to come home....

I'm watching tv n anime n eating leftover durians lol

Dragontail: your hubby so nice.. Mine dont't care or notice my nails at all lol

Congrats baby horse!

Oh me tabao dinner, had dinner alone (caught up with all the posts and facebook!), did some work and going to read to muffin soon!!! I just collected my amazon package today! So I can stop reading 3 little pigs and start on the 2 books - the dr Seuss book recommended by Dragontail and another book called the going to bed book. Hahaha I glanced through earlier and hahaha the rhyming so cute !

Dragontail - nice nails! Can't believe you secured tix!!! And wow - what 温柔 and 嫩 hands you have... =p

Other than thelay who is spa-ing in batam -What's everyone's plans for the long weekend?

Wa - everyone like so 乖 stay at home... Hahaha to think that 2 years ago - I would be out partying...

missy10, awww that's so sweet of him. Come back and give him a good hug.

littlehammie, I'm salivating just thinking of cold durians.

Hubby does come and look at my progress when I do painting on nails or canvas. At least I dont feel too alone.

I think I cannot take it already. Tomorrow onwards I will POAS everyday, ie from 16DPO. Because I just read that if the HPT goes lighter as the day passes, it's the residual HCG booster dying away. If it's darker day by day, then likely it's the hcg built from the body. Honestly, I can feel my AF coming (the cramps are intense some times of the day/night). But at least there's something for me to work on rather than waiting and doing nothing. LOL.

littlej, yay the books arrived!! Nice. Is that Going to Bed also by Dr Seuss? Hahah ya please dont read 3 little pigs to anyone anymore.

I didnt ballot for the NDP tix. But my bro in law (to be) got lucky so we four are going. Thinking how to drive there and avoid road closure. And then walk to the marina. Maybe park at Gateway??

No other plans because hubby is busy again with school work

going to bed book by Sandra boynton.

I just finished reading the dr Seuss book. Oh my - it is such a tongue twister!! Hahaha I got kinda tongue twisted at some parts!!!

Hahaha Dragontail - feel like you must do something right!! Anyway think you have plenty of strips correct?? Guess can pee . But well, it's also kinda like you are setting yourself up for disappointment or happiness? And that might affect your overall mood? Are you still bbt-ing?

Oh - hmm... I think it will be insane to drive for ndp. I went one year and oh my goodness, thank goodness I didn't drive. Took mrt instead. Hmm - maybe can consider parking at novena / newton and take mrt?!?

Imperial Concubine

Congrats babyhorse!!

Long weekends ahead!

Good morning.

Hehe yeah the Dr Seuss book can be quite a tongue twister!

Yes, littlej I am still bbt-ing diligently. Ok ok better think of a good plan to going to the NDP tomorrow. No joke stucking in the car for hours.

So good waking up to a raining/windy thur morning and you know you aint getting up for work. Hee. Enjoy!

Worthy Lady
    Wow.. So crowded at batam... I wonder there are people still left at Singapore.. Hopefully able to get to massage..

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    morn ladies!

I am grouchy this morn.. the rain woke me up at 530am! water sounds reminded me that I needed to pee! then just couldnt get back to sleep... I am definitely gonna ko this afternoon..

thelay - hahaha.. yes batam will be crowded.. but sg also still crowded.. hmm.. do take care n not let others bump into you...

dragontail - so how did you poas? actually today might be too early.. maybe you can start poas on sat morn? just enjoy these 2 days ph & try to not think... continue eating the healthy stuff.. nuts... fruits...

littlej - how many books did you buy from amazon? did you get them in hard cover?

Haha Thelay, yes there're a bunch of us here still. Now I try to remember....when was the last time I was at a place in Singapore and I could say "gee where are all the people?". Enjoy!

happilymarried, there's almost no line on my hpt. I would think I've to wait for my temp to drop ( temps have been wacky because of the shots) before AF appears. This is like my looongest LP!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chartaug.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	109448

Good morning! Me just opened my eyes... Which means... I slept for a good 11 hours!!! Woke up to pee around 7am and decided to switch on relaxing music, laid down, envisioned I was in Bali doing a massage and next thing I know - it is 11am!

Happilymarried - you may wanna try this method to go back to zzz... Ping me if you need the music =) dont be a grouch cuz it is the start of the looooong weekend!!!

Wakey wakey everyone!

Hee hee - thelay - everyone escaped to batam for the long weekend? You know, i have not't been to batam since 13 years old?!? So dont't know how is this new batam like...

Happilymarried - only got 2 books. Ya both in hard cover. Like kids story book. The dr Seuss book is small though.

Dragontail - oh, now I understand why you so anxious. So long!!! And bbt temps ain't telling you anything too. Oh geez. Well - like what happilymarried said - maybe start the peeing tomorrow???

Hmm... Dragontail : Maybe you can check if the roads are closed around one marina boulevard or one raffles quay area? I know for f1 year 1 - we parked at one marina boulevard and after that we could zoom straight upwards to Ecp to make a quick escape.

Other than happilymarried who is going to ko this afternoon - what are everyone else's plans??? Me going to go for a hair trim and treatment. Ahhhh... Can't wait for a nice head massage!!! =)

I will be at home. Maybe make Brownies as gain for tomorrow family gathering hehe

Happy long holidays!

Good luck Dragontail