Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail littlej. .im confused ...ovulate twice? Or earlier one is not real o? I been getting cm with lumpy white ...

Imperial Concubine
    Dragontail littlej. .im confused ...ovulate twice? Or earlier one is not real o? I been getting cm with lumpy white cm last few days ...thats why I test again and also yest night bad cramps on right. We only bd last night coz in case is really ovulating .... wanted to try again tonight but my princess have not't sleep..guess tonight cannot .

Keeping fingers crossed. ...wondering if last night was sufficient. ...

Imperial Concubine
    Littlej. .dont think you are yim jim....fully understand that you will want your gyane to be around when you deliver. Even when I do iui. .I also wanted my gyane to do for me and not any other doctors on duty to do...we paid pte rates not for nothing . Why dont you check if your other fav doctor is around? Then tell your current one you want to swop since he wont be around ?

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Hello Ladies

Thanks for the info on Clomid. I guess due to my age, I immediately assume I would have fertility issues so want to 'jump the queue' of trying naturally.
    Doctor did say to wait few more months or trying.

anyway, I'm on CD 12 today (monday) on usual 28 day cycle. Usually like clockwork one if I dont't travel.
    I will start testing using OPK tomorrow.
    Will try hard to BD this week. That reminds me, must buy some nice tonic drink for husband LOL

Can't believe the so much aniticipated 4 day weekend came to an end like that oh dear

Moving house next month so this month gonna be busy packing.

owh...i just realised i might have financial difficulty buying breast pumps.
    so really not everyone can

Imperial Concubine
    Quincy. ..get a 2nd hand one or see whether your friends can lend you ...I didnt buy also. Borrowed from friend...lucky didnt buy also since end up I didnt bf

poohy: oh just curious, y didnt you go for breastfeed? my mom also chose not to breastfeed us cuz she say uncomfortable

feeling feverish. can i not work today?

Monday morning! Arent we glad it's a brand new week brand new cycle? At least for me New cycle new hope!

Ebichan, big project comin right up! Are you moving out of novena area?

Littlej, you are totally sane thinking/doing what you are doing. I can understand the feeling of being short changed in a way. And I cannot agree more dr chan should have told ya since he said he planned the going away a year before. You go girl. Do what is right and feel comfortable for yourself.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    morn ladies..long weekend over... I am so greedy... I wish for more long weekends..

litlej - I didnt buy any books.. because I look at my study room & realise I have tons of things to clear.. looking forward to buy wong boh boi's books as she comes from a local (asian) perspective.. oh I would love to teach you mahjong.. tho I must say my hubby is the expert here.. he plays like the god of gamblers & he has superbly good memory skills.. he can guess what you want.. he can trick you into ruining your own tiles... haha..

aa for gynae.... I dont think anyone is wrong to be upset that their gynae will be away during those crucial weeks.. I depend on the trust & bond I have with my doc during that time of intense labour pain (if natural birth)... unless of course my doc plans a last min family trip.. that i cant do anything about doc being away... so.. since you have decided to look for replacement.. I hope you find one & also you can quickly bond with this new doc (he reassures you & makes you feel comfortable etc ) by the way, my hubby also says its up to me.. so I choose good & experienced which comes at a price.. haha..

quincy - there r pumps that are not that expensive right? the single pumps will be cheaper too... can look at that..

poohy - if you follow dr wu's bd dates.. you should be ok... hope you strike a baby created around national day! heehee

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    poohy: oh just curious, y didnt you go for breastfeed? my mom also chose not to breastfeed us cuz she say uncomfortable

feeling feverish. can i not work today?
    Hi quincy- quite a few reasons...first is the nipple too short, baby cant latch on...then the milk didnt come in until 1 week? And i tried to pump but not regular intervals so the milk amount is not there.haha..so end up i stopped pumping totally and depend on formula. And plus...already so tired and weak, no energy to keep waking up to pump. formula milk- hubby or confinement nanny can help to mix!

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    quincy - there r pumps that are not that expensive right? the single pumps will be cheaper too... can look at that..

poohy - if you follow dr wu's bd dates.. you should be ok... hope you strike a baby created around national day! heehee
    happilymarried- ohh i also hope so. keeping fingers crossed. my hubby said he dreamt that we got twins.hahaha but told him his dream inaccurate esp when this month no clomid.

i'm in another dilemna...should i go for my gyane appt which is today? dont feel like going yet wonder if i should try western again if this month is no-go....ahhhhh i hate decisions! pls help!

Poohy, this gynae appt is to check/do what?

Imperial Concubine

dragontail, its supposed to be review after my last month's iui.

poohy - you can get identical twins you know? what is this appt for? since you got dr wu to help you this cycle, why not wait until next cycle then see doc? hope next time you see doc is to see beanie or beanies!

Good morning!

Dragontail - I agree with you! New week new sunshine new hope!!! And yes new cycle to you! Are you with doc chew now?

Monday morning started on an absolutely high and happy note for me =) to the big guy up there, thanks for listening to my prayers.

So I found someone on this forum who is currently seeing dr Brenda low (I can bug her for more info). And dr tham's clinic just called me, said they saw my email, asked if I had any complications - low lying placenta etc etc - none which I know of so far *touch wood* and dr tham is only on leave 5 - 7 sept *whew* and yes, made first appointment to see dr Ben Tham next Friday!

So yeap that's 2 appts next week to see if there is any chemistry with dr Paul tseng (aka mr handsome) and dr Ben Tham. Should I see both or one enough? What do you girls think?

It feels like a heavy weight is lifted off my shoulders.

Happily married - if you signed up for wbb class - I think she gives her books complimentary. That's what I read in the link that thelay sent before =) I am going for my class tomorrow so will let you know!

Happilymarried - oh yes. No books no books. Maybe get a kindle? I have gotten myself a kindle. It pained me initially as I do love the feel of flipping through pages but well - practicality to keep up with my reading. I have given away many many many of my books to make way for the nursery - heart pain but well I would like to think that the less fortunate are benefitting from my books at least =) and I guess unless I move into a bigger house in future, there is really no way I can have a nursery and a bludgeoning book shelf. So yeah kindle...

Poohy - hmm, for me - I would see both western and traditional chinese medicine. That's what I did anyway . I started with western only then did both. If you feeling lethargic then I guess can skip western this month... Most important thing is dont make yourself feel like this is a chore.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    I finished wbb's class but she didn't give us any complimentary books...have to buy I think. I want to buy her books too. Will b gg for a makeup class this Sunday. Maybe I will ask her about that.

Hey TVH - Got makeup class meh? I missed CLass #2 - How to request?

Poohy, if you feel like taking a break from gynae this round, then maybe next cycle then see him (hopefully because of lucky strike!). Most of the time, eastern and western can work hand in hand . Just go with your own preferred pace.

Littlej, so glad your prayers are answered. So am I right to be assuming dr brenda is out for you? I mean ok we dont know she is very good or not at this point. But you and I choose a male gynae for a reason (ya me too am geared towards the male for such department).

Yes at dr chew's now. Was told I can just walk in since the appt are full this morning. But now I am here I dont see many patients.

Imperial Concubine

thanks ladies..i'm indeed a bit tired from all the trying for past months...guess i'll skip today's appt. if tis month fails, shall persuade hubby go see dr chew also?! haha...hopefully they have better service (ie IUI not restricted to weekdays only!)

dragontail- just saw that you at dr chew...can you ask them if they do IUI on weekends also?

Poohy, haha littlej richer again from dr chew's referral.

Sure I will ask him! But I wonder does he do iui or not (should have right?). Well maybe I need it some day too.

Ok what should I ask later?
    1. IUI on weekend?
    2. What he thinks about hsg for me?
    3. If not, what are the different things we might need for this cycle?
    4. Should I drink chicken essence? Lol I know I forgot to ask last round and this question has been lingering in my mind so just ask .

Imperial Concubine

hehehe thanks dragontail!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Littlej, you can just call up Thomson parentcraft and tell them you missed which lesson and when is the earliest makeup class you can go to. But nearer to makeup class date, better call to confirm again the timing and venue cos wbb very fond of changing her class timing.

Hey Poohy. if you ask me - Personally, I dont't think Dr Chew will administer IUI to you immediately. He believes in trying naturally first so aka the process I went through and what Dragontail is going through now.

I think IUI may need to be done during weekdays cuz you are involving the hospital's equipment to 'wash the sperms' etc. But that's what I think. Unless you do the non-official IUI which is the do at doc's clinic one.

Worthy Lady
    Hi littlej.. I got wbb books cos I sign up for Thomson first born incentive member.

.. Today is new week. But I am so tired. Feel like taking half day to go home and sleep...