Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 57 of 912 FirstFirst ... 7 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 107 157 557 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 22794
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Tricky, faint line is not positive. Only input in FF as positive on the day you got the dark line....

Tricky, faint line is not positive. Only input in FF as positive on the day you got the dark line.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Only first day is dark. Before That first one, i got few days of faint positive, I didn't input into FF.

I kept my opk this round hehe.

Dragontail: this dip opk I think got mentioned faint also consider. Hmm or is it hpt hmmmmmm. But the dark line one side is considered + regardless faint on right side
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_01.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	97985  
    Last edited by littlehamster; 02-02-2013 at 05:30 PM.

I wish all opk are like that! Got line, faint or dark, means o is coming within 12-48hours. I tried opk and they were not even as dark as your lightest one. Give up.

I'm in such a good mood today. Hubby books out from reservist for the weekend and we talked through when is our next mission window (bd time!) and how to celebrate our 10years anniversary which is coming soon. I'm excited for both!

Worthy Lady

Wow 10yrs anniversary... Gambatte dragontail!

Wa. How come got so many lines?? When I used opk - I only had one day of smiley face no more before and after.

Wow dragontail - congrats on spending a decade together

Thanks

At dr wu now. Not open yet im already 12th in the queue. Gonna be a loooong wait.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Congrats Dragontail on your anniversary!

I'm about 8-9 DPO today and I can feel my AF coming..starting to have cramps...arrghh...CNY will be very moody....

Littlej mine is the dip opk one hehe.

Forget to test Yesterday hmmm

Tvh you normally get af cramps this early?

Dragontail 10years! It's a long journey

wow your sinseh seems pretty good.
    last time my sinseh also super long q 1
    then he told me i not urgent case dont need so often c him T.T

Thanks too TVH! No sight of Af yet can still keep fingers crossed. In anyway, take it as it comes. Can eat all the cny goodies if this is not the jackpot round.

Done with traditional chinese medicine with my hubby. Dr wu thinks I may rest from trying to concieve this cycle. I will go through acupuncture to help me during O next cycle. This cycle my O clashes with cny and she won't be around. To optimize the success rate, she said wait for next month is better. From bbt, she said I did O last month but it was late and "weak". So better to rest this cycle first because of that. But she said if we couldn't control ourselves (so funny when she said that) this cycle, she will do the best to keep the baby. She gives good positivity that we will get preggie again soon.

My hubby condition is all good to go. Next visit she will give him medicine to boost his swimming friends.

This round, she gave us both cough medicine as we both are ill from coughing and throat infection. 5days potion. After that I will start 5days pre-o powder and then 7days post-o powder.

Yes we both came a long way....went through many tests of time

Quincy, aiyo why your sinseh said that? Haa. My hubby thinks dr wu is very nice. And she seems to be in a chatty and cheerful mood today. I found out why because she said today she got a bunch of old school friends who came to visit her. No wonder she is so happy. When I went in I told her "today I brought a special guest". She was like all smiles and said "finally I get to see the mystery man". Hee.

Wow. Great visit

Is it safe to see traditional chinese medicine after preggers?? I asked my gynae before and he said not recommended esp during first trimester.

Oh tvh - could it be good news? Hang on hang on.

Quincy - hmm. Ya why your traditional chinese medicine like that. Not urgent but still should help right...

Worthy Lady

Happy Anniversary, Dragontail

littlej

i dont't know about other T-C-M, but the sinseh i am seeing now will give "wen tai yao" for first trimester to stabilise the pregnancy

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Hmm dont't usually start this early. I've got a feeling my luteal phase going to b short this month...just hope it will at least be in its last few days of my menses when cny comes....

Thanks faithmummy.

Littlej, yes traditional chinese medicine does give an tai powder when preggie. In fact my gf who just given birth to a healthy boy in dec, had her an tai powder from dr wu for full term.

I think western doc usually dont agree with traditional chinese medicine somehow. My first pregnancy I visited my company gp. Told her I was on traditional chinese medicine powder. She seemed quite indifferent about it. She made a comment "you dare to drink? You dont know what's inside the powder ". I guess it all boils down to what you personally believe.

Tvh, oh then I also keep fingers crossed for you since the cramp aint supposed to show so early!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Thanks

I've actually stopped traditional chinese medicine during this 2ww...not sure if my body is adjusting to non-traditional chinese medicine days. Previously, when I take Dr su's med, I didn't have cramps so early. Maybe this is withdrawal symptom
    I'm also starting to have lower backaches and I keep having this diarrhoea feeling (sorry tmi) and I need sleep all the time. I actually took a good 2 and a half hour nap today...all typical of pre AF. I hope it will hold out until I'm at least 12 DPO, if not, my luteal phase would b too short. Today is CD30, I think it would b a very long cycle again. It's been crazy these past couple of mths. Sometimes I just wish AF would come earlier so that I can start fresh again...sigh..being a woman is really troublesome...

Worthy Lady

TVH

your symptoms sound like a good sign of pregnancy...
    AF symptoms are usually similar to pregnancy symptoms
    all the best and good luck to you !!!

I think my typical LP is not ideal. When I started serious bbting, dont think it ever crossed anything more than 11 days. i believe acupuncture helps to lengthen it. But I personally couldnt exactly do a proof to it as on my first acupuncture, I got preggie .

Dr wu said today next cycle to do acupuncture for me again. The last did help me conceived but it just ended up an empty sac. I still trust traditional chinese medicine works wonder but it's not a miracle pill. Ultimately, perhaps it is still all about nature and timing, which both we can't defy. To be honest, after these episodes, I'm not worried about the conceiving part (with all the bbt observation and traditional chinese medicine help). My main agenda is to making it stick. I dont know when the day will be.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 03-02-2013 at 11:10 PM.

Oh. The second gynae I went to see supports traditional chinese medicine pre conception and some of his other patients with other gynaelogical issues - he also advised them on traditional chinese medicine post surgery.

But when I asked him what if after conceive, his advice was not to traditional chinese medicine during first trimester. So that was why I got kinda confused. Like this western doc is is a supporter of traditional chinese medicine but not during first trimester whereas from dragontail's friend and what was mentioned above - testimonies prove otherwise.

@tvh - is your usual cycle 30days? Are you bbt-ing? Is your temp increasing?

Worthy Lady

Morning everyone! Quick question. Bbt temperatures are supposed to be upon waking up. What happens if I woke up an hour before normal coz I needed to pee?! Do I take my temperature once I wake up before I pee, or do I just pee, go back to sleep and take at normal times? Hahaha

Tvh your symptoms quite promising.. we are rooting for you..when you wanna test

Good morning Shez.

For me, I will measure when I wake up to pee. Because a disturbed sleep (less than 3 hours) wont give you accurate readings. I have observed that this works best for me . If say usually if I need to wake up a 6am, but that morning I need to pee at 5am, I will measure at 5am (the temp not much diff from doing it at 6am). But if I go back to sleep after peeing and wake up at 6am to measure, my temp is always about 0.2 celcius higher. Not accurate already. Therefore if I wake up to pee and forgot to temp, I will not temp for that day and leave the bbt blank.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Haha thanks all, you ladies are so encouraging

Honestly, I really dont't feel like I'm pregnant. My longest cycle is 39 days...so I'd probably test on CD40 if AF hasn't appeared...I've never tracked bbt becos opk already made me stressful...so I'd just aga aga count the DPO from the day I got the smiley
    Last edited by TVH; 04-02-2013 at 09:12 AM.

Worthy Lady

Thanks dragontail! TVH, jiayou!

Imperial Concubine

wwooh jia you TVH! hope to see your good news!

CNY Coming! And i'm trying to make appt to see gynae this week...dont know got slots for me.