Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by happilymarried:816451 yes madame littlej! I laughed at the *huggies*.. its like *diapers* so cute!! by the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:816451
    yes madame littlej! I laughed at the *huggies*.. its like *diapers* so cute!! by the way how much newborn diapers r you gonna get & what brand? what about the other mummies? happy sneaky shopping!! =)
    I shld be getting alva cloth nappies online, probably 5 nappies & 14 inserts. Then buy mamipoko disposables for night time / outdoor.

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    dragontail! haha.. but why xiaodingdang? that's an interesting thought! cos my passenger seat usually seats my bag nicely if I am driving alone.. haha..

I will be looking forward to see a bouncy baby & a larger kkj!! I wonder how much he has grown.. both baby & his 'package'.. hmm..
    I just realised that some baby who show of their kkj early (ie 11-12 wks means they got showy dads hahaha) it's in the genes the rest of us got shy babies like me and the dad! Even now when he helps me with the stretch control cream I also cringe abit haaaa

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:816395
    awww missy10 - baby's legs were closed? hahaha baby want to play the guessing game with you! hehehe you can buy white or yellow colored clothes ! anyway who says girls can't wear blue and boys can't wear pink! How many weeks are you anyway? dont't they scan gender during detailed scanning?

dragontail - I always wonder at seminars - whether it's easier to sleep when you're in the first few rows.. cuz the speaker won't look down. hahaha but might get caught on camera!
    Im only at 16 weeks, not detailed scan yet, baby leg long, so baby kiap legs so cant see....

I bought those front button home wear all white, so no worry on colors.... long sleeves, short sleeves and long pants..... quite cheap.... (6pcs per pack $11-$12) total $35 for 3 packs.

you need baby's co-oporation to c gender. During detailed scan, sonographer kept shaking my belly to make baby move. Mine only keep rubbing eyes like super pek chek but legs dont want to open no matter what. Bo pian . Lol...maybe really shy but stubborn like my hubby

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    liyin - hahaha.. a showy dad? hmmm.. think my hubby just a little? by the way, my hubby doesnt like cream! so he only squeezes the cream from bottle on my hands.. then he is out of the bathroom..

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

oh no..think i'm bit short tempered/impatient today. jia lat..maybe PMS?

Happilymarried me and my hubby like doraemon. I bought him the big plush during our part tor lovey dovey days. But someone it ended in my car now.

Poohy, I remember during my bfp cycle I also wanted to strangle my hubby. So I think those pms symptoms dont tell anything at this moment!

Imperial Concubine

dragontail....i also feel like strangling some pple in office...arrggghh..jia lat. feel like putting up the sign 'do not disturb' in office.hahaha

but i enjoy coming in 'here'!

Imperial Concubine

talking about diapers....dont buy Dryper's newborn unless they have improved. If its still sticky tape type..dont buy. I bought last time..it was sooo sticky that it jerks the baby up each time we change diapers!!!! Pampers brand the best....and huggies also not bad, cutting quite small good for small baby. can buy a few pkts of each brand to test out! but really..dont get drypers. i totally regretted for buying it.

Hehhe come come here to vent out your frustration poohy!!

Ok something I've learnt few weeks ago. I saw this mummy youtube video. She was at her last trime. Her hubby applied oil and massaged her tummy oh so gently. It's such a nice bonding sight. I didnt know a hubby can do that! Ok sometimes my tummy ache and he will rub ru yi you on me. That feels nice. So I guess I can request that from him if I got bfp! Anyone's hubby doing that for you?
    poohy likes this.

I feel RIPPED OFF! Pram at ubi is cheaper than taka fair!!! $100 cheaper!!!

So those who have not't bought - come to ubi!!! Baby hypermart or baby kingdom.

Just got a earful from the old man for dragging him to taka fair. Oops...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:816517

Ok something I've learnt few weeks ago. I saw this mummy youtube video. She was at her last trime. Her hubby applied oil and massaged her tummy oh so gently. It's such a nice bonding sight. I didnt know a hubby can do that! Ok sometimes my tummy ache and he will rub ru yi you on me. That feels nice. So I guess I can request that from him if I got bfp! Anyone's hubby doing that for you?
    My hubby will be like "Eee...so oily.." -_-ll think I will be suspicious if he suddenly do all that. Haha. your hubby really sayang you alot

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:816518
    I feel RIPPED OFF! Pram at ubi is cheaper than taka fair!!! $100 cheaper!!!

So those who have not't bought - come to ubi!!! Baby hypermart or baby kingdom.

Just got a earful from the old man for dragging him to taka fair. Oops...
    Ya, its much more cheaper there, even baby cot.....
    Dragontail - hubby will rub medication cream on my back.... scratch back.... hahahahha.... we have that no.1-9 box.....

Worthy Lady
    Littlej.. What is the shop address? Kaki bukit one?

I m looking for infant car seat..

Imperial Concubine

yar baby kingdom and hypermart is much cheaper. i got most of my stuff from there.

ouch..i sneezed and my left side painful siah.....did dr wu's medicine over-ovulate me hahaha until my ovaries sensitive? hmmm

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post

thanks dragontail for the support!
    heee...i ask hubby cut toe nails when i was preg then...dont wanna bend down to cut!

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Baby-Hyperstore/210720945623666?id=210720945623666&_rdr

There is also baby kingdom just a few doors away.

Worthy Lady
    .. Those two shops I went ald. Baby hypermart like only sell baby stroller. And price wise I feel www.babytown.com.SG is cheaper.

I feel these two shops like nothing much there lae. My friend say tao pa yao kiddy palace is big one. I am thinking of going there next week.

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    yes madame littlej! I laughed at the *huggies*.. its like *diapers* so cute!! by the way how much newborn diapers r you gonna get & what brand? what about the other mummies? happy sneaky shopping!! =)
    Happilymarried, try not to buy too many newborn diapers as small cutting, like huggies, pampers or drypers, the bigger cutting ones are Mammy poko and Goon and Merries I gues. If you are getting huggies, pampers and drypers, please get like 1 or 2 packs 1st as baby may outgrow by the end of the week or even the 2nd week.

My gal already using size s drypers when she was 15 days old. I use drypers as nb babies keep poo poo every day and will wet like 10 pcs a day. You will be able to gauge the usage when baby is home and you can monitor her pee/poo frequency. I start to change to mammy poko when she is 4 months only for night use / outing, I use drypers or pet pet for day use as I change baby diapers every 2-3 hours

Quote Originally Posted by liyin View Post
    I just realised that some baby who show of their kkj early (ie 11-12 wks means they got showy dads hahaha) it's in the genes the rest of us got shy babies like me and the dad! Even now when he helps me with the stretch control cream I also cringe abit haaaa
    showy dad? lol?
    my naughty hubby also very cheeky hehe

Worthy Lady
    Any mom using cloth diapers before. I know rav is going to use.. Natalie and poohy.. Do you all have recommendation?

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay View Post
    Any mom using cloth diapers before. I know rav is going to use.. Natalie and poohy.. Do you all have recommendation?
    i remember my mom use combination on my sister. she wrap her in cloth and then followed by diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by poohy View Post
    thanks dragontail for the support!
    heee...i ask hubby cut toe nails when i was preg then...dont wanna bend down to cut!
    Poohy, my hubby just ask me go do pedi.... he won't cut toe nails for me but I am always the one giving him mani and pedi on a regular basis. He is willing to apply cream for me when I was preggy then... so not too bad

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay View Post
    yup i did buy coz my mom say no good to use diaper for too long. no air circulation. But when i look after kiddo myself, i use disposable.hahaha coz dont want to wash the cloth diapers. If buy cloth diapers, must buy the liner also hoh, so that when kiddo poo, easier to wash/throw away the poo. I bought from kiddy palace.

and also must buy the cloth diaper covers! so that no need use safety pin and act as protector.otherwise when they pee or poo, will wet the carrying person or bed!
    Last edited by poohy; 13-08-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoMum View Post
    Poohy, my hubby just ask me go do pedi.... he won't cut toe nails for me but I am always the one giving him mani and pedi on a regular basis. He is willing to apply cream for me when I was preggy then... so not too bad
    wow hahaha, mine cut for me..no choice. He didnt ask me go pedi ! maybe scared i ask him to pay. so he do at least its free.hahaha.