Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; My friend has a big tweety bird in his car. He even strap the seat belt on tweety too...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    My friend has a big tweety bird in his car. He even strap the seat belt on tweety too

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay View Post
    Any mom using cloth diapers before. I know rav is going to use.. Natalie and poohy.. Do you all have recommendation?
    i never use cloth diapers as my elder girl poo everytime i bf her which is like 1 to 2 hours i will need to change diaper...my friend used to buy from bumwear. there is a shop at united square...but can buy online also..

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    yes madame littlej! I laughed at the *huggies*.. its like *diapers* so cute!! by the way how much newborn diapers r you gonna get & what brand? what about the other mummies? happy sneaky shopping!! =)
    i bought huggies new born 3 packs and small 6 packs during the taka fair. i like huggies and pampers because the height of the back is high so poo will not flow out (which happen on my daughter case until i change diapers)...

Hello!! I am tired but now having dinner before wbb class. a bit regret doing the class during 3rd trime now.

Ooo - is babytown cheaper? Hee hee for me Unless it is clothes or toiletries or things that can't be found in sg, i prefer to feel and touch And test the stuff and check all ok . So bigger things like infant car seat and prams and cots and playpens etc - will prefer to get in person.

i got a maxi cosi infant car seat, mattress and bed sheets.

Anyway feeling so ripped off on the pram. Humph!

Dragontail - do you have a glowing complexion now? =p

I got huggies diapers cuz they were at taka sale. But planning to get pampers. I mean, pampers has been a trusted brand for so long so I would trust pampers! I intend to non earth friendly and disposable all the way - easy easy. =p

Oh my! if I happen to see a giant Xiao ding dang in a car - I'd know it is you Dragontail!!! Hee hee.

Aiyo my old man won't apply anything for me! Hahaha the only time he helped me apply something was when I injured both my ankles so he had to help me apply the medicated cream on the ankles. Oh he also helped to apply sunblock and sunburnt cream on holidays. Ok give him some brownie points . I think he would rather pay for a pedicurist to come our house than cut my toenails too! But anyway I dont't trust him to cut - I see his toenails I wanna faint. Actually I am quite spoiled - I go for a monthly pedicure - my monthly indulgence =p

Oh my goodness. I am at wbb class now and they are showing a video on childbirth.

Maybe i sound like a horrible mana but It is like a horror movie. I am now considering c sect with ga.

I am now focusing on my phone.. Refuse to watch anymore!!!

Ahhhh... Sometimes too much info is no good!!!

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Oh my goodness. I am at wbb class now and they are showing a video on childbirth.

Maybe i sound like a horrible mana but It is like a horror movie. I am now considering c sect with ga.

I am now focusing on my phone.. Refuse to watch anymore!!!

Ahhhh... Sometimes too much info is no good!!!
    Why you want c-section with GA? childbirth is not that scary ...you wont be looking at what the gynae is doing also mah...dont think so much.

Female Attendant

Hi ladies! I've been MIA cos work has been hectic and will be all the way till end of the year.

Anyway, I'm 6 days late but tested negative on 2 tests. Tested yesterday (day 5 past) and today (I know I'm too gan cheong!) but both turn out negative. I've been super regular on a 28/29 day cycle all these years too. No usual pre-menstrual symptoms as well. (my breasts are usually sore).

Has anyone experience the same thing as I have? Also, if my period doesn't come after this week, should I go see a doctor? I'm getting worried.

Imperial Concubine
    Littlej. .ya dont worry . When the time comes...you wont see what you seeing now. In fact will only be busy squeezing out the baby only.

littlej: y your old man so no feel one? my 40 year old still likes to cuddle me infront of tv. kekeke

keikokon: might as well c doc tomorrow

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    littlej - hahaha I will be just like you.. super freaked out.. somehow I can tolerate lots of injections but pain down there.. I dont think I can do it... oh dear.. I am a likely c sect mummy..

rav - hmmm is nappy rash a very common thing? I guess I may go disposable all the way.. as I am not hiring a cl... all that washing will be extra tiring unless there is a full time helper at home to help me.. maybe I should go discuss with hubby on the full time helper? my pt time one doesnt seem very stable.. sometimes will MC on me..

momomum - thanks! I am wondering if my little one will be small sized just like me when I was born... hehe... so there is newborn size & next up is size S? its time to spend some time looking at some diapers in ntuc... I reckon in 3rd trimester my legs will become jelly easily...

hi keikokon - in the past have you ever been late before but af still came? also are you using fmu & cheapies to test? sometimes the qc isnt good n those sticks are not accurate... my only experience is that I had missed my af for 58-59 days.. almost 60! felt so uncomfortable & went for scan... I had a cyst. follicle stuck there n did not pop.. I was lacking some hormone.. BUT that's me, not you ok? & since you have standard regular cycle, maybe you wait a few more days?

poohy - is doc wu's herbs so powerful? over ovulate could mean 2 eggies! hehehe... rem to try to walk more.. esp weekends morning... =)

dragontail - how is your squeaky clean skin? I miss going for facial.. I miss having squeaky clean pores!! but I am so low tolerance on extraction pain... wonder if my therapist is just simply lowsy..

Imperial Concubine
    Happilymarried. .dont know ..maybe is AF coming. Feeling crampy also.

maybe our kids will get to see childbirth video for science class just like my school days.

I heard post c-sect days are nightmare. if that is a case then I would rather squeeze hard for once.
    then maybe go shopping after that. like gurmit singh's wife.

Poohy: I thought you just O-ed?

Happilymarried: just curious, now twin b still inside you?

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    Happilymarried: just curious, now twin b still inside you?
    !!!!!
    I googled this case. the twin that has passed on is still inside her and will be delivered together with her surviving twin after 9 months.
    this is also a case of a stillborn.

Imperial Concubine
    Little hamster.. hmm if I based on my first dark opk...is about 8dpo. But if based on my sat opk...im 3dpo? Haha my haywire cycle. sigh...but I really feel very achy.

littlehammie - at my last scan 12+ weeks.. yes.. can still see twin b but shrank in size.. I will ask gynae again this fri at 15+ weeks.. the feeling is just so weird in a sad way...

littlehamster: you thinking of want to see twin b too?

quincy - I read that too.. I think if twin b lost heart beat in trimester 1, this lost baby's tissue will get reabsorbed (best case scenario) but if lost heart beat in trimester 2 or 3.. may be passed out during birth I think...

my worry is I read another crazy article.. that with the lost twin that's reabsorbed, the surviving baby may have double stuff.. like.. e.g. double set of milk teeth etc? there were a few other stuff mentioned but I choose not to remember much of that article cuz it sounded scary...

quincy & littlehamster - hmmm.. gynae did not save any pic of my twin b during my oscar scan.. she only measured on screen... & I saw it on my oscar report... cuz my oscar results were adjusted based on twins.. fetus b was marked as dead fetus & the length is shown.. both are also marked on the growth graph..

happilymarried: omg no...dont't worry like this. that one is a parasitic twin. parasitic twins occur from poor division of embryo. your twins are 2 individuals. twin a can't absorb twin b this way because no matter what, the tissues are not compatible. twin a has his own antibodies to reject "foreign" tissues.

omg I am so scientific. sorry I was a bio student.

you have regular scans to monitor your bbs. dont't worry

Im just wondering where twin b will go. Cos normal if no have will cramp n pass out, but for twins is cramp n pass out will affect twin a too. dont't worry about the Double effect , urs is different eggy. Sorry to remind you of twin b . No worry no worry !