Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by littlehamster Im just wondering where twin b will go. Cos normal if no have will cramp n ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    Im just wondering where twin b will go. Cos normal if no have will cramp n pass out, but for twins is cramp n pass out will affect twin a too. dont't worry about the Double effect , urs is different eggy. Sorry to remind you of twin b . No worry no worry !
    oh no touch wood touch wood hehe...
    but then really? you will have cramp with a non-surviving twin?

Yeah I got clot pores and all sucked out clean!

Rav, oh I googled the alva diapers and they are so cute! Showed my hubby and he said yes must buy in future. But usually how many is enough??

Just got home and I'm so tired! I look forward to getting into action this friday (to Dr Chew). I have a feeling I need to scan my eggs twice a week from gonal f. That's what I read from some other forums .

Female Attendant

quincy: I'm afraid the doctor will think I'm kicking a big fuss w only 7 days late. I've googled that doctors can actually do a blood test and it's more accurate but just worried that the doctor will think I'm being paranoid, lol.

happilymarried: Actually I was late for 7 days in April and also tested negative on day 6. that's the only time in my whole womanhood that I've been late! Was also worrying but it eventually came so still ok. Sorry to hear about your case and crossing fingers that nothing is wrong inside of me. Funny thing is my period has also been super zhun until I trying to concieve and that first time was a false alarm. -_-'' *gasp* and yes I've been using cheapo hpk! The guardian home brand in fact. Haha. What's fmu? I actually bought a ClearBlue one but dont't want to waste it till I know for sure.. haha.

keikokon: y doc will think you kicking up a fuss? you can go normal family clinic request for a hcg blood test. they can earn money. the doc will say "why not?"

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by poohy View Post
    talking about diapers....dont buy Dryper's newborn unless they have improved. If its still sticky tape type..dont buy. I bought last time..it was sooo sticky that it jerks the baby up each time we change diapers!!!! Pampers brand the best....and huggies also not bad, cutting quite small good for small baby. can buy a few pkts of each brand to test out! but really..dont get drypers. i totally regretted for buying it.
    I only use 2 then I give away..it is sticky and loud when you try to tear off the sticker...

Wow. you know what. Childbirth is an amazing journey. It is amazing how baby will instinctively know what to do when coming out. And what wbb said was the process has never changed from the past till now. It is so true right. That's one thing technology can never change isn't it.

And oh - c sect is also as scary cuz it was shown in the video. And un-natural. Reminds me of this movie whereby this lady cut herself up and delivered an alien.

I dont't know which is better. Now I am freaked out by both.

I Was such a wuss. I kept cringing and Towards the end I played with phone and looked around. The rest of the class was so into the video - like watching cartoon!?!?

Boy I am actually quite glad my old man didnt come today. I think he would have freaked out too and persuaded me to go for c sect with ga.

Oh - and there was this ppt slide where wbb showed that mum poo poo when delivering baby the natural way. Looks gross!!! Natalie and poohy - does that happen?!?

I asked wbb at the end of the class about if first baby usually come out later or earlier. She said later provided cervix is short. And she also assured me dr Brenda low is very good (and pretty and sexy?!?). she said dr Ben Tham is very good too. She did think I am abit too late to change docs but said it is up to me if I wanna see doc Tham.

Happilymarried: Nappy rash quite common, all thanks to our humid weather. Its better to use disposables if you dont have CL to help do washing. Usong cloth nappies will also have rash. Keep proper hygiene and baby butt dry shld be okay .

Happilymarried - yo yo attention to baby a. Focus on the present, not the past. even with 2 sets of teeth - that's nothing braces can't correct these days. Why dont you think he will have more head hair or ahem a bigger "package" instead!!! Focus on the positive. What baby a will most definitely have is the knowledge that he has a pair of loving parents, a mama who is constantly worrying and loving him and will bring him up to be the best possible gentleman ever. He will also know that he has his parent's genes and part of his sibling's genes and nutrients - that's what makes him so unique and why his parents love him ever so much. He will never feel deprived nor shortchanged of a sibling cuz he knows he is a special unique individual and his papa and mama love him truly madly deeply.
    happilymarried likes this.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Wow. you know what. Childbirth is an amazing journey. It is amazing how baby will instinctively know what to do when coming out. And what wbb said was the process has never changed from the past till now. It is so true right. That's one thing technology can never change isn't it.

And oh - c sect is also as scary cuz it was shown in the video. And un-natural. Reminds me of this movie whereby this lady cut herself up and delivered an alien.

I dont't know which is better. Now I am freaked out by both.

I Was such a wuss. I kept cringing and Towards the end I played with phone and looked around. The rest of the class was so into the video - like watching cartoon!?!?

Boy I am actually quite glad my old man didnt come today. I think he would have freaked out too and persuaded me to go for c sect with ga.

Oh - and there was this ppt slide where wbb showed that mum poo poo when delivering baby the natural way. Looks gross!!! Natalie and poohy - does that happen?!?

I asked wbb at the end of the class about if first baby usually come out later or earlier. She said later provided cervix is short. And she also assured me dr Brenda low is very good (and pretty and sexy?!?). she said dr Ben Tham is very good too. She did think I am abit too late to change docs but said it is up to me if I wanna see doc Tham.
    Oh..I didn't poo when I gave birth to my elder girl..but I heard from some of my friends that they were given something to flush out the poo to prevent pooing during childbirth...

c-section is that you can choose an auspicious date and no need to suffer from contractions but the healing time will take longer as the outer layer of the skin may heal but not the inner flesh, muscles and etc.

for natural delivery, you would have contractions but that is where the epidural comes in..healing will take a shorter time..for me, it is around 1 week..

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    Happilymarried: Nappy rash quite common, all thanks to our humid weather. Its better to use disposables if you dont have CL to help do washing. Usong cloth nappies will also have rash. Keep proper hygiene and baby butt dry shld be okay .
    i use tapioca flour instead of cream and it works for my daughter ..hehe

Hi ladies !! I've been gone for some time as I was starting to stress out about the possibility I wouldn't be able to get pregnant. So I had taken a decision to stop temping, stop using my opks and even stop counting my days. So I also stopped contributing over here so my mind would would be off ttcing. I missed you ladies and was so tempted to read you all again but I think I was just super super kanchiong...Anyway I started having clots during my period so my stepmom suggested I go to her traditional chinese medicine acupuncturist in upper serangoon rd. I saw him every week and he would put needles on my ankles, legs, back and tummy, plus he gave me some very yucky syrup to drink twice a day. He said my womb was cold and I didn't have enough blood (I always knew I had poor circulation, got it from my mum) I only went for acupuncture for a month and got my bfp last night !! I still can't believe it...I was 3 or 4 days late when I tested and dont't even know when did I ovulate. The line came up stronger than the control line and am going to the docs tomorrow.

Anyway, aside from the fact I wanted to share the good news with you I am so convinced we wouldn't have done it without acupuncture. I think this is something worth considering. After the 2nd session, I started getting very hot at night and thought my body was warming up.
    i really didn't think this was our month, and I didn't have much symptoms. Only started feeling tired the day AF was supposed to come, and usually my acne would disappear before AF but didn't and was even stronger.

dont't give up ladies !!!

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    Hi ladies !! I've been gone for some time as I was starting to stress out about the possibility I wouldn't be able to get pregnant. So I had taken a decision to stop temping, stop using my opks and even stop counting my days. So I also stopped contributing over here so my mind would would be off ttcing. I missed you ladies and was so tempted to read you all again but I think I was just super super kanchiong...Anyway I started having clots during my period so my stepmom suggested I go to her traditional chinese medicine acupuncturist in upper serangoon rd. I saw him every week and he would put needles on my ankles, legs, back and tummy, plus he gave me some very yucky syrup to drink twice a day. He said my womb was cold and I didn't have enough blood (I always knew I had poor circulation, got it from my mum) I only went for acupuncture for a month and got my bfp last night !! I still can't believe it...I was 3 or 4 days late when I tested and dont't even know when did I ovulate. The line came up stronger than the control line and am going to the docs tomorrow.

Anyway, aside from the fact I wanted to share the good news with you I am so convinced we wouldn't have done it without acupuncture. I think this is something worth considering. After the 2nd session, I started getting very hot at night and thought my body was warming up.
    i really didn't think this was our month, and I didn't have much symptoms. Only started feeling tired the day AF was supposed to come, and usually my acne would disappear before AF but didn't and was even stronger.

dont't give up ladies !!!
    congratulations!!!

Big congrats tricky!!!!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    littlehamster & quincy - no cramps due to high dose of progesterone.. thankfully.. & no worries I m ok to talk about my baby b.. if we encounter a loss we will still think from time to time all the things that could have been.. but we'll be ok & we become stronger. =)

littlej - thank you for your kind words n reassurance! brought tears to my eyes... ha.. braces are a must.. since both hubby n I had it too.. more hair would be nice & big package? haha.. that's already written in the stars (our dna) =) so howz the research on dr low apart from wbb's comment? you have appt tomorrow n fri right?

rav - those bamboo cloth diapers are all so cute & irresistible!!

dragontail - egg monitoring usually 2 x a week.. but it will be very quick.. my clinic used to let me skip Q becuz I was very fast... scan, count, confirm/adjust dosage, pay then I'm off... I'm excited for you!!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    hi tricky - big congrats!! now you must rest more n continue to warm your tummy!

Congrats tricky!!!

Congrats tricky!!! Happy for you! These days I look forward to reading posts on mummy sg !!! Happy to see I gals...& whine when I need help.. Thanks for the wonderful support..

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post

they will give you something to insert to your butt and you will flush out all your poo before delivery...so that you wont have situation like this! actually once on epidural, you really feel numb down there...even got pee also cant feel it. the nurse will put catheter in and drain off for you.

Imperial Concubine

congrats tricky!

Good morning!!

Happilymarried - my appt is next week. Instead of both - my old man said see one and we short listed doc Ben Tham. Anyway, I did asked my old man what he thinks - if we should still see an alternative... He said yes. He is still not comfy with a replacement doc. And if we go with the alternative, he thinks I should not go back to doc chan anymore ever after. He was like, I can put up with his yaya-ness but not happy that he didnt mention his vacation upfront and can still say planned a year ago - despite the high charges. So I guess for my man - he feels "betrayed" (more "betrayed" than me!)

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by keikokon View Post
    quincy: I'm afraid the doctor will think I'm kicking a big fuss w only 7 days late. I've googled that doctors can actually do a blood test and it's more accurate but just worried that the doctor will think I'm being paranoid, lol.

happilymarried: Actually I was late for 7 days in April and also tested negative on day 6. that's the only time in my whole womanhood that I've been late! Was also worrying but it eventually came so still ok. Sorry to hear about your case and crossing fingers that nothing is wrong inside of me. Funny thing is my period has also been super zhun until I trying to concieve and that first time was a false alarm. -_-'' *gasp* and yes I've been using cheapo hpk! The guardian home brand in fact. Haha. What's fmu? I actually bought a ClearBlue one but dont't want to waste it till I know for sure.. haha.
    Keikokon- my cycle also haywire ever since i got married and trying to concieve. guess our body reacts ....=) i also experienced late period or even skipped mths. haha those long enough here will know i also always grumble or questions why no AF..whats happening etc. Guess its normal that some of us skipped months or late/long cycle. I'd even seen doctor for it. most will ask me to wait it out....somehow those i see advocate natural...thats to wait it out...

so dont tink so much bah..maybe this month is skipped month or else is late ovulation...jia you. if still worried, go see gynae bah.

Imperial Concubine

happilymarried- dont worry your twin A will be fine. continue to stay happy and eat well and pray over your baby that he will grow up healthy.

For me as a christian, last time i prayed every night specifically for the baby. to have 2 stong hands and legs, mouth that speaks well, eyes to see well, ears to be able to hear and every intestines/heart to be growing well also.And that she will grow up and bring joy to pple around her! thank god, indeed she has brought joy to us and pple around her...=)

so jia you!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Littlej, was that the 3rd lesson on labour and childbirth? I think I missed that lesson. Ya her classes always show video first. very boring. I'd rather she just teach. I paid so much to watch video. And het videos all like shot in the 70's. Sound quality very poor also. And she always leaves her mouse cursor right smack in the middle of the screen, why can't she just move the cursor away?!?

dont't fret too much. I believe when the time comes, you will know what to do. For me, I'm determined to go natural without epi if circumstances allow. If not, c sect is an inevitable choice. If you want c sect, you need to plan. If not, just enjoy the process and wait for your water to break

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Congrats tricky!!!!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Congrats tricky!