Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by quincy1986:816869 littlehamster: i want to know if your condition is the same as mine. your hubby already ...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:816869
    littlehamster: i want to know if your condition is the same as mine.
    your hubby already did SA?
    teratozoospermia same as my hubby?your hubby smoke or not? your hubby likes fried food and tidbits right?

for myself regular cycle 28-30 days. retroverted uterus.
    no previous medical condition.
    have not't do SA. He 32 This year. No smoke no drink. Last time still got go jogging, now play game more. But I got bug him to go jog once a while. Compared to last time when we have not't stay together, he no eat vege. Now he eats more vege, mostly broccoli, cauliflower n other soft soft leaves. He is loves peanuts lol. Drinks coffee occasionally. Sleep late, stress work. But his sex drive like still quite high lol, so I guess his army not so bad?

That time when I went Kandang Kerbau Hospital a&e to check on the mc bleeding, the doc didn't say If my uterus is normal or retrovert, can see from there? She did the trans scan. The doc also say If I can get preggy means I no block tubes. I'm generally very healthy in terms of western view, But weak in traditional chinese medicine view (cold body, weak digestion) Cycle 30-33days.

My fluffy slippers are from Cotton on. very comfy

I'm o-ing This Sunday!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Happilymarried, unfortunately prof ng would not be in sg on the week of my EDD. I have not't asked him who his replacment is yet. Feeling kinda unsettled having to face a totally unfamiliar obgyn that day.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlehamster: oh...so good that your husband eats a lot vege. lol. my hubby also like battery eveready
    but my hubby gets tired easily. I suspect his cholesterol is the culprit.

I not sure if you r able to try this. I was weak in digestion. last time I would vomit at least once every month due to poor digestion.
    and at least once a month I cannot sleep due to heartburn from indigestion. very miserable. then I decided to take ENO. then I feel so much healthier.
    my vomiting and heartburns totally stopped. so far this is my own home remedy. I thought about this after doing some studying online.
    stuborn n naggy ^^ me the st maria online

Littlej no worries I know I (and all of us) will graduate from the thread soon..

Happilymarried .. I wish that profile pic is mine but nah.. dont't think I will be brave enough to take pregnancy shoots though.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    teratozoospermia is in my hubby's reports too.. but some may have it slightly worse, some may have it mild... so dont lose hope yet! all is needed is one strong army & one good egg!

keikokon - this the last month of the year that starts with A.. heehee =) I too know the feeling especially after my 60 days scare last yr.. I thought I had ovarian failure n my system shut down.. even told hubby go look for another wife... looking back.. I think I went overboard... haha..
    happilymarried - you're really too cute! Haha ask hubby go look for another wife - using reverse psychology on him? Yes thank goodness no more months starting with A! It's just a little hard bcos I just found out that 2 colleagues (one of whom wasn't even trying) just got pregnant.. And I always wonder how come some women seem to make it look so easy? Sighh.

Tvh - oh but first baby usually come earlier right?!? So you would still have prof ng if baby cooperates =) hahaha I am in the complete opposite position - baby needs to come out exactly 40th week. Not between 37th and 39th!!! Wa you have not't found out who the replacement doc is!!? You are super chill.

Hahaha - I feel like I am making a mountain out of a molehill beside you now =p

Oh tvh - you should ask them to raise the bed slightly at where your head is. Or put extra towel under your head. My therapist does it for me. And just earlier she even asked if I wanted towel under the arch of my back or under my feet. But I was pretty comfy with the extra towel under my head and neck. Can even zzz . Cannot do extraction meh? Usually I find the extractions super shiok cuz I imagine all the blackheads and oil glands popping out. Hahaha.

Happilymarried - I didn't use sheet masks during first trime. But I used them during second and third trime. Erm I didn't know not allowed . Hahaha. Maybe for me - the lesser I know the better.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar

keikokon - it happens.. I have got that a lot around me too.. in the past 2 years.. some 1st try get it.. some immed the month after miscarry get it... at that time I wonder, why must tell me? I am happy for them, but I dont't want to know in so much detail.... so hmmm, I felt terrible back then too... but.. you have us here! we know what it is like to try & try & then.... finally succeed!! so dont't give up hope ok? =)

oh yes littlehamster my retroverted uterus was scanned from a normal ultrasound.

Today i got special feel, my tummy was "push" towards my left, from my bird eye view, think is my baby sitting on the left..... hubby saw it when he stand behind me n look down (he 184, i 155)

Female Attendant

happilymarried - yes, this is the only place now where I know I can get support from you ladies! Guess like what Dory says.. 'just keep swimming, just keep swimming'.. and we should all just keep trying and just keep trying! (:

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Prof ng told me the exact opposite. He told me first baby usually willl b late but I've heard many mummies tell me first baby will be early. When my mum had me, she was late for 2 weeks. But I hope baby will come out sooner so that we can still catch prof ng.

Haha littlej, cos I figured if I ask him too early, his replacement might change later on, so didn't bother. I'm trying to be as Zen as possible. Also becos im too lazy to find another gynae...hehe. When time comes, I just want to go with the flow. I'm planning to have a birth plan. Natural all thr way unless baby in breech position, no epi and no episiotomy if possible. I dont't want anyhow cut here cut there. And also I'm donating my cord blood. I think i better write down...

quincy - I take eno too.. from time to time.. it helps a lot!

tvh - keep zen.. its good.. keep your birth plan in your hospital bag..

I was born early too.. 3+ weeks early..

thanks on the info on facial.. I will take note.. =)

Ya wbb told me first baby is late. But other than one friend - the rest of my friends / acquaintances were all early! Hmm.

Just now I told my old man dont't change . He glared at me and said he can't stand doc chan's "ya-ya-ism" - the way he said "this vacation was planned a year ago - even before you conceived". Hahaha I think man's pride is it?!? =p

Hahaha tvh - at wbb class - she said docs usually dont't do episiotomy unless they anticipate a big tear. Cuz it's easier if no episiotomy - no need effort - so she said she doesn't understand why when she read birth plans - mothers specify that. But she also said between a gigantic tear to the anus versus episiotomy - which would one choose?

For me - I am completely the opposite of you! just leave to the doc to decide. I dont't wanna think too much and just focus on breathing and getting it right. I dont't want baby to shoot out like canon ball so must stop when doc say stop, pant when pant, cough when cough. I dont wanna be answering questions like "hey you sure you dont want a cut?" =p (esp knowing how indecisive i am). Epidural is a must - the earlier the better, the more the merrier! Episiotomy or not - the doc can decide. Oh I have not't thought about the cord.

Worthy Lady

I'm in an irritable mood to tonight. Everything was fine till we came home after movie and dinner, and then I got irritated with hubby when he kept irritating me. Even kick him out from the shower (we always bathe together. Hehe).

Not talking to him, hiding under the blanket in our bed while he is in the other room watching tv.

He did nothing wrong. I'm just irritated and pissed. Could be coz menses are coming soon (ETA next week) or coz I have an apptmt with yaya chan tomorrow. Lol

littlej - if yaya chan (shez cute way to call doc!!) does deliver muffin (I hope!!).. it would be interesting to see your old man bonding with yaya chan in the delivery suite! haha...

hmm ladies can help me on this?
    I woke awhile ago (535am) from sharp pain on right side of belly... I was sleeping half on my right side & half on my back.. immediately I flipped to my left side..then pain gone! too scared to go back to sleep since... any of you had this before? I hope my baby is ok...

Imperial Concubine
    Little hamster..jia you for upcoming days!

Happilymarried. ..hmm not too sure about the pain.issit baby kick you asking you to flip the other side? If no more pain or anything else. .dont worry bah. When's your next appt?

Heh shez kick hubbt out? He didnt say anything or feed you chocs?

Last night I dreamt that my hubby went to clubbing! !Those clubs with ladies accompany type! When he came back. ..I was so angry he didnt even call or msg. And throw things at him to vent my anger. And make him do all the housework or anything! Best thing is he guai guai oblige and do. Haha

Worthy Lady

Hehe poohy, our bathroom has the shower area partitioned, so I only kick him out of there. So he went to pangsai. I'm still irritable to him though. But not to you ladies. Hahaha

shez - its definitely the hormones acting up... many times I felt like killing hubby in the past too . hehe... but these mood swings will sometimes also do the opp & make you feel like you love hubby loads!

poohy - my next appt is tomorrow.. I cant wait!! tell hubby about your dream.... and make him do household chores still even though it was just a dream! hee...

Shez: your hubby so good. let you kick. my hubby got temper issues. i need to be sensitive with him. i cannot get angry with him. otherwise he will say i dont love him.
    other than that he is good

Worthy Lady

Haha. Happilymarried, you are so right!

Quincy, one of the reason why hubby let me kick is coz he is still worried dat I feel pain from d polyp removal. In fact, this morning he hugged me and apologized, and said while patting my tummy - naughty ovary dont't be painful. Enemy is gone ok.

Hahahaha.

Shez: my hubby only sayang me this way on the condition that i dont throw tantrums at him lolz

Quincy: he only eat the vege that i cooked. lunch sometimes he still eat fast food, his reason is that faster or hawker centre too far. lol. i also got drink eno, with ginger one. last time used to get wind very easily. lifesaver lol.

poohy: thanks! good luck to you too~~
    quincy1986 likes this.

Worthy Lady

Quincy so your hubby super Sa jiao!