Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Shez: ya . so i call him my naughty boy. i feel my temper comes more easily when t-tc. anyone ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Shez: ya . so i call him my naughty boy.

i feel my temper comes more easily when t-tc. anyone the same?

poohy & happilymarried: on the average, how much you all spent for each iui (SA, checks etc.) ? i am planning my budget now for iui.

Worthy Lady
    Happily married... Those side pain may be cos of ligament pain. dont't worry.

Tvh.. you r so brave.. I also dont't like about episotomy. But I think I have no choice lae. Cos I m using epidural. I can't imagine giving birth without epidural.

I will ask the doc for painless birth at next week visit..

Female Attendant

Morning ladies,

Long time I did not post here. Donno whether you all still remember me. Good news, I am already pregnant almost 6 mths. I am wondering if the taka baby fair still on?
    quincy1986 and ebichan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by antoy81 View Post
    Morning ladies,

Long time I did not post here. Donno whether you all still remember me. Good news, I am already pregnant almost 6 mths. I am wondering if the taka baby fair still on?
    I was at taka 3 days ago and the taka fair is replaced by mooncake festival booth . :/ Congrats on your pregnancy btw!
    antoy81 likes this.

Good morning!!

Oh my - I am such a slacker. I just woke up (1015am). Gosh - the facial experience has given me a super good zzz. I cant remember when was the last time i slept for 10 hours straight!! Anyway, thankfully my boss is away this week so I can afford to slack. =p

Shez - yee hah! Yaya chan! Hahahah!! Your appointment with yaya chan tomorrow is for? Hee hee - actually you feeling all fine and well after removing polyps already right? =p

Wa so romance - you kick hubby out and he go pang sai!!! Kekekek!

Happilymarried - I would say dont worry cuz it could be the muscles stretching to accommodate the growing baby. And you turned abruptly?!? That said - if you are very concerned, you might wanna give a ring to your doc and ask? I think docs are used to such questions as and when - I called to ask if I can attend jay Chou concert - whether it'd be too loud for muffin.

Actually I heard it is better to sleep on the left. But yaya chan said as long as comfortable sleep - it is fine. Wbb also suggested in her class to have 2 pillows so your head is elevated when you unconsciously turn to lie on your back whilst you are sleeping.

Hope tempers have toned down today =)

Where is Dragontail!!! Morning all!

i think Dragontail is feeling emo because this thread is filled with pregger stuff
    and my t-tc buddies are diminishing. T.T
    or maybe Dragontail has good news and will be MIA for 3 months ^^

no offense everyone. just that t-tc is and emotional roller coaster ride.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    i think Dragontail is feeling emo because this thread is filled with pregger stuff
    and my t-tc buddies are diminishing. T.T
    or maybe Dragontail has good news and will be MIA for 3 months ^^

no offense everyone. just that t-tc is and emotional roller coaster ride.
    quincy emo, littlehammy emo too.. i want hit jackpot sooooooon

i feel ever since i see traditional chinese medicine, my temper improved. the traditional chinese medicine doc did say that my body build up negative energy,, thats why angry easily..
    quincy1986 likes this.

littlehamster: how much you usually pay at eu yan seng?

Morning ladies

who's Yaya chan ?

Congratulations Antoy, when is your EDD ?

Quincy I know what you mean, when I look back I felt my mood was pretty bad because I was so frustrated, except the last month. My traditional chinese medicine doc was a real therapy for me. He's super talktative so no time to feel nervous about poky needles haha. In any case I'm not out of the bush yet, 1st tri has to go by but I had never had a bfp so this alone has given me hope...

have to go back to dr Yam this afternoon, he got my hcg results and they are high enough to do US. He wants to rule out ectopic asap.
    quincy1986 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    littlehamster: how much you usually pay at eu yan seng?
    $120+ for 2 weeks med, eat twice a day, some times alot powder

dr wu one also around there lesser abit, but powder also lesser haha

littlehamster: so you now with dr wu or eys?

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    missA - finally mooncake fair is here!! I love tasting.. but I can never finish 1 moon cake on my own...

Quincy: Dr Wu

thelay & littlej - thanks! I would say when I sleep I have very ugly sleep positions.. I flip like a fish in a hot pan.. I twist n turn just to get comfy.. hubby always say wanna film me or take pic.. I told him.cannot.. what if my soul runs away? haha.. now I have suddenly become a light sleeper.. I feel more conscious now.. used to sleep so dead even thunderstorm cannot wake me.. so when I feel aches n pains I tend to wake up.. last night's was really sharp but lasted seconds.. I read up n I think its round ligament pain.. dont know what is a round ligament but my appt is tomorrow & I shall ask then...

dragontail did say she would be busy right? I hope its busy & not fallen ill... hope you r doing fine dragontail =)

anyway no matter who is still trying to concieve.. we'll be here for you! jiayou to quincy littlehammie shez poohy ebichan...
    quincy1986 likes this.

quincy - no offence... trying to concieve for me was the most emo roller coaster ride.. & I wish I chanced upon this thread much earlier.. cuz I was mostly suffering in silence.. I am the most drastic mtb here I think.. with so many procedures done.. not proud that I had to do so much as compared to those bd one time hit target type.. I will check out the cost for you later.. I think I have snapshots of the bills in my hp..
    quincy1986 likes this.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay View Post
    Happily married... Those side pain may be cos of ligament pain. dont't worry.

Tvh.. you r so brave.. I also dont't like about episotomy. But I think I have no choice lae. Cos I m using epidural. I can't imagine giving birth without epidural.

I will ask the doc for painless birth at next week visit..
    episotomy is not a must for epidural...some mtb choose not to have episotomy and when the baby comes out via natural means, it will tear naturally. However, as it tear naturally, it means that the tear would not be straight/even like eptotomy. Hence, there is a possibility that you may need more stitiches as it is not a clean cut...

natalie - did you tear naturally or you had episiotomy? I recall you said you healed very fast.. but first 2-3 days did you have difficulty to pee?

Natalie is like our guru mama here. I wanna ask about the difficulty to pee question too! And erm - were you scared of poo-ing post delivery?

happilymarried: thanks. muackie muackie muacks <3 <3 <3
    you r so kind. you know who up there will bless you with a beautiful baby
    awaiting your bills ^^

littlehamster: y you stop eys? no good?
    happilymarried likes this.

Hey mermaid happily married!!! Hahaha one way to help cushion all your flipping around... Have a pillow on your back too. That's what i do so it helps to "cushion" your movements. So for me - i will be hugging my bolster sleeping on the left, 2 pillows below head, 1 pillow below feet and a pillow at my back. So if I turn, I have the pillow to "block" or "cushion" the impact. And I find that with the pillow, I dont't make a full 180 degrees turn or I won't be lying completely on my back.. Hahaha even if I do - at least I got a pillow to protect my tummy.

But that is my own invented method which works for me .
    happilymarried likes this.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by missA View Post
    I was at taka 3 days ago and the taka fair is replaced by mooncake festival booth . :/ Congrats on your pregnancy btw!

Thanks MissA! It was fasting month last month so I did not manage to visit the fair. This is my 3rd pregnancy but my 2nd child and detailed scan shows its another boy. )

*wave!*

Didn't have a good chance to post earlier. Ya know, I have been such a frequent "poster" here (I think I have been here almost everyday with countless posts a day?!?) that now just merely 24hours not in here I have a hard time catching up!

Been busy and will be more busy at work (especially I have to cover one of my team mates who is going away whole next week). And I just received a news yesterday an uncle (my mom's bro) has passed on .

I'll be focusing on work and my mom in the days/weeks to come. trying to concieve still continues (tomorrow I will have how-to-jab-myself lesson!). However, I may excuse myself a little bit from this thread for awhile. (In fact from the internet/googling world too). At some days, honestly, trying to concieve takes a toll on me, mentally. I guess by now some of you know my reasons for trying to concieve (of course for some ladies, it just comes naturally in a marriage). Yes I have a time clock to chase after; but at the same time it's just beyond what I can accomplish on my own or what money can do/buy. I will do whatever Dr Chew advices me to. I will keep in mind and practice all the good tips you beautiful friends here have taught me. I shall keep my mind on many other things, other than trying to concieve. At least for now/awhile.

Trust that I am not leaving this thread! I'm just spreading my attention ratio a bit differently for now.

Wish everyone luck. Ok I gotta rush for an meeting now!

Female Attendant

[QUOTE=tricky;817139]Morning ladies

who's Yaya chan ?

Congratulations Antoy, when is your EDD ?

my EDD date is special 11/12/13. Nice date ya. hehe )