Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by happilymarried natalie - did you tear naturally or you had episiotomy? I recall you said you healed ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    natalie - did you tear naturally or you had episiotomy? I recall you said you healed very fast.. but first 2-3 days did you have difficulty to pee?
    happilymarried - mine is episiotomy..actually i did not follow the confinement rules strictly..i would use water to spray on that part while i pee so that my wound would not sting due to the urine...

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Natalie is like our guru mama here. I wanna ask about the difficulty to pee question too! And erm - were you scared of poo-ing post delivery?
    pooing i very scared cos i afraid that my squeezing would cause my wound to tear...i requested for the stool softener from my gynae so that i would not ahve constipation. i undertsand that got to poo within few days of the delivery..

omg...i dont want to get pregnant already. lol
    littlehamster likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:817176
    Hey mermaid happily married!!! Hahaha one way to help cushion all your flipping around... Have a pillow on your back too. That's what i do so it helps to "cushion" your movements. So for me - i will be hugging my bolster sleeping on the left, 2 pillows below head, 1 pillow below feet and a pillow at my back. So if I turn, I have the pillow to "block" or "cushion" the impact. And I find that with the pillow, I dont't make a full 180 degrees turn or I won't be lying completely on my back.. Hahaha even if I do - at least I got a pillow to protect my tummy.

But that is my own invented method which works for me .
    Same same!!!!
    1 bolster on my right in between hubby, scare he kick my tummy, pillow on my left, 2 pillows below head..... hahahahhhha....
    And 4 baby pillows around me.... so wherever i flip i got pillow,

This way really minimize movement also....

Worthy Lady

Littlej, apptmt with yaya chan is the op follow up. I feel ok to be honest. First two days some pulling/stitch sensation then after that is ok .

After this, I'm awaiting AF which should be next week, then see yaya chan again on cd12 to check on eggs/bd dates? Though I'm tempted to just bd when I have smiley and forget about going back to him. Hehe.

Shez: lol yaya chan. i shall call my doctors yaya also.

doctors are just so doctors. if we dont ask them, they make us feel stupid. "y never ask?"
    if we ask a lot, they think we are trying to outsmart their profession.
    this is just my opinion. kekeke

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Natalie is like our guru mama here. I wanna ask about the difficulty to pee question too! And erm - were you scared of poo-ing post delivery?
    Not the guru here but just to share, mine tear naturally. I had epi so they insert the urine bag during the delivery. The pee part was ok only took a while before your body allows you to pee. the 1st time I pee, I took more than 10 mins to pee, as nothing come out even tho I know my bladder is full. Subsequently was better when you body knows you are without the urine bag.

About the poo part, please do drink lots of water and fruits to prevent constipation. Even with soft stools, it will be very messy with poo and lochia (the menses like blood after you deliver). I have to use the spray to try and clean it but it might sting a bit due to the stitches down there touching water... sorry TMI...

Yes, natural delivery, the wound will heal around 1 week, and I was walking aroung the room like 5 hours after delivery as I took a rest after 1 whole night without sleep as I was induce and baby only came out the next afternoon around 3pm.
    quincy1986 likes this.

Worthy Lady

dont know if docs check this thread. If yes, chan very easy trace who I am! Hahahaha
    quincy1986 likes this.

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    Shez: ya . so i call him my naughty boy.

i feel my temper comes more easily when t-tc. anyone the same?
    Def i have the same thing . Temper and impatience!
    quincy1986 likes this.

Worthy Lady

And dragontail, sorry to hear about your uncle. But do gambatte! We will miss you but you will be in our thoughts and prayers!

Imperial Concubine

i think Dragontail is feeling emo because this thread is filled with pregger stuff
    and my t-tc buddies are diminishing. T.T
    or maybe Dragontail has good news and will be MIA for 3 months ^^

no offense everyone. just that t-tc is and emotional roller coaster ride.
    no offense. trying to concieve is quite an emotional ride
    I feel sometimes cannot follow the conversations here as i cant share anything about pregnancy
    sorry and no offense either

but im still trying to concieve enrolled, not graduate yet
    im still here
    quincy1986 likes this.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

quincy: cos i feel dr wu got more hope as she is highly recommended by littlej and dragontail... so decided to switch.. hope first cycle with her will hit jackpot already .... so long so long~~~~~
    quincy1986 likes this.

Worthy Lady
    .. How you all manage to put pillow under your feet? I normally end up kicking all pillows.. I can't wait to get back my usual sleep. Hug pillow and sleep sideway.. Sleeping on my back make me feel very insecure.. I feel like its so open..

Dragontail.. We will miss you.. Pls visit often.. I want to see your nail art as well..

Imperial Concubine

The perfect time for sexual
    intercourse is within 12-24 hours prior to the ovulation predictor FIRST
    turning positive. Especially if you test only once a day. - See more at: When to Have Sexual Intercourse After the OPK Turns Positive | BabyMed.com
    Quincy ! I have a question; last month I BD the night before I got a smiley the next morning
    But BFN

If anyone can give advice...
    I thought today I would O but the OPK did not have smiley only KOSONG (blank circle)
    I dont want to BD too much as it loses its charm but should i try tonight to BD or tomorrow...
    today is CD15 on 28 day cycle, BBT is still low

Worthy Lady

Ebichan, you can try opk again tonight or tomorrow afternoon. For the last few cycles that I used opk, I bd on the night and next night that I get smiley. But maybe coz of the polyp, it's been a bfn all d way

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail I will miss you
    But understand you are busy and need more time to focus. Please come back soon when you can. My condolences to your uncle too. Miss you!

Imperial Concubine

Thank you Shez for advice.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar

littlej - hahaha... mermaid? no .. more likely a difficult worm in bed.. i do hug a small bolster to sleep, hug a pillow.. a pillow to prop my feet.. & i wedge a 'wu gui' soft toy below my back.. my bed has so many pillows already! omg.. if i were to buy more.. i think hubs need to sleep on the floor already!! haha... & my bed is king bed extra 10cm long coz me160, hubs182 so we bought a longer king as he always complain his legs stick out of the bed.. hmm, looks like i have to do some readjustment of all my numerous pillows... oh & once, i flipped from left to right.. & i slapped hubby right across the face with the back of my hand! he kept checking his nose for the next few days... hahaha..

shez - heh.. dont't think docs or their nurses will come to this thread & KPO! anyway, many other good docs around.. yaya aside... I would prefer a confident doc cuz that will go easy on my worries also... =)

happilymarried: lol ! my hubby is as comical too. once he elbow me. in my nose T.T but why your hubby need to check his nose? scared bruised?

Dragontail: Condolences...do take care of yourself. Come back soon with your bouncy happy posts.

Thelay: I am trying to sleep with bolster between my legs but always end up side by side. :/ still more comfortable to sleep on my back. Found bolster on the floor this morning. Hubby complaining that I am 'invading' his side of the bed. Luckily hubby is not a restless sleeper that moves alot so no need a pillow fort. Probably cant fit anything else with our body size and queen size bed.
    Last edited by rav3naers; 15-08-2013 at 03:29 PM.

ebichan: i can't explain why you got a bfn too. i just know that very commonly, doctors will request us to bd more frequently when you saw a positive opk. babymed.com advise to bd 2-3 times every week before ovulation. when positive opk, maybe bd on the day of smiley and the day after the next day.
    ebichan likes this.

dragontail - I am so sorry to hear that... please take care of yourself.. dont't tire yourself out okie? If you have the time or the mood tomorrow, do update us on the injection doc chew has planned for you? you will be constantly in our thoughts! =) eat well & drink more water. =)

happilymarried: i only like snowskin durian moonies! but this year dont eat so much okie? sugar level very for moonies!

antoy81: i think there shld be more baby fair coming along. you didn't miss out much... i think the price wasn't too competitve. those bigger fairs held at expo seems to have better price!

dragontail: take good care of yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by missA:817308
    happilymarried: i only like snowskin durian moonies! but this year dont eat so much okie? sugar level very for moonies!

antoy81: i think there shld be more baby fair coming along. you didn't miss out much... i think the price wasn't too competitve. those bigger fairs held at expo seems to have better price!

dragontail: take good care of yourself!
    Baby fair expo from 4-6 Oct 2013