Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; omg ladies, i've been so swarmed up with work and 'running' here and there doing stuff, collecting things, attending events ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

omg ladies, i've been so swarmed up with work and 'running' here and there doing stuff, collecting things, attending events i barely had time to log in and catch up on what's happening! so i caught phantom last night, was awesome except for the muffled voices (at times) and the chandelier not crashing as what i thought it'd be! overall, still love the musical and soundtrack (currently on repeat now at work hehe). only managed to read through the last few pages i missed before i slept last night at 130am and only got down to typing something now. waiing for colleague to help me tabao lunch and afterwhich we're out running errands again.

i miss all of you.
    littlehamster likes this.

Imperial Concubine
    Can I color my hair during 2ww? My hair getting too white. ...

wantonmee: how can you allow yourself to be so hectic? anymore scans with baby?

poohy: lolz use non ammonia dyes and dont touch the roots

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    littlehamster: i read somewhere online that we cant really absorb all the multi vits and multi minerals such as CW.
    feel like wasting own money.. hahaha

wantonmee: remember to rest as much as possible! dont strain yourself

Imperial Concubine

poohy , why hair white. you stressed?
    And how is your update this month? 2WW !!!!! so exciting!!!!!!baby dust baby dust!

Imperial Concubine
    No ammonia? Those diy type can?
    Ebichan ...haha I always got white hair but turns faster to white this round...maybe too stressed at work recently.

Ya in 2ww but dont have good vibes about it..

littlehamster: i hope that article i read is not true. :/

poohy: yes diy or go salon both also can request for non ammonia. only that the colour choice is limited
    the packaging will say pregnant women is not recommended to use. do it at your own risk
    congrats on your 2ww ! good idea to go have a salon treat on a 2ww.

let us each share what we are doing on a 2ww ^^

i am on tight budget for iui this month. need do some urgent savings. what should i sacrifice on? any idea?

Imperial Concubine

Quincy... hmmm maybe can stop manicure and salon treatment? usually they cost a bit and can prepare how it is like for pregnancy, dont do these/

Munmun, when you went to your sinseh to support pregnancy, did he do acupuncture on you ? My traditional chinese medicine wants me to continue with him whole 1st trimester

Ladies I think I have to raise this awareness.. I just got a call from NUH and my blood test results revealed that I'm a Thalassaemia minor (carrier). It's a genetic blood disorder though a carrier can live as normal. But if my hub is also a carrier, then there is a 25% chance that our child will be a Thalassaemia Major and he/she will require blood transfusions throughout his/her life. So do go for the blood tests and I believe all gyneas would have require all couples to go through the blood works to eliminate this possibility. Now I can only pray that my hub is not a carrier .. Sorry didn't mean to scare you all but I felt the need to raise the awareness.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    superwoman - this specific blood test is part of first trimester testing at week 10-12.. for me that is.. if you are a thalassamia minor, then best for hubby to test it also... if hubby is not, then peace of mind at least... =) I hope your hubby is not one!!

dragontail - we miss you! & you r in our thoughts... take care & see you soon over here again...

I just had my scan... <quincy> dr ann tan's scan is costing more n more... 120 normal, 140 not scan, 150 for week 15/16 scan... wah!! keep going up n up... my baby clamped legs tight today... & was sitting up right... so... hmm I couldn't see his 'package' if any... but saw a beautiful symmetrical skull n brain...couldnt really make out the face... & long arms n legs, just like daddy.. heehee.. he (if its true) was waving kicking n bouncing so much.. wonder if he'll be a huge handful next time... oh & my twin b's sac is still there... but its getting empty.. so I guess its soon a final goodbye my little twin b...

Quote Originally Posted by superwomancqy:817617
    Ladies I think I have to raise this awareness.. I just got a call from NUH and my blood test results revealed that I'm a Thalassaemia minor (carrier). It's a genetic blood disorder though a carrier can live as normal. But if my hub is also a carrier, then there is a 25% chance that our child will be a Thalassaemia Major and he/she will require blood transfusions throughout his/her life. So do go for the blood tests and I believe all gyneas would have require all couples to go through the blood works to eliminate this possibility. Now I can only pray that my hub is not a carrier .. Sorry didn't mean to scare you all but I felt the need to raise the awareness.
    Hi, im a beta minor carrier, and my hubby is normal, so baby no problem.....

TGIF!
    For those who sent condolences, thank you very much. I appreciate that.

This morning I was the first patient to see Dr Chew. My Gonal F pen is 300iu and it's just like a 1 teaspoon of liquid medicine! I will start jabbing on coming Monday for 3 days. See him on Wed morning (his clinic is on half day). He said "no matter how busy you are, you must come and see me".

He says to BD either tonight or tomorrow (I went for BW just now like FINALLY. Feel unsexy with a mane down there). Then wait for his next cue. I guess Wed he will give me BD dates based on the growth of my follies. If it's going to be the same as last cycle, I should be o-ing next week sunday or the following monday.

ebichan: hehe i dont do manicure these days. i dont have the patience to wait, not even at nail palour

happilymarried: ytd i ask my hubby if he want a female doc or male doc and he was like o.0 lol

wow...i didnt realise this blood issue is so serious?

Worthy Lady
    .. They showing giving birth video.

Too scary.. . I m so scared.. I dare not even look at it..

BTW.. Why need to take off all clothing? are we suppose to take off as well? Can't just the bottom will do?

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    The dates That Dr Wu gave, got difference If bd night or bd morning? She ask me to bd cd13, cd16, cd18. CD16 is tomorrow, thinking want do morning or night hehehe. I normally o on 18

Superwoman: wow, did any of your family member is also carrier?

quincy - my pedi is done at home... my therapist comes to my home.. super shiok! =)

littlehamster: my hubby read an article in the chinese papers that is it better to bd in the morning when the man just wake up.

happilymarried: wow...how come so shiok?

quincy - shiok becuz in my own house on my own recliner.. & I no need to smell the fumes from others painting! =p plus I have my own set of colours... & I dont't have to pay shopping mall parking! only need pail & ikea stool & wash my own foot towels.. can already...

dragontail - ooo! gonal f pen!! it was once my best friend.. hee... I hope your eggie is goody good this round! take more high protein stuff.. & less carbs.. you & the rest of trying to concieve ladies will be in my thoughts n wishes..

wah...go to your house mdm tai tai *eh hem* kekekeke just kidding

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:817635
    .. They showing giving birth video.

Too scary.. . I m so scared.. I dare not even look at it..

BTW.. Why need to take off all clothing? are we suppose to take off as well? Can't just the bottom will do?
    They take off? For me..its loose fitting cos Im wearing hospital gown...

Been watching discovery home and healtg..quite interesting. .hehe...

Dragontail my sincere condolences to your mum and family. This trying to concieve journey has been a tough one for all of us but I would like to think we were chosen to go through all these because we are stronger. Must have faith in yourself..

Missy10 .. Heard the nurse mentioned the word beta over the phone. If not for this blood test, I won't even know I'm a carrier.

Happilymarried I certainly hope my hub is not a carrier too. But I'm quite certain I won't keep if he/she is a major..

Littlehamster honestly I have no idea but one of my parents is a carrier for sure. Now I hope non of my siblings are carrier or else certainly have to do testing with their partners.