Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; hellooo dragontail - haha yes today's talk is on ladies mane.. =) take care of yourself while helping out... must ...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    hellooo dragontail - haha yes today's talk is on ladies mane.. =) take care of yourself while helping out... must drink more water ok?

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:817803
    tricky - im not sure.. maybe you can call the nurse up & ask if they are testing for thalasaemia? I didnt know it was part of my blood test until I saw the results...

rav - aiyah.. should have taken before pregnancy hair & after... surely will laugh at it next time...
    Hahaha...everyday I go from crazy lady to neat nerd...my hubby always tease me about it. Straight hair ppl will never understand our frustrations

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

i will also wish my kid will get hubby hair.

if i have a child, will want he/she to get my hubby's
    thick and straight hair
    cheeky dimples
    jovial character
    people oriented personality
    straight teeth

i want he/she to have my:
    cheerfulness
    can-do attitude
    double eyelids
    patience
    big eyes
    Last edited by quincy1986; 18-08-2013 at 09:56 AM.

actually I feel even if the hairstylist can swear that they won't touch the scalp is a lie. we can all go scan our scalps and find bits and pieces of the colour dye there.

Imperial Concubine
    Im having pimples outbreak at chin. ...sob sob...hormonal imbalance again I guess

Worthy Lady
    Oh.. I also have lion hair.. Always have to rebond. But recently I have done digital perm... Need to maintain everyday. Thinking to rebond back..

Thanks Happilymarried. Heading home now...and an early start tomorrow.

Poohy, must be dr wu's potion! Do you remember to eat more fruits? Sbe always reminded me to eat more fruits and sleep early. You ending your 2ww?

Thelay - hmm - as mentioned above, dont't think rebonding is possible during pregnancy .

I got both qiu mo plus bei mo. Natural curl and white hair. I used to do the herbal treatment to cover up the white and general hair conditioning but have not't done since bfp. so now my whites are all popping out. Oh ya my old man also said he never knew I was so "intelligent"... Humph!!!

Happilymarried - hahaha I find the steam treatment somewhat helps to alleviate the condition of my hair. I would much prefer the herbal treatment but I dont't know if it is safe so fall back is the steam treatment. And hahah it is quite shiok to have the head and Neck massage as part of the treatment.

Btw I learnt from my yoga teacher the other day in class that in acupuncture, there are two points which can bring about delivery. One is at the hand between thumb and second finger and the other is just below the shoulder. Hence it is not recommended for one to do shoulder massage nor shake hands during pregnancy!!! Ok I didn't know about the shake hands part but now I know why grandmama say never do shoulder massage nor tap a pregnant woman at her shoulder. Anyway this lady in class also concurred with the acupuncture findings as she went to do acupuncture to stimulate delivery for her first child (she was overdue and didnt wanna induce) and those were the points the acupuncturist used.

So anyway trying to concieve ladies and mummies - just a reminder not to shake hands too often nor do massage from tww all the way!!! =)

littlej - steam treatment is it similar to those loreal treatment creams massaged to your head & hair then just steam? including wash n head massage of course.. hmm for that I do have package... thinking of using it up..

just ended another night of mahjong.. tonight hubby is the amazing winner! =D first time in his life he won 13 wonders!! he couldnt believe it..

poohy - this means dr wu's med is working? drink a lot of water and eat fruits. littlehamster, do you feel the warmth fr dr wu's herbs too? =)

recently I have started my constipation again! argh.. feel so bloated.. my fruits intake same as past months... sigh.. what is happening?

Worthy Lady

Ladies quick one - I need to look for a make up artist to do my hair and make up for my sister In law's wedding in oct. any recommendations?

Happilymarried - yes yes yes! You are past first trime already right? How many weeks now?

Shez - http://wellnesslink.com.sg/home/
    She charges $120 (I think) for hair and makeup and fake eyelashes and ampoules and goes to your place. I've not used her before though.

morn ladies! I just sent hubby out to buy macs breakfast for me... heehee..

littlej - im almost 16 weeks & I've not cleared bowels for 3 days!! y m I so lactose tolerant??

shez - I was assigned this make up artist for my wedding shoot.. I continued to use her for 2-3 times after.. I think her cost is around $120 (cant recall if incl ampoule & lashes).. I pm you her number later okie? you can text her to check date px & location on that day... sometimes she's at shooting venue sometimes you need to go her place at kembangan..

dear ladies.. can I ask what you would do if you were me? should I go for a short holiday (a baby moon?) doc has cleared me for travel but hmmm after going thru a loss of a baby I am not sure? hubby loves travelling so I also want to go places with him as much as possible..

Worthy Lady

Thanks Littlej for that link and happilymarried do send me your contact!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Happilymarried: Dr wu Med makes me warmer, especially palms. I warm up my knees by placing my palms on them. My pre-o bbt so far higher than previous

happilymarried: go somewhere nearby. after you got the gist of it go further.
    go with the mind that twin b has never left your heart and that you r having fun on behalf of both your twins.

quincy - thanks.. considering between hongkong or shenzhen.. for the shopping.. I shall think about it for a couple more days..

quincy & littlehamster - twin b still around but shrunk to this size.. left empty sac now.. may take longer to totally disappear..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130818_091635.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	109991   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130818_091606.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	109992  

oh these 2 r twin b's pictures?

Happilymarried - are you taking prune juice?? Did you ask your doc for stool pills? 3 days sound bad. And you dont't want to have piles! Try taking mangos and kiwi - more fibre.

Hmm - well, maybe you can go for a short holiday? I wanted to go further like Perth, bkk, Phuket... But old man was scared and hence we only went to kl (I was there for biz trip but old man came to accompany me). I also wanted to go Bintan and batam but again old man didnt wanna take the risk with the food, ship journey etc. he said, "we already travelled a lot when it was the two of us... There will be more to come in future with our lil boy. Just make this one year sacrifice - what if anything happen. Can we forgive ourselves that because we still want that last piece of fun!"... I was quite surprised when he said that cuz similar to your hubby - he is the one who loves traveling (I do too but I didn't want to make him feel that he and our two-some life are no longer important so made all those suggestions!)

Personally - if I were you... I dont't think I would wanna take the risk. Even when it was just kl - i also did think what if anything happens - can i get back in time to see my doc considering that kl airport is super far from the city?? it was quite scary at the airport cuz I was made to sign indemnity forms that the airlines will not be responsible if anything happens blah blah.

That said - my colleague went to USA and Paris during her second trime. Hahaha so I suppose you can take comfort in that too?!?

I dont't know if a babymoon is over-rated - like valentine's day. i think as long as two enjoy each other company, it doesn't matter where and when =)

Happilymarried - I wouldnt recommend Shenzhen cuz it is erm china. not sure of the cleanliness etc and too many people too - you dont want anyone knocking into upu. also maybe you might wanna consider a place you dont walk too much. Also now hk has many china people so again you gotta be careful of ppl jostling into you cuz you dont wanna fall! Hk shopping paradise - sure walk a lot !

Sorry - I know I sound like a grandma. Hahaha just my personal thoughts . It is up to you.

Wantonmee - how are you??

Little hamster - I agree with you on dr wu's med!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Today dr wu is so overwhelming!!! Morning all full. Become afternoon

Imperial Concubine
    I havent take dr wu medicine for 1-2weeks already. ..either pms or what...hmmm...

Wa maybe many read this forum silently so all went to see dr wu!!

I thought traditional chinese medicine med should consistently take?!?