Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; littlej - thanks.. I was just considering all my options.. heh.. yeah I dont want hubby to think he's second ...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    littlej - thanks.. I was just considering all my options.. heh.. yeah I dont want hubby to think he's second place now.. we thought we go in just for the quick shopping..

littlehamster - you r very hard working!! jiayou!!

quincy - those pics r both sacs side by side.. left side is twin b.. twin a is on the right sitting up.. they will forever look lovely to me..

poohy - dr wu's herbs must stop during 2ww?

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Poohy: discipline!

Actually normally I very lazy one,.But for sake of babe, must endure!!! Somehow I feel Dr Wu powder more bitter. Even hubby see me eat also can "feel" it, he say 幸苦了, feel so touched

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

happilymarried: omg...twin a forever looks like waving to me. hi~~~~

Happilymarried. - you have a chat with hubby . Maybe he gives you an unexpected response like mine =p Btw taking up pre natal yoga or Pilates? =)

littlej: gogo~ go recommend your thingy in yoga/pilates >.< wakaka~

Worthy Lady
    I also feel like going holiday.. But if something happen, I keep thinking how to rush back to SG.. But now I think I m too late to go overseas now..

Is it too late to start yoga now? I m now in 28 weeks.

That day of giving birth video keep frightening me.. I will ask my doc at next visit. Should go for csect with ga. My mom totally against ga. But I dont't want to know anything during delivery process..

Share you all for my funny experience that day. I met small little girl at swimming pool and she told her mom.. "Mummy this lady have big belly like daddy".. She seems frightened when her mother told her there is baby inside.. Lol.. Maybe she think I eat up the baby... Lol

Imperial Concubine
    Haha little hamster..you know me well! .... errm I dont think need to stop dr wu med during 2ww. .just that I havent go back to see her

littlej - yesss! I am planning to... on monday morning I will call up & see if I can book wbb's class.. then I will call up breathe n ask about their class fees... I am gonna start ny swimming & walking in the gym too! I also just dug out all my old erm.. bikinis!! keep in drawer too long got that musky drawer smell.. I shall wash them all first! heehee.. by the way any pregnant ladies wear bikinis still? is it embarrassing to show my belly & all the hairy belly hair? haha..

trying to concieve ladies... sending my twin a's dust to all of you & I hope more good news in this thread real soon!

Happilymarried: I'm a bit late! 3 days no poopoo sounds bad. Me no poo for 2 days means I confirm will have piles one. Trying drinking very warm water in the morning before food... Should help with the situation.

I think travelling shld be fine and like what the rest says.. dont't go too far. My gynae always say visit places in the city where medical service is easily available if necessary. And try not to take budget bcoz the seats will be uncomfortable. Usually if you take plane like Sq they can try offer you more leg room seats...

Halo, for those in blue team, is it true that your belly has more hair (I know it sounds gross but it's really a streak of hair vertical down!)? I mean I had it during first bfp so I am curious if those in pink team also have it. Because I read that more hair there means carrying a kkj.

Wahahahah Quincy - just asking ... Anyway I enjoy my Pilates and yoga so good things can recommend !

Thelay - ga is no good. My doc said it decreases your blood pressure so it decreases the blood supply to baby and if anything abnormal happens to you whilst under ga, it will impact the baby too. Usually docs only prescribe c sect with ga if client insists or if they feel client is in no condition to be awake. Actually docs dont recommend c sect unless client insists or no choice. Ok - think about this - all women are meant to give birth naturally. Even women in coma can also give birth to a baby. Erm - and dont think about the video . Hahaha see - I warned you already why you still watch!!!

At my yoga class - I see people starting week 30 onwards sometimes! Hahaha.

Happilymarried - actually at my current week 33 state, I feel that yoga is better than Pilates. Pilates is about strengthening core muscles and yoga is about stretching and relieving the aches naturally. And right now - I feel much better after a yoga class than Pilates class. I also read in another forum that her doc suggests more swimming and walking than Pilates! Just FYI anyway.

Oh - can wear bikini . If still can fit. Hahaha I can't fit into my old bikinis anymore. ESP the bottom - think you can see 3/4 of my backside if I wear my old bikini bottoms. Anyway thankfully I managed to dig out an old bikini which was kinda big for me pre pregnancy (both top and bottom) so I wear that. The bottom is boy shorts style so I dont't feel so exposed.

But do be careful when you go swim. dont't slip. See if your hubby can go with you. If not, just be really careful.

Also, if you have not't been exercising, dont't immediately go on the threadmill and start brisk walking at a fast speed and max incline. I started with 15 min speed 3.5 incline 0, then slowly go up to 20 min with incline 0.5 speed 3.6... Now I do 30 min with incline 1.0 speed 4.0. And remember to hold on to the handrails. Of course check the machine that all is ok. I had a scare yesterday, the machine at the gym was creaking and I realized it couldn't stop even when I pressed the emergency stop button. I had to hold on to the handrails, slowly bring my feet to the side and get down!!! I left a note on the machine!!!

Uh oh - I sound like grandmama again . Hahaha, just want to ensure all is good with you and baby a!!! =)

Btw did doc give you all clear to exercise? I dont't know about your case cuz you have baby b so do you have sufficient cushioning and also should check if your placenta position all ok!

Wbb class - can book online also!

(I check my hair later ok - now at cafe having lunch... dont't think can lift up my blouse to check) =p

Hehe thanks littlej. You mean you didnt realise you got hair or not on your tummy for months?

Worthy Lady

WAhaha dragontail - good reply!!! I would expect Littlej to be able to see her tummy, and not her down below! Hahahaha

missA - thanks! I will consider the holiday carefully.. oh my you also constipated? again? must be feeling very bloated n frustrated... this morning.. I woke.. drank 1 big cup of warm water.. had my macs brekky, my tub of swiss yohgurt, a bottle of yakult, 2 dried prunes & 2 plums & oats with milk!! took me so much to get going to the loo! my hubby is hat trick in a day type.. why so not fair?!

Oh Happilymarried, my mj kakis told me if one ever done a 13 wonder, he has to do a 2nd time down the road to "neutralise" the luck. Afterall, it's not that lucky to have strike it once!

I used to play a lot of mj too Never got to a 13 wonder before. Haa it's just amazing and lucky I guess to be accomplishing one!

littlej - okie thanks! no no not grandma .. this is cool advice & I very much appreciate it.. I will be careful with the gym equipment & the pool.. doc say can start exercises but take it easy.. oh my goodness! that faulty machine is very dangerous! luckily you didnt injure yourself or muffin! I hope the mgmt can fix it quickly.. I have not tried my old bikinis... I keep dreaming that somehow I will fit into them.. I will know tomorrow tomorrow night.. haha..

dragontail - the hairy line from belly button downwards is so obvious! & I swear I had no hair there in the past.. but its pretty soft so I didnt remove.. the hair there is for a reason I think.. so maybe better not remove? hehehe

Dragontail: I have very hairy stomach now. Not Sexy at all. Lol

Happilymarried : I'm fated to have piles stick to me. I can shit almost every other day but will still bleed. Doc say my piles is those come out but will go back in kind. So she have me cream to insert to heal it and mean while must make sure stools not to hard else will always cause abrasion one...

My husband is like bird. Eat will surely shit. Maybe bcoz he have been eating cereal very morning without fail for the past few years. Maybe cereal really helps!

oo...finally my hubby's iPad is mine. Muahahaha

today both of us nua at home. I play iPad till I cross eyed

Happilymarried, the streak for me is more like from belly button up! So weird. For once I felt masculine in a way.

Talking about constipation/digestion...I just pooed and wiped *tmi* some blood. Oops. Im too heaty lately. I've been savouring sweet fresh longans and looks like i had a bit too much.

Loading myself with more yogurt and non heaty fruits!

Imperial Concubine
    Hah I was in such a do not disturb mode till my hubby ask what happen but I shrug him off.
    Geee guess next week I should be having Af. Dragontail good to 'see' you around here. Everything okay settled?

littlej- im good thank you! friday night was mj again, saturday took my boy to doc he's down w diarrhoea virus and now at my inlaw's. work is gonna get busy cus im letting go one staff and revamping some stuff in the department.

talking about hair, yes my belly had grown hair at the last pregnancy and after which baby hair grew even longer on my hairline! now the forehead is so messy when I tie back all my hair. I have qu mo too but yes, rebonding is awesome!

poohy, good to be back surely Thank you. Slowly getting back into the momentum here. This morning sent off my late uncle. Of course emotions overcasted me because I saw how my mom was sad and everything... I mean I always believe there's a time to go for everyone, especially my uncle was in pain and the departure spared him further agony. Sad, but a relief for him and his loved ones. I'm not exactly very close to my uncles (or aunties. Mostly get to see each other only during weddings, CNY, or funeral). But I'm reminded I also have siblings and I'm so close with all my sisters and one day, one of us gonna go first. And tears streaked down my face. The older I get, the more emo I am!

poohy, for now, just keep fingers crossed ! Never say never.

oh, so far, seems like those with boys have tummy hair! Have to hear what the pink team mummies say.

Quote Originally Posted by poohy View Post
    Hah I was in such a do not disturb mode till my hubby ask what happen but I shrug him off.
    Geee guess next week I should be having Af. Dragontail good to 'see' you around here. Everything okay settled?
    Hope you r feeling better

My hubby now likes shower cream with goat milk because the fragrance is stronger.
    i tease him why do you want to smell so nice you r being fishy kekeke