Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 59 of 912 FirstFirst ... 9 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 109 159 559 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 22794
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; oo...yea. good thing i tell him to come home nap if he is not meeting clients today....

oo...yea. good thing i tell him to come home nap if he is not meeting clients today.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

wa quincy - you dont't have to work?!?!!?

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Spiky temps. Same spiky as previous cycle.. Count information from day of bleed is about 2weeks and is about 1week Later than normal previous O. Had left pains Yesterday, from intestinal n also weird pains in uterus. Maybe is O pain....?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-02-05-13-03-13.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	98167  

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

littlehamster, i really salute you!! you really can pinpoint where the pain is!! intestinal or uterus!!! i'm very amazed!!

no i am not stay-at-home-wife.
    i do work everyday
    but my jobscope is flexible so i can visit this forum every now and then ^^

Worthy Lady

Hi gals,

Sorry to interrupt.. does anyone has any experience after drinking the red dates longan tea, the whole body will feel weak and aches esp at the shoulder and arms??
    Or perhaps drinking DOM will have this effect as well? I always feel very restless after taking these drinks.

i just know when i start ovulating i start to feel very tired until my menses come.
    i also drink LRD. not sure if it is because of LRD.

Littlehamster, this sounds like it. Have fun

Crystalpink, how come will have aches from such? How long you've been consuming LRD? I feel ok except heaty if overdosed.

Oh talking about heaty, I was at my facial therapy yesterday. My breakouts are still active on my chin especially. The therapist commented that my body is warm. The session last night was exceptionally long....after 3 hours she said my body is still very warm. Usually by the time customers are about done, their body would have cooled down from the aircon and procedures. Told her thanks to my traditional chinese medicine powder. Indeed, last time i could experience cold palms and feet but not now anymore. But the price to pay is breakouts! Aiyo been spending money to do this do that to try to clear but I can only control and not totally clearing them up. Last time, when I came across breakouts, best solution is oral medication but I cant anyhow take such pills anymore.

My af is about over. Will start DOM tonight *scary bleah*.

Worthy Lady

Hi Dragontail,

I started drinking red dates longan around last yr Aug. I took 5 days a wk as advised by DR Su as I lack of blood and have cold hands n feet. I also have insomnia.. I also take DOM at the same time n realised that it makes me too sleepy so I reduced it to 2 times red date longan per wk with 1 time Bazhen and DOM daily but I still feel my body very weak n aches..

Im wondering could it be too much red dates I cooked per day? I put 45 to 50 red dates with around 750ml of water. Blood circulation too good will cause body to become weaker n aches? I need to apply "Yoko Yoko" to relieve my stiff shoulders n arms.. I also couldn't sleep well at ngt, would wake up in the middle of the ngt..so the next day, I would feel very restless.

My mother in law doesnt encourage me to drink LRD, unless it is for confinement. She says it's just too heaty for anyone who isn't going through aftermath of a labour. She says weekly "bu" soup is better, and good enough. Coincidentally my traditional chinese medicine sinseh also told me I dont need LRD. But then again, every one's different. I'm sure dr su studied you before her advice.

I dont know what's the "perfect" concoction.... for me, I made about 4 cups (should be 750ml to a litre then) with longan and 12 red dates during my confinement. 45 seems like a big number Also added old ginger (but i think that will be even more heaty so maybe keep that for confinement?). You can replace the red dates with black dates. They taste quite differently. Black ones taste better I find personally. And it is supposedly "better" than the red ones. I'm not very sure how it is better. My mother in law cooked and I just drank.

Wa.. crystal Pink your red dates Logan tea very concentrated. I use 50 dates + 100g Logan to 2Lit water, After boil will slightly less. So far quite yummy, I drink around 600ml per day (so each pot of 2lit can last me around 2days..

tvh the pains from experience. Painful ones.lol. BTW, I'm guessing the uterus pain n not very sure,and one part quite similar to the implantation pains I had last round..

oh in that case probably @crystalpink you try to take lesser?

Black dates are less heaty,can put more
    Last edited by littlehamster; 05-02-2013 at 03:57 PM.

Worthy Lady

Yup.. i also feel its a lot for the red dates. Surprisingly I dont't always get heaty or sore throat.. seems that my body is really too cooling. I also put old ginger n cooked in slow cooker for 2 hours. At first i only add 30++ red dates, thereafter Dr Su told me its not enough.. omg! Coz she said one handful..maybe my hands too small..then she advised me to cook thicker n doesn't need to be concerned about how much water to drink per day. Previously I drank slightly more than 1 litre. So she asked me to cook 750ml with more red dates per day. Im scared of iron poisoning.. but she said wont as compared to western Dr who prescribes iron pills. The dosage is very much lower even if drink it daily. Its true that I have a better clear complexion, more radiance look but then I feel super tired..

Most of the time I feel heaty when i drink DOM with Bazhen, will get sore throat the next day. My menses is late for this month, does poor sleep pattern causes late menses ?
    Last edited by crystalpink; 05-02-2013 at 04:04 PM.

Worthy Lady

@dragontail's right... My traditional chinese medicine told me I'm wayyyyy too heaty (I dont't really drink a lot of water), and I have to drink more barley water instead! I boil a pot of barley every evening for hubby and myself (both are naturally heaty), so about 4-5 glasses of barley water in the evening!

LOL... Now typing it out, I realise why I have been having the urge to go pee every night recently when asleep! It's cause of the amount of barley water I drink in the evening. Cause I only cook the barley water every evening when I reach home after work.. hehehe..

traditional chinese medicine also encouraged hubby and I to start reading pregnancy/conception books to prepare mentally... I just spent close to $150 purchasing books!!!

Worthy Lady

Oh i see. I am not aware that black dates can be used too! Thks for the info @ Dragontail n Littlehamster. Yup, @quincy1986, I think I should try slightly lesser concentrated, perhaps i won't feel so tired daily..

@littlehamster, you drink yr red dates longan tea in the evening or morning? Does it affect yr sleep if you drink it after dinner?

crystalpink, oh that's good that LRD gives you radiance! Perhaps next visit you seek dr su's opinion on the aches and see what she may share. I find my only road to radiance is ample sleep, which somehow I dont get much lately.

And I would think yes, dont sleep well does affect AF. But then, now that im older, my cycle is pretty regular regardless I sleep well or not, stressed or not...
    Last edited by Dragontail; 05-02-2013 at 04:36 PM.

i usually brew in evening after work, then let it cool over night, then pour into 500-600ml bottles and bring office to drink. i find i cant drink it warm or hot, the taste really weird for me.. when cool it taste like normal "liang cha" bottles found outside. remaining bottle i put in fridge for next day drink (of cos not drink while cold, usually i put on my desk wait it till room temp then drink)

got once, my boss ask what issit i jut say its liang cha for heathly sake (men dont know the difference). same for previously when i do the raspberry leaf tea.

@Shez: i borrow the books from library hehe.. loan and extend, around 1.5months, save alot $ hehe

Shez, one of barley's properties is for preventive of bladder infection. Maybe that's why you keep going toilet because it does what it should do!

Worthy Lady

OOOhhhh, I didn't know about the preventive of bladder infection!! That's good to know!!

LOL.. Maybe I should start doing a book rental... Self-collection at tanjong pagar for 1 month... Bwahaha.. I bought some books which are meant to be for hubby too... Coz I think he too needs to be mentally prepared for a baby!!

Worthy Lady

Hi Dragontail,

Yes after i drank the red dates longan tea for a few mths, Dr Su said I look radiance, as previously I looked pale. She said it helps to "huo xue" and I also feel I look brighter even with just light makeup. Even I dont't sleep well, it doesn't really affect my complexion at all. My hubby realised it too!
    But im getting tired to brew the tea.. even on alternate day..

@ littlehamster, I think i should try to brew 2 litres n leave it in the fridge for next day consumption.. is it advisable to do that? Will it be too cooling for leftover tea even though we heat up before drinking?

yea @Shez and barley lessens water retention in your body look less bloated.

dont drink too much barley water as it is too cooling. Try not to drink too often. I was told by my chinese sinseh. Just sharing.

Hmmm I Google the cm pictures,I realise it's creamy cm not ewcm. Suddenly so confusing -_-! If creamy cm then it doesn't make sense with the policy +

Shall continue to monitor.

Crystal: I no idea if cooling n reheating lessen the effect ornt.

From my own observation, so long the cm stretches an inch at least (hee I recalled I said 1cm. Wrong), it's fertile already, regardless what color. I find the color differentiation part is really confusing too.