Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; quincy: hmm. I find doc tan fee is about the same as the other traditional chinese medicine.. lol. I went to one ...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

quincy: hmm. I find doc tan fee is about the same as the other traditional chinese medicine.. lol. I went to one traditional chinese medicine at telok blangah it cost almost the same. dragontail: haha dont think again when its already spent... jiayou this cycle~!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar

poohy - how come the ivf counselling need to book so far in advanced? Is it at Kandang Kerbau Hospital? anyway, give dr wu some time to work magic on your body ok? i am sure you can get lucky with dr wu's herbs..

iui no govt subsidy, because generally iui will cost less than 4k in total.. 1st medisave is 6k, 2nd medisave is 5k, 3rd is 4k... so more worth it to use for ivf if needed. think this year govt just intro another 3 more times to use medisave for FET even. but only at Kandang Kerbau Hospital.

dragontail - fyi only ... this is really really last resort!!
    for ivf, its pay up front first for doc fees and medication (pills, serums, injections etc). Only when you go ER (egg retrieval) and ET (embryo transfer), then you fill up form to deduct from medisave and you pay the balance if any (or think they refund you balance if any). I was refunded $200+ for my first try cuz it was 6K.

missA - yup yup water is my fav drink now... =) i am still on progesterone. i think my doc more on the cautious side... i was 6 tabs a day all the way until week 15, then down to 2 tabs at night.. i cannot overdose on fruits cuz it backfires for me & i get gastric pain.. my constipation happens from time to time.. but now in trimester 2, i feel its getting worse.. really hard to go poop... wish i was half a birdie... hahaha...

happilymarried: i could not imagine how you insert the tab now that you are pregnant. the difficulty must have increased i presumed.
    i am imagining myself inserting haha

Worthy Lady

Yeah I was wondering too about the cycle. But my hubby commented maybe coz this cycle my cd1&2 were lighter days with not much cramps. In his word - he say its like the insides passages are cleared but the opening got rusty. Wahahahaha

quincy - oh the prog tab now i just take with lots of water! haha... too lazy to insert... besides my very quite dry... so if insert will have some friction pain... but when it was 6 a day, i insert every morn and night... nurse did say before insert will have better absorption..

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    quincy - oh the prog tab now i just take with lots of water! haha... too lazy to insert... besides my very quite dry... so if insert will have some friction pain... but when it was 6 a day, i insert every morn and night... nurse did say before insert will have better absorption..
    ikr~
    i very dry in morning and night because i'm tired.

dragontail & gnissim - hehe... i do file up all receipts.. BUT i dont dare to calculate how much spent.. if i see the amount, i will have lots of regrets... like why did i not take care of myself better when i was in mid to late twenties... why i skip meals.. why eat so much maggie mee & macs... etc... so just look forward okie!!

dragontail - you have eggies on the left ovary? Doctor's left ovary is on our right side... doc's right ovary is on our left side... haha... confusing right? but anyway, that doesnt matter, nature usually alternates the ovaries each month... so you have eggieS!! more than 1 dominant one! that's very promising! afterall you only had 37.5 iu right? I recall my biggest dose once was 200iu!! that is so sad... i needed so much to get my ovaries stimmed...

quincy - i think my dryness in very has to do with my ovaries being inactive (irregular O).. so that's y me not morning bd person.. haha...

i am having greenish brown discharge. i hope it is my body clearing old blood

shez - as long as passage cleared.. opening will get 'lubricated'.. haha if you have long or heavy bleeding, eat more lean protein like beef & green leafy veggies.. try more spinach! popeye's magic food! haha

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

quincy: you at which stage now? 2ww?

Worthy Lady

Actually I will say the discharge is 'different'. In the past, I will have quite a bit of clumps on d pad when I remove to pee/go toilet. But this time round, everything seems to be absorbed by d pad. So that should be better right?

Hubby has been exercising more often, taking vitamins regularly and yes we been eating more veggies! Hehehe.

littlehamster and Shez: i so envy you have health conscious husbands. my hubby very naughty.

i am now waiting for my o, which is estimated to take place next week.

Gnissim, thanks!

Happilymarried, oh thanks for the breakdown of the ivf cost. Unlikely I will go there. But well, never say never (aiyo the bieber song keeps ringing in my head).

I kinda get it this morning during the scan! Like am I looking at my left or right ovary on the screen. I remember last cycle my egg was in my right (so doc said) and I was looking at the left side of the screen. And today, I was looking at my follies on right side of screen and the probe was actually directing to my left ovary. So I guess I got it finally!!

Actually I didnt ask doc how many eggs he sees. I did see "few" follies but anyway it's too early to spot dominant one/s. I would think he is working on just one follie since he already said "we go slow with the jab". And he already told me we are aiming for quality, not quantity

Need to bd tonight!

quincy: my hubby also nottie ..

shez: maybe previously with the polyp, the af got stuck inside then delay abit before coming out so clotted? i always see the advertisement they always use blue liquid to demo their product, then i am thinking my af like more viscous than tv the water , sometimes not really fast absorbing

Dr Tan often ask me if i have a lot of 血块, or gore in english, for my af.
    i forgot to ask him why he ask me that

i saw a website on picture and descriptions of the various cm. anybody wants the webpage? it's disgusting to me haha

Dragontail: from my understanding base on what another t-tc buddy said, i am assuming your doctor also wants to see if he should recommend you for iui or ivf (like what happilymarried shared with you) when he put you on jab. i guess he will give you his recommendation in the next few cycles if *touchwood* you did not get a bfp. because this t-tc buddy told me that in iui, if you have to produce 3-4 eggs on the jab, then the iui is aborted. correct me if i am wrong. i have not been through ART before. hehe
    stuborn n naggy ^^ me the st maria online

Quincy, yes I trust that my Doc knows what's best for me. Now I just go with his flow, as far as financially we have the capability and mentally we are not tired of trying to concieve yet. But as far as possible, we try to avoid iui and ivf. They were never in our trying to concieve agenda. From the beginning, my hubby and I are in sync on that. We do what we are comfortable with

Fang gong soon ladies!!

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail, BD Night eh? Ganbatte!!

If anyone is interested, my naturopath suggested I keep a high anti-oxidant lifestyle. Meaning reduce gluten, up intake of coloured veges, I can take CoQ10 if I want, or have accupuncture. But she says the same thing, try for few more months.

Im at 2WW... mid point.

ebichan: i am also interested in antioxidants. due to majority of us have to work, we dont know what kind of food is prepared for us outside.

Imperial Concubine

quincy
    do you cook dinner? what about your breakfast?

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:818978
    ebichan: i am also interested in antioxidants. due to majority of us have to work, we dont know what kind of food is prepared for us outside.
    you can pack your lunch.. But need to wake up early

Had a dip in the pool and now back to my bed...

Slight pulling effect on my left tummy, not sure is it baby or my muscle

I dont't cook at the moment. Breakfast and lunch I eat out. Dinner is home cooked by my mother in law because my father in law only eats her cooking

even if my mother in law cook also dont know clean or not because she also old already, eyesight failing. of course i appreciate her cooking. i finish her food almost everyday. but generally my mom tells me that
    Last edited by quincy1986; 21-08-2013 at 07:42 PM.

For antioxidents, having raspberries, blueberries etc is a good way. Me likey
    quincy1986 likes this.

No need to have a whole sitting of antioxidant at each meal. Just supplement our daily diet with berries (strawberry, blueberry, cranberry), nuts (walnut, pecan), tomatoes (I always have these in fridge. I eat a cup of it few x a week), plus some other long list. As I love cereals, I always throw these berries and nuts into it and have it as dinner. Good for bones too! (Calcium in milk).