Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Wow dragontail. .so fast $3k ...cool. Happilymarried...coz their sessions all fully booked until october...imagine so many couples waiting to do ...

Imperial Concubine
    Wow dragontail. .so fast $3k ...cool.

Happilymarried...coz their sessions all fully booked until october...imagine so many couples waiting to do ivf. Ya ivf is also my last resort. So giving myself a few more mths with dr wu while queueing for ivf also.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Now our groceries and fruits also have a lot of pesticide.
    the further they r from, the more carbon dioxide the accumulate
    i know~, kmn lol
    Last edited by quincy1986; 21-08-2013 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    you can pack your lunch.. But need to wake up early
    I always hit the snooze button

Poohy, ya . Dont count dont know!

Oh man. I just chit chatted with hubby. I kinda remind him we are really not doing iui or ivf right? His reply is totally not the same anymore. He says "we can if all else fails. We see what Dr says ok?".

I now see he really hopes we can have a baby. Aiyo I very stress now!!

Ok ok I better pay attention to all those iui/ivf topics you ladies talk about here. But I think I am not eligible for ivf subsidy due to my age.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    dragontail - hehe.. dont fret yet ok? for Singaporean I think still can use? especially if both couples r Singaporeans.. you need to check with moh directly? perhaps just send them an email? sometimes once the email is sent out.. you find yourself bfp? once upon a time.. I really I wish i could strike with iui.. so I wont have to do ivf #2.. it didnt happen for me but these things do happen...

okay dearies... can knock some sense into me? im staring at all my bikini bottoms (ok not that many, only 3 treasured sets bought from aussie).. all size 8... I think my buttocks r a 12 now!! WHAT was I thinking?!

eh...what do you mean by what were you thinking? hehe....

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:819023
    No need to have a whole sitting of antioxidant at each meal. Just supplement our daily diet with berries (strawberry, blueberry, cranberry), nuts (walnut, pecan), tomatoes (I always have these in fridge. I eat a cup of it few x a week), plus some other long list. As I love cereals, I always throw these berries and nuts into it and have it as dinner. Good for bones too! (Calcium in milk).
    for those ttcing, in addition to the above.. try a fruit juice for lunch.. & eat some cut fruits after dinner too..eat a wide variety.. fresh fruits are the best! also replace all tidbits with nuts or mixed nuts... can also snack on cereals also! I used to have a small tupperware filled with cereal in office & munch in the afternoons..

poohy - yoohoo~ snack on fruits n nuts okie? not fruit & nut choc... haha...

quincy (or was it littlehammie?) - I recall you get dizzy spell sometimes? put some small cereal bars in your bag..

quincy - it takes some time to get it into my head that me bum no longer a 8! haha.. I have to go buy new bottoms already...

Hello everyone!!

Me have been so busy busy busy! I miss my skiving week!

Dragontail- my old man is the 'cannot sit still' type- sometimes i think he has attention deficit disorder - esp when the seats are uncomfortable.. Whilst he found yesterday's class very useful and there were a few "wow i didnt know that" moments - towards the end of the second hour - he was fidgeting and asking me when it would end (class was 3 hours) and saying his butt hurts from the small chair!!! On hindsight, I am glad he didnt come for the first few sessions... Cuz he would have become very sian and wouldn't have paid as much attention when it came to this very impt lesson of taking care of baby!! But that's my personal thought - I mean some feel that hubby and wife must attend together to bond and learn together... But for me - I realized it is better that his attention is focused on one important class than spread it across 6 lessons (and lose his interest halfway). Maybe I am just weird or I just give in too much to this fella.

Shez - a heavier and smoother flow post polyps removal is normal I think cuz I had that. my rationale was - kinda like when hair gets clogged up in the bathroom, the water cannot flow as smoothly. So similarly - polyps caused a blockage previously hence explaining for the heavier flow cuz now everything can zoom out perfectly! As for smoother flow - i reckon because polyps caused some blockage so flow was more 'clumpy' previously - now no more polyps everything can flow smoothly!!

For me - I think i spent a lot on doc and traditional chinese medicine visits during trying to concieve too. Not including the books and vitamins and charm and preseed and clearblue opk etc that I bought!

Happilymarried - can I just say - I told you so!!! Hahahhaa.

I used to be a size 8. Now I am a size 12 or 14 (for bottom). Hahaha if I were to wear my size 8 bikini bottoms - 3/4 of my butt will be exposed. Unfortunately - my boobs have not't expanded to the same extent as my butt (sigh). I have moved up to a cup b+ but still not a c yet. Sigh.

Go to vs to get cheap bikini bottoms. I got boy shorts style cuz find that those give me more control for my butt - but haha I find these boy shorts look like boys' swimming trunks - terribly unsexy. But well - guess it is more unsexy to have 3/4 of butt bobbing in the pool!

Imperial Concubine
    Oh gosh...I feel happilymarried has a spy cam on me! Hahaha ...but well I bought choco coated wolf berries and blueberries hahahaha

Hmm Dragontail - I guess take each step at a time . And uh - Never say never...

I mean - for me - I never thought I would give up smoking. Never thought I would give up drinking. Never thought I would find love again. never thought i would try so fervently to get pregnant. Never thought I would go for iui. Never thought I would dare to go for wbb class alone.

But well - did all of that.

littlej - but but I love my old bikini bottoms so much!! hahaha... I didnt expect my 2 bowling balls (aka my bum) to grow to be so padded, so solid & so heavy!! I think out of the 6kg gain.. 5kg comes from those 2 bowling balls... y must nature pad my bum & not my boobs.. boobs serve more impt purpose than the bum right?

poohy - hahaha I just kidding ... now I see my 'bowling balls'.. i go slow on my mooncakes.. haha... scared of the preggie diabeties later on.. oh.. I went taka moon cake fair... see so many 'yao gui' people.. go from brand to brand & ask to test everything!! hahaha..

Imperial Concubine

happilymarried: take moon cake fair is out? woo! I love snow skin moon cake.. hehe. I dont like traditional one. :/ anyway dont say you fat.. me too. ytd I was trying my old jeans. I only manage to pull up halfway.. hahahaha. -.-" I find it funny so I go tell my hubby. he just say ya what you expect. I told him I expect I can pull up but cant button only.. hehe.. dragontail: ivf got age limit? I dont think so . the other time I chk I never saw anything on age limitation. hmmm. anyway I hope you can conceive through naturally with doc help~! dont need to go through the procedures..

Yes taka moon cake fair is out! Oh yums yums yums. I love the traditional moon cakes with double yolk. I also like snow skin ones...

Ooo - dont't think of moon cakes! I need to eat healthily!!!

Oh Gnissim and happilymarried - time to buy new bottoms . My recommendation is get those bottoms with a rubberized band / draw string at the top so can expand and also can wear post pregnancy. Also dont't be so Hiao and buy just nice - buy a size or even two bigger (if doesnt look too leng leng!) I bought XL a few months back from uniqlo and whilst it was a looser then, it fits nicely now. Maternity leggings are a godsend cuz they are comfy and fit most outfits - get from h&m or muji. Muji ones only costs $19 (or is it $29) unlike those maternity shops which sell for like $40+ or more? I got my muji leggings from paragon - very comfy. Mothers en vogue at centre point also has nice bottoms which can function post maternity - I got this pair of alibaba pants from there.

I am so impressed when I told my man that this cycle, my left ovary is the working one (I told him last cycle it was the right) and he said "you dont know that you ovulate monthly on alternate ovary?". Wah so clever. I really didnt know that (coincidentally Happilymarried mentioned just now too!).

My company sampled few mooncakes and decided on Calton Hotel this year partly because of its packaging (we are giving away as corporate gifts so packaging kinda is important too). I tried their snowskin blueberry cheese and also the walnut mooncakes. Omg haohaochi. I ordered those for myself then. Yum.

Littlej, my man also cant sit still for too long (did you say 3hrs??!!). Sometimes he will start to yawn and I find that not so nice to the speaker (hahah especially when I am enjoying the class ).

Oh I thought I heard from my sis she was trying to rush to do ivf so that she wont hit the age cap on the subsidy. Maybe there's a different subsidy tier. Not too sure. I dont dare to think about ivf now! Please let me be very lucky and hit naturally.

Worthy Lady

Thanks Littlej for sharing! Sets my mind at ease! Ok so now I'm thinking if I should make my way down to taka moon cake fair. Or just go the small ones that will pop up in Tampines mall/century square since I do end up there every week. Hehehehe

Now I really feel like having moon cakes... I sure dream of moon cakes tonight...

Wahahaha - Dragontail - your man is very clever. Erm yes - for me - each class is like 3 hours long (although it is supposed to be 2 hours). But always seem to end at 10pm!

Lol y poohy and happilymarried so cute

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:819064
    littlej - but but I love my old bikini bottoms so much!! hahaha... I didnt expect my 2 bowling balls (aka my bum) to grow to be so padded, so solid & so heavy!! I think out of the 6kg gain.. 5kg comes from those 2 bowling balls... y must nature pad my bum & not my boobs.. boobs serve more impt purpose than the bum right?
    I also accept the fact now that i have to wear boystyle bottom with bikini top, today when i go dipping, i was paiseh to take off my clothes, luckily there isnt any one esle other than my gf in the pool
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20130820-WA0001.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	110136  

gnissim - from week 7-8 onwards... I think my bowling balls were already developing slowly but gradually... I also cant even wear my usual jeans n shorts.. was it natalie or rav? think you mentioned that you could still wear your usual jeans? peifu!! you gals got good genes to get into those jeans! hahaha....

littlej - I emailed the clinic asking about packages... guess what... no package!! due to dealing with too many emergencies & complications.. so its pay as you visit.. actually I can understand ... & my upcoming detailed scan will cost $350 (scan alone)... wow... my little star... you sure are so expensive even way before you pop... you better pop healthy n happy.. n handsome... in that exact order...

& please go easy on the moon cakes okie? what i do is.. I cut my mini snow skin into 4 pieces.. & share with my hubby n in laws... haha.. so pathetic right? 1/4 of a mini..

quincy - go with dr loh please......

missy10 - that is a nice piece!! the bottom looks comfy!

Tom n stefanie $38 only cheap cheap....

Happilymarried ??? I didn't say I am going anywhere