Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Aniway just want to rant. Why would someone smoke then worry what happen to the baby inside. Worry then dont ...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Aniway just want to rant. Why would someone smoke then worry what happen to the baby inside. Worry then dont smoke right. Ok. Im just quite zzz over this matter. Sigh. Just dont understand why. I thought is some 18 or 19 yr old. But when she say she is 25 (aka same as me) quite sad to hear that. N still can say ya I think its time to quit. should not she quit when she realise she is preg? Hai. -.- ok im bad also cox I smoke while ttcing cox I trying to concieve for almost 2yrs n very not motivated to quit. But I quitted when my first bfp. And after my mc I akso dont want pick back smoking anymore. Im glad I quitted. Hope every one ttcing here is not smoking already.

very emo me now. -.-

Imperial Concubine

Missy10: you should have also faster join the chat.. happilymarried you also. I think maybe happily married will jump as much as me. Hahaha.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    gnissim - what chat? some ladies more addicted & less motivated to quit.. its sad indeed...

dragontail - I found this for you... http://www.heybaby.sg/havingchildren/art.html

dont't know y its 40 yrs n below for grant... should they not check the AMH level of the woman before age concern? as long as the woman has eggs...got possibility of having a child what.. if my hubby in mp... I sure get him to fight for this....

Imperial Concubine

Happilymarried: wow! you not sleep too? you go look at jan2014 thread. They created a whatsapp.

Sing : it's gonna be a bright...bright. ..sun shiny day! I love Thursday. My fav day of the week

Happilymarried oh thanks. I will go read up later. Looks like it's really down the hill after 40 ?? Ya so not fair. I'm older doesnt mean I cant add one more being into singapore population.

About the group watsapp chat....ok this is my personal experience. I was in one earlier. Its too much to handle. Haa. The messages come in almost non stop (depending how big the group is also). I couldnt catch up at all. Worst part someone started to preach (religion). I mean religion is always a sensitive topic and this fact will never change. Anyway I just find watsapp pace too much to handle and I still prefer this forum platform to go at mine. I dont even set email notifications for this thread. I decided to exit that chat after just days

quincy - haha.. dont go dr ann... so very exp... I'm wondering my next one how... heehee.. me so greedy...

gnissim - I get why you r upset.. but I wont jump at things I cannot change ... in fact you too.. now no 'jumping' ok... we are each individually responsible for own health & baby's health..

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Gni: Maybe is too addicted then can't help nut continue? I also saw preggy woman smoke outside too. So abit piss too. How can do That to unborn child

And I'm on 2ww (I think)! dont know start 1dpo Today or yesterday.

gnissim, indeed it's sad sight. I feel for the little life inside. At times, feel like walking to these mummies and tell them "do you know what you are doing?". But that's just this much we can/should do. Hope you're feeling better now by the way.

littlehammie, hope Dr Wu is performing magic on you this cycle! Hmm... so now 2ww is ebichan, poohy and littlehammie. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    About the group watsapp chat....ok this is my personal experience. I was in one earlier. Its too much to handle. Haa. The messages come in almost non stop (depending how big the group is also). I couldnt catch up at all. Worst part someone started to preach (religion). I mean religion is always a sensitive topic and this fact will never change. Anyway I just find watsapp pace too much to handle and I still prefer this forum platform to go at mine. I dont even set email notifications for this thread. I decided to exit that chat after just days
    lol ! i get what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    quincy - haha.. dont go dr ann... so very exp... I'm wondering my next one how... heehee.. me so greedy...
    ya already discuss with hubby. he says he want to go to the lower cost one.

except he very cheeky, he joked and say will the female doctor check me in detail?
    and then i smacked his butt.

Shifu Happilymarried! Does gonal f cause bloating? Aiyo this morning I feel so fat. My face is fat. My pants are tight. Or I put on weight?

quincy: your hubby so cheeky haha.. you shld tell the nurse to jab a big needle on his butt if he dares to do that

dragontail: i can say dr wu med is like a miracle! im feeling quite good.. my boobs grown nice and big during O time.. maybe she deduced correct that i got hormonal imbalance.. one thing only is that i O late by 2 days.. maybe it helps to mature the eggy better before release? hehehe

Littlehammie, I’m happy to hear that her medicine works very well on you! Ya … I also miss her powder effects (except the skin breakout). But I keep to my Dr for this period. I hope you are on an-tai powder already? Usually Dr Wu will give me an-tai during 2ww, because she says better be prepared than not.

Imperial Concubine

ooh little hamster , good to hear review about Dr Wu. GO GO O!!! Good luck!!

Dragontail, same here. I also want to contribute a few to the SG population and Japan population! LOL
    I did not know assisted family planning is 40- yrs below. I will be mindful of this.

Imperial Concubine

Hmmm aniway after emo get over already. Haha. Its up to the person indeed.

Littlehan: baby dust to you on the 2ww!

she says its the same powder as pre-o.. so is an-tai med?. i dont have breakout from the med but i do have alot of wind coming out (opps~ :P) and my bowel movement very fast, i can go toilet 3 times a day and next morning big business..

thanks gni!

hey everyone, i saw this in another t-tc thread to add to your t-tc knowledge

translation: doesn't mean that when you have menses you will surely get pregnant; 25 year old lady has ovaries of 44 years old

this is known as early aging of our reproductive system. i wonder why this is not brought up in singapore.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	110140

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    quincy: your hubby so cheeky haha.. you shld tell the nurse to jab a big needle on his butt if he dares to do that
    haha good one

littlehammie, from what I know, pre-O and post-O powders are different. They look different (yes I drank so many months that from looking at the powder I know they are pre or post!) and they certainly taste different too. Dont know why she says they are the same....

dragontail - me no sifu .. I still got lots to learn.. esp in the bbt n opk dept.. me clueless! yess!! those serums do make tum bloat... somehow collect water n makes 1 more puffy... it seems that is how eggs r grown.. >.< so during that period I wear mostly dresses.. waistline too yoyo to wear pants!! you can take more egg whites (throw yolks) & eat more lean protein & drink lots of plain water... when doing my ivf I ate up to 8 eggs whites a day... just pinch my nose n gulp! to decrease puffiness in womb... yikes... hated those days....

littlehamster - you really really make me wanna go visit dr wu!! just curious, r there pregnant ladies seeing her?

jiayou to 2ww ladies!! keep tum warm for beanie to burrow nice n snug!!

i keep craving sweet stuff post af.
    is it because i lost too much blood?
    i think before i t-tc my craving is when af is near.

egg white can decrease puffiness in womb? really?

something about mill powder.. hmmm..

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2013/aug/21/toddler-milk-waste-of-money-which?CMP=OTCNETTXT8115

quincy - yes!! i didnt know that back then also.. egg whites very high in protein.. especially raw! it prevents OHSS too.... I take them half cooked/boiled type... then dig out the yolks to throw... it was either eat cheap egg whites or buy expensive protein powder from gynae clinic... I chose to tahan the eggs... haha..

Imperial Concubine

oh littlehamster- dr wu told you same med for pre and post O? I also thought got different medicine thus i stopped taking the pre-O med after i supposedly O-ed. But again i havent go back to see her after I o-ed...and i itchy hand test just now....obviously bfn.hahaha...well well.....shall go and see dr wu this sat!