Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 6 of 912 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragon Tail Thanks for your detailed Guidance WOW it doesn't look easy !!! you know i am actually very bad ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Dragon Tail

Thanks for your detailed Guidance
    WOW it doesn't look easy !!! you know i am actually very bad at graphs in School hahahhaa
    I will try and let you know if i face any difficulties
    thanks alot !!

Btw, this thread is running so fast !!!!

hi all! visit to Dr Wu was good. She said I should have no problem given regular cycle and from visits to gynae and since sperm analysis was ok, I do have growing follicles (I wanted to ask her then why not preggers .. but didn't dare to ask lest I sound rude!)... She said not to go for IUI and if possible, dont't go for HSG but if I want to, can try HSG just to see anything wrong with the tubes but she said can do in March after taking her medicine (Personally - I thought huh.. Mar.. Then too close to my birthday and I'll be 35 soon...) - She said dont't worry.. she got many women impregnated. Anyway, she also said I should bring my hubby along the next time (But I know I cannot - He doesn't believe in traditional chinese medicine.. In fact this visit I secretly went... Still have not't quite decided how to break the news...).. Oh, she also saw my BBT chart and said it could be a bit rocky cuz I didn't take same time and yes, not enough sleep ... Anyway, she's really really really nice and patient - Knowing it's my very first time to traditional chinese medicine, she !! Next visit is next Wed @Dragontail - She gave me some herbal stuff to take twice a day. I took today and just thought about it - WHAT IF I'm preggers - would this med be safe? Dr Wu knows I've been actively trying and she knows AF is due next week so she would give me 'safe for pregnancy' meds right?

Sorry - realized my sentence was cut halfway - "Knowing it's my very first time to traditional chinese medicine, she was extremely patient to explain to me what traditional chinese medicine is all about. But hahah yes I was very conscious of the time so just said yes yes to everything instead of asking more

littlej, good to know you're comfortable with Dr Wu so far.

Maybe she prescribed you the powder based on your pulse reading that you may not be preggie as yet? I remember once she did prescribe me "preggie powder" though my AF not due yet because she said she wanted to be safe (there was a chance I might be preggie based on my BD on my O-date). I turned out not preggie that cycle though.

But I think you can drink those still. I trust that she knows what she's doing.

Thank you @Dragontail for the advice. Yeah I guess I was being a little paranoid.

Never thought that trying for a baby would be so 'tough' yeah. Hahah. Especially when I see my friends getting pregnant left right centre, and most are unplanned...

What's everyone doing for the holidays?

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

My husband cousin aso got shotgun w young girl. Then mother in law was there keep saying his cousin is younger than him n yet be dad earlier than him blah blah. -.- big hint I think. Luckily hubby was quite open n ignore her lol

We are taking a break for holidays but he still wanna do it, saying what full load need relief lol. But I told hubby we gonna be hardworking for new year day thay weekend n book him haha

i have seen a traditional chinese medicine Dr.
    Doc advise me that i should not do exercises and should be very gentle with my movements if i am trying to concieve.
    now in office all of my colleagues are pretty observant of my weight gain.
    even my in-laws, teasing that i am fat.

oh dear...this is so embarrassing.

any comments on this?

I still feel exercise is fine during t-c-cing. Just dont do too hardcore ones. I feel swimming, badminton, jogging (flat pavement kind; not to macritchie reservoir), dancing, are fine. It's good to still keep fit during t-c-cing stage.

my traditional chinese medicine dr banned me from jogging.
    he say got to be very very very gentle. =.=

i am trying out his advise at the moment because been trying to concieve for 1 year at least.
    after this month if no news, gonna give up and back to my exercise routine~

How about yoga ?

I think yoga And pilates and swimming and light weights should be ok? I dont't know... Cuz I see pregnant women doing those stuff so I assume if pregnant women can do it... trying to concieve also caN? For yoga, maybe not the power yoga sort... The Gentler ones like yin should be ok? I stopped body combat during trying to concieve but once af is here I go back to body combat for that week (to make up for the rest of the 3 weeks)! But to be honest, I would Rather give up body combat for nine months

Worthy Lady

my T.C.M. told me to only stop jogging & Yoga during Menses period... because that's when our Womb needed rest the most...
    After Menses, or Before Menses, we can exercise as usual.

Wow body combat~ fierce~~ lol

@faithmummy... Really? Hahahah I thought trying to concieve cannot jump around so I used the af period to do all my jumps.

@littlehamster... It is my form of stress relief... Pretend I am boxing and kicking irritating colleagues

Worthy Lady

littlej

yes yes, Please do not exercise during your AF period... because that is really when our Womb clearing the toxic and needed rest the most, dont't forget we lost blood during AF too... just Rest... if you want to exercise, wait until after AF....
    In fact, my T.C.M. said the best form of exercise for T.T.C-ing ladies is brisk walking for 20 mins under the Morning Sun...
    To be honest, i used to do Muay Thai (the real form...) but i stopped now because T.T.C-ing...

Thanks @faithmummy. Okie... Guess body combat Takes a back seat. Thank you... Btw which traditional chinese medicine are you seeing?

@dragontail my friend wanna see how dr wu is like, before considering if she should try traditional chinese medicine. Do you think she can come with me next wed? Will dr wu be ok with A friend in the room?

Sigh.. I think I am not going to get my Christmas wish.. The signs of af approaching....

Of course you can, littlej. Maybe your friend will get a free pulse reading. :P

Worthy Lady

Littlej,
    I am seeing dr su from bukit batok

Female Attendant

Can I get it?

Can I get it? Leave me your number

Female Attendant
    Quote Originally Posted by diorly:737657
    I have a brand new clearblue fertility monitor for sale. Comes with 40 testing sticks. Selling $250.
    leave me your number I'll get it by today

Worthy Lady

Hi. Just pm you my hp.

Worthy Lady

Have been feeling tired with some nausea for the last week, but just started light spotting today and AF is due on thursday.

Sounds promising Shez! Good luck

Worthy Lady

I dont't really feel so. coz I just went toilet and the spotting is a bit heavier now, and d usual AF cramping and backache has started. Unless the flow doesnt increase the next few days.

Hubby said maybe we are meant to have a horse baby not a snake. Lol

I am joining this thread again!

Not so lucky this time round; I've had an MC. So am waiting for my next AF to arrive and I can jump into the ship of baby-making again. My last missed MC, it took 6 weeks for my AF to come. Hopefully it's the same again this time so crossing fingers I can see her in mid Feb. Still in time for snakey if we try hard

Good luck to all, ladies.