Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; My next appt is 31aug next Saturday. Downs screening test as well.......

My next appt is 31aug next Saturday. Downs screening test as well....

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

hihi ebichan and gnissim23, i done bbt ans ovulation kit and been consuming chinese med
    for about 4mths...nope doc yet to ask me do blood test...hubby never done test too...
    western doc only do a test to check my womb...

Imperial Concubine

LOL protocol. Me too , in primary school, my friend whispered, HEY I got secret information! Do you know babies are made. The mother and father sleeps together his thing inside the woman and they lay there the whole night. HAHAHA
    At least this 'secret' more real, but the lay there whole night dont move thing is damn funny

Imperial Concubine

wantonmee, excited about screening?!! can see your baby!!!!!

Yukki, why must do blood test? What is it for?

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    morning ladies!

LOL!!! protocol? yeah totally agree... it has become so complicated these days.. to think I was so paranoid about my bcp years back even when I just got married...

wantonmee - on 31 aug I hope the scan shows everything is ok & you get good measurements for your little one!

thelay - your belly still not obvious at first glance? the auntie should target other able bodied men to give up their seats... by the way how is lillian's class?

natalie - oh dear... you said once before you fell down on your knees with your lil Scorpio... was this the same occasion you fainted? hmmm did you have a smooth 2nd trimester? cuz even though I had not much ms in trimester 1... I feel a lot better now in trimester 2... better until I feel nothing... aiyo... me no ms also worry... feel better also worry... ha!!

littlej - & how you know I still thinking about my bikini bottoms?! haha... I refused to throw... shall keep them as inspiration to get my figure back next time!! in fact I think got 1 piece the bottom seems a little bit wider... dont care! this weekend I shall squeeze my ass in n try... hee...

dragontail - heehee! yup I did feel horny at certain point of my injections!! so its true... its not only me!! my boobs & nipples were so sensitive during that certain point too...

Happilymarried, thats early.... toilet trip??? At least for me.... yes....

missy10 - haha... me more likely hunger... cuz last night I was too full to drink milk before sleeping.. my baby seems to be sharing space with bladder much better these few days.. so weird.. hope everything is ok...

We are trying to concieve-ing!

Morning...

dragontail has relinquished her pole position as the first poster of the day to happilymarried.

Me went to bed around midnight, woke up at 530am to pee and tried to zzz but couldn't. Most frustrating =( Now have to wake up to get ready to head to Thomson Medical Center.

I realized I can only have uninterrupted zzz when I have a super busy work day... But having a super busy work day makes me feel extremely stressed. Oxymoron... .

Happilymarried - happy squeezing! Hee hee. Oh of course I didn't chunk away my old bikinis nor my skinny jeans. I am ultra determined to get back to shape. Hahaha.

*grumpy*

Worthy Lady
    Good morning everyone..

How I wish I can lie on my bed somemore...

Littlej.. Thanks for the link. For breastfeeding, I m thinking to go back to Lilian eventhough if I dont't give birth in Thomson Medical Center.

My hubby always say up to me.. I wish he decide things for me.. Maybe he scare I will blame him when things go wrong.

Happilymarried.. I thought my bump obvious ald. I ald in 28 weeks lae. Maybe I put my bag on my lap. So they can't see..

I 认输 to Happilymarried!!

Wantonmee, my company is in telco industry. Hope end month you'll seeing all the beautiful things on the screen

Littlej, I do think after today, I might see Dr on monday too because I feel that's when I need my trigger shot (to make egg pops). After that is the same thing again like twice a week to get hcg booster. Hmmm I wonder can I jab myself on those booster or not. Wahah me so pro on jabbing myself now.

TGIFFFFF!

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:819431
    morning ladies!

LOL!!! protocol? yeah totally agree... it has become so complicated these days.. to think I was so paranoid about my bcp years back even when I just got married...

wantonmee - on 31 aug I hope the scan shows everything is ok & you get good measurements for your little one!

thelay - your belly still not obvious at first glance? the auntie should target other able bodied men to give up their seats... by the way how is lillian's class?

natalie - oh dear... you said once before you fell down on your knees with your lil Scorpio... was this the same occasion you fainted? hmmm did you have a smooth 2nd trimester? cuz even though I had not much ms in trimester 1... I feel a lot better now in trimester 2... better until I feel nothing... aiyo... me no ms also worry... feel better also worry... ha!!

littlej - & how you know I still thinking about my bikini bottoms?! haha... I refused to throw... shall keep them as inspiration to get my figure back next time!! in fact I think got 1 piece the bottom seems a little bit wider... dont care! this weekend I shall squeeze my ass in n try... hee...
    Fell on my knees when I fainted and fell on my buttock (half) and knee when I walk out the bathroom. ..my 2nd tri is also with ms . .no ms doesnt mean anything. .my elder daughter is smooth without ms..so dont worry so much ok...

It's friday already...gonna have a busy day tomorrow. ..sighs..

Imperial Concubine

dragontail...oh yeah i couldnt resist.hahah, was hoping for some motivation to move on the week..but alas, it wasnt a motivation at all! anyway told my hubby tomorrow go see dr wu. so far, on and off AF cramps.like one day have, one day dont have type..also dont know what symptoms is that. And not on clomid, guess my cycle should be longer also.

ebichan...jia you!

Poohy, I think Dr Wu wont be able to diagnose much at this point. Even though when I poas and was positive, she would ask me to assure her that I indeed saw 2 lines so that she can prescribe me the right an-tai medicine. Go early tomorrow to chop slot!

The moderator just pm-ed me. Asked me if I am keen to be featured in SuperMom of the Month August. I replied I would love to!! But problem is I am not a mom (yet) :P She must have seen my other older posts in pregnancy threads.

I have the pain when i step my left foot(near ankle) on the floor, it was sharp pain, but it wasnt pain if i wear shoe or bedroom slipper

Anyone experience this before????

morning
    having mixed nut bar for breakfast.
    hope this is healthy enough.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_8820.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	110170

Imperial Concubine

dragontail....oh so i should go see dr wu when AF arrive? or when positive? since now she also maybe no medicine for me?

haha,maybe you have the most no. of posts thats why ask you!

hmm..TGIF but got so much to do...doesnt feel like a TGIF....come in here for breather!

Imperial Concubine

quincy- so healthy! i had coffee, bread, 1 char siew bun for breakfast!

poohy: bread and charsiew bun is also healthy enough ^_^
    oo... i very long no drink coffee already. craving for coffee now.
    but i am afraid once i start coffee again i will get "withdrawal" symptoms.

my snack bar is 160+ calories per bar
    boo...

Poohy, haha ya must be because I am a Consort-in-Ordinary so she drops me a note. Lol.

But have your powder finished already? If all gone then go see her . When it your AF supposed to be due (choy choy)?

Quincy, try to avoid muesli bars (I have a weakness for them too!) because read the sugar content…. It’s laden (that’s why they are oh so sweet right?). I know they are very convenient indeed. All those nuts and fruits look so healthy right? But if you can, have a box of cereals in office. And milk in the fridge. And some nuts (love pecan and walnut) and dried fruits (apricot/cranberries are my fav) too. Throw them all into a bowl and I guarantee that’s much more satisfying better than a bar of sugar loaded muesli. You can let the bowl of milk sit outside from the fridge for 15mins before pouring the rest in. But of course such bars once a while is ok. But not everyday for breakfast/snacks.

I usually buy the Nestle Fitness Whole Grain Cereal. Healthier.

Imperial Concubine

quincy- since long time never drink coffee..dont start!!!! i'm already stucked with coffee for life unless i go thru cold turkey...=(

dragontail- heh my powder long finished...ie i stopped after the supposedly o-ed day. Errmm, if based on FF, it should be Sunday....coz i adjusted my O-date to the 2nd time i kena darklines. so instead of 28days cycle, extended to 34days cycle.

oh muesli high sugar content?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Quincy, try to avoid muesli bars (I have a weakness for them too!) because read the sugar content…. It’s laden (that’s why they are oh so sweet right?). I know they are very convenient indeed. All those nuts and fruits look so healthy right? But if you can, have a box of cereals in office. And milk in the fridge. And some nuts (love pecan and walnut) and dried fruits (apricot/cranberries are my fav) too. Throw them all into a bowl and I guarantee that’s much more satisfying better than a bar of sugar loaded muesli. You can let the bowl of milk sit outside from the fridge for 15mins before pouring the rest in. But of course such bars once a while is ok. But not everyday for breakfast/snacks.

I usually buy the Nestle Fitness Whole Grain Cereal. Healthier.
    alamak. i bought at least 5 boxes.
    i buy them because i read online that things with grains and cereal make you less hungry.
    so i kiasu buy so many of them
    T.T

Yes poohy they can be high in sugar. We may think eating low fat yoghurt or orange juice in the morning is good as well (sounds like they cant be wrong right). But these are really with lots of sugar.

Ok why I am watching sugar is because my previous gynae tested sugar in my urine. I went for further blood test and I was cleared. However, because of my age, the chance of gestational daibete is higher too. So I really have to watch out. My weakness is sweet stuff (cake/bread). I am not worried about beverage because I dont drink much sweet things. Mostly just plain old water or tea with no sugar. And neither do I eat salty food. I have to control my sweet cravings

Imperial Concubine

wow dragontail very controlled food intake. I got all the unhealthy habits. No wonder i'm getting fatter. Shall go look for the nestle cereals this weekend! Last time i bought the Post cereals..find that its good to eat when add in milk. But if want to eat without milk, find it a bit tough....

Quincy, 5 boxes??!! Haa on big sale is it? :P

Since you have bought them then just keep in fridge. Maybe just eat one bar a week? Slowly savour.

Poohy, I’m generally quite health conscious . But recent laziness + aging make me put on some weight. Oh I love hard food with lots of crunch. Like super multigrains/nuts bread and cereals. Pet name my hubby gives me is 妈妈 because I eat like a rat. Haa. That’s why we hardly can share food.