Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; dragontail.. I also dont't know how to see one. Only my parents know how.. I have this bad habit ...

Worthy Lady
    dragontail.. I also dont't know how to see one. Only my parents know how.. I have this bad habit of trusting ppl.. I just believe in whatever seller say.. Lol...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlehamster, I would think there should be crystal peanut charm too! I'm not a crystal person though (but those rocks on fingers are a totally different thing ). I like jade, because of its auspicious aura. Wearing a jade bangle helps to stimulate the accupressure points on the wrist thus promoting good health. I used to wear jade bangle until it has crack so I removed and safekeep it before it is broken for good. I'm on a hunt for another one. I know generally young ladies dont wear nor fancy jade but I think it's how one carries it so wont look 老气 And jade does turn brighter with time on me so it is kinda compatible with my body qi (energy).

Thelay, any recommendation where i can a good one? =)

Thelay, oh I just saw your reply. Hee nevermind I slowly hunt. I gotta see one that I fancy a lot before I will get it.

I have a heirloom from my great granny. The bangle was dug out from her grave when her coffin had to be excavated! I really wouldnt mind wearing it but it's too big a size and it's too green for my liking.

Oh my! Have I started a jade peanut trend? I still remembered that fateful day at ion - I walked past the shop and thought hey I should just go in and see what can I get for fertility... Assistant told me peanut I was like huh - shouldn't it be peaches or Phoenix (in my mind - why peach is because ne za likes peach... and why phoenix cuz babies come from stork hence phoenix!)... or something... Then I left the shop and went to the food court for lunch and googled.. And after verifying the truth... I went back to the shop to select and purchase my peanut. When I showed my old man - he thought I was crazy. 走火入魔 in the quest for a baby.

Dragontail - very nice twinny peanuts! And the colors look uniformed - not one dark one pale. You can hang anywhere - as long as it is by your side most of the time. of course most people would say hp but i cannot bring myself to do it. so i hung mine on a pouch and this is the pouch that i consistently will have in my bag.

I bought for my Gf a rosť quartz pair of mandarin ducks charm when she undergone a really bad breakup... And well next thing I know - she found a new man and has been with him for the past 6 months. Rose quartz supposed to represent love and romance and mandarin ducks too. She put the charm in her pouch too.

Actually I dont't know if it is a psychological thingy . Maybe cuz we know we have something so we feel more "assured". The thing is - just dont spend like hundreds of dollars ...

Dragontail - I heard once a jade bangle is cracked, shouldn't wear it anymore.

And yes I love jade too but never got round to buying jade for jewelry cuz quite ex and I dont know how to see which is good quality or i kena ketok. I do know that jade I would like would be medium to dark green and yes, has to be similar / same shade throughout.

Btw I can so imagine if you bought the 50 peanuts charm and have it in your bag daily... Your bag will be super heavy!!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar

thanks dragontail! I will see if tomorrow i will have time to head there... otherwise i will be at ion on monday evening! =) to me i think $15 dollars is ok... once, hubby & i went to chinatown to get buttons to replace on his office shirts, & we paid more for parking than for the buttons! haha..

Worthy Lady
    What I heard before is to look for clear color. I m not saying light green is good or what. Even its dark green, some have like no spot , clear look.. Hmmm.. Sorry dont know whether it is confusing. Next time i ask my dad. My grandparents were goldsmith. So my dad know about jewellery.

But I dont't know. Hee.. I dont't even know how to see fake or real diamond.. Loll..

And one more thing , jade have this cool feeling.. And can feel heavy compare to same size of rock or something.

I used to buy jade and pearl for my boss and colleagues when I went back.. Not so expensive . Sometimes got cheated also.

Worthy Lady
    And heard from dad is if you put jade under soil, the quality improve over the year. But dont't put it in the plant pot . Different.. Lol..

Last time in Myanmar, there is one man who make all furnitures and also the barrier for his house all make with jade... Raw jades... And those barriers which are buried underground improve quality over years.. A few decades I think..

littlej, hahah ya you started the peanut charm frenzie.

That's what I've heard too... when the bangle is cracked, it means it has protected you from something not so good; and that you're not hurt for that reason.

Oh I like my jade non uniformed color I like it very light color and almost translucent. Tomorrow I go hunt for the shop at Ion! (tomorrow hubby got whole day class again. So shopping time). To me, if I really want to go all the way, I'm sure I cannot afford the best quality jade (I was at a goldsmith shop years ago looking for my first jade bangle and I was quoted $3K! crazy). So long the jade (or crystal) meets the fancy of your eyes (like they "talk" to you), then that's the one for you. Dont have to be expensive. Afterall, the burmese jade I got from the lucky plaza shop was not more than $100 I remember.

happilymarried, hahah! These days parking fees can be scary. There was this day recently I had to run 3 places in a day to meet my customers. My totally parking fees were almost $20. Aiyo my lunch was only $3.

Worthy Lady
    Just take a photo of my leftover gift.

Last time my Hubby's colleague ask us to buy jade bangle from mm. around 100 USD. The shop give the receipt and everything.

Worthy Lady
    Sorry attachment here.
    Last edited by Thelay; 25-08-2013 at 12:32 AM.

Thelay, thanks for the tips! I look forward to hear what your dad says about jade. Hee.

Ya, jade must be cooling to the touch. (that's why the other jade shop at thomson sells jade padding for pillow, chair, bed. Er...that's like too much). The shop auntie who sold me the jade told me to wash the peanuts when home. To cleanse them throughly. After washing, I showed them to my hubby and he held them in his palm and pretended he was feeling the positive Qi from it. LOL so funny.
    ebichan likes this.

Worthy Lady
    Are you all able to see my attachment? I can't see my attachment from my ph.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    My hubby can feel the energy from the crystal egg!! He says like something coming out and has weird sensation like That. I feel is very kua zhang because I dont't feel anything from it. Hahah. And those shop got those big concave purple crystals, once he hand itchy he placed his hand inside, and he felt the weird sensation n it lasted for few days. He says its numb numb those kind, now scared to anyhow touch those crystal Haha. Hubby has a jade pendant he bought for less than 100 from Jewellery store with receipt, also suppose to absorb negative energy, But he lazy to wear these few days.

Thelay: no pic

Quote Originally Posted by ebichan:819834
    So this mustaffa brand is not bad indicator?? wah im very excited now
    But like you all advise, wait and test again.
    Dont jump to conclusions.

Dragontail. Thank you for good advice!!What is progesterone support?? And how gynae give me to help that if needed?

I'm only DPO 11. If really fertilisation took place, can detect anything now?

Missy10. you also got the faint line when you BFP? Is the picture one you tested on day of AF or before?

I want to tell my husband in case he asks today why you no packing the house. But dont want to give people false hopes. Ok just wait.
    I took that on 14dpo.....

I never dared to buy stuff from lucky plaza cuz always deemed that as a touristy place. Years ago I went to Myanmar and was tempted to get a jade bangle then but also not sure if it was genuine or not - so didnt get. Otherwise I see jade at Poh lucky but so terribly expensive!

There is this place called jade harbour which I know is opened by a Myanmar lady - not sure if it is still around.

Dragontail - shop at ion is called peach blossom gallery.

Now I am tempted to buy a jade bangle. Darn.

Plants vs zombies 2 out now apple App Store and it is FREE!

Heheheh.

Worthy Lady
    Good morning ladies..

Weekend always wake up early .. But weekdays dont't wanna wake up..

Littlej you have been to Myanmar? Visit or for work?

Ya. If you not sure how to valuate, better dont't buy. And those shops at bogoke market prices are high. My sis will bargain like more than half the price. But for me I paiseh... And if they know you r foreigner they will even cheat you more.

I also feel like wearing jade bangle also.. But isn't it heavy to wear? I have boney wristlet. I am afraid it will keep hitting me.

Not sure why I can't upload photo from my phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130824_223918_1.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	110316  

Imperial Concubine

Morning all
    Ladies I attach my Mustaffa test results here
    sorry I wrote in Japanese to send my husband
    Yday I shared with him my test and he said
    dont anyhow test before period
    Later have false positive

thelay
    i agree with you
    weekend I'm always so excited wake up early
    weekdays is opposite

littleJ
    i believe you started a peanut charm trend!
    lol

happilymarried thank you for taking time to explain again and I'm very inspired by your good and positive attitude!

Missy10 I tested so much earlier than you ... Now wondering valid or not.
    I have no strong PMS this month , tender breast only got yesterday.

Little hamster!!! Really? Your hubby put his hand inside the crystal cave and got numb feeling?
    Did he get cut by the crystal ?
    I heard crystals are very healing
    i shall explore
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	110317  

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:820038
    Plants vs zombies 2 out now apple App Store and it is FREE!

Heheheh.
    I'm playing it on iPad! It will help kill some time at Dr Wu Today. Hehe.

Ebichan: no he didn't get cut, hand was just suspended inside the crystal cave

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    I'm playing it on iPad! It will help kill some time at Dr Wu Today. Hehe.

Ebichan: no he didn't get cut, hand was just suspended inside the crystal cave
    Littlehamster, let us know how Dr Wu visit goes.
    now im hungry want to eat Mac Breakfast

Good morning I am an orchard kid today!

Littlej hee shopping time for a jade bangle? If you're getting, get those inner part round one. Not flat type. The round one has the acupressure effect while the latter doesnt. Do you know also if you pick the right jade, it will make you look more radiant and younger? (so those sell jade one say).

Thelay, I am now eyeing on lavender jade. As with everything, it takes a while to get used to wearing one. My only woe is I have to remove when doing body massage. I mean I can keep it on if I want to. But I just prefer to be accessories free when being massaged. I have smaller wrist but still taking out a bangle needs oil or soap.

Haha littlej yeah that zombie game is my hubby's fav now. No more candy crush. Coincidentally he told me last night he is now playing the new version. Now I seem to be able to hear the game audio...

Ebichan, congrats again. I trust the mustafa's. Woohoo! So seeing gynae tomorrow?? Did you say you only bd once during the fertile phase? One hit jackpot .

Enjoy the session with dr wu, littlehamster!

More like enjoy the wait Haha. She sees very fast. Not Sure What She will say about my weird bbt lol