Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail: I guess dr chew has alot stuff for you this cycle. Relax yourself n bd as much as you ...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Dragontail: I guess dr chew has alot stuff for you this cycle. Relax yourself n bd as much as you want! Hehe.

Wooo thanks gnissim!! Kissies.

I am also middle child. 3rd. I have a younger sis. We all sistas know my youngest sis has the best privilege. When she was young, she could go out camping, stay over friends house, etc. While the rest of us was a big no. Partly her character was more boyish then and very sport active. After being strict with 3 daughters, maybe my dad just got sick of being so anymore on the 4th. Haha. But we are all very cool about it. Partly when young we were all already quite independant. Doing our own things and no capacity to be jealous of any sort.

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    quincy - thanks.. but to use in cooking also just little bit right? cuz afterall it has alcohol right?
    actually i just know it can be used for cooking. other than that i dont know cuz i dont cook yet

last time when i saw my doc for piles, doc advise me to eat orange and especially the white bits.
    so i got my hubby to do the same. and he says he has got smoother bowel movements these days.

Just got out from centre point peach blossom gallery and the lady showed me a $19k bangle. I want to faint. I'm going to walk to lucky plaza now. Ha.

Morning! Wa everyone is so active this morning!

Ebichan - ya maybe hold off testing until Thursday. It will be your best birthday present yet!! Anyway my personal recommendation is to see gynae immediately cuz of our "age" - always be better to be on the safe side.

On the topic of gynae - can I just say the choice of the gynae is very impt. You and the doc must absolutely be in sync with birth plan and trust and respect. Other than my case - I found out another friend of mine changed doc at 36th week. Why is because she wants a natural birth from the start but her doc insisted at the 36th week to do an emergency c sect as doc said her bp is too high. But my friend felt completely fine and immediately she went to seek a second opinion and the second opinion doc (who is very pro natural) told her there is nothing wrong with her (after seeing her reports and doing more tests) and she can continue with her natural
    Birth plans. So my friend ditched her existing doc and went with this other doc instead.

I guess what I am trying to say is - whilst we respect medical professionals for their opinion and whilst we may have seen this doc for the longest time who has our medical histories - the respect and trust need to be mutual ie the doc needs to be aligned with what we want for ourselves unless it is immensely impossible. So for instance if you truly want a natural birth, go for a doc who supports natural birth. My friend was quite traumatized at what her ex doc insisted and having to find a new doc at the same time which she had to do within 3 days!!
    ebichan likes this.

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:820074
    Lol... Littlej.. you started about jade and now everyone into jade and jewellery. Lol..

Hope baby dusts follow the same way.

I want to ask mothers who have more than one kids.. Does your love will be the same for all your kids or you will favour more? I used to have middle child syndrome.. My youngest sis is 9 years apart from me and I used to think my parents love her more.. I dont't want this to happen to my children. That make me come out from home since young and feel lonely.

Now I know I shouldn't blame my parents but sometimes still feel unfair.
    Actually I dont know whether I will favour 1 to another. .but if I favour 1, my husband should favour the other 1 to balance out..hehhe..hopefully we could manage that...I dont really compare my kid with my friends as I feel that they are special in some way..esp I grown up by being compared with my cousins..hate the feeling. .

This is the pendant that I bought from Taiwan many yrs back..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130825_111803.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	110323  

Now moving on to the topic of Sunday, jade and shopping...

- I wanna get a jade bangle... But my old man said to get all these jewelry later after muffin is born.
    - Firstly, it's superstition. these jewelry which you wear everyday form a part of you (Esp jade) and not sure whether there will be a negative or positive qi. In fact, I have a earring at my ear cartilage for the longest time - I wanted to get it removed 2 weeks ago cuz scared muffin may pull but my old man was like no , remove after baby is born!!!
    - secondly, it's save money! as much As we have faith in muffin, we wouldn't know how he is until he arrives. So dont't know if got health issue etc so better save now. Humph - my old man even said "even you dont tell me what you buy, muffin knows. Muffin can see that mummy has been spending money on herself again..."

!!!!

So much for shopping as my old man has to work today. I guess I may go watch a movie... Kill time and I won't shop...

Dragontail - $19k?!? Hahaha did you tell them your budget??? Wa... $19k - I would rather buy gold or a Rolex - still got change!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Oooo my last week Med is still pre-o Med..now I'm on an tai meds.. This weekly regime I hope o can keep up with it lol

Thelay - I went to Myanmar for a holiday _ many many years ago...

Happilymarried - did you manage to fit into your one piece swim suit and go for a swim?

Nat - remember to prepare present for your elder n lil scorpio

This is to prevent jealousy between them....

For elder to present the gift for lil scorpio upon birth(clothing or small pillow, wrapped as a present), n another present saying its from lil scorpio to your elder gal, of cos when you prepare for the elder, buy her favorite toys or things she wanted so much

* wave happilymarried - im a scorpio too, 22/11 hehehehe
    Last edited by Missy10; 25-08-2013 at 11:47 AM.

i am having a series of diarrhae attacks
    going to get bao ji want/ poh zhai want

littlej: reminds me of my feng shui pendant. my hubby bought for me from hong kong. around $300 sgd i think.
    it spins according to your feng shui. i cant wear if i were to be pregnant because it has magnetic field.

anything with magnetic field pregnant ladies cannot wear

I'm at the food court now and side by side are two seperate families with a child who's about a year old. One family has a maid and the other doesn't.

Family A - with maid - maid is seated beside the child. Maid's food left untouched at a corner. Maid does everything including feeding child, cleaning her up. Parents are seated opposite child and happily eating their lunch. Child finishes eating, child hugs maid. Parents still munching on lunch.

Family B - has no maid. Mum seated beside child, feeds child first. dad sits opposite and eats lunch. Dad finishes lunch, dad takes over to feed child and clean up child. Child and dad playing whilst mum eat lunch.

I wonder, is it better with a helper or without?

littlej: as you have learnt, it is always better if we take care of our children ourselves. of course there are circumstances where help is needed

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Littlej: I will go for family B. dont't want too independent on maid. For household chores,maid is Ok, child cannot

I got defective opk today.

i guess i shall take it that i am going to O mon or tues?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	110324Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	110325

Imperial Concubine

Quincy
    How come its defective? Both got show the line.
    What is your BBT now? Got graph?

Quincy - try opk in the evening??

Me going to watch movie on my own... Hahaha to stop myself from spending $$$...

Enjoy the movie littlej! Im so happy shopping today as I bought few things that I have been curbing myself for years. Haa. Makeup items.

Shopping continues.....

i dont't do graphs. very stress hehe
    i deleted everything. only take note my O date.
    ebichan likes this.

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by littlej:820136
    I'm at the food court now and side by side are two seperate families with a child who's about a year old. One family has a maid and the other doesn't.

Family A - with maid - maid is seated beside the child. Maid's food left untouched at a corner. Maid does everything including feeding child, cleaning her up. Parents are seated opposite child and happily eating their lunch. Child finishes eating, child hugs maid. Parents still munching on lunch.

Family B - has no maid. Mum seated beside child, feeds child first. dad sits opposite and eats lunch. Dad finishes lunch, dad takes over to feed child and clean up child. Child and dad playing whilst mum eat lunch.

I wonder, is it better with a helper or without?
    My story is family b cos we dont have a helper...everything also do ourselves. .even with the second one..trying not to have a helper..In terms of household chores..I am very good at two eyes closed. .hahha...as long as the kid doesn't eat anything dirty or whatsoever. .im fine already. ..hahah

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:820131
    i am having a series of diarrhae attacks
    going to get bao ji want/ poh zhai want
    I drank 100 plus. .hehe

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy10:820117
    Nat - remember to prepare present for your elder n lil scorpio

This is to prevent jealousy between them....

For elder to present the gift for lil scorpio upon birth(clothing or small pillow, wrapped as a present), n another present saying its from lil scorpio to your elder gal, of cos when you prepare for the elder, buy her favorite toys or things she wanted so much

* wave happilymarried - im a scorpio too, 22/11 hehehehe
    Ya..would be preparing 1 for my elder girl. .