Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; thanks girls for the encouragement and advice quincy... LOL BD and leave today? what did you eat today from MAC? ...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

thanks girls for the encouragement and advice
    quincy... LOL BD and leave today? what did you eat today from MAC? I love the pepper chicken one

Im already taking the blackmores folic acid

I feel like an aunty saying this but I heard pineapple juice (enzyme ) will help beanies stick is it true? anyone heard?

Imperial Concubine

Thelay
    Oh crap you took morning off then they do renno?
    man, i hope they are done soon then you can relax

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Ebichan: I have a hamster, her name is mantou, nickname fried mantou or feifei Cos She fatfat and orange color looks like fried buns Hehe. My profile pic got her picture. She is Going to be 2 years old in Dec.... and sad Cos in dec She gonna leave us soon (her life span 2years) If you really preggers I think you not get a hammy till your kid is older due to allergies and also noone help you clean cage

Quincy: woooo so enjoy.. I'm on leave on Friday! Heheh
    quincy1986 likes this.

Her sleeping look
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130622_122114.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	110367  
    quincy1986 likes this.

Imperial Concubine

WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all animals!!!
    Yeah if preggers cant get any pets yet. my husband forbid me to get any pets because he says if we do, I will not bother to have children... hmmm
    littlehamster likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichan View Post
    WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all animals!!!
    Yeah if preggers cant get any pets yet. my husband forbid me to get any pets because he says if we do, I will not bother to have children... hmmm
    same as my hubby!! hurhur, my dream is to rear the bigger syrians, means big space also hubby sure object lol

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:820390
    Her sleeping look
    Hope all the ladies are doing okay!

your hamster Super cute!!!! My hubby calls me hamster instead of laopo coz he says I look like one with my cheeks -_-"

Hubby & I want a cat & a dog. But now have to wait till little one abit older then decide. Hands full!

Finally can rest abit. Been bz and with work, baby shopping & clearing clutter at home. Reading updates here daily but got nothing helpful for ladies regarding iui & ivf so didnt want to interrupt :x

Finally tomorrow gynae appt at 26 weeks. Hope kiddo let us see clearly kkj or 3 lines. Lolz.

Any mummies looking at Aprica soraria strollers? thought its pretty good with one hand fold plus can stand on its own. around 7kg only. Reversible handles, 4 wheels. Suitable from one month to 3 yrs old. Any reviews? Find that the european strollers are too bulky & heavy & many not reversible.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichan:820349
    AF is expected weds. So hopefully it doesn't make appearance and I will test Thursday with digital
    my b***bs hurt but feels like PMS type
    My temp is still elevated so really just hoping this one is a real positive with strong sticky beans!

Will you girls test day of AF or after?
    Ebichan, test one day after expected AF. But dont fret if bfn coz I only got a bfp 3-4 days after AF. test one day after then test again 3 days after etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:820389
    Ebichan: I have a hamster, her name is mantou, nickname fried mantou or feifei Cos She fatfat and orange color looks like fried buns Hehe. My profile pic got her picture. She is Going to be 2 years old in Dec.... and sad Cos in dec She gonna leave us soon (her life span 2years) If you really preggers I think you not get a hammy till your kid is older due to allergies and also noone help you clean cage

Quincy: woooo so enjoy.. I'm on leave on Friday! Heheh
    just keep her clean n healthy, sometimes they live longer, i had 8 pairs of winter before, they all live more than 2 yrs,
    Last edited by Missy10; 26-08-2013 at 11:29 AM.

Mad Monday morning at work just now. Bleh.

Happilymarried, littlej, the curler works well! However must be those not rushing morning then can use. Conventional one giap one time and done. This one must giap 2-3 times to cover the row.

Ebichan, keep a cool mind for next few days ya. dont’t worry about the symptoms as everyone is different. Will await further good news from you.

I dont’t feel any o symptoms past 2 days. Nor any EWCM. Nor smiley this morning. Feel like any other day :P Will see what Dr Chew check on later this afternoon.

ebichan: breakfast deluxe my fave. i tried pepper chicken but it's still a bit oily to me.

going to slack at maybe starbucks and then go window shopping at orchard muahaha...

Littlehamster, aww… mantou is so cute. Love the name!

Rav, so fast you’re at 26weeks already. Oh ya you have not’t found out the gender right? Another exciting scan coming right up.
    littlehamster and ebichan like this.

Quincy, so what's is your shopping list today?

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    Ebichan, test one day after expected AF. But dont fret if bfn coz I only got a bfp 3-4 days after AF. test one day after then test again 3 days after etc etc.
    Rav, my mustaffa test showed faint positive 11 and 12 DPO
    So not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Quincy, so what's is your shopping list today?
    nope. cant shop. only starbucks.

life is enjoying your time at starbucks while you know you r waiting for your next paycheck >.<

my window shopping list is hoping i have enough energy to comb whole of orchard
    ebichan likes this.

We are trying to concieve-ing!

Ebichan - hmm, what I heard is no pineapples and bananas. So I have not't had pineapples and bananas since dec. and also no coconut until the last month of pregnancy.

*littlej waves hello to mantou*

Oh rav rav - hope your baby ka kui kui!! The last time suspected was girl right??

Feeling a little pissed off. My old man doesn't want me to choose mount a as his ex wife popped there. So he thinks too close for comfort. Also, he said doc tham is based at Thomson Medical Center and so wouldnt it he easier if pop at Thomson Medical Center. What do you gals think? I prefer mount a cuz it is blessed and somehow just have a better "feel" towards mount a.

Oh Dragontail - I think shu eyelash curler won't work for me then. Every morning it is the same mantra for me - "oh s*** I am late" =P Update us after doc appt. you bd on sat right?

Quincy - super shiok . I am having an ultra busy day at work...
    littlehamster likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:820422
    Littlehamster, aww… mantou is so cute. Love the name!

Rav, so fast you’re at 26weeks already. Oh ya you have not’t found out the gender right? Another exciting scan coming right up.
    >_< way too fast. Not done getting ready yet.

littlej: if i were you i will go Thomson Medical Center. and also in a way i will feel your hubby does not want to relate you with his ex wife. a little comforting to me if that's my hubby

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Ebichan - hmm, what I heard is no pineapples and bananas. So I have not't had pineapples and bananas since dec. and also no coconut until the last month of pregnancy.

*littlej waves hello to mantou*

Oh rav rav - hope your baby ka kui kui!! The last time suspected was girl right??

Feeling a little pissed off. My old man doesn't want me to choose mount a as his ex wife popped there. So he thinks too close for comfort. Also, he said doc tham is based at Thomson Medical Center and so wouldnt it he easier if pop at Thomson Medical Center. What do you gals think? I prefer mount a cuz it is blessed and somehow just have a better "feel" towards mount a.

Oh Dragontail - I think shu eyelash curler won't work for me then. Every morning it is the same mantra for me - "oh s*** I am late" =P Update us after doc appt. you bd on sat right?

Quincy - super shiok . I am having an ultra busy day at work...
    i thought its good that he made a distinction ....you may want to discuss with him on your preference and why you like mount A....dont be angry about this okay...

Imperial Concubine

Little J
    I think its good your husband is sensitive and trying to separate you and ex.
    but you need to choose where is best for you ultimately

littlej: sorry i dont know what's everything like for you in real life. i am only assuming things from what i experienced with my hubby because my hubby and your hubby almost same age. 2 years apart i guess?

heheheheh - i'm not pissed off already . was a little pissed off just now cuz just got off the phone with him.. but after a yummy lunch, i'm all fine now. thanks thanks

aiya - i guess i prefer Mount A cuz i feel it's "blessed".. and also because hubby was born there so i thought would be nice if our boy is born in the same hospital too. it's not functional reasons, more emotional. and partly also because i'm thinking from an 'unjustified' perspective - like why i need to avoid the hospital just because your ex wife pop there!!!

kekekeke.
    ebichan likes this.

different perspective i suppose?

Ebichan, I think the angmor is ok with pineapple while asian thinks pineapple is generally a taboo during pregnancy. If I ever preggie then I will ask my doctor :P

Littlej, i guess there’s emotional attachment to Mount A (oops I finally read Mount A. I always thought you wanted Mount E). And it doesn’t mean it’s non valid.

Very true like why must I avoid just because your ex popped there before. However this somehow reminded me years ago me and my hubby (boyfriend then) wanted to make travel plan and he wanted to go Turkey but I wanted to go somewhere else. And I told him I dont’t want to go Turkey because it reminded me of my ex boyfriend whom I went with. So my hubby then nicely agreed ok then we shall go to a place we both have never been before.

Hahaha I dont’t know how this is related to your case . But I do understand where your man is coming from. Have a good discussion with him.

i have a previous hamster, white colour, i call her mantou too.. she is "steamed" mantou... hahahha..

i am eating some pineapple now.. so juicy and sweet~ haha been eating since 2dpo.. tonight is my last dose of pineapples...i read that it helps the beanie to stick due to some acid inside pineapples...