Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; littlehammie, try nuts too like brazil and walnut! Dr Chew told me so....

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlehammie, try nuts too like brazil and walnut! Dr Chew told me so.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    littlehammie, try nuts too like brazil and walnut! Dr Chew told me so.
    ntuc got sell? i am going toa payoh later.. there got sell?

anyone knows where to charge iphone in town?
    later meeting hubby but phone battery dying soon =.="

How are you all ladies ?

the enzyme bromelain in the pineapple core helps implantation from what I read. You can even pop the bromelain pills if you dont't like the fruit.

littlehamster, your mantou is super cute, I also love hamsters and had a few when I was much younger..

Ebichan, so excited for you ! I think this is a bfp, a line is a line me thinks ! Before testing I also didn't think I was preggie, only sore breasts and was late. Didn't even check my temp.
    quincy1986 and littlehamster like this.

ok i found the iphone charging place.
    istudio @ paragon basement. thank heavens the staff just let me plug into 1 of the points at their display.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    littlehammie - fried mantou so cute!!! very unique colour also.. if only hamsters could live longer..

littlej - its good that your old man wants to start afresh with you n muffin. in fact, I would feel touched that he wants to have such a distinct difference with both of his sons.. his ex wife popping his son in mount a (where he was born)... but where did the marriage go? so for muffin's safety as well.. think maybe go with Thomson Medical Center? you can make him pay for a suite - a grade higher than single bedder! haha..
    littlehamster, littlej and ebichan like this.

littlej - oh... both me & hubby born in mount a also.. so more reason to have our baby pop there... but sometimes certain things like safety for the baby is above all (for proximity to doc).. especially if you wanna try go natural... cuz its more unpredictable than book date for c sect (touch wood! hope you pop a healthy n handsome muffin smooth smooth).. if you have decided on Thomson Medical Center, the fbi incentive does give 500 off cord banking I think... I called up 1-2 weeks ago & that lady was telling me over the phone.. plus discount on paediatric consults & some other stuff like 6 months insurance for baby, discount on ward fees etc... you should call to check how it benefits you...

Littlehamster I'm not sure about ntuc but unlikely can get brazil nuts there. Walnut maybe still can but I bought once walnut from ntuc before and they taste horrid. I always get my nuts fix at fulushou or bugis. They sell all kinds of nuts and 干粮。

littlehamster - for pineapple, i think its the pineapple core that has benefits... im not sure if the flesh has any benefits... dont overdose ok? happy nut shopping!

next time you eat chilli crabs with fried mantou, you all will think of my hammie.. hehe..

happilymarried: yes, its the pineapple core, the flesh has some of the good stuff too but core is more concentrated.. i only eat few pieces only hehe..

later i go tpy n look around

hey ladies if you r ever thirsty in orchard, cold storage group 1st choice distilled water only $0.40

and tangs toilet almost fully enclosed. privacy ! likeyz

Female Attendant

Hi, I have a brand new box of Clearblue Digitial Ovulation Prediction Test Kit (Exp: Oct 2014) and am willing to let go at $68 (retail price: $73). If interested, I can throw in 2 additional test sticks.

Please contact me at 98446512 if keen.

thanks.

Imperial Concubine

did i read that cannot take lemongrass during 2ww??? gosh i took 1 glass of lemongrass during my 2ww! but well..i wasnt hopeful also ..but will remember not to take it.

littlej- i understand where your hubby coming from. just like i dont like going to Aussie coz my hubby was studying there last time with his ex-gf...so the thought of them together there makes me feel irky to go there. I rather go another country where both of us never been....and its a memory for us.

Thomson Medical Center also not bad bah..i see the rooms also quite nice. so hotel type....hehehe...anyway you wont bother so much of where you are honestly coz by then the focus is on baby!

littlehamster- your hammie really fei fei ....squeezable! hahaha...and chili crab mantou!

This weekend got few food to hunt down...one of them is chilli crab!

Egg is now 15mm but not yet pop. Tomorrow have to go back to clinic. Starting to feel seeing Dr Chew is 家常便饭 -_- He did say sorry...have to see him so many times. He said because I am on gonal f I need to be closely monitored. He asked me how many opk me left with. Told him just one left. Told me to test one last one tomorrow morning.

He says banana ok but better to avoid pineapple during 2ww.

Oh my, i wanna eat fried mantou with chilli crab gravy!!! Im nit a crab person, so only eat mantou n have to be fried kind.....

Imperial Concubine

wah dragontail ..i definitely cannot see dr chew then. how to take so many time off?

Poohy ya man....if me not in this current job scope, impossible to do these packed visits so often.

But I guess everyone's diagnosis and thus treatments/frequency may be different?

Worthy Lady
    Littlej.. No coconut? I start drinking everyday. Oh no. I will take photo for FBI insentive today and share when I reach home. Have you pack hospital bag? Can share me what to pack? They ask to register one month bf your due date.

Dragontail.. I want to eat chilli crab too.. Where nice? Uncle Mellboune from Amk not bad. But long queue and I feel over priced.

I have craving for mooncake now. Snow skin one. My Fri showed me from newspaper.. And I wish I can what mooncake together with green tea.. Shoik for this weather... Hmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by poohy View Post
    wah dragontail ..i definitely cannot see dr chew then. how to take so many time off?
    this is the part i worry about too with regards to t-tc

How are you feeling during this first trime, tricky?

Thelay, my mom told me no coconut. Too "cooling" for your baby now. Dont take till you're about to pop ok. 1-2 weeks before you pop, you can drink to cleanse the baby so that the baby will poof out nice and shiny and clean!

Sorry, you also cant eat crab now. Ha! I am not very sure of the reason behind. I think crab is "cooling" too. And better to avoid seafood during pregnancy for the worry of allergy (affects baby's immune system and skin). And there's this superstitious belief that if preggie mummies eat crab, the baby will come out "a lot of hands", ie like to touch this touch that. LOL take all these with a pinch of salt because I also hear-say only.

Actually, I hope you all ladies get bfp from Dr Wu / Dr Su and not from Dr Chew. What I mean is just now as I was driving home after the clinic appointment, I think about all these things I'm going through for a baby. Just now Dr Chew asked me again "you want to do IUI is it?". I said yes, but frankly my heart said no.

I know it has been only 3 months but the impact comes when I bought another gonal f pen today. I thought ok this morning was the last shot and I shall just wait for O to happen. But I'm to continue the jab till see when's my O or further instruction from doctor. And suddenly I think this might not stop here and I might do more jabbing for another few cycles, be it for natural or iui/ivf. I never thought I would come this far (i mean the possibility of iui is high in time to come; and I never wanted iui/ivf as you all know).

I know some of you have certainly gone through more jabs and more clinic visits than I have so far. What I've gone through till now in the quest for a little life is probably not very much comparable. Just need to pace my thoughts and ask myself what's next that I can be comfortable with.

Worthy Lady

All talking about mantou make me crave for chilli crab..yum yum.....

The only time that my mum allowed me to drink coconut drink is after she saw me eat quite a no. of durians..but then only half a cup ...she say that i could only drink coconut on my last month of preganancy...so just got to follow ...

actually for both of my pregnancies, i ate crabs also but not so much,...so far my elder girl still okay ...*cross fingers*..haha

aiyo...the opk lines become lighter from yesterday till today.

did the people QC the goods properly or not?

I pay a lot for it wei !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	110447

Quincy: Maybe you o alrdy?

Dragontail: dont't give up. you won't know until you try. I not very good with words,But wish you will get your(n your man's) wish soon

Hehe. Feel so proud of my hammy so popular. Oh there is once hammy ran off exploring the house, hubby say he very anxious about her safety,and comment She is like a daughter. So touched. Do you treat your pets as your furry child?

natalie, I think the a lot of hands a lot of legs is really superstitious belief (I wonder why??!). I'm only worried about allergy. Anyway, my mother in law told me just eat crab if I wanted to during my first bfp.

quincy, those are not CB brand? I think you might have o-ed already looking at the line comparison. You covered all BD ground right?

littlehamster, thanks. Just a lot of thoughts in my mind today. Aiya tomorrow I will say different thing already. Ha! Doc gives me BD date for tonight. But I dont feel like it. Anyway I also havent got smiley. I think I give myself a break tonight.

Of course furry animal is our furry child, no matter how big or small the pet is! But some of my friends say dogs/cats are like their brother,sister. Hee I still prefer to be a mom to my pets.

We are trying to concieve-ing!

Littlehamster .. Did your hammy return home safely? There was once my bro's hammy disappeared and we were all looking for it and calling out its name hoping it will recognize its name but to no avail. Another hammy got choked to death cos my sis was feeding it with peanuts .. Poor thing. I still prefer dogs cos they will respond more spontaneously but I know I will be very sad when they leave me so I rather do without it..

Dragontail.. All I can say is dont't give up trying on your own naturally. Honestly, I dont't want any woman to go through the stress and torment I went through while trying to concieve-ing. I ve underlying issues so I was ready to get some assistance with ART. You managed to conceive twice so there's definitely still hope. I really hope this cycle works for you.