Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; angel84: your location at Toa payoh?? like that dr wu is nearer to you right?...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

angel84: your location at Toa payoh?? like that dr wu is nearer to you right?

Ebichan, me from Alexandra hospital too! Few years before you I think here only me and you from there.

Yes Dr previously said must bd on Thur. So it's right on schedule. Maybe he will tell us to bd one more time tomorrow or Saturday?
    ebichan likes this.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

i am from Kandang Kerbau Hospital!!! i still remember my dad bring me go little india and walk walk (alot dark dark and bright bright) before go kk to see my mum and little sis when lil'sis is born...
    ebichan likes this.

littlehamster: my father left us at home when my sis was born. he told us nothing special no need to see
    ebichan likes this.

So now 2ww ladies are quincy and littlehammie. I will join you babes very soon. (Did I miss out anyone?)

I dont remember I was at Kandang Kerbau Hospital when my little sis popped. I think I was under the care of my two elder sistas at home. But I kinda vaguely remember the day my mom brought my little sis back. I was sooooo happy to see I have a new toy!

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Ebichan, me from Alexandra hospital too! Few years before you I think here only me and you from there.

Yes Dr previously said must bd on Thur. So it's right on schedule. Maybe he will tell us to bd one more time tomorrow or Saturday?
    im from too!!
    ebichan likes this.

i had a dream that i was bleeding a day or 2 after my o date.
    and the bleeding soaked up my whole padding.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by angel84 View Post
    Thanks Quincy. One more qn. If I'm going with hubby, can my hubby go and Q first and take no. Or must be both me n hubby be physically there. I ask this cos I understand that first timer cannot book appt. so want hubby to go q first cos his working hours are flexible whereas mine is not.
    you dont need to be phyiscally there to take Q no. However, your hubby need to help you to complete your basic details in the medical records card.

happy birthday Ebichan !! my husband also was born in Alexandrea hospital hehe
    I bet this birthday will be unforgettable man !

Angel84, my cousins wife went to dr su for one month and strike bfp after 6 months of trying to concieve. I went for acupuncture and traditional chinese medicine (to a different one in upper serangoon) and also had my bfp 1 month later. I firmly believe that whatever condition western medicine can't find and cure, traditional chinese medicine is sure to help.
    speaking of traditional chinese medicine, my physician put me on a tonic for my 1st tri. at this stage, this is the 3rd week I'm taking I can't take it anymore, I feel like puking just by the thought of it. but at the same time I'm sure it helps my pregnancy so I'm wondering if I only take it x1 a day instead of 2 m, it's still ok ?!

Littlej, rav, thelay

Does anyone gets the dark line aka linea nigra on your tummy, if yes when does it appear?? Which tri or months

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10:821437
    Littlej, rav, thelay

Does anyone gets the dark line aka linea nigra on your tummy, if yes when does it appear?? Which tri or months
    Mine appeared around 22 weeks. Got progressive darker tho.

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:821443
    Littlej, rav, thelay

Mine appeared around 22 weeks. Got progressive darker tho.
    So its will happen to all preggy ladies???? Oh gosh....

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Been very busy with work. very tired these days. Trying to close a project before I go on maternity. very stressed too, can't sleep well every night. Glad you gals been well ! I've been reading this thread on and off but can't find time to reply. Take care everyone!!!

Oh the linea nigra...myone starts from lower abdomen, but then I thibk all along I have a faint there, even before preggy...my tummy also became fairer and lots of fine hair ....hairy tummy

Littlej, rav, thelay

Mine appeared at around 22weeks. Gf told me that if we have linea nigra means we wont get stretchmarks. Hope thats true. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    happy birthday Ebichan !! my husband also was born in Alexandrea hospital hehe
    I bet this birthday will be unforgettable man !

Angel84, my cousins wife went to dr su for one month and strike bfp after 6 months of trying to concieve. I went for acupuncture and traditional chinese medicine (to a different one in upper serangoon) and also had my bfp 1 month later. I firmly believe that whatever condition western medicine can't find and cure, traditional chinese medicine is sure to help.
    speaking of traditional chinese medicine, my physician put me on a tonic for my 1st tri. at this stage, this is the 3rd week I'm taking I can't take it anymore, I feel like puking just by the thought of it. but at the same time I'm sure it helps my pregnancy so I'm wondering if I only take it x1 a day instead of 2 m, it's still ok ?!

Hi tricky, actually i've been seeing chinese physician at JE Ying Chuan for 3 cycles already. But still no news so im abit disappointed. So am thinking of switching to try Dr Su. Also partly bcos i think Dr Su medicine are cheaper?

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    angel84: your location at Toa payoh?? like that dr wu is nearer to you right?
    lil hamster, yes i stay in TPY. Is dr Wu just as good? Cos all along when i started reading this thread, i kept hearing the ladies here talking about Dr Su. dont know since when you all were talking about Dr Wu. I think the thread move so fast that i didnt notice.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Thanks ebichan, littlej & dragontail!! Hubby kinda paiseh he knows his birthday announced here.. haha.. oh & he's a mount A baby just like me....

Missy10 - my line was made up of just hair in 1st trimester but now start to darken... It's normal to have a dark line n also a hairy line right? I got both...

Quote Originally Posted by angel84 View Post
    Hi tricky, actually i've been seeing chinese physician at JE Ying Chuan for 3 cycles already. But still no news so im abit disappointed. So am thinking of switching to try Dr Su. Also partly bcos i think Dr Su medicine are cheaper?
    Ying Chuan is notorious.
    you have to stop going to Ying Chuan.
    there are quite a few famous traditional chinese medicine doctors in singapore. Dr Wu & Dr Su is 2 of them.
    Ying Chuan is not recommended

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Littlej - time flies for you!! I still feel it's crawling for me tho.. haha.. after you pop... The rest will 1 by 1 pop too... Then we will have baby talk here!! Share your cute muffin's pic with us ok? Muffin is the first here & will give baby dust to trying to concieve/2ww ladies!

We are trying to concieve-ing!

Happy birthday Ebichan! This must be your best birthday present ever..

Angel84.. I consulted Sinseh Chen from Ying Chuan before consulting Sinseh Su for a year. Sinseh Chen said my hub and I have no issues and we both thought so. But after 1 year plus of trying to concieve-ing, we look to Sinseh Su and she tried to improve my womb condition and gave me the advice to go for laparoscopy and queue for IVF. I'm not saying traditional chinese medicine will definitely can help us BFP immediately but I would like to think traditional chinese medicine and western med complement each other. At least I know my womb condition has improved as I dont't experience much cramps after taking Sinseh Su's med. I heard many reviews (positive and negative) for Ying Chuan and I have an aunt who drank her med for a year plus before conceiving (she trying to concieve-ing for 6 years before consulting Ying Chuan).

Oh Nat hello you were from too!

Btw is still around I wonder??

hubby says that that hospital was haunted because of the atrocities of 2ww. (not 2 week wait haha) not operating anymore I think

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Oh Nat hello you were from too!

Btw is still around I wonder??
    it is still around but it dont have ob & gyn facilities there

Quote Originally Posted by superwomancqy View Post
    Happy birthday Ebichan! This must be your best birthday present ever..

Angel84.. I consulted Sinseh Chen from Ying Chuan before consulting Sinseh Su for a year. Sinseh Chen said my hub and I have no issues and we both thought so. But after 1 year plus of trying to concieve-ing, we look to Sinseh Su and she tried to improve my womb condition and gave me the advice to go for laparoscopy and queue for IVF. I'm not saying traditional chinese medicine will definitely can help us BFP immediately but I would like to think traditional chinese medicine and western med complement each other. At least I know my womb condition has improved as I dont't experience much cramps after taking Sinseh Su's med. I heard many reviews (positive and negative) for Ying Chuan and I have an aunt who drank her med for a year plus before conceiving (she trying to concieve-ing for 6 years before consulting Ying Chuan).
    When i was trying to concieve for #1, i went to Ying Chuan and conceived immediately during 1st cycle. Hence, naturally i went back to her when i want to try for #2 now. But 3 cycles and still no result. Also her medication prices have increased. Thats y i plan to try out Dr Su.

Ya I also heard it was haunted! Haa. In fact I was staying there for 4 weeks when I was 8 years old. But nothing spooky happened. On the contrary I was having a good time because I made some friends with other kid patients and I didn’t have to go for exam (exam period). Lol.

Going to see Dr next. Bye for now!