Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Oh .. I have the line too.. The line become darker.. I think I have this faint line all along.. ...

Worthy Lady
    Oh .. I have the line too.. The line become darker.. I think I have this faint line all along..

Last week prenatal massage lady say if girl, a bit slanted.. Boys straight.. Is it true? Mine is a not slanted. On top part before belly button .

This one still OK lae. But my nipples also bigger and darker.. Uglier.. But they say its for baby to able to find source of food..lol..

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

angel84: sorry if i was mistaken. i was just taken back by the things people mention about ying chuan.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:821469
    Oh .. I have the line too.. The line become darker.. I think I have this faint line all along..

Last week prenatal massage lady say if girl, a bit slanted.. Boys straight.. Is it true? Mine is a not slanted. On top part before belly button .

This one still OK lae. But my nipples also bigger and darker.. Uglier.. But they say its for baby to able to find source of food..lol..
    My line is thicker & darker below belly button. Above belly button is thin fainter one, abit off centre . Hahaa...so weird. Nipples also very big & dark. Yikes. But wbb talk mentioned that the darker & larger aroela the better. Its easier for baby to find. Lol. Heard from my friend say that after breastfeeding will be uglier coz nipples will be long long . :x

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    angel84: sorry if i was mistaken. i was just taken back by the things people mention about ying chuan.
    Hey Quincy, no worries! Her charges has increased quite significantly so decided to switch and try Dr Su.
    quincy1986 likes this.

it has been quite touching for me today.
    we have branch office in indonesia and i liaise with my colleague N there via yahoo.
    last few weeks N was urgently hospitalized and she told me she had miscarriage.
    so i shared with her my little secret of t-tc.
    during that day that i was chatting with her on this topic, i was having my period.
    today she came to remind me to bd. i asked her why?
    to my surprised, she has helped me count the days since i told her i was having my period.
    T^T
    littlehamster and ebichan like this.

mew
    Female Attendant

what a nice colleague who quietly support you by counting for you... you'll get there some day! Jiayou!

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    it has been quite touching for me today.
    we have branch office in indonesia and i liaise with my colleague N there via yahoo.
    last few weeks N was urgently hospitalized and she told me she had miscarriage.
    so i shared with her my little secret of t-tc.
    during that day that i was chatting with her on this topic, i was having my period.
    today she came to remind me to bd. i asked her why?
    to my surprised, she has helped me count the days since i told her i was having my period.
    T^T
    quincy1986 likes this.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angel84 View Post
    lil hamster, yes i stay in TPY. Is dr Wu just as good? Cos all along when i started reading this thread, i kept hearing the ladies here talking about Dr Su. dont know since when you all were talking about Dr Wu. I think the thread move so fast that i didnt notice.
    to me, i feel convenience is priority. but if you are very determined to travel far far and wait for long queue to see doctor then go ahead. for me i cannot travel to west side every week haha ( i stay punggol), even before go dr wu at amk, i also consider abit before eventually go dr wu due to the long waiting time.. hehe..

Quote Originally Posted by mew View Post
    what a nice colleague who quietly support you by counting for you... you'll get there some day! Jiayou!
    i am also very surprised T^T

mew
    Female Attendant

I recently had some relatively serious allergy that caused my face to swell, and doctor prescribed me Steroids to bring down the swelling. A number of people cautioned me not fall pregnant so soon becos of its side effects. Is it true? I feel like I can't take a break from trying to concieve cos time is not on my side

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Quincy - your colleague is very thoughtful! These r the colleagues who make our day... Those that remember stuff...

Rav, thelay, missy10, tvh - my line is quite thin n straight however they meet at different points at my belly button... Kinda twisted there.. So it's not a full straight line there... So funny..
    quincy1986 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mew:821505
    I recently had some relatively serious allergy that caused my face to swell, and doctor prescribed me Steroids to bring down the swelling. A number of people cautioned me not fall pregnant so soon becos of its side effects. Is it true? I feel like I can't take a break from trying to concieve cos time is not on my side
    Mew, please dont take the risk. Get your allergy controlled first. Afterall you need a healthy body to conceive. Take care & hope that you get well soon. I also stopped using my nasal spray when trying to concieve.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    So its will happen to all preggy ladies???? Oh gosh....
    I have it also..thay day my elder girl is asking me what is it..i dont know how to reply her...haha

Happilymarried is this the same Dr Ann you're seeing? Wah she looks so glam and poise. Saw her on the cover of magazine at Dr Chew's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130829_153311.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	110580  

Dragontail - yup.. that is her on m
    Mag cover... In real life she looks very pretty, very motherly and very classy all the times.. she has the super confident look... My hubby saw that mag also.. n commented that make up really does wonders! Hehe...

In that mag, Dr Ann was sharing about the Harmony test

Had my 10000iu trigger shot. No need to bd tonight but tomorrow instead, and Saturday and Monday. Phew...at least bd on Friday is more relaxing than Thur. He checked my mucus and it's really scarce this round. To use preseed.

I finally understand why Dr has been asking me "you want to do iui?" few times this cycle. Just now he asked me again. My face doesnt show I feel like it. He asked me if I'm considering doing it this round, ie send the sperm in tomorrow. Wah I got no xing li zhun bei. I said no I dont want. He then said ok lets just do as planned this round. We will see how next cycle.

Dragontail: oo...then i also should take note to bd the day after smiley ^^

mew
    Female Attendant

It's such a pain to trying to concieve...

mew: if you are chinese 先苦后甜

Quincy, I also wonder why must bd so many times after a smiley. I didnt really ask. But I think since I got the trigger shot, the egg will pop out 36hrs later. So I guess friday and saturday to bd makes sense. Moreover I told him we already bd on Tue then he said dont bd tonight is ok. I guess the monday bd is just to play safe? Ya, with that "protocol", yes perhaps you and hubby can do one more last shot tomorrow

Oh btw, my test line wasnt very dark. (Yesterday morning was super faint). Definitely lighter than yours. I got a feeling this morning wasnt exact peak for me yet.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 29-08-2013 at 05:35 PM.

Dragontail - pressed is good too! I guess your body is slowly reacting to the jabs.. so the hormones may adjust.. wah.. 3 bd dates!! I miss bd.. hehe.. do not go for iui if deep down you dont't want to do it... Body n mind must be in sync..

Quincy - you can bd again tomorrow night too!

so dragontail and quincy almost same cycle buddy.. good luck happy bd!

i wonder if i am trying hard enough.
    sometimes we bd a lot and hubby says his "gun" feels burnt.
    so i suggest to just leave it because i still want bd to be enjoyable.
    i am too lenient am i ?

mew
    Female Attendant

A supposedly Pleasure now becomes a Chore... It's tough being a woman...

happilymarried, indeed, I cannot think how I would be comfortable with IUI (i know it's not exactly very invasive and I've heard success stories surely). But I just cannot accept at this point. Am I wrong to be thinking like that??? I feel lousy sometimes for not being able to accept it unlike some of you are totally fine with it. What's wrong with me?

Few days ago I was feeling down on this trying to concieve right ... (Mew, you're not alone. Dont give up ok. Actually me and my hubby still enjoy the BD during trying to concieve. It's just the emo rollercoaster on disappointment month after month). I told my man I'm not ready for IUI/IVF. It's just against my comfort zone, or perhaps principle. And it's gonna cost more and drain our bank account. I think my threshold at this point is just gonal f and HSG. Anything beyond, I need something BIG to impact and change my weirdie perception. I just said to him if this cycle is a bust, either I do HSG or we just go holidays after holidays just to make baby! Haa. He understands and doesnt want to me go through anything I'm not ready.

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:821548
    i wonder if i am trying hard enough.
    sometimes we bd a lot and hubby says his "gun" feels burnt.
    so i suggest to just leave it because i still want bd to be enjoyable.
    i am too lenient am i ?
    Oh I remember got once hubby also say his feel burn. I think we did like consecutive, or very frequently
    quincy1986 likes this.