Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by littlehamster Oh I remember got once hubby also say his feel burn. I think we did like ...

mew
    Female Attendant

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    Oh I remember got once hubby also say his feel burn. I think we did like consecutive, or very frequently
    Women feel burnt too, not only men...
    quincy1986 likes this.

quincy, you're doing it right. Baby making should be pleasurable. Should not be all by the book. I believe sometimes also that if it's meant to be yours, do one time also hit jackpot!

I have this acquaintance whom is embarking on IVF. The reason is because the couple dont enjoy sex. Hardly have sex. So they do IVF l.or.
    quincy1986 likes this.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Dragontail - I'm shocked.. to hear that a couple rather opt for ivf rather than bd... How can ivf be used like that? It's for couples with real health problems..

Quincy n littlehammie n mew - once upon a time.. hubby & I both felt burnt.. becuz we had to bd on top of our iui... Really tired n no mood.. & after ivf.. things in the bedroom just got so much worse.. this is from my personal experience... So now.. maybe you & hubby can perhaps take a month to go short hol? Nearby & no need to spend so much.. it does wonders for the mind body soul too! Go swim tog.. do massage tog.. n eat some local food... Just enjoy for those few days.. maybe spermie n eggie will be happier too?
    quincy1986 likes this.

Hello hello!!!

So many chats today!! I have been so busy too... Argh.

Linea niagra - ya I have that. Can't rem when it appeared. Late second trime? Anyway I figured all pregnant women have that so it doesn't impact me. My line is straight but it is a bit skewed below and above the belly button.

Dragontail - if you dont't feel good doing iui. dont't. I didn't feel good doing it so maybe that explained why my iui failed. That said - it is actually not that "artificial". I mean it is washed sperms being put inside you. And process is kinda like bd in a way. It is unlike ivf where eggs are retrieved, placed outside, merged with sperm on a small plate then put back inside you. Hahaha I dont't know if this is the right way to see it. But anyway - glad you had the chat with hubby and he is supportive of your thoughts!

Me was a Kandang Kerbau Hospital baby.

Ooo - doc tan looks classy indeed! Like she could be one of those tais tais in tatler =p what did she say about the harmony test?

Is Ying chuan the one who ties up with a gynae? If you see one you must see the other?

I rem my old man felt that he had a timetable when doc chew gave us dates to bd. and out of those 4 times - once was really wham bam done. That said, I am glad we found the passion back in second trime and early third trime... Right now - my old man refuses to bd with me citing he is afraid will cause premature labor. So we find other ways to keep the passion Alive.

But I must admit. I am not as flexible as before preggers so finding other ways to address the passion also need some adjustment. Honestly, I thank my lucky stars that I have always been fit before pregnancy.. And started on yoga, Pilates, swimming and walking from second trime onwards. Sure my stamina has decreased but At least I am not lying there like empress dowager waiting to be served hand and foot. =p

Sometimes I feel that it is also the woman giving pressure to the man whilst trying to concieve. It's like pressure to oneself - this shot better create a baby and unconsciously this vibe gets transferred to the man. I myself was guilty of that until my man told me he sometimes feel so "mechanical". That's when I realized I have to put aside the "this shot better create a baby" thinking when we are in bed together. That thought can resurface after bd =p for me - it helped - to somewhat circumvent / psycho my thinking.

Imperial Concubine

Hello !!

I agree with you little J, that BD while trying to concieve is really not as enjoyable for me.
    I think my husband doesnt like it too much when I tell him tonights a good night. I think he feels stressed. LOL

Tonight my husband works late so we can't celebrate my bday
    But luckily I got good drama to watch LOL and chat here!! haha

Oh and BTW since im in my "be careful" stage , I think it is hard to eat with people because I usually drink and also eat like cheese and salad a lot
    tday I had a celebratory lunch with friends and they asked "since when you dont eat cheese" and "why dont want to drink"
    Then I said no , i dont like this kind of cheese, and later got meeting, cannot smell of alcohol when giving presentation

I have decided not to tell anyone else except you girls here, until everything stablises.

Worthy Lady
    I am so busy today also...

Mine line also straight just on top of belly.. Its off centre a bit.. So what the lady say is not true..

I feel like changing career.. Stress.. Me work in IT business.. Meet all sorts of customers.. So demanding..and always tight deadline, constant changes, constant demands. And always need to upgrade technology...

I ate instant noodle today and feel very guilty towards baby.

Imperial Concubine

Thelay, its ok I think once in a while. You have been eating well so one meal wont hurt the baby too much, the nutrients from your regular diet will still be maintained well for the baby

Will you work right until you give birth?
    I am dreaming of maternity leave...

for my hubby, i didnt expect him to remember bd dates that i gave him.
    well, he used to be a male chauvinist.
    then i also didnt realise since when he start to take note of my fertile days
    he actually told me the dates while i still had to rely on my iphone app to check.
    when i told him no need to bd, he automatically come on to me haha.
    i am in a little disbelief still

doing research again.
    babycentre recommends moderate exercise during 2ww.
    i have chosen brisk walking (moderate) and stairs climbing (moderate vigorous)
    Last edited by quincy1986; 29-08-2013 at 08:16 PM.
    stuborn n naggy ^^ me the st maria online

my hubby out for entertainment. there might be binge drinking.
    what should i prepare for him when he gets home?
    chinese tea can? i have a lot pu-er at home.

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:821580
    I am so busy today also...

Mine line also straight just on top of belly.. Its off centre a bit.. So what the lady say is not true..

I feel like changing career.. Stress.. Me work in IT business.. Meet all sorts of customers.. So demanding..and always tight deadline, constant changes, constant demands. And always need to upgrade technology...

I ate instant noodle today and feel very guilty towards baby.
    Thelay. .no need to worry so much..baby has survival instincts, they would absorb the nutrients they required from your body regardless whether you intake it or not..

Ebichan - hahaha maybe time for you to bring lunch from home! Or just go for lunch on your own. Or you could be honest with colleagues and say you are trying for baby and heard salad and cheese and alcohol are not ideal =p or you are embarking on a healthy lifestyle which involves no cheese and alcohol... And well you prefer cooked vege to salad!

Awww ebichan - we are here to keep your company!!! And you also have your lil' beanie to keep you company too!

Quincy - have you transformed your man from a mcp to a caring man? =)

I just had a medium cup of yoguru. Feeling guilty cuz not supposed to indulge in sweet stuff and cold stuff some more. And I need to watch my weight!!!

littlej: i hope i have

Imperial Concubine

Thelay, nateliengbh is right. dont't stress ok. You seem to be doing a good job from what I can read.
    I hope your work is better or can quit after baby comes.

Quincy, your husband is sooo sweet!!! he remembers your BD dates?? awwww and this is the husband who doesnt like Chix Essence?
    Your husband used to be chauvinist? How did he change? Was it because he met you?

Little J, thank you! maybe I eat by myself more often or bluff say trying for baby.
    What is yoguru? Is it yogurt? I thought that is good, has good bacteria!

Imperial Concubine

Quincy, what kind of exercises you do usually ? 2 WW I think can do as per normal but dont try new things.

haha...anti chicken essence
    how did my hubby change? through my tears?
    he used to disregard me a lot. but during courtship he find many ways to be with me.
    he used to treat me like the way his father treat his mother.
    shout at me like maria.

i jog every weekend ^^

Thelay: you have been very disciplined & health concious all these while. No need to beat yourself over an occasional binge on 'unhealthy' food. Erm...If guilty, I am most guilty. I eat everything except for sashimi & unpasturised cheese thats all. If I have to control my cravings for the whole pregnancy, I will be in a super bad mood all the time. :x everything in moderation like my gynae said. Truth is I am currently chomping on ice cream.
    Last edited by rav3naers; 29-08-2013 at 09:26 PM.

Ebichan - you r so cute... Dreaming of maternity leave already? Haha

Thelay - once in a while it is ok... Just be happy eating whatever you crave... In moderation of course...

Littlej & Rav - I just had half a bowl of my fav... Old fashioned balling in thick peanut soup! Oh tastes sooo good but it's very sweet... So 2 balls n half bowl of soup then I stop...

Tonight seems to be craving night... Hahaha...

anybody tried the hair bun at 7eleven?
    i no talent at tying hair only know how to pony tail.
    lately want to bun it but dont know how.
    watched many tutorials still haih...

Imperial Concubine

happilymarried... lol ive been dreaming of maternity leave EVEN before preggers ahahah

quincy, I've used like a hair donut before to make donut buns
    its very nice

Tutorial: Carrie Bradshaw Bun | Happily Ever Borrowed

Littlej, Dr Ann was talking about the Materni T21 being a breakthrough especially for older preggers. High sensitivity of 98/99%. Just a short passage on this test.

Quincy, hee youtube tutorials are very helpful! Maybe need more practice? I love doing french and dutch braids. For the donut bun, you need a certain hair length to make a mass bun. And yes, you just a need an old sock to do it. Dont need to buy those from 7-11! Save $$.

http://www.parentsworld.com.sg/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=126

Ladies.. ohh gosh! If you think glen e is ex... Mount e more ex... @.@!!

I dont't understand how to create the bun =( I read the link but dont get it...?!?

I have the donut but have not't gotten round to using it...

Happilymarried - erm ya mount e is the most ex. Hahaha of course - right plop in the middle of orchard road!!!

That's why my friend chose to deliver at mt a instead of mount e - even when her gynae's clinic is at mount e. but another reason js because she is due in dec and she was kinda afraid she might be caught in the orchard road Christmas jam when her waterbag breaks!!