Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by happilymarried http://www.parentsworld.com.sg/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=126 Ladies.. ohh gosh! If you think glen e is ex... Mount e more ex... @.@!! ...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    http://www.parentsworld.com.sg/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=126

Ladies.. ohh gosh! If you think glen e is ex... Mount e more ex... @.@!!
    OMG. My husband better not faint when see this.
    And I would prefer a C-section...

OMG... its very ex...

Imperial Concubine

Actually how does it go ? I mean my gynae is at Mt E and so I have no choice but choose Mt E ?
    I can go other hospitals and he comes to deliver?

Imperial Concubine

CPF Board - Immediate Concerns - my CPF 1

BTW, when it says " Medisave Withdrawal limits for XXX" means we can only withdraw and use that much amount towards the full total costs?

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by littlej:821645
    Happilymarried - erm ya mount e is the most ex. Hahaha of course - right plop in the middle of orchard road!!!

That's why my friend chose to deliver at mt a instead of mount e - even when her gynae's clinic is at mount e. but another reason js because she is due in dec and she was kinda afraid she might be caught in the orchard road Christmas jam when her waterbag breaks!!
    Erm..that happened to my sister friend. .she was having contractions but the road is jammed.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Oh dear... I got stuck in that jam before on Saturdays.. but I did ask the nurses before.. Dr Ann doesn't deliver at mt a anymore.. cuz it will take her > 20-25 mins to get to mt a...

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by ebichan:821656
    CPF Board - Immediate Concerns - my CPF 1

BTW, when it says " Medisave Withdrawal limits for XXX" means we can only withdraw and use that much amount towards the full total costs?
    If it is normal delivery for 2 days, the estimated medisave claimable is 2100.

If it is cesarean delivery for 3 days, the estimated medisave claimable is 3950..

i am very bias against Mt E near paragon. because i saw a cold gynae there. hehe...

late in the wee hours we bd again. my hubby is so hot on fire this month
    Last edited by quincy1986; 30-08-2013 at 09:03 AM.

ebichan: you can ask your gynae. which hospital you prefer or convenient for you?
    you can check with your gynae on your hospital. some gynae charge more for moving to your hospital

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Natalie - do things work this way? When I admit myself to hospital to give birth, my ward (a or b) would have already been booked.. & I will request medisave deduction form from hospital staff.. so it all depends on which ward I choose & the deductions will be made accordingly.. for private hospital definitely the cash up front will be quite a lot more...

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:821699
    Natalie - do things work this way? When I admit myself to hospital to give birth, my ward (a or b) would have already been booked.. & I will request medisave deduction form from hospital staff.. so it all depends on which ward I choose & the deductions will be made accordingly.. for private hospital definitely the cash up front will be quite a lot more...
    Not sure about other hospital. .for my case, I can do my admission from 28 wks onwards without any letter from my gynae as I am at Kandang Kerbau Hospital. .I only need to bring my booklet to the admission counter and they let me sign medisave Withdrawal forms (one for me, one for baby) and pay the deposit (based on the ward type). The final bill would be send to me 1 to 2 wks after discharge from hospital.

on the delivery day (as i am going for normal), i would proceed to the delivery suite and they would monitor the contractions and call my gyane if necessary.
    Last edited by nataliengbh; 30-08-2013 at 08:53 AM.

Picture where, Happilymarried? ^_^

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by ebichan View Post
    OMG. My husband better not faint when see this.
    And I would prefer a C-section...

OMG... its very ex...
    i think there is an error in Raffles Hospital bill...

you may want to refer to MOH website and look at the 90 percentile...

Delivery (Caesarean section) | Ministry of Health

Delivery (Normal) | Ministry of Health

We are trying to concieve-ing!

Morning!

Wow all this talk on medisave and hospital charges - I dont't understand how it works too. I am just going to book myself into the room, bring whatever I am supposed to bring (heard should bring doc receipts too) and that's it.

I do know private hospitals charge differently from Kandang Kerbau Hospital etc. i am not sure how this is managed for mount a and Thomson Medical Center. so for mount e and glen e - I think better be prepared with more cash upfront / up the limit on credit card.

Question I wanna ask - Anyone considering cord blood banking? nat / poohy - did you folks did cord blood banking for your first kid? I wonder whether I should do cord blood banking (since muffin will prob be my only kiddo) or should I donate instead?

Quincy - you and hubby are super on the roll!! Go go go! Hahaha. I miss those times... Sigh...

Oh ya - happilymarried supposed to put pix!

morning ladies !

why why why is the app not available, it's very hard to follow and type without the app !

omgosh, the bill for raffles hospital is very expensive, if its an error I would be relieved because I am considering RH. I really love the service and staff there. family wants me to consider Mount A because they're catholic but I'm not, is it true that the nurses are also nuns ? seems weird to me...

quincy and Dragontail are you still BDing ? I applaud you for wanting to keep BDing something special. sex during trying to concieve was a real drag. but actually I think we have to trust the resistance of our mens soldiers. my husband was at his army course for 5 weeks when we managed to conceive and he was by far the most exhausted I had ever seen him since we're together. I seriously was thinking we would be out that month because of that. he would come home every day around midnight and go back to camp at 6 in morning. maybe his soldiers went into survival mode dont know.

Littlej: Was told to do cord banking if confirm one child for assurance. As long as finances are ok, you can do cord banking no matter how many kids . I am opting to donate. Since I can't donate blood when preggers, can pass some merit to kiddo to do some good and hopefully help others who needs it. Pardon my beliefs.
    Last edited by rav3naers; 30-08-2013 at 10:35 AM.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Morning!

Wow all this talk on medisave and hospital charges - I dont't understand how it works too. I am just going to book myself into the room, bring whatever I am supposed to bring (heard should bring doc receipts too) and that's it.

I do know private hospitals charge differently from Kandang Kerbau Hospital etc. i am not sure how this is managed for mount a and Thomson Medical Center. so for mount e and glen e - I think better be prepared with more cash upfront / up the limit on credit card.

Question I wanna ask - Anyone considering cord blood banking? nat / poohy - did you folks did cord blood banking for your first kid? I wonder whether I should do cord blood banking (since muffin will prob be my only kiddo) or should I donate instead?

Quincy - you and hubby are super on the roll!! Go go go! Hahaha. I miss those times... Sigh...

Oh ya - happilymarried supposed to put pix!
    I didnt do cord blood banking or donation for the elder girl. In order to donate the cord blood, think there are several criteria that you have to fulfil (like blood donation)..

i dont think i would be banking or donating the cord blood this time round also.

All these hospital charges sound so intimidating. Aiyo I dont want to know so much yet.

Tricky, actually ever since trying to concieve, we leave our energy to nearing fertile phase. However we try our best not to make it a chore. I mean it's hard sometimes to keep to given bd dates. But we try to make the best out of it. Dont think it will be enjoyable by just jumping into bed and do penis-please-meet-vaginal. I will tell my hubby days before hand of our bd dates. And foreplay already starts from then I will show him or tell him what 战袍 I will wear. Or what stuff we can do...I think it's important to keep the man mind-stimulated. Or else bd is just chore and nothing else.

mew
    Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    All these hospital charges sound so intimidating. Aiyo I dont want to know so much yet.

Tricky, actually ever since trying to concieve, we leave our energy to nearing fertile phase. However we try our best not to make it a chore. I mean it's hard sometimes to keep to given bd dates. But we try to make the best out of it. Dont think it will be enjoyable by just jumping into bed and do penis-please-meet-vaginal. I will tell my hubby days before hand of our bd dates. And foreplay already starts from then I will show him or tell him what 战袍 I will wear. Or what stuff we can do...I think it's important to keep the man mind-stimulated. Or else bd is just chore and nothing else.
    Me too, ive been conserving energy to bd only during fertile period, and likewise will "make appt" with hubby to bd. Unfortunately, it has now become more of a chore than pleasure to me. Old , cant perform as good as before

im 33, hubby is 32. We always go to bed very late, so it's very tiring to bd when it's already so late..

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:821746

Envy your bd adventures..hee...coz ours not exciting to begin with now its non existent. Hubby not the typical hamsup man. Got mood he will 'up up' no matter what, if not whatever I do also wont 'help'. Used to think that he dont't find me attractive anymore but realise that its not. Its just his mind over body control is very good.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Aiyo, too active also got problem Haha. My hubby wanna bd last night, even strip himself waist down n jump on top of me ,I reject him plainly. Then he lie on bed (still half naked) and hinting say cold cold need something to hot hot.. then I just take the blankie and cover him and good night lol.. I scared bd during 2ww will affect, n told him before But he is still tempted when he see my boobs grow bigger hahah. Men ╮(╯_╰)╭

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    morning ladies !

why why why is the app not available, it's very hard to follow and type without the app !

omgosh, the bill for raffles hospital is very expensive, if its an error I would be relieved because I am considering RH. I really love the service and staff there. family wants me to consider Mount A because they're catholic but I'm not, is it true that the nurses are also nuns ? seems weird to me...

quincy and Dragontail are you still BDing ? I applaud you for wanting to keep BDing something special. sex during trying to concieve was a real drag. but actually I think we have to trust the resistance of our mens soldiers. my husband was at his army course for 5 weeks when we managed to conceive and he was by far the most exhausted I had ever seen him since we're together. I seriously was thinking we would be out that month because of that. he would come home every day around midnight and go back to camp at 6 in morning. maybe his soldiers went into survival mode dont know.
    No..i dont think all the nurses are nuns cos i did see some that are not when i go to mount a. However, i do see nuns(sisters) in the hospital.

littlehamster: hahaha ! i said sorry to my hubby and ask him if he want my service of if he want to diy.

Littlehamster hahaha indeed...too much desire also not very convenient My man now auto-off during 2ww. Because I told him we cannot bd during 2ww. Which dpo are you on now? I finally see the real ewcm this morning. Happiness. The ewcm earlier in the cycle was from gonal f I guess. But now this ewcm looks like it correlates with my coming O.

Mew, my man is same age as your man. Maybe try to sleep earlier? In trying to concieve, important to sleep early ya.

I'm melting at a hawker centre now!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Hahaha. My man dont't like to diy,always ask me do for him . I'm on 9dpo,temp drop abit hmmmm

if anyone coming to lao pa sat, this hawker will be closed for 2 months starting next week.
    they are going to do upgrading