Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Oh.. My husband not interested in me anymore.. I wonder how he control himself.. Sometimes I initiate also he reject.. ...

Worthy Lady
    Oh.. My husband not interested in me anymore.. I wonder how he control himself.. Sometimes I initiate also he reject.. But my drive also low most of the time..

I woke up last night and saw how my poor husband sleeping, I feel very bad. I have two pillows side by side and one booster. He have so little space on the bed.. Almost fall down from bed.

And these days I act like queen. Never wash plates after dinner... And always complain so busy at work as well..

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlehammie, wah I think 2 months ago we were similar in our cycles? Now you're so way ahead of me. I havent even O and you already ending 2ww. Haa. Oh hopefully it's ID for you!

Thelay, my hubby doesnt like to sleep with me actually. I mean if there's a choice, he would surely prefers two separate single beds. lol because I like to snatch blanket, snatch bolster (although we each have our own bolster) and worse is somehow I will shift to the middle of the bed when I am in deep sleep then he poor thing has not much space. But I cannot stand his snoring!

ya y the change in timing of the O date? is it because of the jab?
    i am doing my research.

It could be, quincy. Ok help me find out ok? Hee thanks.

Anyway, today I am bombing the thread. Easy going day at work......

I was just googling why Dr wants us to BD 3x after the HCG trigger. I thought usually good enough to BD before O so that the spermies are there in the tube waiting for the egg. However, by BD after O, it is really to cover bigger base as the egg still has 24-36hours of survival after it pops (ie can still be fertilised before it kinda disintegrates).

So I think if one gets a smiley, can BD at least 3x will be good.

Thelay, I'm sure your hubby understands ! I read today that in advanced pregnancy, your temper becomes worse. oh my I wonder how will my man react...he already doesn't want to accept my hormonal causes mood swings...

drahontail and littlehamster, maybe your cycles different lengths ? if I recall Dragontail your cycle last around 35 days ?

Worthy Lady

We are trying to concieve-ing!

Oh Quincy, I was at Lau pa sat just now! Hahaha
    quincy1986 likes this.

Dragontail: you mean you always BD before O? no wonder you are still waiting now. then it should be high chance you will be preggers soon !

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Wahaha.. today is dragontail spamming this lovely thread.. heehee... Take it easy at work on a TGIF! Other 2ww ladies too - Quincy n littlehammie! Hope that a strong soldier meets a pretty egg! Haha

Tricky - the mood swings r so true!! I had it once really bad in first trimester.. cried so badly & of course it was becuz I was mad angry with hubby... & prob yesterday also.. so angry cuz he made me drive around in circles looking for the mall (knowing I have bad sense of direction).. so bursting mad I wanted to run him over when I saw him standing at the car park entrance!! Haha... Of cos just that 1 sec thought.. but the mood swings r so uncontrollerable.. it's so scary...

Thelay & Rav.. me too.. hubby no longer interested in me.. I keep asking him how?? Can take it meh? So long no action... He says now he is only interested in my belly..always touching my belly.. I told him my boobs r getting lonely n jealous...

tricky, my cycle length has been shortened to about 31 days ever since I was on CW like about 8 months ago? But this cycle, I am still waiting for my O and I am already on CD21 l.or.

quincy, oh no that means I have been doing something wrong? Usually once I see a temp hike I close shop already. Haa ok ok this month guai-guai stick to Dr's BD dates.

Mew - really must sleep earlier.. it will help.. think latest 11pm is where our bodies (ladies) start resting the liver which produces hormones.. men having good rest at night will also help recharge the army better...

Thelay - it's okay... Enjoy the special treatment now.. not long more before you pop... Think of it as training for hubby when your baby gal pops!

Quincy & littlehammie - have more hot bd now... Once you get bfp.. hubby has to go cold Turkey! Haha..

Littlej & Rav - previously my hubby did some research on cord banking.. seems like he was not convinced to bank.. cuz the cells r supposed to help save your baby in the event of chronic or life threatening illness.. but hubby's logic is.. won't the cells stored at birth also be affected already? (DNA does not change) If I'm still eligible, I would love to donate to help someone else or they can use it for further research...

Dragontail - with the hcg jab.. eggie pops exactly 36 hours later (think you can catch this on bbt).. & from this 36 hours, egg lasts a good 24+ hours... So must bd more! Your 2ww should start 36 + 24 (plus a bit more) hours after the jab! Jiayou!!

Ebichan - I will be sure to share more on mount e charges in time to come... Hopefully I can safely bring my little twin a into this world... So many people r waiting to love this little one..

Okie dear aunties.... Here's my little twin a saying hi in fat mama's belly..(in fact the mama is getting fat everywhere!) I hope my baby boy is doing ok... Felt the first mini flutter this morn.. & I am kinda hoping it's really him & not gas!

(Littlej - p.s. the bottom a bit stretched but but.... I can still wear!!!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PicsArt_1377841342163.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	110615   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PicsArt_1377841219446.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	110616  

My god, sexy mama in da house!! Luckily I am not a man. Or else I already cleaning off my nose bleed. 流鼻血 !! Weet woo weet.

I am sure that was little baby's fluttery! Awww.... huggies.
    happilymarried likes this.

happilymarried: i couldnt understand why your boss will comment that you have gained weight. o.0

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Sexy Mama! My tummy looks like urs now. But is due to bloating!

Dragontail: my last cycle af came early and also you just started your shots so we were kinda drifted abit Hehe.

Happilymarried: I am the exact opposite. I have very bad pms mood swings previously. When preggy become very mild but know I get really pissed off at 白目 people who bump, knock into me. Nevermind didn't give up seats or anything. Just dont't invade my bubble space. Yst I just shoulder rammed a guy for suddenly cutting infront of me & stopping while I was walking. Not a good example for preggy ladies but I had to push him away for blocking . sigh..or maybe all my 杀气 directed as baby protective barrier. Lol
    Last edited by rav3naers; 30-08-2013 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:821818
    Okie dear aunties.... Here's my little twin a saying hi in fat mama's belly..(in fact the mama is getting fat everywhere!) I hope my baby boy is doing ok... Felt the first mini flutter this morn.. & I am kinda hoping it's really him & not gas!

(Littlej - p.s. the bottom a bit stretched but but.... I can still wear!!!)
    Woowee...sexy mommy!!! Hee...hihi to little bump!!!

I want to c Thelay's bump too! Wonder hows the rest of the graduates are doing. Happysoul, Missy10, wantonmee? Anyone else? I not good at remembering ppl!

Thelay showed bump before! !

Tomorrow is wantonmee scan. Update update ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:821836
    Thelay showed bump before! !

Tomorrow is wantonmee scan. Update update ok.
    I want c bump updates too! Hehe

Haha. Yeah...thelay, pose time!