Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; sorry that i am making comparison to animals but i have handled pregnant kitties. they have terrible temper too. i ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

sorry that i am making comparison to animals but i have handled pregnant kitties.
    they have terrible temper too. i guess it's basic instinct?

Worthy Lady
    Ha ha.. OK. Will take when I reach home... Now bump become bigger and bigger at third trimester.. Colleagues say its quite obvious growth within few days that they didn't see me..

Imperial Concubine

Wow!!! I want to be sexy mama like you, Happilymarried! You are slim!!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar

thank you ladies... for the nice comments.. but there is a reason why cut out my thighs & arms also... becuz... fat fat there... my 6 kg mostly went there!

share more bumps please? =)

quincy - have you handled pregnant kitties and also baby kittens before? I have never handled any baby kittens before but i have seen baby bunnies... fur-less.. cute looking and quite scary looking at the same time...

Nice bump happilymarried , very sexy !

rav - now you have to be more cautious especially travelling during peak hour.. my worst nightmare is at jurong east mrt & also outram mrt.. wah!! i tell you.. i get scared on the escalator sometimes... cuz people stand back to back on steps (YES! no sense of personal space.. e.g. leave a step in between!) and sometimes they stick so close to your body... those were my worst days travelling on mrt... those were also the days where i swear i will save super hard for my car shared with hubby...

actually, i am getting worried.. bump small.. means baby small & swimming pool for baby small too? last week.. when i went to buy blackmores pregnancy vits (they had discount for watsons stuff, something like a mini fair of supplements and some toiletries at novena).. the auntie at watsons super no EQ!! first qn: are you still breastfeeding?! second qn: is it for your friend?! so pissed off!! i thought for 1st qn people will usually ask, is this for yourself?

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:821895
    actually, i am getting worried.. bump small.. means baby small & swimming pool for baby small too? last week.. when i went to buy blackmores pregnancy vits (they had discount for watsons stuff, something like a mini fair of supplements and some toiletries at novena).. the auntie at watsons super no EQ!! first qn: are you still breastfeeding?! second qn: is it for your friend?! so pissed off!! i thought for 1st qn people will usually ask, is this for yourself?
    Size of bump not impt..most impt is that the baby ia growing well ..dont worry too much and ignore what other people say..sayang sayang

happilymarried: i never handle kittens together with the mother cat before but my "naughty girl" at my mum's place, i had her when she was a kitten

and happilymarried if you see furless baby bunnies or kitties like those that are just born that kind...and next to their mother, dont ever touch them.
    if they are older with fur and playing around, that one can touch.
    Last edited by quincy1986; 30-08-2013 at 07:23 PM.

happilymarried: ya why the auntie so kpo

Hee Happilymarried I hope you didnt end up buying from those low EQ aunties! As for the bump size, Dr did say everything is right on track right? She is so experienced. ...so can trust her.

My dominant egg as scanned is on left. Tonight I have been feeling quite intense twinges there. I think the fatso egg might be coming out soon!

Worthy Lady
    Hee.. My bump..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-08-30 19.48.00.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	110634   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-08-30 19.48.53.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	110635  

Oh hi Nicole!! Nicole shape is very nice. Having fun inside, Nicole?

Hello!!!

Oh gosh it is such a busy Friday for me!!! I just sat down to have dinner. And sigh - dinner all by myself cuz old man has a client engagement.

You know what I realized? I need non-alcoholic friends. All my pals are drinkers - fri night - noone wanna have dinner but all out at the pub! Hee hee.

Ebichan - hope your hubby brings you out for dinner today, to make up for yesterday!

Happilymarried - woot woot! Sexy ! Hahahah - stay slim and stay sexy! As long as doc says ok then dont't worry. And hahaha I am sure that little flutter is from baby a saying "I have one hot sexy mama"!

Re: cord blood - I will choose to donate then. That was my initial thought but my BFF was shouldn't you keep cuz it is the one and only protection for our family... But hmm - my pref is to donate to help others than to keep in a safe for just in case.... I will ask the doc when I next see him. What is the criteria to donate...

Dragontail - follow doc's bd dates. dont't 自作主张!you already paid so much - so follow advice as provided would be good. Be a good girl ok.

Mew - you are young . Aunty here 35.

Hmm - my old man still as "active". Every week or two, must "relieve". We only stopped bd two weeks back and now I Help him. I am a bit worried after muffin comes out then how!!! Hahaha. I have to please 2 men?!? But for me - I know this may sound very Xiao nu ren - I won't reject him if he has the desire. If cannot bd then I will help. But I must admit - my sexual desire has wilted in the last trimester.

My bump has grown tremendously recently. My old man didnt see me for 4 days cuz he was staying with his grandma and when he saw me - his reaction was like "Wa". So happilymarried - you dont't wanna be too huge now cuz you might not be able to balance later! Anyway think nature is amazing - will never give you more than what you can cope. You mentioned you are small size right so you can't have too huge of a bump now otherwise how to balance 4 months Later!!

Dragontail - high five. My man doesn't like sleeping with me too. He feels I squeeze him to a corner and I steal all the comforter and pillows =p but somehow when I sleep alone, I keep to my end and what I have. Hahaha so I told him - see even in my unconscious zzz state - I wanna be close and cuddle next to you =p

Oh and I find myself more emotional but not more angry. As in tears come more easily now (more ham bao!)... But generally I try to keep a happy frame of mind. Thank to all of you here for keeping me sane =)

Thelay - so nice bump!!!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Hello Nicole!! Hehe

Thelay - wow your bump very nice!! It looks so round.. the shape is like perfect round - when baby nico is not doing tsunami! Haha.. & you still look so slim!! My arms getting so flabby...
    Last edited by happilymarried; 30-08-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Littlej wah how long will you be this busy? Now you are 35 weeks (darn so fast!!)..when will you start to be on maternity leave?

Precisely!! I love to sleep close to my hubby. It's a subconscious thing, even when I sleep. Therefore my man every night has this request that I start off laying near the edge of my side, "since you will move towards me...give some buffer". Haaa funny.

Dragontail - your hubby says the same thing as my man! Exactly!!! He has also tried to put a pillow / pillow in between us but no obstacles are too huge if I wanna snuggle next to my man!

I am thinking of working from home fully starting week 38 onwards and maternity leave to start week 40 onwards?!? Actually I am super stressed now. I have not't even prepped my handover. And I still have more work to do. And well - oh my - Sunday is 1 sept already. Seriously, where did the year go. How come so fast!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:821918
    Hee.. My bump..
    Our bumps look so similar! Abit pointy. Heehee

Imperial Concubine

Thelay!! Your bump very nice!!! You are also wearing nice clothes Lol

I did a simple math for you....you are left with 2 weeks to do handover littlej!!

Eating my last banana and pineapple now. Haaa since it's better to avoid eating these 2 fruits during 2ww, I usually stuff these into my face as I love them very much.

Hope to see ebichan, gnissim, , missy10, missA, wantonmee, tricky bumps soon too!! Rav do a bump update! Yours must have grrrrooowwn since the last.

i see many preggy friends put pics of pretty girls and boys as display pic.
    i shall envision myself having pretty baby.
    it's like the opposite of dont look at animals in the chinese tradition