Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Just for fun, can use this to "see" how your baby will look like presenting my boy and ...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Just for fun, can use this to "see" how your baby will look like presenting my boy and girl

http://www.morphthing.com/what-will-my-baby-look-like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	110701   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	110700  

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Hahah! So fun littlehammie. Oooh I must say you future son is very handsome!!!

I go try....

Imperial Concubine

Littlehamster
    wah!! This is so fun! I will try it too and show !!

Btw I'd like to check
    what kind of discharge is usually normal during early early BFP
    i feel kinda wet there and get paranoid it's period ! (≧∇≦)

I'm laughing so hard now because the "morphed" pic of my future son looks exactly like yours, littlehammie! Haa what went wrong?

This is my "morphed" daughter.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Littlehammie - both so cute!! I see if I can try.. haha..

Ebichan - as long as discharge is not brown or reddish.. it's ok... But to play safe, Check with doc if it's brown or reddish... Call the nurses n inform them to record on your file... In case your gynae appt is not so soon....

Quote Originally Posted by fangning View Post
    Hi experts ladies,

I am 1st time trying e ov kit. Can I ask when do I use e overlation kit. Today is my 5th day of mense and only left spotting. Thanks inadvance...
    Try this link. Have fun!
    http://www.clearblueeasy.com/start-t...tion-tests.php

Dragon thanks alot and good luck to ya!

Hamster that was a fun app! But my son is so ang moh ha ha.

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-31-13-30-09.jpg 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	110707   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-31-13-31-38.jpg 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	110708  

Morning everyone!

Wow Dragontail - I got boobs envy with missy10 *looks down*... And got bd envy with you *looks down further* can do impromptu early morning rendezvous!!

Dragontail - enjoy the day with the hubby! Hee hee - who knows - maybe you got another impromptu night rendezvous!

Happilymarried - oh no. Think better see doc. dont know if pi pa GAO safe for baby. Alternatively, just drink hordes and hordes and hordes of water and stay home. dont go out already.

Me no plans ... Old man needs to work... Maybe I will do work from home ( it is not a good thing to be able to work from home cuz you end up doing more!!)...

Fangning, different daddy? Hee kidding kidding.

Littlej work will never end....hopefully after next week with the handover you'll all be just focused on lil muffin!

Man said tonight wanna try bd again. I listen only first .

Ebichan, I read that during preggie, will have loads of mucus. But for mine, it was never more. Just normal. Like Happilymarried shared, so long it's not brown or blood, should be A-ok. When's your next scan?

Wantonmee, the doc visit all goes good?

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Littlej - yup I'm drowning in water.. I think I waste lots of water with toilet flushes (even with the half flush type). Bladdder feels full but when pee.. only seems less than half my usual capacity.. haha..

Thanks rav! I will try some home cooked barley tomorrow morn if litres of water can't cure..

Fang ning - how come your morph son looks angmoh? Hehe..

Wantonmee - today is the week 12 scan right? How did it go?

Your man is on the roll Dragontail! Hahaha is he still on tentex - same dosage or extra boost?

Uh... I doubt I will be more free after handover. I will most likely be working all the way till I pop. But will be on 5 months maternity (if I am not bored and wanna go back to work after 3 months!)... 先苦后甜.

Ebichan - I rem I had slightly more discharge. Had to wear panty liners. But like what happilymarried said - as long not red not brown - should be fine. It should also not be smelly as that could be a sign of infection. Rem to change panty liners frequently too. Throughout this pregnancy, I find I have more discharge... So erm panty liners are now my best friend.

Wishing all 2ww ladies hordes of baby dust...

Happilymarried - barley is cooling. Not sure if you should drink too much of it. It's like old wives tale say can only take cooling stuff like coconuts close to end of third trime.

Try bending a lil forward when you pee. I read it helps to clear your bladder better.

On water retention - I didn't have severe water retention... But sometimes my feet does swell slightly and my hands too. But not to the extent can poke and leave indent type. And swelling isn't permanent. I think regular exercise helps and drinking a lot of water. Also, dont't wear too tight bottoms - I read it is also a cause of water retention. Kinda true I think cuz just the other day I was wearing this pair of pants which was slightly snug (which explains why I went home after 4 hours)... And my feet swelled more!!! Right now - I find my feet and hands are swelling a little more than 3 weeks ago - hmm, my mum said it is a sign that baby coming out soon - dont know whether should believe her... Anyway time to take out the wedding band if you dont't want them to be stuck later on.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Dragontail: urs so cute. Can see either one of you wore specs right? Haha my man also got wear specs

Fangning: did you select Asian? Hehe

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by littlej:822086
    Happilymarried - barley is cooling. Not sure if you should drink too much of it. It's like old wives tale say can only take cooling stuff like coconuts close to end of third trime.

Try bending a lil forward when you pee. I read it helps to clear your bladder better.

On water retention - I didn't have severe water retention... But sometimes my feet does swell slightly and my hands too. But not to the extent can poke and leave indent type. And swelling isn't permanent. I think regular exercise helps and drinking a lot of water. Also, dont't wear too tight bottoms - I read it is also a cause of water retention. Kinda true I think cuz just the other day I was wearing this pair of pants which was slightly snug (which explains why I went home after 4 hours)... And my feet swelled more!!! Right now - I find my feet and hands are swelling a little more than 3 weeks ago - hmm, my mum said it is a sign that baby coming out soon - dont know whether should believe her... Anyway time to take out the wedding band if you dont't want them to be stuck later on.
    My previous work place uncle also said so..for my elder girl, he said your feet are swollen..should give birth soon..and I gave birth to my girl 1 to 2 wks later (if I remember correctly)

Natalie - really !!! I am not prepared!!! My next doc visit is the week after...

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by littlej:822095
    Natalie - really !!! I am not prepared!!! My next doc visit is the week after...
    That happened to me..maybe is a coincidence? ??

You choose hospital already?

Happilymarried, sick bug go go go away!.I was also feeling the runny nose and dry throat 2-3days but luckily I usually heal fast. Sleep and water are heaven sent! Get well soon.

Littlej, hee still same. 3 pops a day of tentex.

Littlehamster, ya my hubby wears specs. I'm seriously short sighted but dont like to wear glasses (only at home or to the market). Showed him those pics and he was smiling from ear to ear.

Worthy Lady
    My ankles are a little swelling. Not so bad but you can see its a bit tight. What I heard is after 3 swell then give birth. My friend have swelling feet for more than 3 weeks. have not't give birth yet..

I head raspberry tea is good for utreus strengthing during labour. And also the perineal massage to reduce episotomy..

Dragontail.. your hubby have high energy.. Envy you..

Feel like eating durian.. I can't take the smell and never eat before..but suddenly having craving.. Hmm...

Yeah Thomson Medical Center!

But I am not ready. Mentally, psychologically, working wise.. And I am only 35.5 weeks!!

aights ya'll still remember me! work is taking a toll.. taking up additional duties cus a colleague was asked to go ytd and handover also happened ytd. so busy i can hardly sit down for an hour on my seat without someone calling out my name!

yes this morning was my 12week scan together with nuchal translucency scan (first one for down syndrome). gynae said risk is low! mad happy heh. anyway just did a blood test for ease of mind as well. she also said she's placing her bets on a girl this time but no shopping yet cus not 100%. keeping fingers crossed, will really love to have a girl.

Name:	20130831_094014.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	110710  

Jumping for joy for wantonmee! Allow me to say I dont like the first gynae whom had seen you. dont like dont like. Dont care who she is or how is she related to anyone. I am on the verge of being angry. (er... or is it the same gynae you just seen?)

Waving to mini wantonmee. I am so happy for you. When will the blood result come back?
    Last edited by Dragontail; 31-08-2013 at 04:46 PM.

Congrats wanton mee!!! Yay yay yay!! Great piece of news. What a happy Saturday.

Imperial Concubine

Yay!!!! This is the happiest news for our trying to concieve class !!!
    Wantonmee, congratulations!!!!!! I'm so happy for the news!!!!

Imperial Concubine

Btw thanks all re: my question on discharge during early pregnancy
    I dont't have reddish nor brownish but just feels like a lot like a bit like before O kind of volume
    my boobs feel heavy and painful when I awake every morning
    to be honest all these symptoms feel just like before AF comes esp re: boobs

my next appt is a week from now but I'm only 4 weeks then
    Maybe we only discuss the blood tests and going forward