Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by rav3naers Mew: you will you will! I wish to see all of you post your bumps & ...

mew
    Female Attendant

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    Mew: you will you will! I wish to see all of you post your bumps & wriggly bbs remember that many have graduated from the experiences, sharing & support from this thread. Jiayou!

Have your allergic reaction subside? Maybe can consult gp or gynae regarding alternative ways to prevent the allergic reaction?
    Yes, subsided already, going for review next week, hopefully can stop the steroids medication immediately. Thanks for asking!

mew
    Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    Nice bump ladies....

Ok...here's my big fat bump at only 19 weeks
    Pardon my blue bra top n fbt short
    Nice bump.. Looks quite big for a 19w

Ebichan: as long as the discharge is clear its fine. I also got alot more discharge since bfp. It really feels very heavy like period sometimes. Remember to change pantyliners each time you go to the loo. Prevent infections if can keep our lady parts dry.
    ebichan likes this.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Yeah Thomson Medical Center!

But I am not ready. Mentally, psychologically, working wise.. And I am only 35.5 weeks!!
    dont worry...you would rise up to the occasion...just treat it as a new challenge that you need to overcome
    Last edited by nataliengbh; 31-08-2013 at 07:27 PM.

i am at hubby's cousin place.
    very wealthy cousin with 4 properties T.T
    so everytime very paiseh to go
    now at her 4th property

Imperial Concubine

Quincy
    dont Paiseh . Why, are they show off people?

ebichan: because my hubby ask me to go use their pool and their gym. so i feel dont like i am so taking advantage.

the kids here all ipad kids

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Mew: good to hear you have recovered!

Quincy: $.$ they say If you take some soil or stone from the rich ppl 's house then give back n put in your place, you will get rich too. Hehehe
    quincy1986 likes this.

thanks darlings! im so happy that i can put my worries away (for now and hopefully for good!).

dragontail- heh yes, still the same gynae who gave me the news but she did cover her ass by saying when its still early nth is confirmed.

Haaaa.... ok ok wantonmee, most important now all things seem clear and good.

During 2ww do you feel your lower ab like stretching? I poo n pee already, so dont't think is constipated, so weird feeling

littlehammie, Ohhh I hope it's something good! I have confident Dr Wu can do wonder for many of you here. I guess you should be able to POAS mid next week if AF doesnt show?

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Dragontail - thanks! But I'm still feeling it's the start of something.. like flu and sore throat..

I'm a naughty girl today.. will quickly finish my mahjong game then go home n sleep early..

Quincy - I super know how you feel... Tho me & hubby are quite average.. all his relatives are super loaded.. but i tell you.. rich people will have a different set of problems.. & all the money in the world cannot buy happiness.. I also have 1 friend who is like that... She complains that she is so busy at work that she doesn't have energy to change handbag to go work so she uses her chanel everyday.. I also dont know what to say to her...

Wontonmee!! That is great news!! I'm super mad at that gynae that told that inaccurate opinion on the early ultrasound..
    quincy1986 likes this.

LOL find that very funny, happilymarried, about the no time to change chanel bag.

My father in law side also got few super rich relatives, especially one of his cousins who married into an Indonesian chinese family. The things that the cousin's children draw (I see those drawings in their facebook), just tell how rich-extreme they are. The daughter draws everything Chanel. Chanel bag, chanel earrings, chanel necklace... when drawing girls. Because that's what she sees her mom wears everyday. And for the boy, he draws Lambourghinissss. I know the family has a few of that. There're always extremes. I'm sure some things money cannot buy. Cherish whatever is precious now around us

Imperial Concubine

Happilmarried: hey happen to browse through. N saw you was asking about pi pa gao.. ok
    We r not supposed to take pi pa gao according to my traditional chinese medicine. But instead take pi pa lu. Pi pa lu os the more watery one, get the normal one, but dont take too much.) I was having bad throat last 2 mths n I did take. But I take like 1 or 2 time a day? For just one or two day only. if not go see a gp will do-!..

wantonmee: just read your news cuz little bz today. if i were you i feel like changing doctor sia

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:822147
    littlehammie, Ohhh I hope it's something good! I have confident Dr Wu can do wonder for many of you here. I guess you should be able to POAS mid next week if AF doesnt show?
    Thanks. what are the chances of 1St month see Dr Wu then jackpot lol. dont't think too much

Littlehammie - you changed your profile pic!! So cute... Hee.. I very curious how mine babies will look like also! Shall do so when my eyes r less watery..

Gnissim - thanks! Hubby took out the pi pa gap bottle this morn but I didn't wanna take cuz was waiting to see if anyone took before...

Dragontail - sometimes I find it a waste of my time to hear stuff like.... What should I buy next? Diamonds? A new condo? Or a new car... N next thing you know... They are asking for lawyer contacts to go write will! Gosh.. me speechless...

Wontonmee - baby wantonmee needs rest okie? Make sure you have enough rest n eat well!

Littlej - wow! 35.5!! That is fast... When exactly is your edd? Have you seen yaya Chan for the last time?

Littlej - your edd should be around near end Sept? Sorry I asked dumb qn earlier... Brain stoning now waiting to go home.. haha...

Ebichan & tricky - have you calculated edd? Can use online or hp app to count! Update n spread more dust!

Wantonmee that's great news !! Double blessing )

Ebichan, I also have more discharge than before pregnancy, I read it has something to do with the plug. dont't worry this is normal.

littlehamster, cross fingers !!

dragontail, do you know that your immune system is down after ovulation so your body doesn't reject the fertilized egg ? Usually this happens when fertility is optimal from what I read.

happilymarried, it seems my edd is 21 April

So happy to see all your bumps ladies, I think you all carry your pregnancies great, still sexy which is important I think
    I also did that morphing game and my morphed son looks littlehammies too ! dont know if its a default face or what haha

Happilymarried, I checked my edd on babycenter I think !

We are trying to concieve-ing!

Happilymarried - my edd is on 3 oct. I was wondering if I should see yaya chan next week just to get a 3D scan. Hahaha. My old man says NO. Should I secretly go???

Wanton mee - hahaha sounds like some of us here are angry with your gynae =p

Dragontail - is that your Vespa?

Littlehamster - anything is possible. Maybe can strike with this first time with dr wu???

My hubby's side is well off. My side is not - and my side is even more complicated with my parents both divorced and re-married respectively. Hence another reason why my in laws dont't like me. They feel that the ex-wife fits the son better as her family is as well-off and not complicated with divorced + remarried parents. It doesn't matter that I'm doing better than the ex-wife in terms of career and personal assets which i accumulated on my own without help from family. Anyway - I think it is more important to cherish what one has. And The grass is always greener on the other side. Sometimes you think that wow this person owns 4 properties, rolexes and Chanels, Porsches and yacht - but we never see the sacrifices that were made to own these material goods. My friend buys rolexes and APs on the whim, owns 2 properties - one in balmoral and one in bukit timah, drives a BMW 5 series, owns Chanels and birkins, flies business class for her vacations, goes for botox when called for - but everyday she goes home alone to a dog. She is now 50 years old and she told me if she can turn back the clock, she would have made more time for relationships.

Anyway - treasure our youth, our time. Time is one thing that once gone, can never be retrieved.

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:822160
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:822147
    Thanks. what are the chances of 1St month see Dr Wu then jackpot lol. dont't think too much
    Never say never. I was a real-life example. Less than one month powder I got bfp with Dr Wu. We all stay positive for one another

Tricky, that's such an interesting fact to know!!

Littlej no it's not mine. I just very much like its paint work so I might go paint my laokokkok 38 years old vespa into like that!

Time for BD! Talk to you all tomorrow!

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by littlej:822187
    Happilymarried - my edd is on 3 oct. I was wondering if I should see yaya chan next week just to get a 3D scan. Hahaha. My old man says NO. Should I secretly go???

Wanton mee - hahaha sounds like some of us here are angry with your gynae =p

Dragontail - is that your Vespa?

Littlehamster - anything is possible. Maybe can strike with this first time with dr wu???

My hubby's side is well off. My side is not - and my side is even more complicated with my parents both divorced and re-married respectively. Hence another reason why my in laws dont't like me. They feel that the ex-wife fits the son better as her family is as well-off and not complicated with divorced + remarried parents. It doesn't matter that I'm doing better than the ex-wife in terms of career and personal assets which i accumulated on my own without help from family. Anyway - I think it is more important to cherish what one has. And The grass is always greener on the other side. Sometimes you think that wow this person owns 4 properties, rolexes and Chanels, Porsches and yacht - but we never see the sacrifices that were made to own these material goods. My friend buys rolexes and APs on the whim, owns 2 properties - one in balmoral and one in bukit timah, drives a BMW 5 series, owns Chanels and birkins, flies business class for her vacations, goes for botox when called for - but everyday she goes home alone to a dog. She is now 50 years old and she told me if she can turn back the clock, she would have made more time for relationships.

Anyway - treasure our youth, our time. Time is one thing that once gone, can never be retrieved.
    Littlej - you sure you wanna go? Would your old man be angry later if he found out? For me, 3d is still not the same as the real McCoy. .since you gonna see your muffin soon..no need to go see yaya chan ..that's my opinion. .hehe