Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; and i ask the staff there for the eggs, he said we dont get eggs everyday. you can call the ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

and i ask the staff there for the eggs, he said we dont get eggs everyday.

you can call the temple to ask before dropping by at the temple.

i go in the afternoon.
    usually the red eggs will be there in the morning and on first come first serve basis.

Happilymarried oh I thought ivf is all icsi. Have seen the visual on tv. The microscopic procedure.... I will ask my sis.

True...the intervention is already there. Might as well go all the way if one chooses this route ya.

Imperial Concubine

Quincy: ya the red eggs usually is when pple go return then will have . But red egg just a bonus. I went a few times, only once I saw red eggs. No worries. Got pray got "boh bi". There is actually 2 zhu sheng niang niang in that temple. One is at the left side. Another is at the main. (I was told to pray the one on left, but when I go with my mum she asj me to pray the one at center, end up I pray both side. -.-
    quincy1986 likes this.

yawnns. at mother in law house waiting for time to pass.

Wow. I didn't know the diff for ivf. I thought the same way as Dragontail - that it is injecting spermy into the eggy. Hmm yeah what if you opt for the swimming method but none of the spermies are interested in the egg??

Happilymarried - am I your first horsey friend too? So honored!!! =)

Tricky - happy announcing! Oh I love sangria... Gosh - wine craving!!!

Hmm. Old man and I kept pregnancy a secret from most ppl until later part. post Oscar results - Then we told my parents and best friends. My friends did suspect , they asked but I said no (then secretly I will be apologizing to muffin). I guess our rationale was if Oscar results weren't good, we will do further tests and if further tests weren't good then we will make the decision. So there wasn't a point to let folks know if we weren't sure of the state. But that was our thinking .

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Ebichan - I personally did not have nausea or much vomiting.. vomitted once at 9 & once more at 17 weeks.. both times were due to balls.. Ikea balls n my balling balls (dessert).. & I ate more during first 3 months.. . By the way ebichan, can check with you if you used this website before? Or heard of it before? Global.Rakuten.com? Seems like it's a jap site.. & I wanted to buy baby toy from the site...thanks!

Worthy Lady

Happilymarried nope, have not't been taking royal jelly. Hahahaha. maybe next cycle if this one is not successful!

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:822369
    Ebichan - I personally did not have nausea or much vomiting.. vomitted once at 9 & once more at 17 weeks.. both times were due to balls.. Ikea balls n my balling balls (dessert).. & I ate more during first 3 months.. . By the way ebichan, can check with you if you used this website before? Or heard of it before? Global.Rakuten.com? Seems like it's a jap site.. & I wanted to buy baby toy from the site...thanks!
    Ooo...happilymarried, I am also looking at that webby coz interested in the Aprica soraria premium pram. A couple of hundred cheaper than Takashimaya.

Ebichan, have you bought anything from the site before?

Wah..just read the sept 2013 mummy thread and one just popped. 3hr labour without epi! Thats really quick! Wonder if we will be able to pop so smoothly x_x I think the anxiety will slowly set in. Start feeling it ...

ladies! remember how gurmit singh is so proud of his wife.
    all 3 children all natural no epidural.
    first i need to have a hubby as understanding as gurmit singh

oh my goodness. anyone else ezperience going to the monthly forums (eg edd march 2014 etc) to read? ill br in there for 10 seconds and then the app will crash on me! have uninstalled and installed several times but still the same thing no idea why it doesnt happen to any other threads and thankfully not "we are trying to concieve-ing!"

Littlej - ya !! My iui fail so many... So once I dive in.. no need to think..icsi straight away...

Dragontail - my 2nd round produced 9 eggies (6 right sized, the rest too big or too small) but only 5 fert.. all supposed grade a.. much better as compared to my first attempt.. hope your sis gets healthy embryos!

Rav - you buying the aprica pram online? With shipping is it cheaper than places like baby hyperstore?

Wah! 3 hours labour only?! Not first baby right? First baby how can so fast?

Happilymarried, my sis' is also icsi. Did you do yours at Kandang Kerbau Hospital or other hospital?

Littlej, lol so funny....like dating game...spermies not interested in the babe.

Wantonmee, are you out of that place already?

Happilymarried, but your prince now is from AET right? Sorry I forgot what is AET. Vaguely remember you mentioned this term :P Told my sis about your story and I couldnt explain AET!

heh dragontail - yes was there for only 1.5hours.

Rav - hahaha I am feeling even more anxious.

Aside from anxious-ness, I am feeling really pissed off now. Today is supposed to be pak tor date with my old man. We have not't had dinner together for the whole week cuz he was either busy with work or had to have dinner with the granny (who's now staying alone). Anyway around 545pm his granny called and said she feeling woozy so he zoomed down to meet her. Called me at 7pm and said can't meet for dinner cuz gotta bring her to hospital to check and prob staying over with her tonight.

So now I am having dinner alone at a cafe at a mall near my place and it's quite an ulu mall but somehow see many pregnant women hand in hand with hubbies (feeling alone)... Plus and behold actually saw a colleague I didn't like with his wife and I did something childish - I changed my seats so they can't see me. Seriously, I just did some mini angry bawling at home so in no mood and face to see my colleague!!!

But I am pissed cuz I dont know why my old man has to do and want to do everything. His dad is off playing golf in Johor (wonderful - still can play golf). hey there is still an aunt and another uncle and 3 more cousins!!! Plus the spouses?!? I mean - what happens when I pop.

I hate asking him to make a choice but I feel like soon, he has to. He isn't a superman. And I am sick and tired of playing second fiddle. Sure the old woman is important but me ?!?

*angry*

Ooo. Are you folks buying prams online at rakuten? Even plus shipping is cheaper?!? For me - I am not comfortable buying big items online cuz what if spoil or missing parts... My thoughts ....

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:822382
    ladies! remember how gurmit singh is so proud of his wife.
    all 3 children all natural no epidural.
    first i need to have a hubby as understanding as gurmit singh
    Not everyone can take the pain ...Hubbies dont't have the right to insist on no pain relief for the wife. Makes no sense and very chauvinistic. Eee

Quote Originally Posted by wantonmee:822388
    oh my goodness. anyone else ezperience going to the monthly forums (eg edd march 2014 etc) to read? ill br in there for 10 seconds and then the app will crash on me! have uninstalled and installed several times but still the same thing no idea why it doesnt happen to any other threads and thankfully not "we are trying to concieve-ing!"
    Experienced the same error too. Only trying to concieve thread is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:822389
    Littlej - ya !! My iui fail so many... So once I dive in.. no need to think..icsi straight away...

Dragontail - my 2nd round produced 9 eggies (6 right sized, the rest too big or too small) but only 5 fert.. all supposed grade a.. much better as compared to my first attempt.. hope your sis gets healthy embryos!

Rav - you buying the aprica pram online? With shipping is it cheaper than places like baby hyperstore?

Wah! 3 hours labour only?! Not first baby right? First baby how can so fast?
    First child! Thats why I am amazed and envious.

Hyperstore dont carry the soraria model, only managed to find it at Takashimaya. With shipping at rakuten, its still cheaper. Think have international warranty but parts replacement could be a headache since aprica not very popular here. So far its the only pram that fits my requirements: one hand fold, lightweight, large canopy, higher seat, large basket, can use from 1st month onwards to around 3yrs. Hope to find a cheaper alternative tho.

Dragontail dear.. haha you r so cute.. no worries..it's FET. Frozen embryo transfer. My doc decided while my body was being pumped with serums it was not ideal for implantation. So she made me rest 1 full cycle in between to let the jabs pass out from my body before jabbing again (different serums) to prep for FET... Erm.. this must sound confusing to you.. haha.. I froze day 2 embies n thankfully when thawing first 2, luckily they both survived... grew from 5 cell when frozen to 10 cell on day of transfer.. when transferred they looked so white n shiny high up in my uterus.. so I started calling them my little twin stars..

Littlej: Hugs! A good cry is sometimes good relief for your pent up frustrations. Hope you r feeling better already. Lil muffin keep mummy company And us!!!

Littlej, I put myself in your shoes. I will be totally upset too. I think it's only fair you tell your man that I AM ANGRY. It's a valid emotion you are truly feeling. It's right that he knows. I dont want you to go too deep into "I should be diplomatic/angelic" or "his granny is really old and so lonely". Put that aside first. He is your other half. He should be made known of what's bothering and disturbing you.

You shall choose when to talk with him. I know it can be emotionally draining...I know you are a strong woman... however, I hope you dont have to take this alone.

Hugs.

Littlej, rav - me still undecided on prams.. will look around in Oct/Nov.. but really clueless on prams, cots/playpen, car seat.. all the big items.. as for pump.. think medela is the popular one that seems well received... So will that will be it..

Oh littlej - think gentle reminder for the old man is needed.. you r 1-2 days from 36 weeks? Its the waiting period now where you should not be alone.. my thoughts ... May be dangerous also.. (touch wood of cos!) I always think of those what if scenarios.. I once had a huge cockroach fly into my house.. (in laws hadn't move in yet) & I called n cried for help.. cried literally.. almost breakdown.. me n bugs just dont't work...

Littlej - you can also remind him of the countless times you have been alone doing stuff that should be done by both hubby n wifey... He shldnt neglect that... you have us here to talk to.. dont't cry anymore ok? Otherwise muffin dont't want ham jap mum.. he wants happy n pretty n cheerful mummy!