Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; http://www.aprisin.com.sg/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_7&sort=20a&page= 2 I found this distributor on aprica strollers. What about baby kingdom. Did you go see? Wow. Aprica Stroller ...

http://www.aprisin.com.sg/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_7&sort=20a&page= 2

I found this distributor on aprica strollers.

What about baby kingdom. Did you go see?

Wow. Aprica Stroller is ex. Hahaha I bought a McClaren - erm $399 only ($299 from ubi).

Worthy Lady
    Ahh.. I wanna cry too. Me still stuck at work.. I hate last mins things... How to do presentation tomorrow??????

Sorry littlej.. I have no time to read the story in details.. But I believe you are the strong woman.. You will pass this phase with your man together...
    My father told me one saying "this too will pass" .. Jia you..

Dear littlej, hope you had feel better after sleep

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:822477
    http://www.aprisin.com.sg/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_7&sort=20a&page= 2

I found this distributor on aprica strollers.

What about baby kingdom. Did you go see?

Wow. Aprica Stroller is ex. Hahaha I bought a McClaren - erm $399 only ($299 from ubi).
    Been to baby kingdom, they dont't carry aprica. Aprisin also have limited sets & colours. Mclaren not bad to handle but only forward facing. Gf's review wasn't good when she got one as a gift.

Littlj: my dear, you dont need counselling. you guys will work things out just fine. Though we all have different beliefs, many times praying helps. Just pour your woes during your prayers and your mind will be clearer. looks like you guys had a good talk and your hubby hands are tied behind his back temporarily. Since he can get help from relatives to tend to his granny, he doesn't have to shoulder all the responsibility when you need him. But I guess he is being very filial which is admirable.

Many hugs!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Littlej - one of your old man's good quality is being extremely filial. But it's good that he realises he can call for help from his family members... Remind him that he isn't made of steel & he cannot breakdown or stretch himself too thin... The real tiring period is coming up with the birth of little muffin n taking good care of him.. 1 week closer to your edd now... you feel anything different?

Cheers to a much better Monday everyone!

I shall continue to fight the lousy bug that I caught! Somewhere between flu.. n sandy throat n phlegm... It's causing me nausea now..

Rav - I saw videos on that aprica you wanted! Looks nice n very functional... But it isnt that light right? Hubby is interested in stokke scoot or the uppababy cruz.. not sure if uppababy is sold in sg.. we like to have baby facing us also..

Thelay - make sure you drink lots of water & take quick healthy bites like sandwich if you can't get out for a good meal... Also when you sit n work long hours.. have a cushion or pillow to support your lower back.. hope you and your team can finish the project asap!

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

when asked to draw a family diagram...my hubby started out to draw that his family is his parents etc...and me, 1 straight line
    but he was corrected in the sense that he should draw me and him as an extended family. my hubby was surprised.
    and he was told this extended family has its own needs just like the main branch of the family.

if it is physical needs, my hubby needs to be there
    if it's emotional needs, the question comes, does my hubby need to be there?
    or does he just need to be more sensitive with, example, me

give me a little while to just to clarify only.
    a 3rd party mediator is not to settle my hubby alone.
    it's to settle what lies between us

believe me or not studies have shown that sadness in a pregnant mother might affect a baby's future development
    *touchwood*
    my mother is silently greiving my grandmother in her heart only, when she was pregnant with me
    no wonder i am a watery person!

2ww is a b**** cuz i quote from a blog
    " Because I’m currently a bitter, hormonal and deeply sardonic person "
    Last edited by quincy1986; 02-09-2013 at 08:27 AM.
    stuborn n naggy ^^ me the st maria online

Good morning. Going to pick my big baby (aka sista) up later....she is gone to the surgery room for egg retrieval!

Littlej, I mirror Rav's thoughts. This is by no means a need for counselling. You both are handling it well and yes who says marriage has no hiccups. I am sure your man does what he promises. For now, focus on all the good things.....when are you taking the studio shoot?

i was glad i convinced myself to ask why when communicating with my hubby
    i always blame hubby for making assumptions
    assuming i know that his actions mean that he cares for me

but in fact i was also making assumptions myself
    by assuming his actions i always thought he put me in the last place
    i always thought i am the contender, the understanding one (infact a little too confident of myself in this part)
    precisely i dont want to be the last to know and i dont want to take him for granted, that's why i asked him why

why are you always leaving me alone with your mum on saturdays when you can take time off for mahjong?
    i repeated his answer in my head.

i made sure my tone wasnt questioning him.
    i made sure i just wanted to understand
    Last edited by quincy1986; 02-09-2013 at 09:04 AM.
    stuborn n naggy ^^ me the st maria online

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:822493
    Rav - I saw videos on that aprica you wanted! Looks nice n very functional... But it isnt that light right? Hubby is interested in stokke scoot or the uppababy cruz.. not sure if uppababy is sold in sg.. we like to have baby facing us also..
    Its around 7kg and one handed fold. My cousins had the uppa and quinny ones. Very zor dang if I am to bring baby out myself since we dont have a car. Stokke very nice but way over my budget .
    Last edited by rav3naers; 02-09-2013 at 09:21 AM.

I read that yayachan says no milk during trying to concieve. Why? I need my milk for calcium daily .

doesnt mean no problem means we....

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Quincy: If preggy Mama gets angry all the time, baby will hot tempered. My ex colleague first kid is like That, then She tell her hubby 2nd one all let her, same out quite tame. My ex boss stress slot during her pregnancy, her boy come out always 皱眉头. Impt is stay Happy

Good morning everyone!!! I feel so blessed to know you all!!! *muaaaaakkkkkssssss*

Hahaha other than a bit of a swollen eyes (*oops) - I am good!

Dragontail - yaya chan advocates no milk cuz milk is processed / pasteurized - not "pure" so there are no real benefits. He is actually a vegetarian and only consumes meat (white, not red) once a week. Whereas doc chew said ok to milk, fish and hordes of veggies. Both docs agree veggies are impt. But I heck . I still consume my milk - and have my fish (yaya chan said fish not necessary).

Stokke prams are nice and heavy (so safe) but super Zor dang cuz it is bulky and not one click. Once I put a stokke in my car boot, there is no place for anything else. For me - lightweight and flexibility and one click and easy to manage are very impt for a pram. And not so cheem that taxi uncles dont know how to handle. Cuz I think there will be times I will be alone with baby - whether I am driving or take taxi - so I need to manage on my own. That said - better hope baby sits in pram ... Hahaha.

Oh oh - and I have also seen stokke prams outside restaurants cuz no space to wheedle inside. I always wonder - not scared ppl steal / wheel away?!?? Hahahhaa.

My old man likes McClaren so I left to him. I had a preference that pram should face us but Old man said baby see us so often - should expose him to other faces. Duh.

Dragontail - ooo - you are such a nice sis! I wish I have a sibling like you! I am the one always ferrying my brother - he doesn't even have a license.

My photoshoot is tomorrow!! What should we wear!!!

Happilymarried: I also fell sick once in early 2nd tri, sore throat & runny nose as well slightly feverish. Its pretty common I think. traditional chinese medicine mentioned that when preggy, the body very easy 发热。Body will adjust itself slowly. If you r feverish, best to c doc and get plenty of zzz & water. I drank pocari sweat at that time, helped with my sore throat.

Littlej: Wooo! Photoshoot!!! Maybe can try with one hand covering your bosom and the other holding belly pose? thought that semi naked preggy shots look really nice.

Littlej, usually after a cry I will have a super deep sleep. Hee hope it was the same for you. Brand new day today ok?

OOHH tomorrow is the photoshoot! So exciting. Hmmmm I think the studio will have something for you both to wear/cover? But maybe bring some casual simple clothes. Afterall, the main cast is your lil muffin J Hhaha such a happy cute thought…. like have you told muffin that he’s going for his first studio photo taking? Coincidentally I was watching youtube last week one of the episodes of “KangXiLaiLe”. One of the mummy celebrities said she printed out (or store the pics in your mobile) some nice maternity shots of others which she likes. Then showed to the photographer. I think that’s a useful tip.

Oh if I have 10 sisters, I will love 10 sisters all the same! We have a strong sister bonding Her hubby really cant be there today for her so I am more than happy to help.

Ok I will continue my milk. Cant imagine I cant drink have milk in my favorite cereal.

Talking about gigantic prams which are not allowed into restaurant, I feel something can be done by the mall’s management. As in not to encourage theft if they are left unattended (yes I have heard they can be stolen. Even supermarket trolley also can be tolled and stolen!). Yes yes, some people may say if you wanna eat there then everything else is at your own risk. But by having a lock for the pram attached to say something secured (or something . I’m no engineer), the restaurant/mall may give parents a peace of mind while dining. So will encourage more spenders mah.

Worthy Lady

Dragontail, yaya chan said 'only calfs drink milk - humans dont't need to drink cow milk'. Hahahaha

Rav, littlej, I hear you on stokke.. haha.. but this newest model scoot is very simple n fuss free.. folds in 1 hand... & a lot slimmer/compact/lighter than their older models... It's also cheaper than past models.. but I also dont know if out in sg or not...

As for restaurants... If my stroller is book folding style... Can't I bring in n put under table? (Assuming those Chinese restaurants where I always see many parked outside).. & stokke is high..hubby likes cuz he 182.. he say he lazy to bend down... High means can be used as a high chair in restaurants too? I never see before but interesting thought...

Littlej - I vote semi nude too!!!! Wahaha... This is a once in a lifetime shoot with muffin in belly!

Dragontail's sista.. jiayou n speedy recovery from ET!! Usually go back sleep whole afternoon will feel much better!

Rav... Me gonna down a 100plus now... But phlegm hard to get rid ....

Hmmm….Shez, actually there are mmmaannny things we dont’t need. I dont’t need milk but I need calcium. I dont’t need milk but I like the taste of milk in my cereal. Hee like that reply to yayachan dont’t know he will find me a troublemaker or not.

Got smiley yet today Shez??

Happilymarried: Phlegm only can expel as often as you can without forcing or straining your throat.

Wah...please dont sway me to order stokke from amazon. Keke. I like the height alot since my hubby 180 & me 170 and it can double up as a high chair at restaurant. *kaching kaching* $$$

Worthy Lady

Haha yayachan will roll his eyes at you!!!

No smiley yet - little CM too!!!! Increasing my water intake - was told that helps dryness too!

But shhhhh.... Hubby doesn't know this but we are going bd tonight! I've been starting to feel the horny urge, and I've come to recognize that as a sign that Im 'o-ing' soon too.