Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Haha rav...oh dear.. Cannot impulse buy!! Go check the videos out first.. must browse thoroughly... Read some bad reviews also.. ...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Haha rav...oh dear.. Cannot impulse buy!! Go check the videos out first.. must browse thoroughly... Read some bad reviews also.. there's always good n bad for every pram... Hee...

Shez - to increase ewcm... Cough syrup helps? haha .. we have 1 horny lady here today...

http://www.conceiveeasy.com/get-pregnant/how-to-increase-cervical-mucus/

Heehee...no ...I not so ONz..gian only...I find it difficult to part with $ now. Still got so many things to get for baby. I looked at cosette pram too, very very pretty!!!! But got bad reviews about durability. sigh...I m a sucker for aesthetic. Lol

Cannot anyhow take cough syrup !

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Wah Rav you’re so tall. Me 160 and hubby 163 or 164 only. I wear 2-3inches heels I look so much taller than him already. So we have to get mini pram.

Shez, ooohh so tonight is turn-the-hubby-on night! Maybe try preseed? My hubby is one kind… I told him I read online (obviously from you ladies!) that preseed is recommended. He doesn’t quite buy it (partly he doesn’t like the feeling of preseed. I also dont’t quite fancy). But then the last visit Dr Chew said “good. use preseed”. That made my man a changed person. Lol. We used twice of preseed this cycle.

Oh my sista is awake already! Going to Kandang Kerbau Hospital now!

Dragontail: Hope your sis is ok and have a successful procedure.
    Last edited by rav3naers; 02-09-2013 at 12:17 PM.

Hehe.. just kidding on cough syrup.. Shez.. go look for food that will help make more ewcm.. hydrate yourself well & no stress... Must bd happy!

Rav you very tall!! Your baby girl next time sure supermodel height!

Littlej - i also voted for semi-nude, just wear a bottom, mayb with a tube bra, emphasis more on your beautiful bump not clothings, wear white or black... depending on your skin...

Happilymarried - gassy 100plus not those without gas , that one no use...

Worthy Lady

We are trying to concieve-ing!

Happilymarried and dragontail, trying to keep the libidos going!!!!

We have not't tried preseed. But we use conceive plus whenever the air con dries me out.

That's another problem we have too - without the Aircon, it gets too hot and sweaty. With the Aircon, I get too dry. Lol
    Last edited by Shez; 02-09-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay View Post
    Ahh.. I wanna cry too. Me still stuck at work.. I hate last mins things... How to do presentation tomorrow??????

Sorry littlej.. I have no time to read the story in details.. But I believe you are the strong woman.. You will pass this phase with your man together...
    My father told me one saying "this too will pass" .. Jia you..
    Thelay
    How do you do it? Handle pregnancy and work/ handing over?
    I feel extremely stressed looking at my workplan now. The thing is, they have put me in charge (maciam one department by myself- which I think is im being punished for not being on the friendly side of the boss but hey no time to be petty over these things) and nobody seems to be covering me.

my work is pretty stressful I dont know how to handle it
    and i dont think im usually bad at handling stress

also i read one of you girls wrote, dont get too angry, not good for baby
    im trying to be zen
    zen zen.... trying to play music through my headphones to block out all this negativity at work

Imperial Concubine

littleJ

How are you feeling now? I think it was good you shared or expresed some of your anxieties with your husband.
    He prob needs time to think?
    One really good thing about him, like someone else said, is that he is really filial. That's the kind of role model you want your baby to have!

Worthy Lady
    Stoke is not bad if there are two persons. .if there is only one person. .it is hard to manage. .somemore so heavy and bulky..

you all gonna buy stroller already? I dont have any plans yet

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Ebichan:: FYI wbb said music for baby only 30mins a day. too long exposure to music baby will slowly turn to deaf ear then not effective. anyway baby only develop hearing at later stage. hehe
    ebichan likes this.

Worthy Lady

Hi ladies,

I have been a silent reader to this thread
    Am loving this thread for all the infos and encouragements to one another, hence decided to join this heartwarming family.
    Some little details of myself, i have a dear daughter of one that is coming to 3yrs and have been trying to concieve for no.2 since this year.
    Got preg on feb'13, however during mar'13 no husband was being detected. Went for scan at 6weeks no husband, follow up visit at 7weeks measurement only show 6weeks 2days and still no husband. Do d&c on mar'13 and rest for 2 full cycles before trying again.

Started trying from June cycle, this is my 3rd month of trying. On 2ww which im half way there, praying that the witch doesnt come this sat.
    Feeling painful boobs and cramps on and off..

Congrats to all the BFP ladies and jiayou for 2ww ladies
    littlehamster likes this.

Natalie - stroller cuz in laws sure wanna bring downstairs go for walks.. I think my mother in law also wanna bring to market back at her bfn area... Hahaha... Of cuz wait til 6-7 months after some vaccines first... but meantime I just browse.. hoping got year end sale or something..

Missy10 - got non gassy 100plus meh? I thought it's standard type only? Anyway I think better limit to once a day... Otherwise too cooling... Meanwhile lots of water with some lemon n my dear gold kiwis.. I just bought another 10 kiwis!!

* ooops! Hdb area... Typo above...
    Last edited by happilymarried; 02-09-2013 at 06:11 PM.

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    Ebichan:: FYI wbb said music for baby only 30mins a day. too long exposure to music baby will slowly turn to deaf ear then not effective. anyway baby only develop hearing at later stage. hehe
    LOL its for myself! I need to block out yuckiness!

Hi jojosnake! Welcome!! you r in 2ww together with littlehammie Quincy n dragontail! jiayou ladies!

Wonder how is momomum doing.. long time no see her here....

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by jojosnake View Post
    Hi ladies,

I have been a silent reader to this thread
    Am loving this thread for all the infos and encouragements to one another, hence decided to join this heartwarming family.
    Some little details of myself, i have a dear daughter of one that is coming to 3yrs and have been trying to concieve for no.2 since this year.
    Got preg on feb'13, however during mar'13 no husband was being detected. Went for scan at 6weeks no husband, follow up visit at 7weeks measurement only show 6weeks 2days and still no husband. Do d&c on mar'13 and rest for 2 full cycles before trying again.

Started trying from June cycle, this is my 3rd month of trying. On 2ww which im half way there, praying that the witch doesnt come this sat.
    Feeling painful boobs and cramps on and off..

Congrats to all the BFP ladies and jiayou for 2ww ladies
    Welcome!! Although Im not yet a mother thus not expert, everyone here has been really kind and sharing, and very encouraging.
    I wouldnt know what to do without my trying to concieve classmates!
    I tried on and off since Spring this year but due to husband's job, was very hard to actually get together to BD!
    I myself, am only 4 weeks still no scan nothing yet so dont know how the poppy seed is inside.... Tested at the Gynae via blood test and some HPT.
    It's early days so I have no nausea, only tender boobs which really hurt.

OH my... im really sorry to hear about your recent BFP with no heartbeat
    It makes me worried, scared and sad at the same time.

I hope that you will stay with us until you graduate from trying to concieve
    All the girls will cheer you on!
    Ganbatte for 2WW

Hi jojosnake! welcome! sorry to hear for your loss, but glad you are moving on! enjoy your stay here, good luck in 2ww

ebichan: singapore no Spring season.. everyday hot and hot and hot! lol
    ebichan likes this.

Welcome Jojo. I know...this thread is awesome right?

Sorry to have read about your MC. We all jiayous together! Me on 2dpo now. Hopefully you dont have to go through doc visits and traditional chinese medicine visits and jab here jab there (ya, , I'm talking about myself). And get bfp naturally soon.

Littlehamster, im keeping fingers crossed for you as I think you're ending 2ww soon right.

Tonight we have to do last bd.

Shez, oh aircon dries you out? It blasts at your down there? *notti notti*. Aiyo have sex no aircon is a suana!

Imperial Concubine

littlehamster
    HAHAHA im so forgetful! SG everyday hot! no spring one!! hehehe

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Welcome Jojo. I know...this thread is awesome right?

Sorry to have read about your MC. We all jiayous together! Me on 2dpo now. Hopefully you dont have to go through doc visits and traditional chinese medicine visits and jab here jab there (ya, , I'm talking about myself). And get bfp naturally soon.

Littlehamster, im keeping fingers crossed for you as I think you're ending 2ww soon right.

Tonight we have to do last bd.

Shez, oh aircon dries you out? It blasts at your down there? *notti notti*. Aiyo have sex no aircon is a suana!
    littleham, i also cross fingers for your 2WW
    come join me !!!
    littlehamster likes this.

Wahh looks like this was an emo weekend ! Littlj, I hope you feel better and hope your husband realizes that no matter how filial he is, you must come first, especially at this crucial time...

Welcome jojosnake, sorry to hear about what happened, but I'm pretty sure you will be able to conceive very soon again. Trying to conceive is an emotional and exhausting ride, and that just makes us stronger

Dragontail, crossing fingers for your sister, I know it's easy to say but during 2ww of ivf, she needs to remain very calm ! I dont't even know if I would be able to stay calm myself hehehe

so was at my friends BBQ last night, popped out the news. I feel like I had to because we are very close to them and in nov me and the girls are doing an all girl trip to Bangkok...just felt like clearing the air. Plus, they have been very supportive throughout our trying to concieve journey and have an almost 1 year old daughter.
    The stroller they are using is fantastic and folds by just pulling the latch hidden in seat area. Folds in 2 and is super light. Silly me I forgot to ask the brand...will ask her.

ebichan: im guessing your edd is end april..

im 12dpo today. yesterday dr wu comment on my bbt looks promising. she in very good mood, and said she had seen a few bfp and also 4 others like mine looking promising. so next week sunday she will know who is in who is out. sounds like judgement day lol. anyway, she say no pineapples and no soups with danggui (like those buy from outside ones) so those in 2ww, please take note!

Littlehamster what dpo are you ??

Tricky, yeah!! I am sure your buddies share your joy. Oh so you’re going BKK in Nov? Have your gynae give you the green light to go ok.

Thanks for the concern about my sis, ladies. She is very calm one. I dont’t know… snakey are very calm people I find. Anyway this round she retrieved 17 eggs. Hopefully can brew some nice embryos. The last round she had a bit more eggs. But only 4 embryos survived.

Littlehammie, Dr Wu is very happy when she knows she can help couples to conceive. Omg I very ganjeong for you now. Sunday will be your 18DPO. I’m sure you will know something way before that. I’m gonna come in here everyday to see your update (not as if I’m not here everyday in first place).