Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Hi everyone.. Good night.. Last night just back home at 3 am and the whole morning super busy. Very stone ...

Worthy Lady
    Hi everyone..

Good night.. Last night just back home at 3 am and the whole morning super busy.

Very stone all. Going to sleep now. zZZzz

Littlehamster.. Sounds really promising! You must be in a very good condition now and that's why Dr Wu is so confident. No duck soup or gravy, no bak ku teh and herbal soups outside for now!

Littlej I might be a little late here and I'm not one who is good at giving advices cos I will definitely be throwing tantrums long long time ago if I were in your position. Then again knowing that your hub is so filial, I know you have Marry a good man. Just by seeing how he treats his elders and you can be rest assured he will treat you very well in the future. Like what others said, stay cool for your little muffin and I believe everything will fall into place when the time comes.

Dragontail hope you and your sis BFP together for this cycle! The 2ww is a torturous wait so its really important to stay zen. You two can share Brazil nuts and pineapple core together! And it will truly be great if you two can embark on the bfp journey

Quincy I typed halfway but the app crashed on me yesterday.. You and your hub have to pray to the main god of the Shuang Lin Temple first. Thereafter, you buy another set of offering for Zhu Sheng Niang Niang. Say your name and your hub and address, DOB and age. Tell Zhu Sheng Niang Niang you two wish to have a healthy baby and promise will return with red eggs (eg 100) to bless other couples. I usually pray to the one on the left (carrying a baby). Good luck gal!

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:822681
    Natalie - stroller cuz in laws sure wanna bring downstairs go for walks.. I think my mother in law also wanna bring to market back at her bfn area... Hahaha... Of cuz wait til 6-7 months after some vaccines first... but meantime I just browse.. hoping got year end sale or something..

Missy10 - got non gassy 100plus meh? I thought it's standard type only? Anyway I think better limit to once a day... Otherwise too cooling... Meanwhile lots of water with some lemon n my dear gold kiwis.. I just bought another 10 kiwis!!
    Oh...I would only bring my scorpio to my mother in law for babysitting when she is in her 2 to 3rd month..so will buy around that time...would use thr same method that I have usee previously for my elder girl..if she can continue to sleep when I put her in the stroller. .I would buy that stroller. .

Wa my hubby is 180cm and I am 163cm. Haha.. I hope muffin has his height. Well. I hope McClaren works. I will update ok

No nudity shots . Shy . My old man also asked how much you going to expose. Thank goodness female photographer.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Poor Thelay and Nicole. 3am that's bad! Please rock each other to sleep. Sweetdreams.....

superwoman, thank you. My sis and I are also each other's support group =) Are you now on 2ww too?

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Thanks thanks... and If I suddenly disappear then you all know What happen . Haha. But 希望越大失望越大too... (・へ・) well. See How it goes. Add oil everyone!

Littlehamster, yes yes we should have hopes but also must be prepared for whatever it will be. We all went through that before so we know how the game works!

Good luck.

Dragontail I'm waiting for verification of my blood test then will decide my next course of action..

Littlehamster i dont want to see your posts for the next 2-3 months must have faith in yourself k

Imperial Concubine

Littlehamm!!! Wow! DPO 12 can test already?
    I tested on DPO 11 and 12 LOL using 1.90 mustaffa HPT

Tricky I am very glad you told your friends and that you will now have a whole group of extra support other than us classmates in trying to concieve course! hehe

Dragontail, It is awesome your sister and you can support each other and swap notes, even. Have you always been closer to your sister or is this bringing you guys closer?

Little J, is your husband worried about you taking photos and some more if male photog = no no? I think that's very sweet of your husband.

Superwoman, is the blood test to check levels of HCG?

Thelay, maybe you will read this tomorrow morning but I hope you rest well. I really respect you for working so hard when you're this pregnant!

Ive had a sh**thank you monday with a lot of anxious colleagues shooting emails back and forth.
    How am I going to deal with another 9 more months of this job...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Ebichan: just take it easy n 9mths will be over soon Hehe
    ebichan likes this.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Ebichan - you must must take it easy at work.. especially now first 3 months...

Superwoman - what blood test?

Littlehammie - hope dont't see you for next 3 months!! But you r the superstitius sort?
    ebichan likes this.

Ebichan I need your help!!!!

I got these super yummy (havent try . But these kind jelly jelly thing I like) jap snacks but I can't read them. I know the bottom right is choya (I like! But I wonder got alcohol in it or not?). I want to know the rest of the flavors because i want to eat my least fave one first. Hehe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130902_203607.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	110881  

Ebichan, me and my sis (35) are super close. When she was born, I must be one of the most happiest persons in the house because to me, she was like my doll which came to life. Haa. And then when I was 12 and she started kindergarden, my mom decided to quit her stay at home mum job and joined the work force. That was when I took care of my sis. I brought her to n fro school, cooked for her and taught her on her homework. We had to sleep close together and brushed teeth together. Till now, we dont have to speak to each other but we know almost exactly what's in our mind. We are each other's soulmate

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Ebichan I need your help!!!!

I got these super yummy (havent try . But these kind jelly jelly thing I like) jap snacks but I can't read them. I know the bottom right is choya (I like! But I wonder got alcohol in it or not?). I want to know the rest of the flavors because i want to eat my least fave one first. Hehe.
    I can't see well but from the picture
    Top Left= Red Bean
    Top Right = ? I cant read those artistic calligraphy but the chinese character may mean bamboo?
    Bottom Left = (Kuri ) Chestnut
    Bottom Right = (Ume) Plum

Does it taste nice?

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail It's sooo awesome that your sister and you are close I wish you both a good pregnancy journey together and the kids will grow up together so close and happy!

Thanks happilymarried for remembering me . Have been busy with work change to a female boss n she sucks big time. I'm trying to change my mindset so as to work better with her. She keep telling me I'm no good. Been doing this job for 7 years in this co.! What does she expecg me to b as a secretary???
    I pluck up my courage to do BW n its was a hordes of pain!!! But I like the effect with clean clean down below....hahaha.... going to try bd on wed, thur n sat.... dates given by Thomson Medical Center. If my hubby is up to it... I bet he will only choose 1 day bd n tats it... just like how we get no.1 with 1 shot. I've to pray this time round also 1 shot n hit jackpot. We r not active so its really difficult for us to bd like some of you lovely couples here... will join in 2ww after Sat I guess if my calculations r right.

Worthy Lady

Bleah!!! No smiley yet during evening pee, and when I came home after dinner. Wanted to bd after dinner but hubby said he has a biz call at 11!!!! Too bad for my bd plans. Hahaha.

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoMum View Post
    Thanks happilymarried for remembering me . Have been busy with work change to a female boss n she sucks big time. I'm trying to change my mindset so as to work better with her. She keep telling me I'm no good. Been doing this job for 7 years in this co.! What does she expecg me to b as a secretary???
    I pluck up my courage to do BW n its was a hordes of pain!!! But I like the effect with clean clean down below....hahaha.... going to try bd on wed, thur n sat.... dates given by Thomson Medical Center. If my hubby is up to it... I bet he will only choose 1 day bd n tats it... just like how we get no.1 with 1 shot. I've to pray this time round also 1 shot n hit jackpot. We r not active so its really difficult for us to bd like some of you lovely couples here... will join in 2ww after Sat I guess if my calculations r right.
    jiayou jiayou 2WW from Saturday!
    I have an ogre boss too LOL She constantly puts me down too, that im not good. I must say this act like this, send out emails like this, make ppt like this
    Wish she would just get off my back

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by Shez View Post
    Bleah!!! No smiley yet during evening pee, and when I came home after dinner. Wanted to bd after dinner but hubby said he has a biz call at 11!!!! Too bad for my bd plans. Hahaha.
    Tmrrw still got chance!! And day after

Ebichan thanks for the translation! I just tried the plum. Bleah. Really got alcohol. So I have to skip. Then I tried the chestnut. It's so too sweet!! It's like almost brain freeze sweet. Cannot take it. And it tastes "fake" as with most jap snacks! Not very nice .

Momo, welcome back. And see you at 2ww

Shez, oh then tonight cannot get notti already. Keep on opk!

Quite hard to get into mood on a monday night to bd -_-. Wish us luck lol.

Worthy Lady

Aww.. Thanks for the warm welcome, ladies!

Dragontail, after my miscarriage I did went to Dr Su to tio my body got 2months.
    If this month still doesn't get bfp, will visit her again.

Echiban.. Try to stay positive and you will have a sticky beanie in you

For this current cycle, there was once when I bd with hub, he did some fingering and after the deed.. There was bleeding only for the day itself after the next day it was all clear and I still have my cervix mucus.
    avtually now I do worry if it after ya my chances anot
    ebichan likes this.

Worthy Lady

Dragontail gambatte!!! Do what I had hoped to accomplish!

And thanks ebichan!

dragontail - wah!! wish i had a sis just like yours! was it 17 or 19 eggies today? That is an awesome number!! hope many many fertilise and start dividing very beautifully! =)

momomum - good to see you here!! wah... both you & ebichan also just like me... ex mgr (so called reporting mgr) very horrid. always tell me off.. say i must do things her style.. and worse of all, she treats all male colleagues super nice!!! like praise them... sa jiao with them... omgosh.. so disgusting ... she is single and i feel she doesnt groom herself very well? her hair... is amazingly pong/messy/Q/just very big.. she is just so weird...

jojosnake - there are also a few of us who have lost babies before. it hurts terribly. but then after, we try to build our bodies up to be even healthier and better for next baby! =) there are 2 traditional chinese medicine docs here that are very reputed to help in the 'trying for a baby' department.. Dr Su and Dr Wu... so good that you are seeing Dr Su!! i am not sure about the bleeding.. but hmm perhaps try not to irritate that area anymore? Just pure bd then perhaps raise legs an hips a little? Jiayou!! i am cheering all the 2ww ladies on!!

Shez - last time my hubby also had a call to attend to... & then slowly he found that people always dial in late.. so.. there is still time for a quickie!! hahaha

littlej - yoohoo! tomorrow photshoot.. so must sleep early !! thanks for your update on the maclaren! which maclaren model did you & hubby buy? there is a super chio BMW model... in white colour some more still... quite pretty but wrong colour for a baby... surely will get dirty easily...

My turn to OT. Just finished my PowerPoint.,. Thank goodness I am on leave tomorrow so can sleep in a bit later. Hopefully no eye bags!!!