Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; This week is busy week. Just get to eat lunch.. Ahh.. I am so hungry and can eat a pig.. ...

Worthy Lady
    This week is busy week. Just get to eat lunch.. Ahh.. I am so hungry and can eat a pig.. But my boss like western kind.. Having snadwish.. Sandwish for me is a breakfast.. Not lunch.. Pasta might be better...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Dragontail I'm feeling very very hopeful for you..

its funny because once we know what's the pb, and the solution is found it seems so easy to conceive. I had spent many months trying to concieve not understanding why I wasn't getting pregnant, doctors kept telling all was good ! than I went to the traditional chinese medicine and he pinpointed the pb immediately saying that I didn't have enough blood in my womb for implantation to occur. when he resolved the pb I got pregnant straight away so I believe your time is soon !
    ebichan likes this.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    just now i got feeling something drip out then i rush to toilet thought is af, but no the witch is not here yet... awww.. hate this feeling >.>

jojo: your cycle 32 days still ok as long as your LH phase not too short or not too long.. good luck to you this cycle~

momo: BW best to do just after AF, less pain.. if you do before af, then really is super pain... i tried once before af come, pain 死了.. heard is something due to the hormones or ssomething..
    littlehamster, how to tell LH phase? i dont do temperature taking etc .. so will i be able to know?
    when i conceive my no. 1, it was so easy.. just one shot during fertile period and i strike (that time i wasnt married yet, yes it is a shotgun marriage) LOL..

Littlehammie, your af will start from drip? Mine is always spotting one first. Of course hope it wont come for you for many months.

Thelay oh I love sandwich. Can eat breakfast lunch and dinner. Hee maybe tonight go for a sumptuous pasta meal then?

Tricky, thanks. Hopefully Dr diagnosed it right on spot for this cycle. My sis made a comment "why can't doc give you all pills and jabs and remedy from the start? Why must go through these few cycles to treat bit by bit?". Hmm I dont quite agree with it. I feel if there's nothing wrong (at least not diagnosed at that time), why treat it? Just a random thought.

Oh who's asking about Snakey traits?? My close sis is a snake. 蛇鼠一窝。 Since me a rat so very close with her. She is a very calm (from outside only!) and strong woman. What she sets her mind to do, she will accomplish it. Can be sentimental at times but she easily sways herself back to reality.
    littlehamster likes this.

Jojo, another bfp lady also hopped on the ship first. Heheh. That shows bfp is much easier when we least expected it! My first bfp also like that (ended mc). Didnt do much nor think much but it came as surprise.

Luteal phase can only be measured through bbt. But bbt is alot of discipline. I personally feel conceive well is good for strengthening LP, if you dont wish to start bbt.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Jojo, another bfp lady also hopped on the ship first. Heheh. That shows bfp is much easier when we least expected it! My first bfp also like that (ended mc). Didnt do much nor think much but it came as surprise.

Luteal phase can only be measured through bbt. But bbt is alot of discipline. I personally feel conceive well is good for strengthening LP, if you dont wish to start bbt.
    Thanks dragontail for the info. Indeed when you least expected it, it will just come.
    During my last m/c, i was in tears telling my gynae. I had myself prepared since last yr, popped in folic acid and reduce my tea intake only to drink hot milo.
    My first one i took alcohol, slept late, no folic etc etc.. Had all the af symptons looking forward to af but it just wont come.. hehehe.. Life is just so ironic!

Does chinese med helps in LH phase apart from CW?

Jojo, likewise, my first bfp I was out of town and I was drinking every other day, smoking like mad every day, drink cold stuff few x a day, and walked alot like almost whole day and carried heavy stuff. Came back SG and then later found out I was preggie. Now all these taboos I dont do but yet? Haa very puzzling .

My traditional chinese medicine didnt lengthen my LP though. Only CW did. Prior to CW, my LP is only 10-11days max. With CW, it can be up to 15 days.

Oh so do after af is not so pain but I still feel oain .... maybe virgin BW so its more painful n I'm vey bushy so more hair means more pain hahaha .... okie I'll try n do it again after af n see how's the pain

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

dragontail: my af feels crampy first and like got something want come out (wet).

momo: some ppl go BW to experience the pain for pleasure.. haha

jojo: after you O then count till day before af is LH phase...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Dragontail, me also sandwich person.. hehe..

Thelay, hope you had a good dinner?

Littlej, howz the shoot? Did muffin kick during photo taking? Hee... Oh n the tods bag.. hehe.. shape looks like a prada I liked... Very mature look.. me got a bit of kiddy look.. heh... I fell in love with a mbmj bag lately... Ahhh... Control control... No more bags for me....

Ooh I love sandwich too especially subway and the likes made a simple butter and sugar toast this morning for breakfast.

dragontail - jiayou! jiayou! cant wait for your news. ehh, I was also smoking and drinking before I found out for both my first and now second. like, I puked on a tues night and found out two days later! so.. you never know!

Only spent about 3hours in the office ytd and today when I had so much things to clear.. half the time out w boss to meet clients (today had dimsum lunch!) and ytd driving around w boss to deliver several stuff. gonna open up my lappy and work now boohoo.

on a side note, hubby's birthday is tomorrow and got a small slice of cake for him cus he doesnt like cake anyway, just for the photo taking moment.. he aint back from work yet so gotta wait up. He's on leave tomorrow til friday but only because mother in law is doing an operation tomorrow. throat cancer but luckily detected very early so gonna remove some tumour or growth or something. not gona be exactly a 'happy' birthday since he'll be spending the next three days at singapore general hospital. just got a call from him, only coming back past midnight cus its gonna be 初三十 of seventh month and their workplace is offering prayers. well.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Me very hopeful for Dragontail cuz got Dr chew.. littlehammie cuz got Dr wu, Quincy cuz got clear hsg report n momomum got sexy bw!! Wahaha heehee!!
    MoMoMum and ebichan like this.

Oh my cramping starts from the booster shot.

Happilymarried, wantonmee,^5 to sandwich lovers. I really love good sandwiches especially when there's fresh veg and melted cheese and yummy sauce. Not to mention good fresh bread.Yes Subway is a nice fix for me too!

Wantonmee, this kind of situation indeed is a mix of emotions for your hubby. Hopefully tomorrow he will still get to cut the cake and make a wish

Thanks for staying positive for me, Happilymarried!! Told hubby just now what the doctor said and then he talked to my tummy "embryo please plant nicely ok? Papa and mama promise to take good care of you". Awwww.....that's very sweet!!
    ebichan likes this.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Happilymarried: thanks! you so cute hehe.. tomorrow is the day....

Littlehamster, goooood luuuccckk!!

Imperial Concubine

OMG litte hammie, good luck!!!!!!!!!

Hello!!!

Photoshoot was fun!! Although i had a very bua kum guan (unwilling) husband. Ended up doing those chiffon cloth shot but could wear boy shorts beneath and tube top. Photographer was quite professional and hahaha quite funny - felt like a semi play boy model esp with the wind blown machine. For anyone wanting to do a maternity photoshoot - my suggestion is to choose a female photographer - unless erm you are ok with a guy adjusting here and there.

Ok - I know I am strange. I prefer male docs checking my private areas but I dont't like male photographers touching me.

I hope the photos turn out nice. I mean I feel kinda fat now with fat cheeks and all.

Oh. It is exactly one month more to my edd. Scary thought isn't it. After shoot - had a nice dinner with hubby, came home cuddled a bit and he just left for his grandmama place. So me alone again.

He asked if I wanna do a c sect instead. So that it is more predictable, no surprises... I asked him is it because he is scared muffin may appear when he is not around and he would wanna plan his schedule... He said no but he feels best to know when and what will happen than unknown and also cuz I am terribly scared of pain (I can faint whilst getting ears pierced!). dont know - we said we'll talk to doc again next week. Somehow I think it is also him - IT guy so everything is programmed better than.

Kinda tired. May zzz early tonight... Or should I open my laptop....

Dragontail - doc seems to be in a cheery mood isn't it? Is it because he just came back from
    Vacation or leaving soon on one? Anyway, it is good that he is optimistic and positive. Will be praying for ya =)

Personally I feel this doc doesn't really believe in going to iui and/or ivf unless the patient is agreeable. That's why he rather slowly test here and there for natural implantation before considering further routes. And as the saying goes, slow and steady wins the race. I think it shouldn't be a case of him shooting up all pills and stuff into your body - the body needs time to condition - everything shoot all at once - might be too much right? My personal thoughts .

I am super tempted to get the tod's bag. But I also have not't gotten the lv bag . Hahaha. But the Tod's bag is nice right. classy, understated, not too showy, and it is not too "old fashioned" not too "young".

Imperial Concubine

Little J
    Nice to hear about your photo shoot!! Glad you enjoyed and lol your husband !!
    Wow so nice your husband asked if you want a C section. The other day my husband pointed to some " Having a Baby" section in this free JApanese magazine and said, oh here at this Japanese clinic, package is 2000 dollars only natural delivery! As if got so cheap one. surely plus plus

What are your thoughts of a C section?

although im not a bread lover, but i do love Subway!! Thats the only sandwich i eat....

Dragontail - your hubby is so sweet talking to your tummy

Littlej - im sure the photos will turn out very nice, preggy woman is the best beauty in the world!!!!

Im so tired today, accompany hubby for wisdom tooth removal in the noon, and waited for him almost 2 hours....
    Rush home change
    client appt at 7pm
    Only managed to eat dinner at 830pm with hubby cant talk and baby kicking (hungry maybe)

And now he was already snoring, and me still awake, worried about him getting fever or bleeding.... zzzZZ

Littlej, good to hear you had fun! Oh I'm sure my hubby will also be not very willing if I ask him to take those shoots. I mean, we didnt even take pre wedding photos (I also didnt feel like because personally I feel it's a waste of money!). Hee your man is normal, if I use mine as example.

Do what you both are comfortable with, for lil muffin. It seems you both are quite in sync with the option so yes speak with Dr Ben about c-sect. Oh my oh my...one month is very fast! Wow how your life will be so different after that....

And my answer is NO. dont open laptop. Go sleep early!

Missy10 oh you're still up taking care of your big baby Talking about snoring....my god I have been having bad sleep for few nights because my hubby's snoring is killing me! He is like that when he's super tired. Need to stick on the Breathe Right on him tonight.

Missy10 - think your hub will conk out cuz of the effects of the local anasthetic and it is quite tiring to keep the mouth open for 2 whole hours =) should keep some biscuits in your bag next time!!

Ebichan - I would like natural cuz I feel that is the original method and also - it will be muffin's natural birthday. That said - I am also scared of pain - my one pair of ear holes - I took 3 times to piece and I fainted each time!!! And of course i am also scared of the uncertainty - what if my waterbag breaks when i am alone and it is raining heavily and i cant get a cab?!? and whether my vagina will become flappily loose after... I dont't know....

Hahahha dragontail - im actually very sleepy... but baby inside excited also... and with him sleeping upright that cause snoring... i cant sleep....

Littlej - DONT OPEN LAPPY, sleep early, as you only slept at 3am this morning.....

Hahaha I am lying on the bed! No lappy!!!

Wahahha - can I say I miss my hubby's snoring?!? =p

Does breathe right works?

Btw has anyone done a 4d scan? My friend posted a 4d scan on her facebook and could see baby yawning!!! I wonder if yaya chan got 4d scan...