Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Haha littlej....I realise I have been taking my hubby's snoring for granted then! Hugs...just couple more days and he will ...

Haha littlej....I realise I have been taking my hubby's snoring for granted then! Hugs...just couple more days and he will be in bed next to you ok.

Yes it works a bit. Not totally. At least the snore is kinda muffled rather than dont know how many decibel with heavy bass. Torture hmmm I wonder if I need to send him to see a doc or not especially since someone mentioned before snoring is no good for the heart in long term. (Also no good for my beauty sleep ).

Hahaha ya I heard about snoring being not so good. Sign of sleep apnea or something. But then - I am sure our grandpas and great grandpas have been snoring for ages but all still ok ?!?

Sigh - I dont't know if it is a couple of days. His sis is going for a minor op soon... (I was like - seriously cant she choose a better time!!)... So he said he may need to cover her sleepover duties.

I am now hoping that doc Ben will tell him next week "dude - your boy will arrive anytime soon- better be operationally ready". My old man somehow thinks still got a lot of time...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Missy10, dragontail, mine snoring as I type... Issit all men?

Missy10, dont't go hungry.. keep some biscuits or buy 1 piece those bread talk or 4 leaves bread to put in your bag...

Littlej, when my hubby snore I complain.. but when he's not sleeping here with me I complain too.. haha... & yes no laptop now! Good girl go sleep! Your old man's family cannot all depend on him only.. think he should know that by now...oh yes.. Gnissim is with yaya Chan right? Maybe she can ask if have 4d scan?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?very=GAOGmbEbatg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGAO GmbEbatg

Dragontail - remember the song?!?!? =p

Ebichan, natural or c sect sometimes depend on baby? Can never plan 100% also... Hehe.. baby can choose which way to come out... E.g. breech or heart rate unstable then need c sect... So many different things.. I m scared when my time comes...

Littlej, the tods more functional than the lv right? Lv pretty n small. Hehe.

Littlehammie, good luck!!

Morning everyone!!!

Littlej - breathe reight does work, but wont work on my man, cos he doesnt like the feel to have something on his face when sleep,

Happilymarried - my man only snore when he's really really tired.... suppose the teeth removal had really drained his energy, cos for a night owl to start snoring at 1015pm is unusual....

Men will on panicked when time is near, to them everything still got time, dont worry, they will react the fastest mind when time comes....

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:823198
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?very=GAOGmbEbatg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGAO GmbEbatg

Dragontail - remember the song?!?!? =p
    Wahahha!!! Those were the days. Got adrenaline rush just watching it. I actually like Nazri Nasir. Hehehe. Find him cute. Tong Hai has nice height and built but looked too young then. Abbas? Aiyo that eyes and killer smile!!

Wow! Littlej!! Where you find that video from?? Do long ago... Even the tv channel logo old one! Dragontail same!! Back then I find nazri super handsome n I also like tong hai's height n build!! Wahaha.. I have a thing for tall men even tho I am so short! Heehee...

Hehhe Happilymarried, now it's like few women here ogle on men...I wonder if our husbands come together they will talk about how they fantasize about 周慧敏 or some sex bombs of the 80s/90s.

My first boyfriend was 183cm. So tall until I had to stand a distance from him while talking or else my neck very aching. Hmm I think a man being tall doesnt really attract me....I like men with big eyes and sharp features (Daniel Wu omg melt). And a man who wears the right cologne that suits him is also very alluring!

(My hubby better doesnt get to read this).

hahaa dragontail - 徐若萱 had been my man's 女神since young..... im short(156) but find tall man give sense of security but of cos not those tall n skinny type... understand your feel about neck aching, my man is 184 even need to tip-top to kiss.... hahaahaaha

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Good morning ladies.. it is sucha wet morning.
    Have a good wed, woohoo mid week..!

Talking about idols, i used to like fandi ahmad so much and the goalkeeper too.. (forget his name though) LOL.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    I like Aaron kwok during my school days. Hehe. Now, any handsome guy also can . Hubby is a big fan of Elva xiao.

Why does it have to rain? My bbt dropped. sigh

Jojo, that was David Lim! Hahaha ya I find him quite stand out in a subtle way. Goalkeeper...when they save a ball, it's like wahhhh so macho. Lol.

Missy10, yes that gal also very sweet looking (thanks to some surgery ). Now, young people like korean stars. I cant tell anyone apart!

Littlehamster, dropped a bit? Anyway keep fingers crossed first ya.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 04-09-2013 at 10:35 AM.

Imperial Concubine

littlehamster
    Mine also got dropped a bit when I BFP.
    Fingers crossed for you!

Imperial Concubine

LOL I bet guys talk about girls a lot.
    Just to share, my first boyfriend's photo

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	5.8 KB 
ID:	110978

HAHAH gotcha!
    littlehamster likes this.

Wah ebichan I also dont want to lose. I also wanna show my first boyfriend photo!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daniel_Wu-2.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	110979  
    littlehamster and ebichan like this.

Worthy Lady

wwwoooo.. handsome 'bfs' you all have ya!!! LOL

regards to bbt drop, only can use basal thermometer issit? Ear thermo can anot huh?
    yday i itchy hand went to buy cheap guardian HPT, it was neg sian sian sian....

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Jojo, that was David Lim! Hahaha ya I find him quite stand out in a subtle way. Goalkeeper...when they save a ball, it's like wahhhh so macho. Lol.

Missy10, yes that gal also very sweet looking (thanks to some surgery ). Now, young people like korean stars. I cant tell anyone apart!

Littlehamster, dropped a bit? Anyway keep fingers crossed first ya.
    I dont tink it is David Lim, there is another goalkeeper (malay?) I can't rem his face already, age is catching up.. Haha

Jojo, today is a 发春 day. Hee.

Bbt cannot use those ear thermometer. Have to put in mouth (or the best through the vaginal but I find it horrid to do that every morning!) type. Guardian does sell bbt thermometer.

Which day of your cycle now Jojo?

Oh wow! A wet wed late morning n I see 2 super good looking dudes pic... 1 of them can see front body even... hahaha.. such lovely eye candy!

Dragontail, I like small eyes n sharp nose n tall men!! My hubby has all of those.. oh another thing I like is lean muscle.. not the super big big muscle type. Those type scares me....

Missy10, high 5! Vivian Hsu used to be hubby's idol too.. but he is not super crazy over celebrities... So that's good.. now I tell him his only idol need to be me! Wahaha...

Worthy Lady

Jojo, today is a 发春 day. Hee.

Bbt cannot use those ear thermometer. Have to put in mouth (or the best through the vaginal but I find it horrid to do that every morning!) type. Guardian does sell bbt thermometer.

Which day of your cycle now Jojo?
    If based on apps , DPO10 as of yesterday.
    After the d&c im off my usual cycles.. last time ovulation is always 12th day cos im on 28days cycle very regular .
    So now i rely on apps to bd at times i will just anyhow.. alt days tried , 2days try .. now this cycle i try 2days or 3days alt.

Im stucked in the rain!

Happilymarried, I always asked my man who is/was his idol. He cant say any because he said he's bad with remembering faces. "They all look the same". Serious meh?? So I forced him to make choices. I said out names and he picked carol cheung and zoe tay. Haha no wonder he picked me as I think he likes older woman type

11dpo also kinda early to test, Jojo (though my first bfp was 11 dpo!). Just wait few days more. Dont think much about it first

Dragontail- I like the 发春day....

im still stone.... on a rainy day.... hubby went to work when he has MC, i dont understand....

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    Dragontail- I like the 发春day....

im still stone.... on a rainy day.... hubby went to work when he has MC, i dont understand....
    my hub is on mc but went to work in the morning to settle some stuffs.. Headed home to pick up my girl from cc to give her a 'surprise'!
    always daddy's precious...

Worthy Lady

Im stucked in the rain!

Happilymarried, I always asked my man who is/was his idol. He cant say any because he said he's bad with remembering faces. "They all look the same". Serious meh?? So I forced him to make choices. I said out names and he picked carol cheung and zoe tay. Haha no wonder he picked me as I think he likes older woman type

11dpo also kinda early to test, Jojo (though my first bfp was 11 dpo!). Just wait few days more. Dont think much about it first
    Thanks dragontail.. Hcg should be detected as long as one is preg ya..