Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; oh my man love Tiffany from Girls' generation.... But I always cant recognize which one, as they really look all ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

oh my man love Tiffany from Girls' generation.... But I always cant recognize which one, as they really look all the same (surgery), so I keep reminding my man, they were all fake beauty....

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

any idea what type of pillows (brand and model) hotel fort canning uses? their email reply so slow and they dont sell them

Imperial Concubine

littlehamster you want to buy the pillows from Hotel Fort Canning?

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Missy10, haha all the Korean pop stars 80-90% have done jobs go their faces n bodies... All look the same! My hubby dont't like.. he says so fake.. but Vivian is real or fake beauty?

Dragontail, your hubby give good answer!!! So cute.. but I dont't believe you look old... Look at the food you like to eat.... All so healthy! Bet you still look like you r glowing in your early 30's!

Quote Originally Posted by ebichan View Post
    littlehamster you want to buy the pillows from Hotel Fort Canning?
    ya... we went there once for anniversary, hubby fell in love with the pillows there (he kept sleeping -.- who on earth goes for staycation and sleep!? ) now i keep bugging him to sleep early n he complain his own pillow too hard and doesnt lure him to bed.. can buy it for his bday too since its around the corner

think im out.. got streak of red.. ((((

does dr wu do acupuncture for kidneys?

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    think im out.. got streak of red.. ((((

does dr wu do acupuncture for kidneys?
    when is your af due?
    btw dr su's hub, dr liang are good at acupuncture and heard he is good from some of my friends trying to build up their body apart from taking the wife's med goes to him for acupuncture.. just for info

Oh Happilymarried, I do eat junk at times too! Like mcdonalds and popoye and chips (transfats!) etc.
    Littlehamster, give Dr Wu at least a couple more cycles ya. Since you are feeling positive reactions from her treatments, you should be on the right track. I have only done acupuncture for ovulation. Perhaps this sunday your visit with her you can ask more about other acupuncture suitable for you.
    ebichan likes this.

jojo: today due! so on time one.

dragontail: ya i'll ask her on sunday.. i will drag my man to go see dr wu with me!

ya... we went there once for anniversary, hubby fell in love with the pillows there (he kept sleeping -.- who on earth goes for staycation and sleep!? ) now i keep bugging him to sleep early n he complain his own pillow too hard and doesnt lure him to bed.. can buy it for his bday too since its around the corner
    Me too, I really like hotel pillows, I went to Bangkok and Phuket hotels, I always fall in love with their bed and pillow... I wish I can have the same bed and pillows and I will be the most happy woman in the world, I can't seem to get something similar here. Glups I also one who like to sleep when holidaying, I kinda sleep early when holidaying instead of party whole nite, it's the only time me n hubby will enjoy watching movie and hug each other in bed hahaha.... hubby has funny habit too. 1st day of vacation is for him to sleep, so I always add 1 more day for our holiday for him to sleep.... hahaha I find it funny when I see him sleep on holidays ^-^

Any nice place to celebrate bdae dinner, in east or Serrangoon area? Is for my man god-sis and my "no teeth" man

Nice n soft food preferred...

Missy10, if no teeth n can't bite.. need to have porridge.... Hmm I usually do family dinner at paradise inn (bedok pt) or putien (nex).. can order tofu dishes... But depends on if you want to celebrate in Chinese restaurant...

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by MoMoMum:823404
    Me too, I really like hotel pillows, I went to Bangkok and Phuket hotels, I always fall in love with their bed and pillow... I wish I can have the same bed and pillows and I will be the most happy woman in the world, I can't seem to get something similar here. Glups I also one who like to sleep when holidaying, I kinda sleep early when holidaying instead of party whole nite, it's the only time me n hubby will enjoy watching movie and hug each other in bed hahaha.... hubby has funny habit too. 1st day of vacation is for him to sleep, so I always add 1 more day for our holiday for him to sleep.... hahaha I find it funny when I see him sleep on holidays ^-^
    I like to sleep during my holidays also cos that is the time for me to rest and relax, literally.haha

Little, oh yucks!! Disgusting news... Medical professional ..the 14 yo may not know any better but how can he do this type of thing?

hahaah.. what a man-hunt day eh? :P

malay goalkeeper is malik is it?

i've had such a busy day! argh - now still working.. lappy opened.. sigh.

ya i can't believe a doc could do such thing. really went bonkers?!?!!?

littlehamster - agree with dragontail - patience with doc wu. i saw her a couple of times too

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:823427
    Missy10, if no teeth n can't bite.. need to have porridge.... Hmm I usually do family dinner at paradise inn (bedok pt) or putien (nex).. can order tofu dishes... But depends on if you want to celebrate in Chinese restaurant...
    Thanks happilymarried, lastly we settled for Ice Edge @ Simon Road, so my man can indulge in his favorite - ice-cream dessert!!

We are trying to concieve-ing!

Ice cream is good to help alleviate the pain =)

I'm still working =(

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:823470
    Ice cream is good to help alleviate the pain =)

I'm still working =(
    Go sleep please... you need to rest n muffin too

Good morning.

I know I am first today again... .... but because I knocked out early at 9ish. I started utrogestan plus another baby blue tiny pill, yesterday. Oh gee I felt a little giddy and tired. I dont't react well with progesterone pills. have to eat them for 10days!

Eeeeee so disgusting that filthy old man! That little gal can be his grandkid. It's this kind of people that make me worry if I am a parent.

Oh my hubby is also another who loves to sleep and watch tv or swim in the hotel during holidaying. Not to mention eating and eating. Hee he happy can already.

Littlej you count down less than 1 month! So please sleep while you can.. okie? After baby pops... your sleep sure lesser..

Littlehammie, continue with Dr wu.. dont't give up.. if I had known about Dr wu earlier I would be every sun morn patient too!

My hubby total opp.. on hol he turn into energiser bunny while I become nua queen... Haha... He like to venture out... Go explore places outside hotel... Go find food outside hotel... So we must always find a balance...

Dragontail, utrogestan is gooood! I've been on so much n so long... It's really a wonder pill... Makes you feel high (sometimes dizzy) n yet good for embie... Heehee!! Sleep early is good! Hope you went back to sleep somemore...

Happilymarried yes I did go back to sleep after that. Had such a nice dream. All these holidaying talk made me dreamt I was on a holiday!

I checked and the tiny baby blue pills are called progynova. Have you taken this before? It's bascially estrogen pills that cause lining to thicken. I read it may cause side effects like utrogestan. Wow double whammy for me.

My Mum also told me patience. sigh feels Ike forever. ╮(╯_╰)╭

Littlehamster huggss. Can you also hug me back? My hubby at work messaged me yesterday "dear do you think I can stop taking the pills for awhile?". He is getting tired of the routine. Haa he feels stress when he forgets to pop them at work. Told him I even got more pills to pop and more dr visits and probing. Anyway our idea is just stop everything after this cycle. Give our mind and soul a break from trying to concieve. So of course I replied him please stop the pills no worries.

Littlehamster, I know this is not easy...maybe really things come when we least expect it. Hugz again!!
    littlehamster likes this.