Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by Dragontail:823700 Littlehamster, remember no sex for 3 days before the SA ok. Yeah. I told him we ...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:823700
    Littlehamster, remember no sex for 3 days before the SA ok.
    Yeah. I told him we no sex for 2weeks and he surprised and say he sad cos so long no sex. Haha

Imperial Concubine
    Hugs litttle hamster and dragontail. .jia you together. ..superwoman also...

mew
    Female Attendant

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

I very sad! My allergy is back again and im on higher dosage of steroids.. This month cant trying to concieve .. doc says to wait 1m after i cease the medication before i start trying to concieve again... sigh...

Thanks poohy and huggies back to ya! Superwoman hugs hugs too.

Just had a nice home cooked of macaroni soup. Yummeh.

Mew: your allergy is caused by What thing?

I just bought 2boxes CW at Watson plaza sing atrium. On offer till Sunday. $29.90 (35% off)

Hugs poohy tooo!

mew
    Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    Mew: your allergy is caused by What thing?

I just bought 2boxes CW at Watson plaza sing atrium. On offer till Sunday. $29.90 (35% off)

Hugs poohy tooo!
    It's autoimmune. Doc says it's the body's antibiotics fighting myself, sigh..

what is CW?

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Hi mew.. cw is Blackmores conceive well multi vits. Your autoimmune prob.. can you explain a bit more? Is it a gene problem? Or caused by other factors e.g. food?

Dragontail I love marcoroni soup also!! But my hubby says it's like hospital food.. haha..

Mew, oh never heard of this autoimmune. Care to share what is it about?

Littlehammie, that's a good deal!

Happilymarried, my hubby loves macaroni soup. Actually he likes soupy stuff. Fish ball he will have yellow noodle soup. Sometimes I cook simple meesua he likes too. He has indeed improved on his diet lately

I'm hungry again! Having this bowl of strawberries with yoghurt. Im so happy today. Haa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130905_211257.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	111098  

mew
    Female Attendant

The body mistaken its antibiotics as invaders and tried fighting it, something along this line... In layman terms, the body abit "short-circuit", "salt" .. Haha..

Dragontail, that looks sooo yummy ! I'm so hungry after dinner now, I think I will eat cereals .

I went for you/s appointment at the docs today, peanut is measuring 7w3 so my EDD is 22 April and saw the heartbeat ! And my Oscar is already booked for the 9th oct.
    how much did you ladies pay for your oscar test ? Did any of you have to resort to amnio ?

Mew, haha your description really tickles me. is this a common thing? And is this the first time your body got short circuited?

tricky my first boy popped on 20april! one week before edd.

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    Dragontail, that looks sooo yummy ! I'm so hungry after dinner now, I think I will eat cereals .

I went for you/s appointment at the docs today, peanut is measuring 7w3 so my EDD is 22 April and saw the heartbeat ! And my Oscar is already booked for the 9th oct.
    how much did you ladies pay for your oscar test ? Did any of you have to resort to amnio ?
    Wow!!! I think I'm about 2 weeks before you in pregnancy.
    Going on Saturday to talk about the blood test I did and maybe try to scan for sac but not sure.
    Please let me know what I should look out for.
    Im only 5 weeks as of today.

Mew, I was once tested by my gynae for autoimmune stuff in my body... It scared me so badly while I was waiting for my test results... Yours does not sound so serious.. (I hope it's very minor & heals within this cycle!)

Found this... Once upon a time I did read up on it...

http://www.clinicaladvisor.com/autoimmune-disorders-complicate-pregnancy/article/117157/

Hello!!!

Dragontail - Wa hubby needs to pop tentex three times a day? Doc only told my hubby pop twice a day. Erm honestly - I think my hubby popped two once a day - if he remembers.. Anyway I really hope for you that this cycle is it. But really, you wanna give up if not??? dont know . Maybe it is me - but I just feel you came this far... Body is all prepped... Feels a bit wasted to just give up at the pinnacle. I hope you dont't mind my honesty. I can empathize what you are going through and the emotional turmoil and of course the finances but if the doc hasn't given up on you, would you give up? That said - of course the doc won't give up cuz he stands to earn $$$ but from what I know - doc chew doesn't seem like the mercenary sort - i think he will tell you honestly that maybe it is time to explore other means... I really hope you won't be angry with what I said... I guess, maybe it would best to ask the doc if should take a break or otherwise.

All that said - I wish your dream will come true =)

And my gosh - that strawberry yoghurt does look good!

Tricky - I did oscar but didn't do amnio. But if I had to do - I would opt for the materni t21 / harmony test. Actually - if I could turn back the clock, I would have gone ahead to do the materni t21 / harmony test.

My dad works in a jap firm too. But he seems to enjoy it. Maybe he has been there for so long and hahaha - different generation. My dad's employer got "office song" ala "school song". When he first joined, he told me got "morning assembly" where everyone will gather in the morning and sing the song!!!

Wakey already!

Oh heehee littlej I wasnt clear. ..I meant I take a break for a bit. Not giving up surely (who knows what tomorrow brings?). I'll take rest of the year making some travel plans...this year never taken much leave! Perhaps my body has been prepped but not my mind and soul. I know age is not helping. But it has come to a point I hope I dont have to miss out too much other finer things in life as life is just too short. (From where I am . Haha....have crossed more than half of my life. Let my mind be off trying to concieve for awhile).

TGIFFFFF!

Morning - I am the last poster and second early poster! Can you tell how busy I am at work now =p

Ooo Dragontail - that's good to hear =) *hugs*

Hahaha - I havent taken much leave since I started work at this company! I didnt clear in my first year so second year cleared first year leave and second year's leave carried forward to Third year... and this is how the story goes. i have 16 days leftover from last year which I die die need to clear by this year!

Hope noone got caught in the floods yesterday?? Did anyone realized floods only started after marina barrage was up?

Hubby Going for SA tomorrow. Heh.

Good morning

Morning ladies!! TGIF!! Yay!

Littlej, wah!! Saving all your leave for muffin? Hehe.. my ex coy started new rule.. to prevent stuff like that from happening... Can only carry forward half to next yr... Remaining half clear by latest Jan.. so Dec n Jan office was dead town...

Dragontail, a hol is good too but you keep up with your multi vits n folic acid... And do continue to bd during those familiar days in the cycle where ever you go ok?

Oh n the flood.. my gosh!! It's so bad!! Never seen sg in this state before... How can an expressway flood??

Wooo very good littlehammie! You both didn’t do any romping past 2-3days ? :P Did the staff say how long the test result will be back?

Littlej, that’s exactly what my hubby says. The marina barrage is the culprit! The engineers are a failure? So envious you got 16days! So I guess you should use your annual leave first before the maternity leave? Last year I overtaken my leave I only have 8 days left. Bleh.

Happilymarried, I have not’t read the papers yet but I heard over radio about the flood is it at AYE? So now we dont’t drive but sail along in expressway?

Ya, AYE was flooded, that traffic was stuck for at least 4hrs, left with one lane, and commonwealth flash flood, NUS also flooded.... thata all in the morning

At evening 6pm, a big tree in orchard, beside Singapore Tourism board, near Heeren fell, caused severe traffic jam

I guess that's the most "natural disaster" Singapore can get. But , no marina barrage then it's ok! But all this is speculation. I am sure nobody will ever own up.

I know it's a total change of topic here...I saw this and I applaud his reply (though me am not christian). About gay marriage. A little something on an easy friday

http://www.upworthy.com/a-pastor-asks-a-politician-why-he-supports-gay-marriage-it-seems-he-wasnt-prepared-for-his-reply?g=2&c=ufb1

What's romping?

Luckily my office is near mrt and sheltered, not I'll get wet yesterday was literally pouring

Littlehammie : romping as in BD/making love/having sex/bedroom activity/fxxk. Hehehhe.